Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Berou

Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

The japanese fans are so lucky.  It's wonderful that fans cooperated for the flowers wraths, it must have made YSH happy :wub:

hii guys i was a silent lurker for months.since my school is closed these days i will try to be more active.anyways that lightstick is:love::love: and does anyone know where to watch cultwo show [ ep which ysh appeared] with eng sub

2nd slide tho...:lol:perfect for ysh

Edited by dinithma
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

@dinithma Someone already asked this question some months ago , was it you ? I said at that time there were no eng subs, and there  are  still no eng subs. Many of his videos are unsubbed :mellow:. I am more curious about what he says in other videos, like his photobook essay before his military enlistment or his interview on his character Harry for the  I Miss You japanese  DVD 

• Like 1

YSH's clothes at yesterday's fanmeeting 

This time there was no phototime and the staff prohibited taking pictures of the  event itself :mellow:

• Like 1

@Berou  yes it was me:sweatingbullets:..id be happy with anything ....it is so frustating... i barely speak english and i dont think i can learn korean too....

i was looking for  pics of his fm so there wasn't any phototime ...:tears::tears: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dinithma said:

@Berou  yes it was me:sweatingbullets:..id be happy with anything ....it is so frustating... i barely speak english and i dont think i can learn korean too....

i was looking for  pics of his fm so there wasn't any phototime ...:tears::tears: 

Sometimes I get the gist by picking up words I know. Yes, it's frustrating that there are many unsubbed videos of him out there like the cult two show.  The japanese fans who attended his FM enjoyed it a lot and their reports are on insta. But the translation is so horrible :unsure:, so I'll summarize what I understood

• It was a great success, many fans attended it. 
  • His CEO of his new agency was present, the fans got surprised at how young he is (:lol:)
  • YSH gave his sign to a very limited number of Yoopies
  • there was a handshake event
  • The fans said YSH was cute, lovely and cool. And he got manlier than the last time they saw him at the 2017 FM lol
  • A corner where a person who wins a lottery can ask a question
  • A corner of reproducing dramas scenes with fans ( IANAR or MSH)  
  • A corner where  the audience asks what role he wants to play in the future -> Q: doctor?  A: I'm too young  but if it is an intern story, I will take it;  Q : Action ?   A: OK ! ( he said ok after thinking for a while), Q: Racer? A:  I'm a hobby and I love it so I can answer it immediately. OK,  Q: historical drama ?  A: I want to take a break for a while because historical dramas are very difficult to shoot; Q. There are many inventions in the drama, but what inventions do you want?  A: The robot in IANAR ; 
  • Lastly, YSH  gave a live performance while streaming scenes of his acting gigs a corner like a solo theater reproducing scenes  of IANAR and MSH ->  one of the rootop scenes in MSH

I think we need to wait for the FM official pics. I don't know where they will be, at his JP official fanclub or BS Comp. official website ?

Btw, your english is very good :)

Edited by Berou
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

On 5/4/2019 at 6:13 PM, Berou said:

The japanese fans are so lucky.  It's wonderful that fans cooperated for the flowers wraths, it must have made YSH happy :wub:

I love the lightstick. SO unfortunate that we cant buy it

3 hours ago, Berou said:

Sometimes I get the gist by picking up words I know. Yes, it's frustrating that there are many unsubbed videos of him out there like the cult two show.  The japanese fans who attended his FM enjoyed it a lot and their reports are on insta. But the translation is so horrible :unsure:, so I'll summarize what I understood

• It was a great success, many fans attended it. 
  • His CEO of his new agency was present, the fans got surprised at how young he is (:lol:)
  • YSH gave his sign to a very limited number of Yoopies
  • there was a handshake event
  • The fans said YSH was cute, lovely and cool. And he got manlier than the last time they saw him at the 2017 FM lol
  • A corner where a person who wins a lottery can ask a question
  • A corner of reproducing dramas scenes with fans ( IANAR or MSH)  
  • A corner where  the audience asks what role he wants to play in the future -> Q: doctor?  A: I'm too young  but if it is an intern story, I will take it;  Q : Action ?   A: OK ! ( he said ok after thinking for a while), Q: Racer? A:  I'm a hobby and I love it so I can answer it immediately. OK,  Q: historical drama ?  A: I want to take a break for a while because historical dramas are very difficult to shoot; Q. There are many inventions in the drama, but what inventions do you want?  A: The robot in IANAR ; 
  • Lastly, YSH  gave a live performance while streaming scenes of his acting gigs a corner like a solo theater reproducing scenes  of IANAR and MSH ->  one of the rootop scenes in MSH

I think we need to wait for the FM official pics. I don't know where they will be, at his JP official fanclub or BS Comp. official website ?

