Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Berou

Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

11 hours ago, rahma92 said:

I don't understand, is he have other schedule? I think its better to delay filming. 

Idk if he has other schedule. He can't do fanmeetings now with the virus raging across the globe. 

Im surprised too, I don't understand why he couldn't wait a little bit more. He usually does a drama per year so he has his filming schedule free until the end of the year supposedly.

Man, I was so happy to see him again in a movie :mellow:

11 hours ago, rahma92 said:

Minutes: 5:38.  :joy: why I never know this. YSH have many Idol friends. 

Right? You'd think he is an hermit and only interested in cars, racing and cats. Actually he knows many people but doesn't brag about them !! 

Looks like he already taking other project.

Maybe Superstar Miss Lee? We never heard any news about that drama anymore. 

It’s reported that Yoo Seung Ho had been planning to focus on filming the movie after wrapping up his drama “Memorist.” It was decided that he would step down from the film due to concerns that the postponement of the filming of “Firefighter” would cause setbacks for other upcoming projects he’s in talks for.

cr https://www.soompi.com/article/1391727wpp/yoo-seung-ho-steps-down-from-film-after-postponement-due-to-covid-19-outbreak

14 hours ago, Berou said:

Right? You'd think he is an hermit and only interested in cars, racing and cats. Actually he knows many people but doesn't brag about them !! 

There's only one guy who always follow him everywhere... :vicx: 

he didnt look like have many celebrity friends.

Oh I remember he taking pict with Yunho DBSK before, he must be close with him too.

Btw this is so cute!

Gj5KCgs.jpg

• Like 1

@rahma92 I see. It is the worst time to have a tight schedule, now everything is either cancelled or delayed. I wonder if he'll be able to find a better project/work.

I just saw this, his partner was supposed to be Lee Yoo Young, I'm sadder.

I think Superstar Miss Lee has been put onto shelves and it's worth to forget it. It's been almost a year that the first news broke out. 

Not trying to sound harsh but I don't understand his "rush" in these times. Last year we moaned and were frustrated about the lack of work for him after he signed with a new agency. One year later, during a pandemic he is multiplying projects. 

5 hours ago, rahma92 said:

There's only one guy who always follow him everywhere... :vicx: 

he didnt look like have many celebrity friends.

Oh I remember he taking pict with Yunho DBSK before, he must be close with him too.

I think it is safe to say his friends circle is pretty wide. He just doesn't brag about knowing them, especially if they are famous. So sometimes you get surprises like these ones 

Yeah I wonder how they met... the pic was taken in a restaurant. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Berou said:

Not trying to sound harsh but I don't understand his "rush" in these times. Last year we moaned and were frustrated about the lack of work for him after he signed with a new agency. One year later, during a pandemic he is multiplying projects. 

He was simple from vacation last year, now he is back to work, taking another projects, like how he always did in the past.

Yes firefighter is sound interisting! I already excited about this project. But from that Soompi article, Its sound like he already taking a new project, but we don't hear any project except superstar Miss Lee. I absolutely like firefighter better, hope he is not step down from firefighter because of that drama. I will wait for more good news about his drama/movie project. 

20 hours ago, Berou said:

think it is safe to say his friends circle is pretty wide. He just doesn't brag about knowing them, especially if they are famous. So sometimes you get surprises like these ones 

Yeah I wonder how they met... the pic was taken in a restaurant. 

We even don't know when or where he met them. I love, how he never brag about it. It wont give any upgrade for his career. But Im happy he have many friends. Jin sent him coffe truck created such a big buzz btw. 

Lol cute :wub:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rahma92 said:

He was simple from vacation last year, now he is back to work, taking another projects, like how he always did in the past.

I would agree if it was true.  But he always does a drama per year and then vanishes after its completion since 2016 with the exception of the year 2017 where he filmed 2 dramas, Ruler and IANAR.

Thus,  I expected the same to happen this year, especially when no change occured after his new signing with his agency.

I was just pointing out how ironic it is now. While half of the world is taking a break and quarantined,  he chooses this specific time to change his habits and work more.

3 hours ago, rahma92 said:

Yes firefighter is sound interisting! I already excited about this project. But from that Soompi article, Its sound like he already taking a new project, but we don't hear any project except superstar Miss Lee. I absolutely like firefighter better, hope he is not step down from firefighter because of that drama. I will wait for more good news about his drama/movie project. 

The concept is original because there are almost no movies about firefighters. I guess some drama will be inserted with the loss of someone working while dying from flames or a family being broken due to fire. 

I was curious and I checked  the news of Superstar miss lee of last year.  They exactly broke out mid-may, so 11 months ago. I think when he chose Memorist as his comeback project,  he put aside Superstar Miss Lee. That's why  I said it's worth to forget it.

Now I'm curious to know what project he has chosen. Why he preferred his next project over firefighter? Yes, he could have dropped out from his other project and proceeded filming firefighter. However he took the opposite decision. 

