Cho Seung Woo 조승우 | [Drama 2023] Divorce Attorney Shin/Sacred Divorce, 신성한 이혼

the girl who!

some updates on cho seung woo and Kang Hye-Jung movie Lizard . the teaser trailer is out

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/mmc/2/movie/trailer/2005/12/domabam_teaser_tr_700k.wmv

source from daumn .

alternative ..mr x has written some brief write up on this movie too and the teaser another link ^^

http://www.twitchfilm.net/archives/004619.html

=

200510050000112in_movie2.jpg

the adult actors with their respective child actors who will be them ~~ ^^

200510050000111in_movie.jpg

this is the first scene they shot .the two meeting together after they graduated from primary school ten years ago~~ ^^ and he was abit late and she chided him abit asking why he is late again and he similed and told her .you become prettier ~ ^^

==============

his muscical Jekyll & Hyde' will start next year on 25 January 2006 ~ 4 Febuary 2006 in seoul and then 10 Feb to 19 feb 2005 in other parts of korea and heading to Japan for another performance on 13 March 2006 to 24 March 2006

the website

http://www.jekyllnhyde.co.kr/index.php

oh if anyone interested to hear and see his singing ..here a clip .this i saw quite a long while ago .but suddenly today i found the online streaming clip ~ ^^

CLICK

oh if anyone interested to hear and see his singing ..here a clip .this i saw quite a long while ago .but suddenly today i found the online streaming clip ~ ^^

CLICK

is this a clip from a musical? what was the occasion?

is this a clip from a musical? what was the occasion?

it was a TV programe ..and hmm. that time i get the idea .he was there to promote one of his muscial that time which was going to be stage ..actually i cannot recall which muscial was this from ~ ..er ..i was remembering it from carmen but i might be wrong it is actually written there on the clip .got to figure out which one this song from --;;

haha actually because of CSW .i even had to start going through some TV programme on culture ..like muscial ..sometimes he appaer in them ~~ ^^

it was a TV programe ..and hmm. that time i get the idea .he was there to promote one of his muscial that time which was going to be stage ..actually i cannot recall which muscial was this from ~ ..er ..i was remembering it from carmen but i might be wrong it is actually written there on the clip .got to figure out which one this song from --;;

haha actually because of CSW .i even had to start going through some TV programme on culture ..like muscial ..sometimes he appaer in them ~~ ^^

could it be jekyll & hyde? oh dear why cant i run the clip? cant work on firefox?

Guest Airine Pratama

I just watch his movie with Lee Na Young ... "Who Are You?"

I like the movie and enjoy it very much ... and i begin to like Jo Seung Woo too ... I must watch Marathon and Chunhyang after this!

----------

1/9/06 – Jo Seung Woo (조승우) will costar with Baek Yoon Shik and Kim Hye Soo (백윤식, 김혜수) in the movie “Tajja (타짜)”. The movie is adapted from the popular comics of the same name. The author of the comics is Huh Young Man (허영만), and the director is Choi Dong Hoon (최동훈) whose latest movie was “The Big Swindle (범죄의 재구성)”. JSW plays the role Goni (고니), BYS plays the role Byung Kyung Jang (평경장), and KHS plays the role Jung Ma Dam (정마담). The movie portrays the gambling life and gamblers. The start of the filming is scheduled in April and the debut will be around Harvest Moon Day in October.

200601091639372400_1.jpg200601091639372400_2.jpg

------------

could it be jekyll & hyde? oh dear why cant i run the clip? cant work on firefox?

hm~~ ^^ i try to see if i can get the link out ^ *

I just watch his movie with Lee Na Young ... "Who Are You?"

I like the movie and enjoy it very much ... and i begin to like Jo Seung Woo too ... I must watch Marathon and Chunhyang after this!

AH~~ who are you ~~ i lovebo that movie soo much .one of .my most favourite romance kmovie ^^ ...thanks for reposting the news of his new movie ..i read about it over a few days ago just did not know what name to translate the movie ^^ ...this is a quite a good cast .and working with Baek Yoon Shik ^^ .

this his other movie Lizard poster ~

lposter035955.jpg

I just saw, 'H' aka Hynosis and that was the freakiest movie I've ever seen =X Okay, that's exaggeration, but it was scary! Jo Seung Woo was great though. Goodness, he's such a good actor. I just saw Marathon the other day and then this. BIG DIFFERENCE O____O But a good difference ^^

And wow, he has some works going on for this year! I can't wait! Gosh, I'm so obssessed with this dude right now xD He's so freaking awesome!!

