Quantcast
Jump to content

Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪


Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, Berou said:

@sakura2016 Ruler had really beautiful OSTS :o, maybe that's one of the rare positive points along with the acting.  I've watched those MVs, I also really like JRUOST's editing ! 

 

 Speaking about Ruler, Soompi's articles are really timely :)

 

yeah!! not many dramas have that much number of beautiful OSTs, some of the dramas I loved barely had 1 OST that I really loved which was sad for me in a way!! :lol: but Ruler had many which was a great bonus to me :wub: since I'm OSTs fans even if I don't watch its dramas!! :lol:

 

thank you for sharing chingu!! :wub:...awwwww I really love those moments they are so cute and hillarious!! :wub::lol: and Lee Seon/Yoo Seung Ho asking if he's handsome will always be a memoriable moments to me!! :lol: a handsome man like him asking that question is a shoker for sure!! :lol: but it's sad in a way since he never got to see his face nor know how handsome he is!! :( I'm getting nostalgic now!! hhhhhhh

 

and I'm always voting!! :wink:

 

21 hours ago, justlove said:

Aw good luck getting your sisters to watch IANAR. I hope when they start watching it, they'll enjoy it :) Maybe you can show them Kim Seondal too! YSH's character was pretty funny throughout the movie :lol: Or maybe Joseon Magician because YSH's face was so pretty there :wub:

 

And thank you for the trailer! :) I'll show it to my parents too because they don't have an idea of what Ruler's storyline is yet. 

 

 

@Berou I think you told me before that since Ruler wasn't that great, so I should watch the first 5 or 6? episodes (old kdrama format) and then the last 5 or 6? episodes (old kdrama format)? 

To be honest, the only reason why I plan on watching Ruler is for YSH. I really enjoy seeing him act, so I'm thinking that I'll try and see how many episodes of it I can handle before I give up.  Then for the episodes I missed, I'll just look up clips of it on YouTube and read recaps of the episodes. But who knows, maybe I'll end up liking it and watch the entire thing because the trailer looks really good to me. 

 

they love love stories so that won't work!! :(

 

hope you enjoy it!! :)

 

hhhhhhhhhhhhh you can't do that now since you'll watch your parents!! :lol:...hope you'll enjoy it like I did!! :wub: I think the wait and the trailer made us have high expectations and many theories on how things will get unfold that when it didn't go that way we felt let down but Yoo Seung Ho was AWESOME there and I so loved him as Lee Seon :love: and loved the drama for sure!! :D:wub:

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“It is great my work receives strong responses and as a result I can enjoy popularity. But, that is not my purpose in acting. Money or fame is not my priority. I want to become an actor who can contin

Posted Images

1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

yeah!! not many dramas have that much number of beautiful OSTs, some of the dramas I loved barely had 1 OST that I really loved which was sad for me in a way!! :lol: but Ruler had many which was a great bonus to me :wub: since I'm OSTs fans even if I don't watch its dramas!! :lol:

 

thank you for sharing chingu!! :wub:...awwwww I really love those moments they are so cute and hillarious!! :wub::lol: and Lee Seon/Yoo Seung Ho asking if he's handsome will always be a memoriable moments to me!! :lol: a handsome man like him asking that question is a shoker for sure!! :lol: but it's sad in a way since he never got to see his face nor know how handsome he is!! :( I'm getting nostalgic now!! hhhhhhh

 

and I'm always voting!! :wink:

 

 

they love love stories so that won't work!! :(

 

hope you enjoy it!! :)

 

hhhhhhhhhhhhh you can't do that now since you'll watch your parents!! :lol:...hope you'll enjoy it like I did!! :wub: I think the wait and the trailer made us have high expectations and many theories on how things will get unfold that when it didn't go that way we felt let down but Yoo Seung Ho was AWESOME there and I so loved him as Lee Seon :love: and loved the drama for sure!! :D:wub:

 

Awww but how about showing them Imaginary Cat? It’s not a romantic love story, but it’s kind of a  love story between a cat owner and his cat. :lol: Like I wish the entire series was just filled with YSH’s character Jong Hyun and Bok Gil the cat. Their scenes together I enjoyed the most, they were too cute :wub:

tumblr_otcf1hEZYP1tmjt2ko4_400.gif   tumblr_otcf1hEZYP1tmjt2ko2_400.gif

Gifs credit to hearou on Tumblr 

 

I’m hoping to enjoy Ruler! Like based on the trailer, it looks really good. But I’ve read reviews of it and they’re not good :( But the positive things they say about it though is the acting from YSH and the rest of the cast was great, so that’s what I’m looking forward to :) And I do love listening to good OSTs so I’m looking forward to that too :)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, justlove said:

