Quantcast
Jump to content

Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪


Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, Berou said:

I wish him success with this new romcom . It's not confirmed but we can deduct from the latest news he will choose Superstar Miss Lee as his next work. I'm disappointed and right now Im licking my wounds. Let's wish his romcom will get good ratings at least. 

 

Nope I disagree, he is inconsistent. To quote his words : " However, as much as possible, I want to avoid roles that are the same as or overlap with something I’ve done before. I think now is the time for me to try a genre that I haven’t been able to attempt before.”

The last sentence gave us hope he would try a different genre and hone more his acting skills.  I would have never imagined a few years ago that YSH would one day play a cheesy sexy role, going topless and doing multiple bed scenes. The webtoon has quite a few bed scenes so I expect the drama adaptation to have 2. Indeed it can be a challenge for him but I want to remind that YSH has always been known for his maturity and acted in a lot of dramas with mature vibes. Maybe people have forgotten it because of his romcoms. If he wants to break his goody mommy boy image, I  prefer him to do it with his acting  showing his maturity as an actor ( like IU in my ajusshi, Seo In Guk in the smile has left your eyes, Jun Kyung Ho in Cruel city/ heartless city).  Showing your maturity and your manliness is not just about being sexy and revealing skin. 

 

I'm not annoyed that it is a female centric drama. The reason of my rant is not because of that. I'm afraid it will turn into a show about the female lead neglecting the male lead. Many dramas who are male-centric or female-centric tend to focus on one lead, elevating him/her at the expense of the character development of the other lead that in the end is used as a plot device and becomes a victim of bad writing. I don't want this to happen to YSH simply, hence I said the drama might benefit the female actress rather than him. 

 

Oh! Dont get me wrong, It is not my ideal he taking part of SSML! I am one of the few person who really againts it at first! and I am still very much dislike MSH! but the truth is.. this has been (rumour or not!) dragging for a long time! I think YSH and his Manager ackowledge that a lots of his fans not happy that he is going to take the male lead role of this RomCom! but after all that put into account! he and BS/SJ company still choose SSML as his next project! so.. that's nothing we can do apart from dissapointing! but now I want to be more optimistic! I has been moaning all the time! Nothing will change! so just accept it and hoping for good thing will happen!

And no.. I personally dont see YSH can be sexy! and personally I dont really like his latest photoshoots! his long hair doesnt suit him!! and the moody sexy look doesnt suit him very much either! ( my personal oppinion) I like YSH as he is in Imaginary Cat! boy next door! a good little brother.. neardy but extremely good looking nerd! or the super handsome Seo JinWoo! and I dont really want to see him topless either! he too skinny to show off! ( maybe I am wrong!).. I said playing a cheesy sexy role is a new challenge for him! going topless and bed scene is something new for him too.. maybe he is refer to this! I am not saying I want to see him taking his shirt off! I am too.. want him to proof himself in acting and archive higher with his acting skill! and I am so much hoping he can win some awards from Grand bell/Blue Dragon etc! I am just trying to find something good about him if he really going to take part in Super Star miss Lee! 

Yes, I understand the female centric drama will benefit more onto the female lead rather than him! but if he play his part right! he can shine! just like NKM shone in remember rather than YSH! if he make everyone taking point ( even how nasty he is) in that negative role and get people attention on him! he won!

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“It is great my work receives strong responses and as a result I can enjoy popularity. But, that is not my purpose in acting. Money or fame is not my priority. I want to become an actor who can contin

Posted Images

2 hours ago, See Wong said:

Oh! Dont get me wrong, It is not my ideal he taking part of SSML! I am one of the few person who really againts it at first! and I am still very much dislike MSH! but the truth is.. this has been (rumour or not!) dragging for a long time! I think YSH and his Manager ackowledge that a lots of his fans not happy that he is going to take the male lead role of this RomCom! but after all that put into account! he and BS/SJ company still choose SSML as his next project! so.. that's nothing we can do apart from dissapointing! but now I want to be more optimistic! I has been moaning all the time! Nothing will change! so just accept it and hoping for good thing will happen!

Very true, let's spread positive view and support him in this drama. This is the only think we can do...

And if its true this drama will air in MBC, Its mean no bed scene, I guess.

 

Fantasy rom-com is kinda popular right now, maybe this drama will work.

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rahma92 said:

Very true, let's spread positive view and support him in this drama. This is the only think we can do...

 

 

4 hours ago, See Wong said:

but now I want to be more optimistic! I has been moaning all the time! Nothing will change! so just accept it and hoping for good thing will happen!

 

 

 

I'm on this train. Just supporting him and wishing he gets the right guidance and pick the right drama/movie.. that's what we can do for him. 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, WoozyPrincess said:

 

 

I'm on this train. Just supporting him and wishing he gets the right guidance and pick the right drama/movie.. that's what we can do for him. 

