Cho Seung Woo 조승우 | [Drama 2023] Divorce Attorney Shin/Sacred Divorce, 신성한 이혼

the girl who!

On 5/2/2019 at 10:05 AM, seteney said:

Kim and Jo :wub:

Now that I see these two together, I need them to be partners in a drama.

I support you chingu. Love seeing these 2 together. I hope they work in a drama soon. :)

• Like 2

INSIDE MEN Bromance at 55th Baeksang Arts Awards 2019

Feat. Best Actor 2018 (CSW for Stranger) & Best Actor 2019 (LBH for Mr.Sunshine)

Clip: 이구일 @291_guil

Source: For Cho Seung Woo @forchoswfans

In his acceptance speech, #LeeByungHun said that he received a text from #ChoSeungWoo earlier that evening saying that he wished to call out Lee Byung-hun’s name on stage when presenting the Best Actor Awards. And he did end up doing just that!

D5i6XFuXsAAbYb0.jpg

Photo: Lee Byung Hun

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

June 21, 2019

movie1.gifThe Best Movie Stars Chosen by the Audience
Actors Song Kang Ho and Kim Hye Soo are top choice

Source: Naver news, thanks to mistymorning for the gist

In conjunction with the 100 Years of Korean Cinema (1919-2019) anniversary, Maeil Business Newspaper and CGV Research Center have conducted a survey taken by 1,200 moviegoers nationwide for the best man and woman of Korean movies. The survey featured a multiple-answer questionnaire listing the Daejong (Grand Bell) award winners to choose from.

Song Kang Ho, who won the support with 56.2% and Kim Hye Soo, who recorded 58.9% topped the list for male and female actors respectively. 

1st place: Song Kang Ho (56.2) and Kim Hye Soo (58.9)
2nd: Hwang Jung ‌Min (44.8) and Son Ye Jin (39.9)
3rd: Lee Byung Hun (39.2) and Jeon Do Yeon (31.5)
4th: Jo Seung Woo (30.3) and Moon So Ri (26.9)
5th: Choi Min Sik (25.4) and Jeon Ji Hyun (25.2)

2019062_2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 2 months later...
  • Guest changed the title to Jo Seung Woo 조승우

September 2, 2019

tvN Confirms "Secret Forest 2", Cho Seung-woo on Board, Bae Doona Considering

Via: HanCinema.net

photo1097625.jpg

The second season of "Secret Forest" is taking off.

tvN announced that "Secret Forest" is coming out with season 2, but the release time is unknown.

Writer Lee Soo-yeon-I is in charge of the second season, "Secret Forest 2", but there will be a change in PD from Ahn Gil-ho to Park Hyeon-seok. Park Hyeon-seok is known for his works such as KBS 2TV drama "Uncontrollably Fond" and "The Princess' Man".

When it comes to the cast, actor Cho Seung-woo has confirmed his participation, while Bae Doona's agency has stated that the role offer has been made, but she can only make a decision after the drama's release time has been confirmed.

"Secret Forest" is a tvN Saturday / Sunday drama that was broadcast from June to July of 2017. Throughout the show, it had been loved by viewers, continuing its steady rise in ratings and buzz. Therefore, many viewers demanded Season 2 after the end of the first season.

Sources: (1) (2)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

Update: Park Shin Hye And Cho Seung Woo In Talks To Lead New JTBC Drama

Update: Park Shin Hye And Cho Seung Woo In Talks To Lead New JTBC Drama

Sep 27, 2019
by L. Kim

Updated September 30 KST:

A statement has been released regarding reports of Park Shin Hye and Cho Seung Woo starring in a drama together.

A source from JTBC commented on September 30, “Cho Seung Woo and Park Shin Hye received offers to star in the JTBC drama ‘Sisyphus : The Myth’ and are currently reviewing them.”

Stay tuned for updates!

Source (1)

Original Article:

Park Shin Hye and Cho Seung Woo may be working in a new drama together!