 

Awww but how about showing them Imaginary Cat? It’s not a romantic love story, but it’s kind of a  love story between a cat owner and his cat. :lol: Like I wish the entire series was just filled with YSH’s character Jong Hyun and Bok Gil the cat. Their scenes together I enjoyed the most, they were too cute :wub:

 

Gifs credit to hearou on Tumblr 

 

I’m hoping to enjoy Ruler! Like based on the trailer, it looks really good. But I’ve read reviews of it and they’re not good :( But the positive things they say about it though is the acting from YSH and the rest of the cast was great, so that’s what I’m looking forward to :) And I do love listening to good OSTs so I’m looking forward to that too :)

 

hhhhhhhhhhhh that was a great love story indeed!! :lol::wub: but won't work too!! :lol:

 

thank you for the gifs!! that smile of his heals my heart!! :heart:

 

let's hope for that!! everyone has a different taste as you could see, I loved it while @Berou loved only him, the OSTs and its MVs :lol::tongue: let's see what your take will be!! :D

 

AAAAAAAND...MR.Yoo's swoooony ELLE pictorial!! :heart::love::blush:

 

996B15485A8EB14C2DE96E

 

993A79485A8EB15730BA6F

 

cr: @actoryoocom

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

 

hhhhhhhhhhhh that was a great love story indeed!! :lol::wub: but won't work too!! :lol:

 

thank you for the gifs!! that smile of his heals my heart!! :heart:

 

let's hope for that!! everyone has a different taste as you could see, I loved it while @Berou loved only him, the OSTs and its MVs :lol::tongue: let's see what your take will be!! :D

 

AAAAAAAND...MR.Yoo's swoooony ELLE pictorial!! :heart::love::blush:

Aw I tried! Well hoping your sisters will enjoy IANAR :)

 

Yes that smile of his makes my heart melt :wub: He honestly has one of the most beautiful smiles :heart:

 

Yes I will let you know my take will be on Ruler, and I'll let you know my parents' take too! We'll be starting Ruler on Monday :) They will finally be finishing Remember tonight. 

 

Ahhhh thank you chingu for posting those photos! SO HANDSOME :love:

And here's more from the Elle Pictorial :wub:

20180222_172842928_23314.jpg

 

20180222_172846813_61079.jpg

 

Credit to: http://www.elle.co.kr/article/preview.asp?MenuCode=en010302&intSno=20729&utm_source=dable

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Veteran actor Park Chul Min reveals he forged Park Bo Gum and Song Joong Ki's autographs

 

The actor also talked about his close friendship with Yoo Seung Ho. He said, "The age gap between us is 26 years. We worked on many productions together. There are about six that we were on together." 

 

Park Chul Min complimented the younger actor, saying, "We became close since we met on a variety of works, and my mentality isn't so mature, whereas Seung Ho is mature for his age." He continued, "He comes to watch my shows and we drink together sometimes. He's nice; not because he was directed to be so. He's nice innately so I love him."

 

song-joong-ki_yoo-seung-ho_park-bo-gum_1

 

 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/02/veteran-actor-park-chul-min-reveals-he-forged-park-bo-gum-and-song-joong-kis-autographs

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/02/2018 at 2:20 PM, justlove said:

Aw I tried! Well hoping your sisters will enjoy IANAR :)

 

Yes that smile of his makes my heart melt :wub: He honestly has one of the most beautiful smiles :heart:

 

Yes I will let you know my take will be on Ruler, and I'll let you know my parents' take too! We'll be starting Ruler on Monday :) They will finally be finishing Remember tonight. 

 

Ahhhh thank you chingu for posting those photos! SO HANDSOME :love:

And here's more from the Elle Pictorial :wub:

 

Credit to: http://www.elle.co.kr/article/preview.asp?MenuCode=en010302&intSno=20729&utm_source=dable

 

hope so!! :)

 

it reaches our heart and steal in in a second!! :wub::heart:

 

I'll be waiting!! :D

 

thank you for the pics chingu!! :wub: I love his gaze!! :love::heart: I want to see more of this side of him in one of his upcoming projects!! :blush:

 

26 minutes ago, Berou said:

Veteran actor Park Chul Min reveals he forged Park Bo Gum and Song Joong Ki's autographs

 

The actor also talked about his close friendship with Yoo Seung Ho. He said, "The age gap between us is 26 years. We worked on many productions together. There are about six that we were on together." 

