Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Berou

Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, debbiechan said:

 

I honestly have no idea what he might do with his long hair---all I know is that I love the long hair! I think a ruffian in an action film would be great. A period drama that isn't Joseon era would be good. How about a 20s/30s drama (that would mean short hair though but the period is interesting). I know most period dramas are difficult, expensive and wearying on actors, but a Silla era (like Song Joong Ki is doing right now) would be awesome (I'm dreaming, aren't I? Sigh). I'd like to see him in a serious, not cutesy role. Although I do love that smile.  I also think that directors take advantage of his ability to cry. He can speak so much with his eyes alone--unshed tears are more effective that oceans of tears. A good script is all I ask for, regardless of genre (ok, rom com isn't my thing--and he's already done two in a row). We should do a poll. He likes to film in winter, doesn't he? I don't think he'll take his shirt off. I think he's going to maintain his no gratuitous shower scenes streak. He's always worked out, but one needs to be in shape just to keep up with a rigorous shooting schedule. Ah, I can't wait. I hope it's really a good series this time.

Yeah! I thinking of 20s/30s era too!! and yes again!! most of his drama/movie focus on his look too much! specially in MSH! I really don't know how I manage to finish watching it! 

He take off his cloths too much while he was a kid!! now he is in control, he really don't like to take off his cloth anymore! is that the reason he love filming in winter? a good reason he can wear lots of cloths! just a thought!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, See Wong said:

Hahaha No need to run away!! I guess @debbiechan found some one to go to Korea and bump into YSH! just control your volume! Please!

How lucky your doughter is.. but are you sure she going to pay attention on her study or Kpop oppa! :) 

That was the father's fear... but oh well, you only live once.. (says the mother who encourages the daughter because she sees it as an opportunity for the mother to go korea again!):D:w00t:

5 hours ago, See Wong said:

Yeah! I thinking of 20s/30s era too!! and yes again!! most of his drama/movie focus on his look too much! specially in MSH! I really don't know how I manage to finish watching it! 

He take off his cloths too much while he was a kid!! now he is in control, he really don't like to take off his cloth anymore! is that the reason he love filming in winter? a good reason he can wear lots of cloths! just a thought!

I think he prefers to work in winter because he can then play in summer. His hobby seems to be a summer kinda hobby..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, See Wong said:

Hahaha No need to run away!! I guess @debbiechan found some one to go to Korea and bump into YSH! just control your volume! Please!

How lucky your doughter is.. but are you sure she going to pay attention on her study or Kpop oppa! :) 

 

i will make every effort to control myself and the volume if I am so lucky as to see Seung-ho! :lol:   @WoozyPrincess  Haha, I am as "youthful" as you. YSH has fans of all ages! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, debbiechan said:

 

i will make every effort to control myself and the volume if I am so lucky as to see Seung-ho! :lol:   @WoozyPrincess  Haha, I am as "youthful" as you. YSH has fans of all ages! 

Wish you as lucky as @WoozyPrincess and meet him while you are in Korea! Don't forget to tell us your story! 

How wonderful it is, YSH has fans all ages! he must be very please to know! :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, WoozyPrincess said:

That was the father's fear... but oh well, you only live once.. (says the mother who encourages the daughter because she sees it as an opportunity for the mother to go korea again!):D:w00t:

I think he prefers to work in winter because he can then play in summer. His hobby seems to be a summer kinda hobby..

Now I am confused!! Is the mother who want to go Korea and the daughter! :crazy:  I can understand the father fear! :w00t: 

Oh!! I just wish he can be very careful with his hobbies! first is drifting now is mountain bike!! he like the speed I think.. wait till he fall in love with Skiing!! :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2019 at 5:25 PM, debbiechan said:

 

I honestly have no idea what he might do with his long hair---all I know is that I love the long hair! I think a ruffian in an action film would be great. A period drama that isn't Joseon era would be good. How about a 20s/30s drama (that would mean short hair though but the period is interesting). I know most period dramas are difficult, expensive and wearying on actors, but a Silla era (like Song Joong Ki is doing right now) would be awesome (I'm dreaming, aren't I? Sigh). I'd like to see him in a serious, not cutesy role. Although I do love that smile.  I also think that directors take advantage of his ability to cry. He can speak so much with his eyes alone--unshed tears are more effective that oceans of tears. A good script is all I ask for, regardless of genre (ok, rom com isn't my thing--and he's already done two in a row). We should do a poll. He likes to film in winter, doesn't he? I don't think he'll take his shirt off. I think he's going to maintain his no gratuitous shower scenes streak. He's always worked out, but one needs to be in shape just to keep up with a rigorous shooting schedule. Ah, I can't wait. I hope it's really a good series this time.

