Berou

Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Recommended Posts

I need eng sub 

 

I cant post picts anymore, and I don't know why

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@rahma92 it came from BTS Jin

 

BTS Jin sends a coffee truck to support Yoo Seung Ho and his drama “Memorist”

 

Jin.jpg

 

 

On March 26, Yoo Seung Ho uploaded a photo of him posing in front of a coffee truck gifted by Jin. The large banner reads, “World star BTS’s Jin dedicates this to the great actor Yoo Seung Ho.”

In his Instagram post, Yoo Seung Ho also wrote, “To world star Jin, I’ll enjoy the coffee. From great actor Yoo Seung Ho.” cr

original post: theqoo

 

1. What???? How did they get so close?

2. Yoo Seung Ho, do you like fishing…?

3. This combination is handsome and warmㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. This combination is crazy and amazing

5. Daebak

6. What??? I’m so happy that everyone around Seokjin are nice people

7. Wow, what kind of combination is this? I want to see picture of the two of them together

8. Seokjin and Seungho? This combination is the bestㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Both are f*cking handsome… I support their friendship

10. Daebak.. I didn’t know they are friends especially Yoo Seung Ho is one year younger than him

 

Yoo-Seung-Ho-Jin.jpeg

 

https://www.knetizen.com/bts-jin-sends-a-coffee-truck-to-support-yoo-seung-ho/

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aigoo, I wonder what happened

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@rahma92 Coronavirus :mellow:. Apparently the filming schedule kept being delayed because of covid-19. I feared he wouldn't be able to film but now he got off :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Berou said:

@rahma92 Coronavirus :mellow:. Apparently the filming schedule kept being delayed because of covid-19. I feared he wouldn't be able to film but now he got off :(

On April 1, Yoo Seung Ho's reps announced, "He decided to drop out of the movie because the filming was delayed due to the coronavirus. The decision was made after thoughtful discussion with the production team." 

 

Firefighter' will be directed by Kwak Kyung Taek, who was also behind 'Friends', 'The Classified File', 'RV: Resurrected Victims', and 'The Battle of Jangsari'. The upcoming movie was set to start filming on April 16, but it's now been delayed.

 

Cr https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/04/actor-yoo-seung-ho-to-drop-out-of-movie-firefighter-due-to-schedule-issues

 

I don't understand, is he have other schedule? I think its better to delay filming. 

 

Minutes: 5:38.  :joy: why I never know this. YSH have many Idol friends. 

 

 

Great fanart!

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, rahma92 said:

 

I don't understand, is he have other schedule? I think its better to delay filming. 

Idk if he has other schedule. He can't do fanmeetings now with the virus raging across the globe. 

Im surprised too, I don't understand why he couldn't wait a little bit more. He usually does a drama per year so he has his filming schedule free until the end of the year supposedly.

 

Man, I was so happy to see him again in a movie :mellow:

 

11 hours ago, rahma92 said:

Minutes: 5:38.  :joy: why I never know this. YSH have many Idol friends. 

Right? You'd think he is an hermit and only interested in cars, racing and cats. Actually he knows many people but doesn't brag about them !! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like he already taking other project.

Maybe Superstar Miss Lee? We never heard any news about that drama anymore. 

 

It’s reported that Yoo Seung Ho had been planning to focus on filming the movie after wrapping up his drama “Memorist.” It was decided that he would step down from the film due to concerns that the postponement of the filming of “Firefighter” would cause setbacks for other upcoming projects he’s in talks for.

 

cr https://www.soompi.com/article/1391727wpp/yoo-seung-ho-steps-down-from-film-after-postponement-due-to-covid-19-outbreak

 

14 hours ago, Berou said:

Right? You'd think he is an hermit and only interested in cars, racing and cats. Actually he knows many people but doesn't brag about them !! 

There's only one guy who always follow him everywhere... :vicx: 

he didnt look like have many celebrity friends.

.

Oh I remember he taking pict with Yunho DBSK before, he must be close with him too.

 

Btw this is so cute!

 

Gj5KCgs.jpg

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@rahma92 I see. It is the worst time to have a tight schedule, now everything is either cancelled or delayed. I wonder if he'll be able to find a better project/work.

I just saw this, his partner was supposed to be Lee Yoo Young, I'm sadder.

I think Superstar Miss Lee has been put onto shelves and it's worth to forget it. It's been almost a year that the first news broke out. 

 

 

Not trying to sound harsh but I don't understand his "rush" in these times. Last year we moaned and were frustrated about the lack of work for him after he signed with a new agency. One year later, during a pandemic he is multiplying projects. 

 

5 hours ago, rahma92 said:

There's only one guy who always follow him everywhere... :vicx: 

he didnt look like have many celebrity friends.

.

Oh I remember he taking pict with Yunho DBSK before, he must be close with him too.

I think it is safe to say his friends circle is pretty wide. He just doesn't brag about knowing them, especially if they are famous. So sometimes you get surprises like these ones 

 

Yeah I wonder how they met... the pic was taken in a restaurant. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Berou said:

Not trying to sound harsh but I don't understand his "rush" in these times. Last year we moaned and were frustrated about the lack of work for him after he signed with a new agency. One year later, during a pandemic he is multiplying projects. 

He was simple from vacation last year, now he is back to work, taking another projects, like how he always did in the past.

