________________LEE BO YOUNG*

Guest Sarah.

Guest Sarah.
A very cute and beautiful actress.
I haven't seen any LBY threads here so I decided to make one. I just admire her so much. :)B):ph34r:00666659_2.jpg011001010_L.jpg She's so cute in that snow gear! 00855039_2.jpg I like her smile and her hair in this picture. C0CCBAB8BFB520.jpg Ahhh, cute outfit! :w00t: :P:D42459944901f3.jpgC0CCBAB8BFB5.jpgn2o_1412_315210_1.jpg Keep going down for more pictures! -Sarah.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sarah.

Oh, how many of you are watching the current drama Sudong Yoh? She plays the main role of the princess and does a great job of it. I have been obsessed with the drama ever since my dad introduced it to me. I recommend it for those that have not watched it before!

00862526_2.jpg

00862527_2.jpg

200512130175_00.jpg

As you can see, the drama takes place back in history.

Alright, I'm done! Please do not hotlink the pictures and comment. B) Credits to SDY & LBY thread.

-Sarah.

Guest Sarah.

lol shes pretty but u shudve gotten better pictures :P

Better pictures? Ah! I only had a few but feel free to share if you want. :P

Guest shinny갈쓰

she's sooo pretty... I LOVE SUHDONGYO!!!!

kekeke and omg her GS HOMESHOPPING cfs with daniel henney are sooooooooooooooooooooo cute ^-^

Guest missellee

she's definitely underrated, esp. on soompi. But she's a really good actress and has great potential.

Archived