3 hours ago, rahma92 said:

We even don't know when or where he met them. I love, how he never brag about it. It wont give any upgrade for his career. But Im happy he have many friends. Jin sent him coffe truck created such a big buzz btw.

This. 

I'm scratching my head trying to know how he met them and put the pieces of the puzzle together but it is impossible :lol:. I was most surprised knowing Jin and him were friends. Who would have thought ? The most improbable friendship.  2 well-known celebs being friends would of course create big waves of buzz. 

• Like 1

Yoo Seungho vs Idols (Visual battle)

admin admin

Infinite L

b57cfd19e4c289b6bb62c58bd4dccfe6.jpg?w=5

Micky Yoochun

Spoiler

c16e02f76275897ebfb485b7c38921ad.jpg?w=7

91c2f4654f2a3fe3ff0fbe71c25a3f27.jpg?w=7

EXO Xiumin

Spoiler

e49bdbef327d2935c5a08a97a9b781d6.jpg?w=453754e9eebd1e49a7400e2539f97fb70.jpg?w=4  

ASTRO Cha Eunwooae66414e6d4674047e5b09a36647759d.jpg?w=4

Spoiler

245110d2e45540f10140a51daebb2d1d.jpg?w=4

+++

Tottenham Hotspur’s Son Heungmin

Spoiler

7f3d2e5f2cc3fcd653ed79193d8a3099.jpg?w=7

Original post: Instiz

1.Woah… he’s really handsome….I was mesmerized while scrolling down

2.Why would you compare..?ㅠ

3.The first picture looks like it came from a different world

4.Yoo Seungho you’re really….What would you’ve been if you weren’t an actor?

5.He’d look good as an idol too

6.Ha….Yoo Seungho’s really handsome…ㅠㅠ

7.The idols have a boyish image

8.They’re all handsome…. I can’t imagine how small their face would be in real life..

9.His facial features are so sharp and defined

10.He’s really handsome… I’m so impressed by his visualsㅠㅠ

https://k-communities.com/2020/04/03/yoo-seungho-vs-idols-visual-battle/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

• Like 1

On June 25, YSH participated in the 70th  anniversary of the Korean War.

He did a tribute performance to veterans by  reciting  a poem

• Like 1

Actor Yoo Seungho reading a tribute to the Korean War veterans at SBS's 70th anniversary event.

202006260827706070_1.jpg

Actor Yoo Seungho reading a tribute to the Korean War veterans at SBS's 70th anniversary event.

Netizens comments :

(+467,-5) Yoo Seungho joined the army early and I heard he did a good job in the military. He was a great young man.

(+434,-7) I'm rooting for one of the few anti-fan friends!

(+392,-10) He was so cool yesterday.
So far, we've been celebrating the Korean War with the classic gelos.
Emotional. Serious and warm.
Strong and soft...Oh, I'd like to praise the director for that.
Yoo Seungho. Choi Soojong.Nice captain...Fighting!

(+33,-1) I thought you were reading at the prompt, but you memorized all the long sentences, and you read them, and you felt that they were amazing.

(+29,-1) He's so handsome.What are you going to do with those eyes? Ah!

(+24,0) Thank you for growing up to be a young man with the right view of the nation! I will always support you.

https://www.storykpop.com/2020/06/actor-yoo-seungho-reading-tribute-to.html

• Like 1

Hello everyone.  This is my first post here.

I am a Korean who grew up in South America, and later in the USA.  Thus, I grew up watching K-dramas.  I am talking about really oldies, like EYES OF DAWN (여명의 눈동자, 1991) or SANDGLASS (모래시계, 1996).  During my teens, I loved Bae Yong Jun, Jo Hyun Jae and So Ji Sub, etc.  I became a member of soompi, and SJS infernational fan club.  I remember translating many interviews and articles, or even some drama clips.  

After getting married, I stopped the kdrama fever, only sporadically watching, without deep attachment.  But during Corona virus lockdown in 2020, I started watching kdramas again.  So it began, my Hyunbin crush (Crash Landing On You), which changed to Jung Hae In (One Spring Night), and later to Kim Myungsoo L (Angel's Last Mission).  I started watching anything about/with them.

My L crush was interesting.  When I first watched Angel's Last Mission, the main character didn't make a strong impression.  He looked ordinary, and his acting felt raw.  But by the end of the drama, he won me over.  I became curious...  who is L???  A quick search, and I knew he was an idol, which explained his stiff acting.  Watching him in talk shows was even more endearing.  He was VERY HANDSOME, like an Angel.  He was the FACE of his idol group.  This was the reason I watched RULER, OWNER OF THE MASK.  I hesitated at first, because I knew it was a long period drama, and that he was not the main lead.  But I still wanted to see L's raw acting there....

But from episode 1, when Yoo Seung Ho appeared on screen, I stopped breathing.  "OMG, IS THAT YSH????"  From that moment, I stopped all other loves, and all other interests.  I have eyes and ears for one only:  YSH.    