An action film/drama and a 20s/30s drama sound good. There are not many dramas based on that era. It must be a coincidence, I am watching the chicago typewriter right now :lol:. I think a drama based on that specific period is currently airing, different dreams ? But he didn't answer immediately to the action project question at his fanmeeting, he gave some thought before saying yes. So I guess it might not be an action movie/drama. 

Indeed his eyes are his biggest assets, they are really expressive. YSH is the type of actor who can pierce your screen with his intense glare. Directors should use more his eyes to make him act.   I want him in the future to play  a quiet man who doesn't speak much. It will challenge him to act mainly through his eyes, his body and his face. 

He will probably start filming in late summer and continue till early winter. 

I also vote for the no shirtless scene, YSH doesn't like doing fanservice. 

I am going to flip tables if it's again a rom-com :lol:, he has done 2 in a row. He should do something different. 

It's very hard to guess what type of role or project he is considering, we should look for actors who grew their hair for modern dramas. Maybe we'll get it right. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/17/2019 at 2:28 PM, debbiechan said:

 

i will make every effort to control myself and the volume if I am so lucky as to see Seung-ho! :lol:   @WoozyPrincess  Haha, I am as "youthful" as you. YSH has fans of all ages! 

 

You want to meet me.. that's cool!

Related image

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Berou said:

An action film/drama and a 20s/30s drama sound good. There are not many dramas based on that era. It must be a coincidence, I am watching the chicago typewriter right now :lol:. I think a drama based on that specific period is currently airing, different dreams ? But he didn't answer immediately to the action project question at his fanmeeting, he gave some thought before saying yes. So I guess it might not be an action movie/drama. 

Indeed his eyes are his biggest assets, they are really expressive. YSH is the type of actor who can pierce your screen with his intense glare. Directors should use more his eyes to make him act.   I want him in the future to play  a quiet man who doesn't speak much. It will challenge him to act mainly through his eyes, his body and his face. 

He will probably start filming in late summer and continue till early winter. 

I also vote for the no shirtless scene, YSH doesn't like doing fanservice. 

I am going to flip tables if it's again a rom-com :lol:, he has done 2 in a row. He should do something different. 

It's very hard to guess what type of role or project he is considering, we should look for actors who grew their hair for modern dramas. Maybe we'll get it right. 

I want to see him act in a drama who is very scruffy!! don't care about his look! his last two drama focus too much on his look! and wear far too much make up!! naturally he is very good looking without trying hard! I want to see him put all his effort purely on acting! do not care how his appearance! don't wear fancy cloths! so we can focus on his acting purely on his clean (scruffy) face, his body and his eyes! another thing.. Please don't cry anymore! no more tears! I want to see a different YSH! If any action will be a bonus! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to see him in several roles but suited for his age such as

1) troubled young man (Uni or a couple of years out of school) - could be a biker, a gangster, a rebel chaebol -

2) Arrogant chaebol maneuvring the cut throat biz world

3) A detective/spy ala mission impossible/Bourne

4) A soldier

 

BAsically all those manly hawt roles

 

The genre can be thriller, crime, romance, angst .. just not romcom

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yoo Seung Ho In Talks To Star As Male Lead Of New Romantic Comedy

 

Yoo Seung Ho In Talks To Star As Male Lead Of New Romantic Comedy

 

Yoo Seung Ho is working on selecting his next project!

 

On May 22, industry representatives reported that Yoo Seung Ho is will be starring as the male lead in “Superstar Miss Lee” (working title).

 

In response to the reports, his agency BS Company clarified, “‘Superstar Miss Lee’ is one of the projects that he is considering.”

 

Based on a Naver web novel of the same name, “Superstar Miss Lee” is a romantic comedy about Lee Yeo Jung, an employee of P Shopping whose soul becomes exchanged with a top actress after she gets involved in an accident.

 

Yoo Seung Ho has received the offer to play Im Jung Woo, Marketing Manager of P Shopping and the youngest son of P Group’s owner. Not only does he come from a wealthy family, but he also boasts a strong educational background and perfect looks. The character is expected to capture hearts through his romance with Lee Yeo Jung.

 

“Superstar Miss Lee” is expected to air in the latter half of this year or in early 2020.

 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1326475wpp/yoo-seung-ho-in-talks-to-star-as-male-lead-of-new-romantic-comedy

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
8 hours ago, Chellsee said:

Yoo Seung Ho In Talks To Star As Male Lead Of New Romantic Comedy

 

Yoo Seung Ho is working on selecting his next project!

