Quantcast
Berou

Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Still agree with you @Berou the poster doesnt look serious at all. Its looks like he is a CEO in romcom drama than a detective in criminal drama. And LSY looks like a teacher in here

UbLFDfs.jpg

I hope the PD know what they're doing. 

• Like 1

Fan Made Promotions. I thinks fans our promoting Yoo seung ho dramas because tvn is lacking for promoting it. LMAO!

Edited by ASIANOVELAS CHANNEL
  • Like 1

8b17a07c8dcf4b9398250647f21f4edc.jpeg?s=

Yoo Seung Ho And Lee Se Young Flex Their Skills In “Memorist” Character Posters

tvN’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “Memorist” has released character posters of Yoo Seung Ho and Lee Se Young!

“Memorist” is based on a webtoon of the same name and tells the story of a detective with supernatural powers (Yoo Seung Ho) and an elite criminal profiler (Lee Se Young) who team up to track down a brutal serial killer.

yoo-seung-ho.jpeg

Both characters flex their skills in their character posters, staring down the camera with confident expressions and surrounded by the tools of their trade. Yoo Seung Ho is surrounded by a mysterious purple aura and his tagline reads, “I flexed my supernatural powers again, so what?” His character, Dong Baek, is said to be like an “idol” among police detectives and is popular with the public as well

lee-se-young.jpeg

Lee Se Young, on the other hand, puts her faith in data, surrounded by equations and the tagline, “There’s a difference between going with your gut and hard data.” Her skills and intellect put her in the position of the youngest senior superintendent in the history of the police force.

The production staff of “Memorist” stated, “The superpowered Dong Baek and the genius profiler Han Sun Mi have different charms, so them working together to solve a mysterious crime has its own kind of tension. You will be able to see a new side to Yoo Seung Ho and Lee Se Young.”

“Memorist” premieres on March 11 and will be available on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1384010wpp/yoo-seung-ho-and-lee-se-young-flex-their-skills-in-memorist-character-posters

8 hours ago, rahma92 said:

Still agree with you @Berou the poster doesnt look serious at all. Its looks like he is a CEO in romcom drama than a detective in criminal drama. And LSY looks like a teacher in here

CEO in a romcom and a teacher :sweat_smile:.  YSH character poster looks like a character from a fantasy drama who is bored and contemplating about his decisions 

I guess they wanted to highlight the supernatural  element and LSY character relying only on facts but they did it in the wrong way. 

Let's finger cross they won't sabotage the main poster.  

• LOL 1

This picts looks so much better than the poster :relaxed:

Now we can see YSH riding his motorcycle in drama! 

5qIIv3D.jpg

0bGZrRh.jpg

aB6utbm.jpg

• Like 1

Don't forget to RT and like in TVN post! 

• Like 1

YSH IG update 

20 hours ago, Angietatis27 said:

I don't understand what TvN is doing

We don't understand either.  First,  they changed the timeslot. Then, they have been so far under promoting Memorist. Other tvn dramas airing in March are far ahead in terms of promotion. All we, fans, can do is to support YSH with tweets, likes, posts as @rahma92 said. 

At least koreans are curious about LSY and YSH pairing

• Love 1

On 2/21/2020 at 9:53 AM, rahma92 said:

Don't forget to RT and like in TVN post! 

Whut? Did tvN just deleting their post? 

4 hours ago, rahma92 said:

Whut? Did tvN just deleting their post? 

No, it's soompi. 

The tweet still exists

They look together better than I thought

• Like 1

Classics of modern South Korean cinema – ranked!

Global interest in Korean film has been piqued by Bong Joon-ho’s satirical Parasite, which has won the Palme d’Or and best picture at the Oscars. Here are 19 more Korean masterpieces

by 

9. The Way Home (2002)

Lee Jeong-hyang’s lovely, gentle film showed a kind of Korean cinema that plucks at the heartstrings and plays the sweetest of tunes but which is nonetheless utterly direct and unsentimental. A small and somewhat stroppy boy is taken to live with his very old and mute grandmother in the countryside way outside the big city: we are given to understand there is some kind of crisis in his parents’ marriage and this is the reason his mum has parked him there. From then on, it is almost a silent movie as the relationship between the angry, lonely boy and his enigmatic grandma unfolds.

( skipped irrevelant parts)

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2020/feb/13/classics-of-modern-south-korean-cinema-ranked

47b9a1f0b77e40aa9176e6d01d276f09.jpeg?s=

Yoo Seung Ho And Lee Se Young Have A Tense Encounter In Upcoming Drama “Memorist”

Upcoming tvN drama “Memorist” has revealed new stills of Yoo Seung Ho and Lee Se Young.