According to a report by Joy News 24, Park Shin Hye and Cho Seung Woo are in talks to lead JTBC’s upcoming drama “Sisyphus : The Myth” (working title).

“Sisyphus : The Myth” is a science fiction mystery drama directed by producer Jin Hyuk, who has been recognized for his works “Shining Inheritance,” “City Hunter,” “Doctor Stranger,” “The Legend of the Blue Sea,” and more.

The timing of the broadcast is still undecided. One source shared, “A lot of the script has been completed, and it’s very high quality so there’s much anticipation about it.”

The drama is particularly drawing attention because of its main leads Cho Seung Woo and Park Shin Hye, who are starring together for the first time. Although Park Shin Hye appeared in Cho Seung Woo’s film “Love Phobia” when she was a child, this is the first time she will be joining him as a lead actress.

Cho Seung Woo is currently set to begin shooting season two of the tvN drama “Forest of Secrets” after the upcoming musical “Sweeney Todd.” Park Shin Hye finished filming the horror movie “Call” in April and is preparing to shoot the movie “#ALONE.”

Source (1)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone,

New forever fan :) I discovered JSW through forest of secrets and have since binged his works marathon, inside men, feng shui, life, gods gift (dropped horse doctor half way through). Eagerly waiting for his future projects ! 

There's something incredibly compelling about this ahjussi xox 

Thank you so much everyone for sharing pics, news, and tidbits! Love from Canada

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

November 20, 2019

Looking Forward to the Dramas of 2020

Source: Sports Khan via HanCinema.net

photo1125239.jpg

There is a line of dramas featuring famous stars and famous productions lined up in 2020.

It's the end of the year, but the drama industry is preparing for next year's dramas. As pre-production becomes increasingly common, there are a number of works that have already been filmed. We take a look at dramas coming in 2020 according to actors, writers, and seasons.

- "This actor is a must-watch"

The actor decides the genre of the drama. Those with probability and visuals are getting ready to star in new upcoming dramas.

SBS's "Hyena" is a survival drama about lawyers who represent the top 1% high class society. Rather than the intelligent and rational aspects of the existing lawyer character, it will show a diverse range of human beings involved in their interests. In addition, the casting of Kim Hye-soo and Ju Ji-hoon makes the drama something to look forward to. JTBC's "Sisyphus: The Myth" cast Cho Seung-woo and Park Shin-hye almost right away. Aside from the fact that it's a sci-fi mystery drama, nothing else is known yet. Still, the drama is looked forward to thanks to the choice of the two actors.

JTBC's "I'll Visit You When the Weather Is Nice" features Park Min-young and Seo Kang-joon. It's not about a 'prince on a white horse', but the simple and warm healing story of a man and a woman meeting at a rural independent bookstore is the driving point.

"HERE" starring Lee Byung-hun, Han Ji-min, Shin Min-ah, Bae Sung-woo and Nam Joo-hyuk is written by Noh Hee-kyeong, whose scriptwriting abilities have been proven numerous times.

- A credible production team

Spoiler

Just like a well-written scenario, the drama is a 'writer's work of art'. 2020 brings dramas from famous writers.

The most anticipated drama of all is, of course, Kim Eun-sook and SBS's "The King: Forever Sovereign", starring Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun. Despite the cold weather, they have started filming and are getting ready to meet viewers next year. "The King: Forever Sovereign" is a fantasy romance drama in which a deity has unleashed a demon unto the world of humans, and that demon has opened the door to a parallel world.

Writer Yang Hee-seong from MBC drama "Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo" and tvN drama "Familiar Wife", is attempting a very human-like weekend drama. "I've Been There Once" is the turbulent story of the Song family, beginning with divorce and ending up united in love and family, starring Chun Ho-jin, Lee Jung-eun, Oh Yoon-ah and others.

The writer of KBS's "Road to the Airport", Lee Sook-yeon, is coming out with tvN's "Half of a Half", a romantic drama about the relationship between an AI programmer and a recording engineer, starring Jung Hae-in, Chae Soo-bin and more.