 

Park Chul Min complimented the younger actor, saying, "We became close since we met on a variety of works, and my mentality isn't so mature, whereas Seung Ho is mature for his age." He continued, "He comes to watch my shows and we drink together sometimes. He's nice; not because he was directed to be so. He's nice innately so I love him."

 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/02/veteran-actor-park-chul-min-reveals-he-forged-park-bo-gum-and-song-joong-kis-autographs

 

awwwwww I so love seeing how well loved Yoo Seung Ho is by his co-stars!! :wub::heart:

 

hhhhhhhhhhhh Yoo Seung Ho is more mature than him?!! :lol: I love their relationship and I was happy to see him being a special appearance in IANAR as well :wub: though he was on the bad guys' side against Kim Min Kyu which was funny in a way knowing how close he is to Yoo Seung Ho and being Lee Seon's teacher and monetor that I loved in Ruler!! :lol:

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

hope so!! :)

 

it reaches our heart and steal in in a second!! :wub::heart:

I'll be waiting!! :D

 

thank you for the pics chingu!! :wub: I love his gaze!! :love::heart: I want to see more of this side of him in one of his upcoming projects!! :blush:

 

awwwwww I so love seeing how well loved Yoo Seung Ho is by his co-stars!! :wub::heart:

hhhhhhhhhhhh Yoo Seung Ho is more mature than him?!! :lol: I love their relationship and I was happy to see him being a special appearance in IANAR as well :wub: though he was on the bad guys' side against Kim Min Kyu which was funny in a way knowing how close he is to Yoo Seung Ho and being Lee Seon's teacher and monetor that I loved in Ruler!! :lol:

You're welcome chingu! :) And I'm with you! I'd like to see more of that side of him too :)

 

And same. I loved reading that YSH is so well loved by his previous co-stars! He's just so respectful and kind to everyone :wub:

 

------------

So cute :wub:

Yoo Seung Ho with Gil Jung Woo (Little Kim Min Kyu) and Go Woo Rim (Little Hwang Yoo Chul) in I’m Not a Robot drama set

1519467039474.jpg?type=w800

 

1519467020754.jpg?type=w800

 

Credit to: https://m.blog.naver.com/evan0070/221215766668

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, justlove said:

So cute :wub:

Yoo Seung Ho with Gil Jung Woo (Little Kim Min Kyu) and Go Woo Rim (Little Hwang Yoo Chul) in I’m Not a Robot drama set

 

awwwww so adorable and cute!! :wub:

 

seeing Yoo Seung Ho with child actors give me this feeling, how to say it, how he was a child actor like them but now he grew up to be this greatly talented young man and actor!! I feel so proud of him!! :heart:

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

 

awwwww so adorable and cute!! :wub:

 

seeing Yoo Seung Ho with child actors give me this feeling, how to say it, how he was a child actor like them but now he grew up to be this greatly talented young man and actor!! I feel so proud of him!! :heart:

Same! And I'm sure those child actors look up to him and wish they'll grow up to be as talented like YSH! :wub:

 

-------------

 

Translations from YSHbiased about his Elle magazine interview are here :)

 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, justlove said:

Same! And I'm sure those child actors look up to him and wish they'll grow up to be as talented like YSH! :wub:

 

-------------

 

Translations from YSHbiased about his Elle magazine interview are here :)

 

 

I'm sure they are!! :wub:

 

thank you so much for sharing chingu!! :wub: I love this man's answers, he's sincere, honest and direct!! and how he always "correct" their admiring opinion about him to put it in his simple ordinary way thinking no big deal of it!! :lol: really, people are dying to be looked at with admiration but this guy keep telling people not to!! but that makes him admirable!! what to do with him?!! :heart:

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Oohhh I'm not surprised by his answers in his interviews. He has always been honest and sincere in his interviews, ever since he was a child. He always says what is on his mind with simple words. He isn't someone who goes around the bush or give stndards/ formals interviews. This is the biggest reason why I've become his fan. His honesty is an attractive quality.

 

Here are a few of his bold/ honest quotes from interviews : 

 

- "Money or fame is not my priority. I want to become an actor who can continue his career for a long time.”

I wouldn’t recommend being a child actor. As a child actor, if you do well, it’s hard to break that image [as a child actor], and if you don’t do well, it’s hard to continue on as an actor.

I don’t have celebrity friends. I still hang out with my middle school friends

I wouldn’t recommend being a child actor. As a child actor, if you do well, it’s hard to break that image [as a child actor], and if you don’t do well, it’s hard to continue on as an actor.

