Quantcast
Jump to content

Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“It is great my work receives strong responses and as a result I can enjoy popularity. But, that is not my purpose in acting. Money or fame is not my priority. I want to become an actor who can contin

Posted Images

Yoo Seung Ho in Talks to Star in a New tvN Drama

 

Actor Yoo Seung Ho might be the lead of upcoming tvN drama Memorist!

 

Memorist is a mystery thriller webtoon based drama about Dong Baek a detective with supernatural power who also lost his memory. He then started to encounter series of mysterious murder case.

On October 18, tvN says that Yoo Seung Ho received the offer and positively reviewing the role. If he accept, he will be working with Producing Director (PD) So Jae Hyun of 100 Days My Prince and PD Kim Hwee of The Neighborhood and The Tooth and The Nail.

 

Are you excited to see Yoo Seung Ho on a mystery thriller drama?

Source (.)

 

https://annyeongoppa.com/2019/10/20/yoo-seung-ho-in-talks-to-star-in-a-new-tvn-drama/

-----------‐----------------------------------------

I'm wondering who is the writer. Hopefully not a new one.  It's interesting to note the duo of Pds,  one who was the producer director of hit dramas and one who is a movie director. It's very unusual. My take is the movie director is going to add the spookiness that is needed. 

I've checked the thread for the korean dramas schedule and TVn has already lined up 7 dramas with no  timeslot for 2020 ! It looks like Memorist, if YSH confirms for it, will air later in 2020. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/21/2019 at 7:39 AM, Berou said:

Yoo Seung Ho in Talks to Star in a New tvN Drama

 

Actor Yoo Seung Ho might be the lead of upcoming tvN drama Memorist!

 

Memorist is a mystery thriller webtoon based drama about Dong Baek a detective with supernatural power who also lost his memory. He then started to encounter series of mysterious murder case.

On October 18, tvN says that Yoo Seung Ho received the offer and positively reviewing the role. If he accept, he will be working with Producing Director (PD) So Jae Hyun of 100 Days My Prince and PD Kim Hwee of The Neighborhood and The Tooth and The Nail.

 

Are you excited to see Yoo Seung Ho on a mystery thriller drama?

Source (.)

 

https://annyeongoppa.com/2019/10/20/yoo-seung-ho-in-talks-to-star-in-a-new-tvn-drama/

-----------‐----------------------------------------

I'm wondering who is the writer. Hopefully not a new one.  It's interesting to note the duo of Pds,  one who was the producer director of hit dramas and one who is a movie director. It's very unusual. My take is the movie director is going to add the spookiness that is needed. 

I've checked the thread for the korean dramas schedule and TVn has already lined up 7 dramas with no  timeslot for 2020 ! It looks like Memorist, if YSH confirms for it, will air later in 2020. 

 

It all sounds so good!!! Accept it! Accept it! Jebal, please accept it!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2019 at 4:01 AM, Berou said:

 

Edit : Hi @jongski. I saw your post but forgot to reply it. We've got finally some news. YSH is in talks for a supernatural mystery thriller TVn drama,scheduled to air in 2020 ! :)

It looks very close to remember-war of the son in terms of genre ( thriller) and the main point of the drama, i.e memory loss. 

 @Berou But I get.. nevervous with "supernatural" as part of the genre. And also this is based from a webtoon. I don't mind but I don't like anything with fantasy..ish drama. I wanted to see our boy in straight up drama. He's an excellent one  but I want to see all that talent shock and awe us again and not drown in "supernatural theme". 

 

If it's something like Tunnel or Signal and well executed I don't mind. Nevetrtheless I'm going to check this..if he accepts.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, jongski said:

 @Berou But I get.. nevervous with "supernatural" as part of the genre. And also this is based from a webtoon. I don't mind but I don't like anything with fantasy..ish drama. I wanted to see our boy in straight up drama. He's an excellent one  but I want to see all that talent shock and awe us again and not drown in "supernatural theme". 

 

If it's something like Tunnel or Signal and well executed I don't mind. Nevetrtheless I'm going to check this..if he accepts.

Kind of agree with this. I was hoping he can get a complex/miserable character like Im Siwan in Misaeng, Jang ki yong in Come and hug me or IU in my mister. and I do think he will excel in that. 

 

but anyway.. memorist sounds good enough. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

Lee Se Young In Talks Along With Yoo Seung Ho For New tvN Mystery Drama

Lee Se Young may be reuniting with Yoo Seung Ho for a new drama!

On November 21, news outlet Sports Chosun reported that Lee Se Young was cast as the lead actress in tvN’s upcoming drama adaptation of “Memorist.”

Based on the popular webtoon of the same name, “Memorist” will be a mystery thriller that tells the story of Dong Baek, a detective with supernatural powers who loses his memory, as he stumbles upon a mysterious case of serial murders.

According to the report, Lee Se Young was offered the role of Han Seo Mi, a profiler who works with Dong Baek. Yoo Seung Ho was previously confirmed to be in talks for the role of Dong Baek.

Later in the day, a source from Lee Se Young’s agency Prain TPC confirmed, “Lee Se Young is positively considering appearing in ‘Memorist.'”

If Lee Se Young and Yoo Seung Ho both agree to appear in “Memorist,” they will be reuniting after eight years. They previously co-starred in the MBC drama “I Miss You” in 2012.

“Memorist” is scheduled to air sometime next year.

 

 

 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1367044wpp/lee-se-young-in-talks-along-with-yoo-seung-ho-for-new-tvn-mystery-drama

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, WoozyPrincess said:

Lee Se Young In Talks Along With Yoo Seung Ho For New tvN Mystery Drama

Lee Se Young may be reuniting with Yoo Seung Ho for a new drama!

On November 21, news outlet Sports Chosun reported that Lee Se Young was cast as the lead actress in tvN’s upcoming drama adaptation of “Memorist.”

Based on the popular webtoon of the same name, “Memorist” will be a mystery thriller that tells the story of Dong Baek, a detective with supernatural powers who loses his memory, as he stumbles upon a mysterious case of serial murders.

According to the report, Lee Se Young was offered the role of Han Seo Mi, a profiler who works with Dong Baek. Yoo Seung Ho was previously confirmed to be in talks for the role of Dong Baek.

Later in the day, a source from Lee Se Young’s agency Prain TPC confirmed, “Lee Se Young is positively considering appearing in ‘Memorist.'”

If Lee Se Young and Yoo Seung Ho both agree to appear in “Memorist,” they will be reuniting after eight years. They previously co-starred in the MBC drama “I Miss You” in 2012.

“Memorist” is scheduled to air sometime next year.

 

 

 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1367044wpp/lee-se-young-in-talks-along-with-yoo-seung-ho-for-new-tvn-mystery-drama

 Yeah I had her in mind when the news of his drama memorist were released last month. She is one of the very few actresses that are available right now. it's good her and YSH have a connection and this drama will be a reunion for them ! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Berou said:

 Yeah I had her in mind when the news of his drama memorist were released last month. She is one of the very few actresses that are available right now. it's good her and YSH have a connection and this drama will be a reunion for them ! 

So it's confirmed? I cant wait

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jillia changed the title to Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪
  • 2 weeks later...

@rahma92 Aww that's adorable how he interacts with his " appa" in Remember ˆˆ. The senior actor even calls himself appa when talking to YSH :wub:

 

Me too !! I can't wait for it. They had already a first script reading and starting filming it. It's weird Tvn didn't release any news about the confirmation of the casting. 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jillia changed the title to Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...