“Memorist” is based on a webtoon of the same name and tells the story of Dong Baek (Yoo Seung Ho), a detective with supernatural powers, and Han Sun Mi (Lee Se Young), an elite criminal profiler, who team up to track down a brutal serial killer.

In the new stills, Dong Baek and Han Sun Mi have a tense run-in. Dong Baek gives Han Sun Mi a cold, angry look, while she coolly stares back, unbothered

yoo-seung-ho-lee-se-young2.jpg

Yoo Seung Ho said, “It’s been a long time since I’ve worked with Lee Se Young, and thanks to her boundless energy, filming has been really fun. She’s a great actress.”

Lee Se Young also commented on working with Yoo Seung Ho. “There’s a lot where we’re on the same page, so our teamwork is good. Yoo Seung Ho is very dedicated in the way he approaches acting, so I’m learning a lot.” She added, “We’re not exactly friendly with each other in the drama, but we’re having a lot of fun on set.”

A source from the drama said, “Yoo Seung Ho and Lee Se Young, who have perfectly immersed themselves into their characters, have explosive strength. Their incredible transformations into their characters will draw you into the drama and make their characters doubly charming. Please look forward to the teamwork between Dong Baek and Han Sun Mi, who have completely different charms.”

“Memorist” premieres March 11 and will be available on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1384852wpp/yoo-seung-ho-and-lee-se-young-have-a-tense-encounter-in-upcoming-drama-memorist

large_b904d2d62466b8a5ab1cdf0fb2950b3483

Reasons Why These Eight Actors/Actresses had Debuted as an Child Actor

Some famous actors and actresses have been acting since they were very young. These 8 debuted as child actors and actresses, constantly appearing in dramas and movies. But fo you know why did they debut so early? Check out why they started their career sooner than most!

Yoo Seungho

1581576440662-5.gif

1581578190209-%EB%8B%A4%EC%9A%B4%EB%A1%9

Image Source: The Qoo

Yoo Seungho's family exonomically struggled when he was a kid. Yoo Seungho had to put an extra effort to make money. That's why he made his debut at the age of 7. Because of his childhood memories, Yoo Seungho used to think that he should not rest until high school. 

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/02/13/the-reasons-why-eight-actors-and-actresses-made-their-debut-from-childhood-330742/pZS1HZgAh7wow

a8d2e3737ae044b3a2ff5c97a97ff1a9.jpeg?s=

Watch: Yoo Seung Ho Isn’t Afraid To Flex His Superpowers In Upcoming Drama “Memorist”

Feb 27, 2020
by S. Nam

Upcoming tvN drama “Memorist” has released new teasers starring Yoo Seung Ho!

“Memorist” is based on a webtoon of the same name and tells the story of Dong Baek (Yoo Seung Ho), a detective with supernatural powers, and Han Sun Mi (Lee Se Young), an elite criminal profiler, who team up to track down a brutal serial killer.

In the first new teaser, Dong Baek is waiting to pounce on his prey at a billiard hall. When one of the gang members accidentally hits a ball astray, Dong Baek picks it up for him with a friendly smile. However, he uses the situation to his advantage, using his supernatural power by making contact with the other to confirm that he was the criminal. Without further hesitation, Dong Baek proceeds to beat up the suspect as the phrase, “A nation-certified hero that’s never been seen in this world appears,” shows up on the screen.

Goo Kyung Tan (Go Chang Suk) watches the violent scene unfold again through the news with the headline, “Nation-certified hero causes trouble again! Assaults criminal!” Angry at Dong Baek, he yells, “Are you a police or thug? I should just kick you!”

Spoiler

In another teaser, Dong Baek is staking out at a sauna to confirm who the criminal is using his supernatural power, sending his fists flying first when he learns the truth. At headquarters, Goo Kyung Tan is nearly shaking as he reads the paper which has the same title as before, “Nation-certified hero causes trouble again!! Assaults criminal!” Goo Kyung Tan asks again in frustration, “Are you a detective or thug?” while Dong Baek’s voice over says, “I just happened to flex my superpowers today again.”

Spoiler

Memorist” premieres March 11 at 10:50 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1385327wpp/watch-yoo-seung-ho-isnt-afraid-to-flex-his-superpowers-in-upcoming-drama-memorist

Tvn interview

I'm relieved now, I saw a lot of material and the interview that TvN did was very funny, the chemistry between the two is very good, although many have talked about whether or not there will be romance due to the theme of the drama.

It would be fun too if Seungho attended a variety show with Lee Seyoung since she makes him talk and laugh a lot, it could be a good pair to go to a program together

• Like 2