-“I didn’t go to college because I didn’t want to study. I said the same thing at an interview at the time, but the article excluded the part about me saying I didn’t want to study and made my image better than I had intended to make it (laughs). In secondary school, I studied because my parents told me to, but I honestly didn’t like studying. I still feel that way, so I have no thoughts of going to college. Maybe I’ll go if I feel like studying some day.

-  Yes. Very lonely. I don’t have memories of going on a school excursion or special memories. I am always alone. I guess this is what we call lonely. As a artiste, there are a lot of people who will come to me because they are curious and I would have to act in front of them, and then they will leave. But I have 2 very close friends. They don’t treat me like an artiste, we will quarrel with each other and such. Even though life is hard, but they work hard for life. While looking at them, I will always get motivated and relief stress.

- My youth is gone, maybe this is the feeling when you are a youth. Not long ago, I was still a minor, since 6 years old I started to do all these things, so compared to all my friends, I have a better grasp of success. But up till now, the things that I do are not the things that I want to do but is pulled to do, only right now, I would say it is MY career. I am 20 years old! I need to buck up! Through this job, how successful can I get? Since I am doing it, I would want to see great success! Haha. I would like to believe it.

 I attend Uni because I need academic achievements. The school needs me because they need celebrities, this relationship has no meaning. Even if I go to the Uni, I will be in the Theatre School, I will be able to learn much more at the filming site like that

- I want to have great success, Senior Lee Byeong Hyeon has gone to Hollywood. I want to go there too

-  What kind of actor do you want to become ? Someone who is recognised in the entertainment industry, want to be the most outstanding person within those of the same age, to be top of the top

- There's a scene in The Way Home where I have to catch a bug. The director changed the script a day before filming, and since there were a lot of lines, I struggled with memorizing it and he reprimanded me for not being able to memorize it all. At the time, I wanted to tell him to do it himself. 

- I act not for the money but for the experience

- What do you think is important for the advancement of the Korean movie industry?
A good script. I want more people to participate in the script writing process and be able to express what they don't like about it.

 

 

 I haven't seen  a korean actor saying he acts for the experience, not for the money.  YSH is such a gem. Like @sakura2016said he always find a way to correct people who admire him, telling them their thinking is wrong  -> the scandal topic or university topic.  He has always been straightforward with his answers, he  knows what he likes and what are his goals. He has a good head on his shoulders.  Back in 2016, we've discussed for weeks about his reserved personality. He is someone who practices self-disciplne and self-control. He doesn't let his emotions to show up, instead he bottles them up inside. He is very strict and critical with himself, that's the reason why he refuses magazine photoshoots if he feels not satisfied with his acting gigs or if his acting gigs have failed.  I'm very happy to hear about the positives changes in him. The day has finally come, it was long OVERDUE !!!  I've noticed them long before but he was very subtle, only a very  observant and detailed person could noticed them.  It's just he is being outspoken and doesn't bother to hide them now. 

 

The time has finally come, he still bears scars from his childhood and  from acting at a young age. He has said multiple times in the past that he got hurt by the adults who would approach him for non honest purposes. Now he enjoys acting sincerely but being in the spotlight/ celebrity life is a burden for him.  This is the reason why he didn't like acting at first, also the reason why he run away from the entertainment industry to enlist at a young age, it is also the reason why he has said multiple times he wants to get married with a non-celebrity wife.  It is also the reason he finds hard till to this to open himself up, confide himself and talk about his struggles to people. 

 

Over the years he has grown up and has changed,  he went from a young teen to young adult, who is now ready to fully taste the life and to tackle the upcoming challenges. As a fan I wish him the utmost happiness and I can't wait to see him growing up even more, maturing and  surprising us day by day.  As long as he is happy, his fans will be happy. 

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

@sakura2016 @Berou I love YSH’s honesty when it comes to his interview responses. His answers are just so sincere, and I swear every time I read it, it makes me love him more. At first, I became his fan because I was impressed with his acting skills, but I ended up liking him more because of his personality and him being just so genuine. Indeed he is a gem. I honestly haven’t seen an actor like him, the way he lives his life is just so admirable. I look forward to whatever he plans to do next, but while I wait, I’ll be catching up and watching the rest of his dramas and movies that I haven’t seen yet. Hopefully by the time I finish all of it, he announces his next project.
I wish him the best, and wherever his happiness will be, that’s where I’ll be too 
:heart:

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/02/2018 at 5:47 AM, justlove said:

