• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Berou

Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

YSH IG update 

20 hours ago, Angietatis27 said:

I don't understand what TvN is doing

We don't understand either.  First,  they changed the timeslot. Then, they have been so far under promoting Memorist. Other tvn dramas airing in March are far ahead in terms of promotion. All we, fans, can do is to support YSH with tweets, likes, posts as @rahma92 said. 

At least koreans are curious about LSY and YSH pairing

• Love 1

On 2/21/2020 at 9:53 AM, rahma92 said:

Don't forget to RT and like in TVN post! 

Whut? Did tvN just deleting their post? 

4 hours ago, rahma92 said:

Whut? Did tvN just deleting their post? 

No, it's soompi. 

The tweet still exists

They look together better than I thought

• Like 1

Classics of modern South Korean cinema – ranked!

Global interest in Korean film has been piqued by Bong Joon-ho’s satirical Parasite, which has won the Palme d’Or and best picture at the Oscars. Here are 19 more Korean masterpieces

by 

9. The Way Home (2002)

Lee Jeong-hyang’s lovely, gentle film showed a kind of Korean cinema that plucks at the heartstrings and plays the sweetest of tunes but which is nonetheless utterly direct and unsentimental. A small and somewhat stroppy boy is taken to live with his very old and mute grandmother in the countryside way outside the big city: we are given to understand there is some kind of crisis in his parents’ marriage and this is the reason his mum has parked him there. From then on, it is almost a silent movie as the relationship between the angry, lonely boy and his enigmatic grandma unfolds.

( skipped irrevelant parts)

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2020/feb/13/classics-of-modern-south-korean-cinema-ranked

47b9a1f0b77e40aa9176e6d01d276f09.jpeg?s=

Yoo Seung Ho And Lee Se Young Have A Tense Encounter In Upcoming Drama “Memorist”

Upcoming tvN drama “Memorist” has revealed new stills of Yoo Seung Ho and Lee Se Young.

“Memorist” is based on a webtoon of the same name and tells the story of Dong Baek (Yoo Seung Ho), a detective with supernatural powers, and Han Sun Mi (Lee Se Young), an elite criminal profiler, who team up to track down a brutal serial killer.

In the new stills, Dong Baek and Han Sun Mi have a tense run-in. Dong Baek gives Han Sun Mi a cold, angry look, while she coolly stares back, unbothered

yoo-seung-ho-lee-se-young2.jpg

Yoo Seung Ho said, “It’s been a long time since I’ve worked with Lee Se Young, and thanks to her boundless energy, filming has been really fun. She’s a great actress.”

Lee Se Young also commented on working with Yoo Seung Ho. “There’s a lot where we’re on the same page, so our teamwork is good. Yoo Seung Ho is very dedicated in the way he approaches acting, so I’m learning a lot.” She added, “We’re not exactly friendly with each other in the drama, but we’re having a lot of fun on set.”

A source from the drama said, “Yoo Seung Ho and Lee Se Young, who have perfectly immersed themselves into their characters, have explosive strength. Their incredible transformations into their characters will draw you into the drama and make their characters doubly charming. Please look forward to the teamwork between Dong Baek and Han Sun Mi, who have completely different charms.”

“Memorist” premieres March 11 and will be available on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1384852wpp/yoo-seung-ho-and-lee-se-young-have-a-tense-encounter-in-upcoming-drama-memorist

large_b904d2d62466b8a5ab1cdf0fb2950b3483

Reasons Why These Eight Actors/Actresses had Debuted as an Child Actor

Some famous actors and actresses have been acting since they were very young. These 8 debuted as child actors and actresses, constantly appearing in dramas and movies. But fo you know why did they debut so early? Check out why they started their career sooner than most!

Yoo Seungho

1581576440662-5.gif

1581578190209-%EB%8B%A4%EC%9A%B4%EB%A1%9

Image Source: The Qoo

Yoo Seungho's family exonomically struggled when he was a kid. Yoo Seungho had to put an extra effort to make money. That's why he made his debut at the age of 7. Because of his childhood memories, Yoo Seungho used to think that he should not rest until high school. 

