Quantcast
the girl who!

Jo Seung Woo 조승우

Kim and Jo :wub:

Now that I see these two together, I need them to be partners in a drama.

On 5/2/2019 at 10:05 AM, seteney said:

Kim and Jo :wub:

Now that I see these two together, I need them to be partners in a drama.

I support you chingu. Love seeing these 2 together. I hope they work in a drama soon. :)

• Like 2

INSIDE MEN Bromance at 55th Baeksang Arts Awards 2019

Feat. Best Actor 2018 (CSW for Stranger) & Best Actor 2019 (LBH for Mr.Sunshine)

Clip: 이구일 @291_guil

Source: For Cho Seung Woo @forchoswfans

In his acceptance speech, #LeeByungHun said that he received a text from #ChoSeungWoo earlier that evening saying that he wished to call out Lee Byung-hun’s name on stage when presenting the Best Actor Awards. And he did end up doing just that!

D5i6XFuXsAAbYb0.jpg

Photo: Lee Byung Hun

• Like 2

June 21, 2019

movie1.gifThe Best Movie Stars Chosen by the Audience
Actors Song Kang Ho and Kim Hye Soo are top choice

Source: Naver news, thanks to mistymorning for the gist

In conjunction with the 100 Years of Korean Cinema (1919-2019) anniversary, Maeil Business Newspaper and CGV Research Center have conducted a survey taken by 1,200 moviegoers nationwide for the best man and woman of Korean movies. The survey featured a multiple-answer questionnaire listing the Daejong (Grand Bell) award winners to choose from.

Song Kang Ho, who won the support with 56.2% and Kim Hye Soo, who recorded 58.9% topped the list for male and female actors respectively. 

1st place: Song Kang Ho (56.2) and Kim Hye Soo (58.9)
2nd: Hwang Jung ‌Min (44.8) and Son Ye Jin (39.9)
3rd: Lee Byung Hun (39.2) and Jeon Do Yeon (31.5)
4th: Jo Seung Woo (30.3) and Moon So Ri (26.9)
5th: Choi Min Sik (25.4) and Jeon Ji Hyun (25.2)

2019062_2.jpg

• Like 2

September 2, 2019

tvN Confirms "Secret Forest 2", Cho Seung-woo on Board, Bae Doona Considering

Via: HanCinema.net

photo1097625.jpg

The second season of "Secret Forest" is taking off.

tvN announced that "Secret Forest" is coming out with season 2, but the release time is unknown.

Writer Lee Soo-yeon-I is in charge of the second season, "Secret Forest 2", but there will be a change in PD from Ahn Gil-ho to Park Hyeon-seok. Park Hyeon-seok is known for his works such as KBS 2TV drama "Uncontrollably Fond" and "The Princess' Man".

When it comes to the cast, actor Cho Seung-woo has confirmed his participation, while Bae Doona's agency has stated that the role offer has been made, but she can only make a decision after the drama's release time has been confirmed.

"Secret Forest" is a tvN Saturday / Sunday drama that was broadcast from June to July of 2017. Throughout the show, it had been loved by viewers, continuing its steady rise in ratings and buzz. Therefore, many viewers demanded Season 2 after the end of the first season.

Sources: (1) (2)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Jo Seung Woo in SF season 2!!! OMG!! I am so excited about this!!! I hope Bae Doona will confirm as well.

• Like 1

Update: Park Shin Hye And Cho Seung Woo In Talks To Lead New JTBC Drama

Update: Park Shin Hye And Cho Seung Woo In Talks To Lead New JTBC Drama

Sep 27, 2019
by L. Kim

Updated September 30 KST:

A statement has been released regarding reports of Park Shin Hye and Cho Seung Woo starring in a drama together.

A source from JTBC commented on September 30, “Cho Seung Woo and Park Shin Hye received offers to star in the JTBC drama ‘Sisyphus : The Myth’ and are currently reviewing them.”

Stay tuned for updates!

Source (1)

Original Article:

Park Shin Hye and Cho Seung Woo may be working in a new drama together!

According to a report by Joy News 24, Park Shin Hye and Cho Seung Woo are in talks to lead JTBC’s upcoming drama “Sisyphus : The Myth” (working title).

“Sisyphus : The Myth” is a science fiction mystery drama directed by producer Jin Hyuk, who has been recognized for his works “Shining Inheritance,” “City Hunter,” “Doctor Stranger,” “The Legend of the Blue Sea,” and more.

The timing of the broadcast is still undecided. One source shared, “A lot of the script has been completed, and it’s very high quality so there’s much anticipation about it.”

The drama is particularly drawing attention because of its main leads Cho Seung Woo and Park Shin Hye, who are starring together for the first time. Although Park Shin Hye appeared in Cho Seung Woo’s film “Love Phobia” when she was a child, this is the first time she will be joining him as a lead actress.

Cho Seung Woo is currently set to begin shooting season two of the tvN drama “Forest of Secrets” after the upcoming musical “Sweeney Todd.” Park Shin Hye finished filming the horror movie “Call” in April and is preparing to shoot the movie “#ALONE.”

Source (1)

• Like 2