Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/1/2021 at 9:25 PM, Berou said:

Finally we've got some casting news 

:issohappy:In New Historical Romance Drama

Yoo Seung Ho may be making his return with a new drama!

On February 1, Ilgan Sports reported that Yoo Seung Ho would be starring in KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “Thinking of the Moon When the Flower Blooms” (literal title).

A source from the actor’s agency Story J Company shared with YTN Star, “Yoo Seung Ho has been offered the role of the protagonist in KBS’s new drama ‘Thinking of the Moon When the Flower Blooms’ and is reviewing it.”

The drama will take place during the period of the strongest prohibition law in Joseon history, depicting human desire and proving that prohibition is not the best option. The main characters are an inspector from the Office of the Inspector-General who has left his hometown to achieve fame in Hanyang and restore his family’s status, a poor aristocratic woman who begins to make alcohol in order to pay back her debt, and a crown prince who continues to secretly climb over the walls of the palace to get a few drinks. The three people have a fateful encounter in front of a secret alcohol storage, consequently gaining a secret that could lead each other to death if revealed.

Yoo Seung Ho was offered the role of the inspector Nam Young, a good-looking man who is popular with the local women but is only interested in reading books. Intelligent, hard-working, and determined to make his name known, he has everything that’s needed for success, but the one thing he lacks is a strong family to back him.

Director Hwang In Hyuk of “Doctor Prisoner” and screenwriter Kim Joo Hee will be working together on the drama. It is set to air in the second half of 2021.

Catch Yoo Seung Ho in his latest drama “Memorist” here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1451714wpp/yoo-seung-ho-in-talks-for-leading-role-in-new-historical-romance-drama

I am watching Memorist now, It's much better than I thought it will be. YSH is brilliant as he always is, sometimes watching him I cannot stop myself felling sorry for him! his childhood seem suffer a lot and that make him who he is now! just wish he can be much happier person! and for Memorist, it is really unlucky to have such low rating ( again for YSH ) the drama actually is really good!! ( not finish it yet! but so far so good ).

I am so happy he choose a period drama as his new project! I always like his historical drama! I just think he look stunning ( umm.. he look stunning whatever he is.. anyway ). :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Yoo Seung Ho Confirmed For New Crime Thriller Drama Alongside Kim Dong Hwi And Yoo Su Bin

It’s official: Yoo Seung Ho will be starring in the upcoming drama “Deal” (literal translation)!

On October 27, wavve confirmed that Yoo Seung Ho, Kim Dong Hwi, and Yoo Su Bin had all been cast in its upcoming original series “Deal.”

Based on the award-winning webtoon of the same name, “Deal” tells the story of three former high school classmates in their twenties who get together for drinks for the first time in a long while. After two of them pretend to kidnap the other, things take an unexpected turn, and the ensuing complications lead all three of them down a dark and turbulent path.

Yoo Seung Ho will be starring as Lee Joon Sung, who was a rising soccer star during his high school days, but whose dreams have since been shattered. After losing his way for a while, he finally decides to get his life back together—but just as he’s preparing to make a fresh start, he gets caught up in an unintentional kidnapping.

Kim Dong Hwi will be starring as Song Jae Hyo, a medical student who is the instigator of the kidnapping incident. In order to avert a crisis in his stable life as a medical student, Song Jae Hyo impulsively decides to fake a kidnapping.

Yoo Su Bin will be playing the role of Park Min Woo, the only son of a wealthy family. Although he is the victim of the fake kidnapping, he adds to the suspense of the story by constantly forcing his classmates to change their plans over and over again.

wavve commented, “wavve’s new original drama ‘Deal’ will be led by Yoo Seung Ho, who will be joined by Kim Dong Hwi and Yoo Su Bin, and these young [acting veterans] will showcase their acting skills and unique colors. Please show lots of anticipation and support for the drama.”

“Deal” is currently scheduled to begin filming before the end of the year.

Yoo Seung Ho Confirmed For New Crime Thriller Drama Alongside Kim Dong Hwi And Yoo Su Bin | Soompi

• 8 months later...

Yoo Seung Ho In Talks To Star In New Drama By “Green Mothers’ Club” Director

Yoo Seung Ho In Talks To Star In New Drama By “Green Mothers’ Club” Director

Yoo Seung Ho may be starring in a new drama!

On July 25, TenAsia reported that Yoo Seung Ho will be starring in the upcoming drama “I Am Home” (literal title). In response to the report, a representative from Yoo Seung Ho’s agency YG Entertainment commented, “It is one of the projects he has received an offer for and he is currently reviewing it with a favorable outlook.”

“I Am Home” depicts the story of non-blood related people becoming a family. The drama will be helmed by director Ra Ha Na of “Green Mothers’ Club” and the 2019 JTBC drama “Human Luwak.”

Yoo Seung Ho appeared in the KBS drama “Moonshine” last year and is set to star in the upcoming webtoon-based drama “Deal” (literal translation).

Stay tuned for updates!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1602798wpp/yoo-seung-ho-in-talks-to-star-in-new-drama-by-green-mothers-club-director