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/02/13/the-reasons-why-eight-actors-and-actresses-made-their-debut-from-childhood-330742/pZS1HZgAh7wow

Teasers 

15'

30'

Spoiler

a8d2e3737ae044b3a2ff5c97a97ff1a9.jpeg?s=

Watch: Yoo Seung Ho Isn’t Afraid To Flex His Superpowers In Upcoming Drama “Memorist”

Feb 27, 2020
by S. Nam

Upcoming tvN drama “Memorist” has released new teasers starring Yoo Seung Ho!

“Memorist” is based on a webtoon of the same name and tells the story of Dong Baek (Yoo Seung Ho), a detective with supernatural powers, and Han Sun Mi (Lee Se Young), an elite criminal profiler, who team up to track down a brutal serial killer.

In the first new teaser, Dong Baek is waiting to pounce on his prey at a billiard hall. When one of the gang members accidentally hits a ball astray, Dong Baek picks it up for him with a friendly smile. However, he uses the situation to his advantage, using his supernatural power by making contact with the other to confirm that he was the criminal. Without further hesitation, Dong Baek proceeds to beat up the suspect as the phrase, “A nation-certified hero that’s never been seen in this world appears,” shows up on the screen.

Goo Kyung Tan (Go Chang Suk) watches the violent scene unfold again through the news with the headline, “Nation-certified hero causes trouble again! Assaults criminal!” Angry at Dong Baek, he yells, “Are you a police or thug? I should just kick you!”

Spoiler

In another teaser, Dong Baek is staking out at a sauna to confirm who the criminal is using his supernatural power, sending his fists flying first when he learns the truth. At headquarters, Goo Kyung Tan is nearly shaking as he reads the paper which has the same title as before, “Nation-certified hero causes trouble again!! Assaults criminal!” Goo Kyung Tan asks again in frustration, “Are you a detective or thug?” while Dong Baek’s voice over says, “I just happened to flex my superpowers today again.”

Spoiler

Memorist” premieres March 11 at 10:50 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1385327wpp/watch-yoo-seung-ho-isnt-afraid-to-flex-his-superpowers-in-upcoming-drama-memorist

Tvn interview

New teaser

YSH IG update 

Eng trans : Yoo&me thanks for the meal ft. Captain

I'm relieved now, I saw a lot of material and the interview that TvN did was very funny, the chemistry between the two is very good, although many have talked about whether or not there will be romance due to the theme of the drama.

It would be fun too if Seungho attended a variety show with Lee Seyoung since she makes him talk and laugh a lot, it could be a good pair to go to a program together

• Like 2

@Angietatis27 Yes  same. I am relieved too. This drama has a lot of potential and can get high ratings if everything goes well. The highlights are very similar to Remember. I had Remember flashbacks while watching them. Dong Baek gets accused by the government/ higher ups,  he will suffer then he decides to team up with Han Su Mi to track the serial killer. 

I'm not suprised by LSY outgoing and funny character.  I watched last year The Crowned  Clown and she was always joking in the bts,  for example when she was shooting for the poster she took her cellphone that had a pic of YJG in order to focus more on her emotions, and she was like my handsome husband who looks like a moon :lol:. She was looking at his pic while doing photoshoots. The Crowned Clown pair appeared in a variety show before the premiere,  I don't know if it'll be the case for memorist. 

Well, the romance is not the focus of the drama. I haven't read the webtoon so I don't know if it has any romance. In the best scenario  it will have a few romantic scenes. Personally it won't be a disappointment if there is no romance. If Memorist turns out to be a very good drama,  people will not focus on the romance part. Everyone will be busy putting out theories about the identity of the serial killer. 

• Like 2

On 2/27/2020 at 8:39 PM, Berou said:

@Angietatis27 Yes  same. I am relieved too. This drama has a lot of potential and can get high ratings if everything goes well. The highlights are very similar to Remember. I had Remember flashbacks while watching them. Dong Baek gets accused by the government/ higher ups,  he will suffer then he decides to team up with Han Su Mi to track the serial killer. 