Btw, your english is very good :)

Thank you for the translation!!  

I'm looking forward to his pick (Action/bad boy racer) hehehehhee 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, WoozyPrincess said:
I love the lightstick. SO unfortunate that we cant buy it

Me too. This is only for his japan FM:mellow:. BS comp. should seriously consider to create one so that all yoopies can buy it; 

The Tokyo FM has ended. His stylist's IG story with the caption : You worked very hard ( to YSH) 

is it true? Yoo Seung Ho will not act this year in a drama? Maybe he will act together with Lee Min Ho 2020 drama. JOKE HAHAHA

YSH Gimpo airport arrival 2019.05.07

• Like 1

Important notes on Tokyo FM 

• He said he is practicing singing in Japanese , so maybe he'll sing something at his next JP FM
  • When asked what is most important as an actor, he said, "Cool face!" "
  • He went shopping at Harajuku, ate beef cutlet the day before 
  • When shooting MSH, he lost weight ( 7 to 8 kg)
  • He works out now
  • The japanese words he likes are I love you
  • He knows JP celebrities : Kimura Takuya and Oguri Shun, AKB48
  • He can not cook
  • At the fan's request corner, he played with a kid on the stage catching the ball
  • When He was in the military, the instructor called him Suregi (jerk?), he had a tough time 
  • he walked around the venue with the help of the fans
  • Kwak Dong-yeon was the mood maker . Jo Bo-ah and he slept only 2-3 hours a day during filming, so soon as they cut, they fell asleep
  • The role he wants to play is villain. He reviewed the next work when he was working but then he changed his agency
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, Berou said:

His Manager is with him everywhere! seems to be very protective him! should be very care of him and a very important artist to him too! must be a good sign if he use his energy to make him a bigger star!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, See Wong said:

His Manager is with him everywhere! seems to be very protective him! should be very care of him and a very important artist to him too! must be a good sign if he use his energy to make him a bigger star!

You mean his CEO ? I wrote in my previous notes that he attended his FM ^_^.  YSH's previous agency's CEO attended  YSH's FMs too. So I wasn't that much surprised but I want to know if this new young CEO went to SIG's FM too. Maybe this new CEO is too kind-hearted :sweatingbullets: and goes to his artists FMs.  What surprises me is that they both took the plane together and YSH stylist that is usually seen hanging with him came back on a different time. As you said it's probably a good sign to see him so close with YSH. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Berou said:

Aww.. so nice to see him!

12 hours ago, Berou said:

Important notes on Tokyo FM 

• He said he is practicing singing in Japanese , so maybe he'll sing something at his next JP FM
  • When asked what is most important as an actor, he said, "Cool face!" "
  • He went shopping at Harajuku, ate beef cutlet the day before 
  • When shooting MSH, he lost weight ( 7 to 8 kg)
  • He works out now
  • The japanese words he likes are I love you
  • He knows JP celebrities : Kimura Takuya and Oguri Shun, AKB48
  • He can not cook
  • At the fan's request corner, he played with a kid on the stage catching the ball
  • When He was in the military, the instructor called him Suregi (jerk?), he had a tough time 
  • he walked around the venue with the help of the fans
  • Kwak Dong-yeon was the mood maker . Jo Bo-ah and he slept only 2-3 hours a day during filming, so soon as they cut, they fell asleep
  • The role he wants to play is villain. He reviewed the next work when he was working but then he changed his agency

OOh.. I'm looking forward to the villian YSH. With that pretty boyish innocent face, the psychotic villain role is suited for him.. Beware the darkness under that innocence kinda thing. Same like Harry

Image result for yoo seungho in i miss you

Image result for yoo seungho in i miss you

• Like 3

@See Wong I've finally found out what I was looking for ^_^. As expected, his CEO is too kind-hearted , he cares a lot about his artists  and seems to be very close with them.

Still wearing a white shirt ....

Spoiler

11 hours ago, WoozyPrincess said:

OOh.. I'm looking forward to the villian YSH. With that pretty boyish innocent face, the psychotic villain role is suited for him.. Beware the darkness under that innocence kinda thing. Same like Harry

I can't wait for that to happen. I've been hoping for it since 2017 ? He was barely 19 y.o and gave a phenomenal perfomance. To this day Harry is one of his best characters he acted. Now he is older and more mature, so I wonder how it going to be to play a villain. 

• Like 2