TvN's "Hi Bye Mama" is a fantasy story about a Korean funeral custom called '49 days' and it is written by Kwon Hye-joo, who also wrote "Go Back Couple".

The book "Golden Hour", written by Professor Lee Kuk-jong, an authority on treating severe trauma in Korea, will also be reborn as a drama. Based on Professor Lee's vivid experiences, it is the talk of patients at the forefront of life and death. The drama is written by So Hyeon-kyeong and Only One, of dramas "My Daughter Seo-yeong" and "My Golden Life".

- Season 2, can't miss it

Due to the popularity of previous installments, a series of works to be produced for a season 2 will also appear. "Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim Season 2", which is set against the backdrop of Doldam Hospital and its real doctors, returns with Han Suk-kyu from the first season.

Another medical drama on its way is "A Wise Doctor's Life", directed by Sin Won-ho and written by Lee Woo-jeong-I. It tells the story of a hospital of doctors, nurses, and patients based on a hobby band made up of doctors. The cast so far are Jo Jung-suk, Yoo Yeon-seok, Kim Dae-myung and Jung Kyung-ho.

The second season of "Secret Forest" is coming out too. The cooperative story about a lonely prosecutor who doesn't feel any emotion and a just and warm detective is coming back this time as a story about the murder of a prosecutor and the truth behind it. "Secret Forest 2" is also led by Cho Seung-woo and Bae Doona.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

Cho Seung Woo - The Musical (December 2020)

127001022_177010184060954_20790430145892

127859285_180745153687457_24954426802086

Shinhan's CF - Cho Seung Woo

His new CF reached over 9m views after a month. :happydance:

"You don't get to the top just by thinking you want to get to the top
- You have to do it.
Homerun? you want to hit homerun
Do you hit a homerun with your thoughts?
- You have to hit it.
It is not because I care so I can do it well
- You have to do it.
It's not that you want to do well, so you can do well
- Do it.
So just thinking is nothing
- You have to do it.

"

BTS shooting for CF - Cho Seung Woo (Ensub)

BTS shooting for Shinhan advertising - Cho Seung Woo 

Edited by thyme191
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

Hey guys, just wanted to share this awesome fundraiser/fan project organized by Cho Seung Woo's international fans. It's called 'Small Happiness With Snu'.

Check out the original tweet below and follow @/choswglobal for more updates regarding the fundraiser/fan project. :hooray2:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can anyone help me? 

I already watched all Cho Seung Woo drama.. And now I want to watch his movies.. I already watch Tazza, Chunhyang and Feng Shui but I cannot found others movies.. There is not in the list of movies in certain website.. 

Can anyone help me to suggest or provide a link to watch all his movies?

Thank you.

• Like 1

• Guest changed the title to Jo Seung Woo 조승우 - Upcoming Drama 2021: Sisyphus : the myth

Sisyphus: The Myth poster  -  One world, two futures

"'If I can go back in time.' This is an assumption that we sometimes think of, looking back at the past regretfully. In 'Sisyphus', however, that assumption comes true. The giant light stretched vertically. Its grandeur and mystery immediately overwhelmed the gaze, at the same time sparking curiosity about what would happen outside of that light. Being overwhelmed by the huge light is like Tae Sul and Seo Hae standing in front of the gate of time. Curiosity and fear can be felt from behind Tae Sul, who was looking out the door of time with a step forward. On the other hand, Seo Hae, who holds a gun, is strengthening her will to go to the past. Because she has a mission to protect Tae Sul and save the world. It is also a question of choices that people with different emotions will make at the door of time. Their choices are condensed into the phrase "One world, two futures". This also implies Tae Sul and Seo Hae in a contradictory destiny. The two live in the same world, but the future can be different depending on whether Seo Hae can protect Tae Sul or not."

134090801_203242078104431_75118127078084

Second teaser:

Cho Seung Woo and Park Shin Hye was filming. They look so cute. 

134364287_203446538083985_67670032790216

Edited by thyme191
  • Like 1