HIROSHIMA bags.

Guest Steph*

Guest Steph*
ever heard?
When I went to HK, my auntie showed us Hiroshima bags and I fell in lovee. They're really cute and elegant at the same time. My mom bought one and got another one as a gift for my cousin, but she didn't buy me one =_=; Anyone else a fan of these bags? Do they have a site..? I googled it but no luck.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crystal_clover

Hiroshima bags are only sold in Hong Kong and Singapore. Despite the name, it's a HK brand. Erm, I've one Hiroshima tote bag. The wallets are cute too.

Guest naoto

I've seen them, because I had to go shopping with my girlfriend. I remember from your picture post that you are in toronto, go to first markham place and there is a purse/bag/whatever women call it store. Remember "SAC Palace" that closed down and now is "DVD palace", the same owner opened one again in the mall. I don't know if the new store sells hiroshima stuff, but it wouldn't hurt to ask..... and I'll stop talking now because I sound like a woman.

Guest crystal_clover

uhh nope nvr heard of it. haha even though i'm from singapore.lol x)

They've only one small shop at Wisma Atria. Wallets are very cute, haha.

Guest Steph*

I've seen them, because I had to go shopping with my girlfriend. I remember from your picture post that you are in toronto, go to first markham place and there is a purse/bag/whatever women call it store. Remember "SAC Palace" that closed down and now is "DVD palace", the same owner opened one again in the mall. I don't know if the new store sells hiroshima stuff, but it wouldn't hurt to ask..... and I'll stop talking now because I sound like a woman.

Ah really? Gotta check that out.

Never really been a fan of First Markham place since IMO, its got like almost nothing except yummy food.

I WISH I had pics to show u guys but whenever I google/yahoo it I come up with the atomic bomb.

Archived