In 2002, I watched his first movie "THE WAY HOME" in the theaters (he was 9 years old). A year later, I watched him in LOVE LETTER as little Jo Hyun Jae's character, playing as a priest in love.  I actually own the DVD.  In 2007, I watched him in THE LEGEND as a young prince Damdeok (Bae Yong Jun's young character).  He was amazing there as a prince pretending to be dumb to stay alive.  In 2009, I started watching Queen Seondeok just because of him, but I stopped before he appeared in the later episodes, a 62 epi drama.  In other words, I was fond of him, calling him little SJS, but it was just that, a light smiley fondness without consequences.   

In 2010, My husband watched MASTER OF STUDY.  I told him then, that as much as I like YSH, the plot looks boring.  My husband then showed me clips of YSH's first drama Daddy Fish, where he played the role of a boy with leukemia.  My husband never forgot the impression this little boy made on him.  Even now, 20 years later, he remembers this 7 year old's tears.

So back to the present 2020, when I first watched RULER, OWNER OF THE MASK, I was logically watching in order to see L's raw acting, but in the back of my mind, I was also curious to see how little SJS grew.  That light smiley fondness for him, suddenly blossomed and my heart screamed.  WOW!!!  YSH is HOT!!!  And I had thought L was hot.  But next to YSH...  How can this be?  YSH possessed an aura.  And his eyes was like a magnet.  My heart fluttered every time I watched him.

So I really enjoyed whatching Ruler, the entire drama without fast forwarding.  I know...  the writing failed us in many ways.  Instead of showing us how the king grows up from a naive weak prince to a strong warrior, they focused too much on saving the damsel in distress (who btw risks everyone's lives based on her misunderstanding).  But Ruler really showcased YSH's charisma.  He definitely looked and acted as a king!

After Ruler, I started looking for more YSH.  I watched Kim Seon Dal (which was ok).  Then I watched I AM NOT A ROBOT.  I laughed so much during the first half of the drama, and then I cried a lot.  YSH was not kingly here.  He was not on a mission to save the world or his father.  He was only a miserable lonely boy imprisoned inside his gigantic castle.  I still screamed "wow YSH is handsome!"  But I didn't see him as mushitsu (HOT).  His inner being was lacking.  Showing himself too weak, like a bullied boy.  I don't know...  but my heart fluttered still.  I didn't know then that after watching so many of his more recent works, and after several rewatches, I will end up liking KIM MIN KYU'S character the most.  More on this later (as I understand, many Yoopies in this forum dislike I AM NOT A ROBOT).  I am really Happy he picked this work. 

I then watched REMEMBER, WAR OF THE SON.  I feel YSH was the most handsome ever in this show.  I had to stop the drama several times to admire his visual.  And his dramatic transformation, from genius to a man with Alzheimer really made me cry rivers.  He seemed too young for the role though.  At times, it felt his character was too weak.  That lawyer Park Dong Ho was the real hero.  And we all know Nam Guk Min, how he stole the spot light.  I could see why...    but in my eyes, YSH's Seo Jinwoo shown the most. I am sad to know this drama made YSH insecure of his acting ability...   as if he fell into a slump.  For me, REMEMBER was a great masterpiece. 

I also watched WARRIOR BAECK DONG SOO.  Some parts were really exciting, but it dragged sooooo much!!!  The writing was very capricious.  It didn't let us understand the characters.  They made irrational choices.  But episode 28 made me forget all the drama's faults.  When I watched Woon and Dong Soo together again, I felt I was redeemed...  BEST SCENE EVER!!!  Too bad the final episode ruined it all.  We went back to the irrational writing, irrational behaving.  I don't regret watching this, but next time, I will use fast forward button express and watch only Woon!!!

MY STRANGE HERO.  I laughed, I cried, and I swooned at YSH's handsomeness.  He warmed my heart while watching.  But I closed the book once the drama was over.  Am I too old to watch & like High School dramas???

Then I watched MEMORIST.  FAST, DEEP, TOO COMPLICATED.  As much as I love YSH, I found it to be too dark, spiritually draining.  But at the end, when the puzzles finally came together, I took my hat off. WOW!

IMAGINARY CAT.  Cute but forgettable.  OPERATION PROPOSAL.  Surprisingly charming.  Cuteness overload. 

Now, I am watching I MISS YOU....  but I find it too boooooring.  After MEMORIST, I find the police plot in IMY lame and one dimentional.  I may still finish it, but only to see HARRY transformed into a total psycho.  I've been using the fast forward button a little too much here.  I may run out of steam before I finish..

It is too late, and too long for a first post.  I will be back later if you don't mind my long rants.

I just wanted to greet you all, and thank you for your faithful and constant love to YSH.  Thank you for keeping us all updated on his news.  And for keeping this forum alive.  

God bless you all!!!

Edited by Prisci