Choi Sung Joon [최성준]

Guest Telly

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest namoo_ya

did you guys know that CHOI SUNG JOON got famous because he was known as SEOUL UNIVERSITY (the best school in korea -- kim tae hees an alumni) ULJJANG?

Guest Telly

Gymnastic? He's learning how to teach Gymnastic at schools or the Gymnastic?

Telly... you own my heart... :wub:

RIERIE, dearest <3

hahaha, i'm not sure of the course specifics as well, but i'm guess he's taking 'main' gymnastics? [haha, whatever the heck that means!]

did you guys know that CHOI SUNG JOON got famous because he was known as SEOUL UNIVERSITY (the best school in korea -- kim tae hees an alumni) ULJJANG?

oh wow, thanks for this interesting tidbit about him, i never knew =o

hehe he does look like such a sexy heartthrob though, i'd drool all over him if i went to seoul university!

Guest cilik

Telly you're torturing us!!! kahahaha...How can I not say anything when you post those hot pictures of him *just came out of silent reading mode* (I read your post in the goong thread, and yup, I'm done with my hiding for now hahahahah)

And he's an uljjang at Seoul Uniersity? No wonder...he's too hot!

I'm a bit curious as to how important his role in Goong is going to be...

Guest Telly

Telly you're torturing us!!! kahahaha...How can I not say anything when you post those hot pictures of him *just came out of silent reading mode* (I read your post in the goong thread, and yup, I'm done with my hiding for now hahahahah)

And he's an uljjang at Seoul Uniersity? No wonder...he's too hot!

I'm a bit curious as to how important his role in Goong is going to be...

MANDAAAA! hehehehe

i hope they give him more screen-time in goong, and more power to hit hyo rin in the head so she can stop liking shin =p hehehehehe

i think he's too nice in the drama. that's probably why hyo rin hasn't noticed him--it's because he's always just there for her =D

Guest xjennifurx

I LOVED THIS GUY SINCE KBS'S 5MEN THING ON HAPPY SUNDAY!

awesome. he looks so cute with Park HanByul too.

Telly, I'm amazed with the first page already.... it looks so neat and just GREEEEAT ^___^

Thank you for creating this beautiful thread for the sweet Kang-In hehehee <3

I notice his eyes are really big and pretty :wub:

I <3 pretty eyes... hee hee hee...

*goes to dig more info from the first page again*

Guest Telly

hello girls [and guys?]!

you're all welcome for the hot pictures, hehe, just trying to spread the sung joon love =D

hehe, since he's studying gymnastics and all, i want him to do something flexible in the drama!

haha, maybe he should've been the one dancing ballet rather than hyo rin, eh? =p

yay, more pictures =D

416102891f1a7jpg416102eeext5bz.th.jpg 41f8a2e387890jpg41f8a30aext5uh.th.jpg 416102891f1a8jpg416102eeext5qf.th.jpg 41f8a2e387899jpg41f8a30aext3ro.th.jpg 416102891f1a0jpg416102eeext1cg.th.jpg

0054009621bi.th.jpg 0054009228ak.th.jpg 41f8a2e387893jpg41f8a30aext1qd.th.jpg

416102891f1a2jpg416102eeext4rw.th.jpg

and here's a behind-the-scenes picture from goong [we see him lighting up a ciggy! *gasp*]

1391s7do.th.jpg

Guest sungaaah

his hottness juss jumped 23564 pts for being intelligent.

gosh ... ^^

hehe gooo telly for starting this thread and putting lovely pix up for us !

Guest cilik

found a few pictures...i'm pretty sure they haven't been posted (forgive me if they have...)

but it's kinda hard searching for his pictures without any knowledge of the korean language TT_TT

56992128wx.th.jpg

click on the thumbnail for a larger picture (the original's not that big though)

kk020ca.gif

images found on google image search

33102442iconchoisungjoon2dv.jpg

credit to julian jeung's pbase gallery

41f8a2e3878977ko.jpg 41f8a2e3878968oj.jpg 416101d8f5a125cw.jpg

the above three images, labeled and unlabeled, found on yahoo! korea image search

Guest Telly

found a few pictures...i'm pretty sure they haven't been posted (forgive me if they have...)

but it's kinda hard searching for his pictures without any knowledge of the korean language TT_TT

oh yay MANDA for those pictures =) the other thing i like about him is his hair! it seems like it has a lot of life and volume to it, hehehe =)

keep those pictures coming, guys!

anyways, here are some screencaps from shows he's been in =) [click to enjoy him full-sized, teeheehee]

1141676287to7pk.th.jpg 0099960327gx.th.jpg

>> darn, his car in 'goong' is so beautiful, i want it for myself!

maybe when i buy a car like that, he can come along with it too, sort of like a packaged deal? hehehehe

Guest Telly

Wow he's a Seoul University student as well..... a plus pt heh. :)

hehehehe yes, smart in addition to hot scores him brownie points on our lists! moohahahahaha

i want him to wear glasses in goong =D

OMG. I had no idea he had a thread here already. He's so cute! :wub::lol:

hehehe hey, you're the song ji hyo thread creator! moohahahaha

don't you think hyo rin and kang in should get together? =D

kang in's so nice to hyo rin, i'm in awe of his patience and determination!

Guest yujah52

The first time I saw him in a drama was, "Ode to Han River." He played a great character, I liked when he played Park Han Byul's bf. Good to see him in another drama, Goong.

Guest Telly

The first time I saw him in a drama was, "Ode to Han River." He played a great character, I liked when he played Park Han Byul's bf. Good to see him in another drama, Goong.

hehe, the first time i saw him before goong was in a beer CF =)

he looked so good with his black suit on!

anyways, i almost died from squealing when i saw this, it's TOO CUTE <3

c3d6bcbac1d8yamayang4nj.jpg

hehehehe yes, smart in addition to hot scores him brownie points on our lists! moohahahahaha

i want him to wear glasses in goong =D

I would want tht as well ~~ ;)

Hope our wish would come true ..

Hoping also for Hyorin to start to fall for Kang In as I believe Kang In's the only guy in Goong tht can bring her happiness....

hehehe hey, you're the song ji hyo thread creator! moohahahaha

don't you think hyo rin and kang in should get together? =D

kang in's so nice to hyo rin, i'm in awe of his patience and determination!

Hahahaha. Yes, that's me. :D

Yeah, I think Hyo Rin and Kang In should be together. Hehe. Hopefully, Hyo Rin wakes up and realizes it soon. :lol:

anyways, i almost died from squealing when i saw this, it's TOO CUTE <3

c3d6bcbac1d8yamayang4nj.jpg

:w00t: What an adorable pic! :wub: That puppy is so cute too! Hehehe.

Archived