I just saw, 'H' aka Hynosis and that was the freakiest movie I've ever seen =X Okay, that's exaggeration, but it was scary! Jo Seung Woo was great though. Goodness, he's such a good actor. I just saw Marathon the other day and then this. BIG DIFFERENCE O____O But a good difference ^^

And wow, he has some works going on for this year! I can't wait! Gosh, I'm so obssessed with this dude right now xD He's so freaking awesome!!

H^ ...there was one scene alone that captiavted me ~ .the scene when he talking as a foetus ~~

YTN report on the making of Lizard ~! !AHHHH I cannot wait to watch this ..they look sooo adorable together !! ..hehe and one scene when he kneel infront of her .i thought it remind me of bungee jumping of their own ~ ~^^

mms://navernews.hvod.nefficient.co.kr/navernews/0018/2006/0110/00008962.wmv

035955m1.jpg

035955m97.jpg

Guest pure_joy

Whoa. soOo amazed at him singing. heh. think he is really really capable. singing soOo well + acting. i think watching him in musicals will be soOo fulfilling. arhahrar. cause if you realised, he can still sing really well as he lets dat beautiful smile of his out. arhahar. :D i like his voice cause he controlled it whootingly well :D soOo man. :blush:

I watched him from Classic cause someone introduced him to me, and has become one of my favourite movies. moved on to Who Are You? and then to marathon. He is really cute lar, and one awesome actor :) marathon blew me away cause from the way he talked, walked and act. whoa, totally seems like almost the actual guy ;) one coOL guy :blush: I can't wait for Lizard to come up, cause both of them look real cute. arhahar. i like dat YTN vod. arhahrar. giggling like nuts when he made a bunch of funny faces! awWw. thanks Shirley ;)

Thanks for the YTN clip! It was so cute! Especially the part where he made funny faces xD I can't wait for 'Lizard' to come out! Especially since he's working with Kang Hye Jung ^___^

Jekyll & Hyde’ Fever Grips Korea & Japan

Some Korean musical fans are already reserving plane and performance tickets to see their star Cho Seung-woo in a production of the musical "Jekyll & Hyde” in Tokyo and Osaka. The show tours the island country from March 13 to 24. Ticketing website Ticket Link said Friday some 20 Koreans already secured seats at the show after the Seoul run sold out.

Now there are plans to offer two- or three-day package tours combined with sightseeing to the show. Similar shows were offered for Japanese fans to coincide with the release here of Korean Wave star Bae Yong-joon's movie "April Snow," but this would be the first packages for Korean fans to hear their idol warble abroad.

200601260016_01.jpg

In Seoul, the musical was sold out ahead of its opening on Wednesday. At online auction sites, touts are making a killing selling tickets for 50 percent markups, with many residents prepared to head down to Deagu to watch Cho as the doctor and his evil alter ego during the show’s run there on Feb. 10-19.

The banner on Ticket Link that reads, "Cho Seung-woo's enjoyable 'Jekyll & Hyde' in Japan," gets about 1,100 hits a day. The OD Musical Company, which produces the show, says it will offer tours priced at W400.000-500,000 for dedicated fans who want to catch it in Osaka and Tokyo. In Japan, 50 percent of tickets are already gone.

(englishnews@chosun.com )

http://english.chosun.com/w21data/html/new...0601260016.html

i wonder when he can come to my country ! to perform ! ..sigh** march in japan .hm... ;)

============

ETN report on the news ( 25 Jan 2006)

20060125210615.564.0.jpg

http://tvnews.media.daum.net/part/entertv/.../v11506119.html

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/tvnews/etn/200601/25/200601251752542578_s.wmv

ahh, his thread's so bare >_<!!

i can't WAIT for "lizard"

i absolutely adored him in "the classic"

and "marathon."

and he does musicals?! i had NO idea wowowowowowow

makes me love him even more...

• 1 month later...
Guest .alyak_

I love this guy. I have some pictures. Will upload when i have the chance...

FLY TO THE SKY released a MV with his newest movie. Does anybody have it in HQ?

I'm uploading right now...will be back with YSI. It hasn't been posted yet right?

My cousin and I are so into him. I have two performances of him....

I haven't ripped the song from it. I will soon.....unless someone is willing to do it...