 

 

 

Hey @WoozyPrincess did you paid for your train ticket!! :)

Story J inst, the first thing they upload is YSH fan meeting! seems YSH is the most important property for them! if this is the case!! they will make sure YSH in Super Star Miss Lee likeable and success as I wish!

And.. Yes! he cut his hair!!! ( I hope this video clips is the latest one) :)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, See Wong said:

Hey @WoozyPrincess did you paid for your train ticket!! :)

Story J inst, the first thing they upload is YSH fan meeting! seems YSH is the most important property for them! if this is the case!! they will make sure YSH in Super Star Miss Lee likeable and success as I wish!

And.. Yes! he cut his hair!!! ( I hope this video clips is the latest one) :)

 

I paid for first class ticket..;)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/13/2019 at 1:04 AM, Berou said:

I wish him success with this new romcom . It's not confirmed but we can deduct from the latest news he will choose Superstar Miss Lee as his next work. I'm disappointed and right now Im licking my wounds. Let's wish his romcom will get good ratings at least. 

 

 

 

Oh @Berou please take it on light heart! I use to get very upset too and said a lot of negative things! you point me out not once but many times! Its not finalise yet! if its true.. we still waiting for the female lead! maybe all will be change from bad to good! let we all pray and hope! as for YSH! I think he cannot say too much and refering too many detail! I do see him a pure and innocent person! please keep our faith! :) I do hope your wounds will heal very soon! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@See Wong we have different ways to cope with it. I don't mind him taking months off and doing his own things like car racing. I don't moan about it because he has always been like this. I've learned to be patient and wait for his return. 

I prefer to not be optimistic since it could be another wave of disappointment.  I want to be proven wrong regarding his choice. But I see all these red flags telling me it's going to be another bad drama. 

Of course, I will support him even though I might skip his drama. Last year I continued posting MSH news despite the fact I had dropped it. 

I have almost moved on. I am someone who quickly moves on when I encounter any bump haha. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Berou said:

@See Wong we have different ways to cope with it. I don't mind him taking months off and doing his own things like car racing. I don't moan about it because he has always been like this. I've learned to be patient and wait for his return. 

I prefer to not be optimistic since it could be another wave of disappointment.  I want to be proven wrong regarding his choice. But I see all these red flags telling me it's going to be another bad drama. 

Of course, I will support him even though I might skip his drama. Last year I continued posting MSH news despite the fact I had dropped it. 

I have almost moved on. I am someone who quickly moves on when I encounter any bump haha. 

 

That's very true!! I manage to watch and finish the whole -Ruler, IANAR and MSH! Ruler was really messy!! just watch first 5 and last 5 will be good! actually I quite enjoy watching IANAR! dispite with lots of flaw but you kind of expected when the drama base on a robot!! can't be too realistic! but the worst of all is MSH! he doing a really good job but the drama in a whole just not good! but I keep wacthing the whole drama.. Dont want to miss anything!! but you are very different! you skip it! first I dont understand why.. how you can skip it and not watching his acting and his drama.. but I guess you love him so much you cannot watch any bad thing about him! hehehe maybe I am wrong!! :)

but any how.. glad that you have move on!! hopefully it wasn't a big bump next time but a wonderful rainbow! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

2b7752ea07065ce1e5314985d23cc0f0d673eb23

 

 

 

Messages from his JP fanclub & story J company

 

 

10 hours ago, See Wong said:

That's very true!! I manage to watch and finish the whole -Ruler, IANAR and MSH! Ruler was really messy!! just watch first 5 and last 5 will be good! actually I quite enjoy watching IANAR! dispite with lots of flaw but you kind of expected when the drama base on a robot!! can't be too realistic! but the worst of all is MSH! he doing a really good job but the drama in a whole just not good! but I keep wacthing the whole drama.. Dont want to miss anything!! but you are very different! you skip it! first I dont understand why.. how you can skip it and not watching his acting and his drama.. but I guess you love him so much you cannot watch any bad thing about him! hehehe maybe I am wrong!! :)

but any how.. glad that you have move on!! hopefully it wasn't a big bump next time but a wonderful rainbow! 

I just cannot watch dramas or movies filled with flaws. If an actor I like is in them, it's too bad then. For MSH, I dropped it and watched the short clips in SBS, kokowa and viki youtube account. I looked for YSH's parts. Hence I can still skip his dramas.  

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I somehow managed to get through MSH but it was painful towards the end. IANAR wasn't terrible--just sloppy, although funny or touching at parts, and YSH was very convincing in the role, but rom coms aren't my genre, I fully admit. I adore historicals but Ruler was a nonsensical mess with one the stupidest plots I've seen on screen. It's been SO LONG (*SOB*) since I've seen our young man in a good project. I still admire and support him, but one does get weary of bad shows, y'know? One of the reasons I like YSH so much is because I like to think I have discriminating taste. He's a very good actor--hence, I don't like to see him in bad shows.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jillia changed the title to Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...