Quantcast

Official Anime/Manga Topics Index

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cardcaptor Sakura Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles ^-^ I'll go and search around for some more...

I just realized there’s a thread for manga and anime here.   Anime - both in Netflix  I recently watched Violette Evergarden series and specials and highly recommend it - it is a mature

^Yes! It's here http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2002360/ao-haru-ride/p1I heard the series is super popular right now given that there's anime for it

+++++++Sorry everyone, it takes me really a while to update the first thread, but I'm definitely working on it! I'm almost done xDDIn any case, if anyone hasn't found a thread, let me know and I`ll try to find the links until I got all the new threads up on the list.

13infamyss said: ^Yes! It's here http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2002360/ao-haru-ride/p1I heard the series is super popular right now given that there's anime for it

+++++++Sorry everyone, it takes me really a while to update the first thread, but I'm definitely working on it! I'm almost done xDDIn any case, if anyone hasn't found a thread, let me know and I`ll try to find the links until I got all the new threads up on the list.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 13infamyss featured and unfeatured this topic
Guest SakuToku

^Is that so? But mine's working good.

And also, the reason why I put the thread title with (G) is because the past 4 seasons are the original Cardfight!! Vanguard series and its sequel is Cardfight!! Vanguard G, which is now ongoing in Japan.

In other words, I put them all together in one thread.

• soomp featured this topic
  • soomp unfeatured this topic
  • 6 months later...