@sakura2016 @Berou I love YSH’s honesty when it comes to his interview responses. His answers are just so sincere, and I swear every time I read it, it makes me love him more. At first, I became his fan because I was impressed with his acting skills, but I ended up liking him more because of his personality and him being just so genuine. Indeed he is a gem. I honestly haven’t seen an actor like him, the way he lives his life is just so admirable. I look forward to whatever he plans to do next, but while I wait, I’ll be catching up and watching the rest of his dramas and movies that I haven’t seen yet. Hopefully by the time I finish all of it, he announces his next project.
I wish him the best, and wherever his happiness will be, that’s where I’ll be too 
:heart:

 There are so many good, incredible and handsome actors out there.  Besides his impressive talent, I think his charming and attractive personality is the other main reason  that we, I mean Yoopies, - the ones who are without any ties, unbiased, faithful, loyal and his real fans -  have given him support throughout the years  regardless of his failed acting gigs or his co-stars.  This is what makes him different than the bunch of actors. 

 

Let's wish the best for him !!

 

 

Such a bittersweet and  realistic open ending .   I can only  interpret the last scene metaphorically : after finding out Seo Jin Wo, Lee In Ah followed him and never let him go. She always watched him from a distance, following each of his step because she didn't want to get  too close to him fearing he might discover the truth.  Such a truth would put him in great dispair and pain. He needs to forget in order to be happy.  On the other hand, despite the fact losing his memory, Seo Jin Woo remembers from his heart that he had a lover.  Although he can't recognize her, he remembers the feelings  he had for her. This is the reason why he penned a love note intended for her.  Throughout his misery, he  studied in  a room without any windows, he always wore dark clothes and his face showed a restless expression.  It is only when his alzheimer deteriotated gravely and made him lose his memories that he changed his wardrobe and hairstyle. The last scene is at the same time painful and a balm : painful because Seon Jin Woo can't even remember his lover and a balm because he  has finally met happiness. 

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Berou said:

 There are so many good, incredible and handsome actors out there.  Besides his impressive talent, I think his charming and attractive personality is the other main reason  that we, I mean Yoopies, - the ones who are without any ties, unbiased, faithful, loyal and his real fans -  have given him support throughout the years  regardless of his failed acting gigs or his co-stars.  This is what makes him different than the bunch of actors. 

 

Let's wish the best for him !!

 

Such a bittersweet and  realistic open ending .   I can only  interpret the last scene metaphorically : after finding out Seo Jin Wo, Lee In Ah followed him and never let him go. She always watched him from a distance, following each of his step because she didn't want to get  too close to him fearing he might discover the truth.  Such a truth would put him in great dispair and pain. He needs to forget in order to be happy.  On the other hand, despite the fact losing his memory, Seo Jin Woo remembers from his heart that he had a lover.  Although he can't recognize her, he remembers the feelings  he had for her. This is the reason why he penned a love note intended for her.  Throughout his misery, he  studied in  a room without any windows, he always wore dark clothes and his face showed a restless expression.  It is only when his alzheimer deteriotated gravely and made him lose his memories that he changed his wardrobe and hairstyle. The last scene is at the same time painful and a balm : painful because Seon Jin Woo can't even remember his lover and a balm because he  has finally met happiness. 

 

 

I am in awe of his talent and personality. His looks are a bonus because I really started following him just for his acting skill and then his endearing personality :wub:

There are other kactors that I like but I don’t watch all their works sometimes because I don't like the story or rest of the cast. But for YSH, I’m willing to watch anything of him regardless of the story or cast. He’s the only kactor I’m willing to do that for :)

 

So yes, let’s wish him the best! He deserves so much happiness and success :heart:

 

Oh my gosh Remember! :love: There are some people I know of that wanted a different ending, but I actually liked this open ending :)
And we share the same interpretation! I also believe In Ah never let him go and she continued following his steps, but being careful in not getting too close to him because if she did it would just put him in pain. Meanwhile Jin Woo wrote that note because he knows in his heart that he had someone he loved, but couldn’t recognize who she was. That last scene was beautiful yet bittersweet because he didn’t remember her, but they met each other again. :wub: Ahh I miss Remember. Even though I cried every single episode, I loved it. It’s worth all the pain and tears :heart:

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

 

Spoiler

 

 

 

I just thought about romance dramas and I thought korean tend to portray really well romance in dramas, so I want YSH to play in different kind of romance dramas and experience different aspect  of romance :

- an appropriate age romance i.e romance people in his age experience

- a sacrifice romance

- a forbidden love

- a noona-dongsaeng romance

- a mature romance

- a romance between married couple tackling the issues that marriage brings in

-  an unconditional romance

- romance in slice of life type dramas

- ........

the options are endless, I want him be part of these type of romance dramas. What do you think @justlove and @sakura2016 ?

Edited by Berou
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jillia changed the title to Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..