 

On May 22, industry representatives reported that Yoo Seung Ho is will be starring as the male lead in “Superstar Miss Lee” (working title).

 

In response to the reports, his agency BS Company clarified, “‘Superstar Miss Lee’ is one of the projects that he is considering.”

 

Based on a Naver web novel of the same name, “Superstar Miss Lee” is a romantic comedy about Lee Yeo Jung, an employee of P Shopping whose soul becomes exchanged with a top actress after she gets involved in an accident.

 

Yoo Seung Ho has received the offer to play Im Jung Woo, Marketing Manager of P Shopping and the youngest son of P Group’s owner. Not only does he come from a wealthy family, but he also boasts a strong educational background and perfect looks. The character is expected to capture hearts through his romance with Lee Yeo Jung.

 

“Superstar Miss Lee” is expected to air in the latter half of this year or in early 2020.

 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1326475wpp/yoo-seung-ho-in-talks-to-star-as-male-lead-of-new-romantic-comedy

Thanks for the news! 

Oh! Rom-com! again! what to say.. many of us here might be overwhelm by this news! I don't know what to say.. wealthy background, perfect look and romance it all sound so familiar! I am sorry to say that I wish he will not pick this project, I can see many yoopies really happy to see him in another romcom! but.. I am not!!! oh.. it there no other 'more challenging' roles to offer! :confounded: 

On 5/21/2019 at 4:59 AM, WoozyPrincess said:

I want to see him in several roles but suited for his age such as

1) troubled young man (Uni or a couple of years out of school) - could be a biker, a gangster, a rebel chaebol -

2) Arrogant chaebol maneuvring the cut throat biz world

3) A detective/spy ala mission impossible/Bourne

4) A soldier

 

BAsically all those manly hawt roles

 

The genre can be thriller, crime, romance, angst .. just not romcom

Yes, please. my personal favourite is no 3! Seungho Bourne! wow... if that really happen. :)

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its romcom again! I hope he decline this. Need something new!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess its time to flip the tables :lol:

Like everyone else here I'm disappointed. This is going to be his third romcom if he accepts. Moreover it has all the clichés : rich guy vs. poor girl. Even romcoms aired on cable tv struggle to get high ratings. I'm going to pass his drama again if he accepts, unless I hear positive critical reviews.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, debbiechan said:

A body swap rom com?  Why .... am I not laughing?   :bawling:

 

 

It's better to laugh than crying ^_^

I guess the poor girl is a plain Jane and the superstar is arrogant,haughty and superficial but extremely beautiful. Once their bodies swap up, the chaebol will finally notice the beauty inside of the poor girl and will fall in love with her without knowing about the body swap up. The superstar will learn to be modest and be more considerate while living inside the body of the poor girl. 

 

It feels like the synopsis of some dramas I've already watched. Everything is so cliché. 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG I JUST got the news that Yoo Seung Ho is considering third rom com in a row???!!!  I wasnt even able to sit through the whole of  My Strange Hero. I got nothing against him wanting to play lighter roles than his past but honestly I'd love to see him try different genres . He is a very talented actor, he can do wonders with good script. I hope he gives this a pass but chances dont look so high. I wonder if we will ever get to see him in a good drama? Is it too much to ask for?  I'd love to see him grow more as an actor, try out different genres action, thriller, suspense, fiction etc etc  As a fan I do want a good drama, fame and success for him. Sigh I wish him luck though.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/21/2019 at 5:59 AM, WoozyPrincess said:

I want to see him in several roles but suited for his age such as

1) troubled young man (Uni or a couple of years out of school) - could be a biker, a gangster, a rebel chaebol -

2) Arrogant chaebol maneuvring the cut throat biz world

3) A detective/spy ala mission impossible/Bourne

4) A soldier

 

BAsically all those manly hawt roles

 

The genre can be thriller, crime, romance, angst .. just not romcom

All your options are nice and yes I second you on this. Any genre but just not romcom. He has already done two in a row. He got the change he wanted. I really wanted him to experiment, to try something else, something new now. Tbh I wouldnt mind seeing him as a vampire even lol.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This page said he got 4 offers. But this superstar miss lee is the only one got leaked. Okey Im curious if all 4 offers are romcom, then YSH didnt have any choice. If this one got leaked, its mean there's high possibility he will said yes too (except we got another news about drama offer).  

I tired with romcom, but if he take it I hope his character not typical flower boy anymore. 

It will be a good thing if good actress taking this drama, this fan page said Top Actress positively reviewing. Any idea? Is there any top actresses who still free? PSH? HHJ? If one of them taking this drama I will totally give it chance.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...