 

Yes firefighter is sound interisting! I already excited about this project. But from that Soompi article, Its sound like he already taking a new project, but we don't hear any project except superstar Miss Lee. I absolutely like firefighter better, hope he is not step down from firefighter because of that drama. I will wait for more good news about his drama/movie project. 

 

20 hours ago, Berou said:

think it is safe to say his friends circle is pretty wide. He just doesn't brag about knowing them, especially if they are famous. So sometimes you get surprises like these ones 

 

Yeah I wonder how they met... the pic was taken in a restaurant. 

We even don't know when or where he met them. I love, how he never brag about it. It wont give any upgrade for his career. But Im happy he have many friends. Jin sent him coffe truck created such a big buzz btw. 

 

Lol cute :wub:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rahma92 said:

He was simple from vacation last year, now he is back to work, taking another projects, like how he always did in the past.

 

I would agree if it was true.  But he always does a drama per year and then vanishes after its completion since 2016 with the exception of the year 2017 where he filmed 2 dramas, Ruler and IANAR.

Thus,  I expected the same to happen this year, especially when no change occured after his new signing with his agency.

I was just pointing out how ironic it is now. While half of the world is taking a break and quarantined,  he chooses this specific time to change his habits and work more.

 

3 hours ago, rahma92 said:

Yes firefighter is sound interisting! I already excited about this project. But from that Soompi article, Its sound like he already taking a new project, but we don't hear any project except superstar Miss Lee. I absolutely like firefighter better, hope he is not step down from firefighter because of that drama. I will wait for more good news about his drama/movie project. 

The concept is original because there are almost no movies about firefighters. I guess some drama will be inserted with the loss of someone working while dying from flames or a family being broken due to fire. 

I was curious and I checked  the news of Superstar miss lee of last year.  They exactly broke out mid-may, so 11 months ago. I think when he chose Memorist as his comeback project,  he put aside Superstar Miss Lee. That's why  I said it's worth to forget it.

Now I'm curious to know what project he has chosen. Why he preferred his next project over firefighter? Yes, he could have dropped out from his other project and proceeded filming firefighter. However he took the opposite decision. 

3 hours ago, rahma92 said:

We even don't know when or where he met them. I love, how he never brag about it. It wont give any upgrade for his career. But Im happy he have many friends. Jin sent him coffe truck created such a big buzz btw.

This. 

I'm scratching my head trying to know how he met them and put the pieces of the puzzle together but it is impossible :lol:. I was most surprised knowing Jin and him were friends. Who would have thought ? The most improbable friendship.  2 well-known celebs being friends would of course create big waves of buzz. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yoo Seungho vs Idols (Visual battle)

admin admin
 

Infinite L

b57cfd19e4c289b6bb62c58bd4dccfe6.jpg?w=5

Micky Yoochun

Spoiler

c16e02f76275897ebfb485b7c38921ad.jpg?w=7

 

91c2f4654f2a3fe3ff0fbe71c25a3f27.jpg?w=7

EXO Xiumin

Spoiler

 

e49bdbef327d2935c5a08a97a9b781d6.jpg?w=453754e9eebd1e49a7400e2539f97fb70.jpg?w=4  

 

ASTRO Cha Eunwooae66414e6d4674047e5b09a36647759d.jpg?w=4

Spoiler

245110d2e45540f10140a51daebb2d1d.jpg?w=4

 

+++

Tottenham Hotspur’s Son Heungmin

Spoiler

7f3d2e5f2cc3fcd653ed79193d8a3099.jpg?w=7

 

Original post: Instiz

1.Woah… he’s really handsome….I was mesmerized while scrolling down

2.Why would you compare..?ㅠ

3.The first picture looks like it came from a different world

4.Yoo Seungho you’re really….What would you’ve been if you weren’t an actor?

5.He’d look good as an idol too

6.Ha….Yoo Seungho’s really handsome…ㅠㅠ

7.The idols have a boyish image

8.They’re all handsome…. I can’t imagine how small their face would be in real life..

9.His facial features are so sharp and defined

10.He’s really handsome… I’m so impressed by his visualsㅠㅠ

 

https://k-communities.com/2020/04/03/yoo-seungho-vs-idols-visual-battle/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On June 25, YSH participated in the 70th  anniversary of the Korean War.

 

He did a tribute performance to veterans by  reciting  a poem

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actor Yoo Seungho reading a tribute to the Korean War veterans at SBS's 70th anniversary event.

 

202006260827706070_1.jpg

 


Actor Yoo Seungho reading a tribute to the Korean War veterans at SBS's 70th anniversary event.

 

Netizens comments :


(+467,-5) Yoo Seungho joined the army early and I heard he did a good job in the military. He was a great young man.


(+434,-7) I'm rooting for one of the few anti-fan friends!

 

(+392,-10) He was so cool yesterday.
So far, we've been celebrating the Korean War with the classic gelos.
Emotional. Serious and warm.
Strong and soft...Oh, I'd like to praise the director for that.
Yoo Seungho. Choi Soojong.Nice captain...Fighting!

 

(+33,-1) I thought you were reading at the prompt, but you memorized all the long sentences, and you read them, and you felt that they were amazing.


(+29,-1) He's so handsome.What are you going to do with those eyes? Ah!


(+24,0) Thank you for growing up to be a young man with the right view of the nation! I will always support you.

 

 

 

https://www.storykpop.com/2020/06/actor-yoo-seungho-reading-tribute-to.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now