I'm not suprised by LSY outgoing and funny character.  I watched last year The Crowned  Clown and she was always joking in the bts,  for example when she was shooting for the poster she took her cellphone that had a pic of YJG in order to focus more on her emotions, and she was like my handsome husband who looks like a moon :lol:. She was looking at his pic while doing photoshoots. The Crowned Clown pair appeared in a variety show before the premiere,  I don't know if it'll be the case for memorist. 

Well, the romance is not the focus of the drama. I haven't read the webtoon so I don't know if it has any romance. In the best scenario  it will have a few romantic scenes. Personally it won't be a disappointment if there is no romance. If Memorist turns out to be a very good drama,  people will not focus on the romance part. Everyone will be busy putting out theories about the identity of the serial killer. 

The only thing that worries me is the schedule and now  the coronavirus, it is a dangerous situation even for Seungho to be recording, but let's always hope for the best.
Hopefully they can both go to variety shows, I don't know Lee Se young that's why I was surprised by her personality, but I was glad to meet her, she looks very nice and I'm glad she has such a good relationship with Seungho. Now I think it would be good for fans to plan something to generate trend on the day of the premiere and generate interest in people. Go to twitter or other social networks and talk about the drama, search Seungho name, Lee Seyoung and the drama in naver, a lot of things that as fans we can do so that he feels our support in the networks.

Remember also that tomorrow at 2 p.m. of Korea there will be a stream of the press conference of the drama.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Angietatis27 said:

The only thing that worries me is the schedule and now  the coronavirus, it is a dangerous situation even for Seungho to be recording, but let's always hope for the best.
Hopefully they can both go to variety shows, I don't know Lee Se young that's why I was surprised by her personality, but I was glad to meet her, she looks very nice and I'm glad she has such a good relationship with Seungho. Now I think it would be good for fans to plan something to generate trend on the day of the premiere and generate interest in people. Go to twitter or other social networks and talk about the drama, search Seungho name, Lee Seyoung and the drama in naver, a lot of things that as fans we can do so that he feels our support in the networks.

Remember also that tomorrow at 2 p.m. of Korea there will be a stream of the press conference of the drama.

Yeah the schedule is a bit unfortunate but as you said buzz and interest is also important for a drama. There are many dramas that achieve average ratings but generate a lot of buzz.  Nevertheless, I believe if Memorist is good enough, koreans will think it is worthy to sleep late and watch it. The positive point is Memorist is a thriller, so viewers will be on their toes to know what happens in the next episode. Hopefully this will be in favour YSH drama and the ratings.

The coronavirus has already reached the celebrity industry,  there is a singer that has been in self-isolation and yesterday Hi Bye Mama 's actors and staff got a fright and cancelled filming because one staff was sick and was suspected of being infected by Covid-19. It's a dangerous situation to film while being threatened by the coronavirus. I know Memorist team has already filmed 8 episodes and is filming eps 9-10, hopefully the situation stabilize quickly in SK. If not, I fear SK government will take even stricter measures, which will impact certainly dramas and movies filming. Let's hope nothing happens to YSH and the remaining filming goes well. 

You can go around and ask LSY fans,  I am sure they will tell you she is a jolly person. She makes it very easy to work with her with her personality.  YSH and her are childhood friends, they met during their debut period, hence they have such a good relationship. 

I wish to see YSH in a variety show too ( I  think that's a long time wish of his fans), but what are the chances ? Some months ago we went into a debate over this in this thread with the other yoopies. I don't know if LSY will be able convince him to appear in a variety show to promote memorist because YSH is... YSH :lol:. The last thing I don't want is to see him nervous and awkward like how he was during his presentation at the Seoul Music Awards. That's when I realized and understood why he has been avoiding presentations at awards ceremonies since his debut.  

I've been diligently active on SocMedia supporting his drama with tweets, RT, likes & posts. Hopefully kdramas fans will join in when the drama starts. 

2 hours ago, Angietatis27 said:

tomorrow at 2 p.m. of Korea there will be a stream of the press conference of the drama.

Yeah I posted that on the drama thread. I'm not good at managing two threads. Sometimes I  forget what I posted on which thread :lol: