Quantcast

Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

3 hours ago, Berou said:

@nrllee we are looking at the bigger picture, not only Wed-Thurs dramas but also dramas airing during other timeslots in March. It can be a useless thing to bother with as fans want their bias dramas to be No.1 during its timeslot but it is important to take into consideration other dramas if you look at the list of top actors making buzz. For instance, last year, between Dec-Jan the list was dominated by actors from Boyfriend,Sky Castle, memories of Alhambra  & Empress dignity dramas. The competition was too strong & koreans kind of slept on MSH.  

I have watch BF, SC and ED but gave up half way... MoA is good but not too capture my heart! I actually love Beautiful World!! but it didn't get many good reception as well!! to be fair.. MSH wasn't a very good drama!! if YSH not in I properbly not going to watch it at all!! :unsure:

the few drama stand out for me last year is The Clown Crown, Hotel Del Luna both with YJG! quite like Spring night! really like HJM! 

• Like 1
  • Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“It is great my work receives strong responses and as a result I can enjoy popularity. But, that is not my purpose in acting. Money or fame is not my priority. I want to become an actor who can contin

Posted Images

18 hours ago, Berou said:

@rahma92  I forgot the King lol

I searched for the news, the king airing date has been postponed to the middle of the year and KSH hasn't confirmed for psycho yet.  Anyway,  this year is less competitive than last year for YSH. The popular actors will return later in the year

It's frustrating we need to wait until March.  I  want teasers now lol ! 

Yes there's a big competition in the mid of 2020. :sweatingbullets:

Actually for me get 6-10% will be good! it will be awesome if it can beat signal rating.

Lol I'm sure we will get the teaser at least in the early of feb!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, rahma92 said:

Yes there's a big competition in the mid of 2020. :sweatingbullets:

Actually for me get 6-10% will be good! it will be awesome if it can beat signal rating.

Lol I'm sure we will get the teaser at least in the early of feb!

Yes I expect also no more ratings between  6-10%. It's going to be good if it can reach these ratings.

15 more days of waiting before seeing any teasers :) !

There is this article saying the memorist team hasn't disclosed all the cast, there are some actors who have been kept private in order to avoid spoilers, including a senior actress. They have adopted this approach of keeping,  as much as they can, information under wraps. They don't want viewers to predict easily

YSH  BTS on set

22 hours ago, See Wong said:

very soon you will see more of YSH.. in late Feb I hope.. and hopefully some Magazine shoot as well!! yes.. I have watch some trailers of other drama! is that 'Welcome' drama with Kim Myung Soo is the one rumour YSH will consider taking part!! something with the cat!!?

I think you're confused.:blink:

YSH has never been rumoured to take part in Welcome, he was rumoured for the romcom Superstar Ms Lee 

Yoo Seung Ho to become national police officer in new drama "Memorist"

200109_-_%EB%B0%B0%EC%9A%B0_%EC%9C%A0%EC

Actor Yoo Seung Ho will come back to the small screen with the role of a national policeman who owns a superpower.

Yoo Seung Ho will return to the small screen with his lead role as Dong Baek in a new drama titled "Memorist" (tvN), which is scheduled to be broadcast in March. This work is based on an original webtoon of the same name on Daum. It is a story about Yoo Seung Ho (as Dong Baek) - a detective with psychic powers that enables him to read others' memories, and Lee Se Young (as Han Sun Mi) - a genius profiler, tracking a mysterious serial killer together.

Dong Baek is a "superstar" in the police world with outstanding visuals and is a criminal police officer with a superpower of reading others' memories. As a passionate and righteous policeman, who always "shoot first and ask questions later", Dong Baek is a real hero and receives the love of the whole people.

Unlike heroes in the past who always hide their identities, Dong Baek is a "foolish" hero as he revealed his memory scanning ability to the world and take action to capture the evil criminals. The enthusiasm of Dong Baek, who always takes the lead in executing justice, promises to bring joy and catharsis to the viewers.

Yoo Seung Ho has always shown his method acting that helps him get into his character in each of his work. In the drama "Memorist", the actor himself also holds high expectations for what kind of image he will display. Yoo Seung Ho shared, "Both reading the original webtoon and the screenplay amused me, so I decided to join the film. In order to bring viewers a good work, the production team including the director, scriptwriter, and actors are working hard together in the shooting. Hopefully, we will receive your keen interest and generous support."

"Memorist" is directed by director Kim Hwi of the two movies "The Neighbors" and "The Tooth and the Nail".

https://channels.vlive.tv/EBF267/celeb/0.12549306?boardId=621

@rahma92 Now I understand why he doesn't present awards at those ceremonies. He is uncomfortable speaking in front of a large crowd. He was very stiff. He even forgot his lines. But he did well for a first time !! 

Indeed he was super handsome, hopefully we will get HD pics from fansites. 

@rahma92 he is dashing :D. He might have  stage fright, who knows.  Every time he is a presenter,  he is nervous and makes mistakes due to his nervousness 

Look how cute his mistakes are here

Memorist BTS

YSH IG story 

Nervously waiting for presenting the award :lol:

• LOL 1
36 minutes ago, ASIANOVELAS CHANNEL said:

i hate TVN. THEY MOVED THE TIMESLOT OF YOO SEUNG HO DRAMA TO LATE NIGHT! BOOO!

Yeah it's too late . 9:30 to 10 :50 :blink:. Who will stay awake until 00:00 to watch a drama in weekdays!!

d7c6dd170a41439da8884d9190ceb1f9.jpeg?s=

tvN Announces Changes To Broadcasting Schedule + Return Of “You Quiz On The Block”

tvN Announces Changes To Broadcasting Schedule + Return Of “You Quiz On The Block”

Feb 3, 2020
by J. Lim

tvN has announced that they will be making changes to their scheduling in order to adapt to changing lifestyle patterns of viewers!

On February 3, tvN announced changes that they will be implementing from March. The change comes as 52-hour work weeks mean that people get off work earlier, which has led to differences in time slots that viewers are tuning in to watch TV. Notable changes include how time slots have been allotted depending on target audiences and genres for dramas, and tvN will be making efforts to have a strong showing in weekday variety shows.

(...)

Wednesday-Thursday dramas will be moved from 9:30 p.m. KST to 10:50 p.m. KST, and dramas that air in this time slot will be tailored to suit the late hour. Yoo Seung Ho and Lee Se Young‘s “Memorist” will premiere on March 11 and is based on a webtoon of the same name, telling the story of a detective with supernatural powers and an elite profiler as they hunt down a serial killer.

Omitted irrelevant parts 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1380844wpp/tvn-announces-changes-to-broadcasting-schedule-return-of-you-quiz-on-the-block

:unsure:

I'm worried, it appears TvN announcement has dampened his spirits. Either TvN is setting him up for failure or confident in him/his drama. 

Why is he always unlucky? First he always got cast against noonas/older actresses. Then when he started getting younger female actresses as his partners, his works got helmed by newbies aka new directors or writers who botched them *eye siding ruler* . Finally when all stars seem to align and we saw some light,  the TV channel had to make a ridiculous decision,  other dramas airing on Mon-Tues or on the weekend have got their original timeslot moved to either 9PM or 10 PM. Why has TvN decided to move Wed-Tues  dramas to 10:50 PM, instead of 9 or 10 PM ? 

Edit : The only explanation of the timeslot change is the age restriction. Maybe the drama will be age restricted ? I mean one of the directors has helmed thriller/horror movies, so the tonality of the drama could be dark, hence the age restriction. Alike dramas such as the guest , Save Me or The Priest, they were all aired pretty late ( around 11PM) and did  well. But the channel was OCN though. . Lastly, the Wed-Thurs timeslot was created when Criminal minds (Korea) got aired back in 2017. CM had the same timeslot as Memorist and the two first eps generated decent ratings ( 5-4 %) , so I wish the same for Memorist , a start with 5-4% ratings. Thus, I guess things don't look so bad. 

Edited by Berou
  • Sad 1

On a side note, I'm happy to see yoopies efforts. They are spamming the comments section of TvN IG  expressing their disappointment and requesting TvN to reconsider their decision 

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Jillia changed the title to Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