Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

:wub::wub::wub: 

Yoo Seungho | From Head To Toe 
Oct 26 - Nov 25, 2017

cr: owner

don't really get it but happy of the idea itself!! :D 

What show is this? Photography? So cool!  I read he likes Photography but didn't know he was that talented to have a show

• Like 2

14 hours ago, WoozyPrincess said:

What show is this? Photography? So cool!  I read he likes Photography but didn't know he was that talented to have a show

I really don't know!! and don't know if it's done by him or by his fans for him!! but I love the idea!! :D 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Berou said:

How is everyone? it's been a while I haven't chatted here. Finally we get to see the Nylon pictorials and YSH is so dashing :wub:. I'm really digging his new hair colour and it suits him. I wish he'd kept this hairtsyle for his new drama instead of the curly one. The nylon video is too short :mellow:. I'm noticing he wears a lot of addidas clothes, it's logic since he's the model / endorser of addidas. 

We still don't know the airing date of IANAR. I just wish this time everything goes well for him, no more controversy surrounding the PD, the writers or the screetime of certain characters. i hope no one will steal spotlight from him like how NGM did in remember.  Some predict it's going to be a flop, well Ruler was predicted to be a blockbuster and a hit drama and look what happened. It's very hard to predict correctly the potential commercial of dramas, it's like gambling. If the drama does fairly well, it's enough.  The waiting is so long, I can't wait to see the posters and the teasers :D

Hi @Berou, like you I don't like the permed hair look of those set photos we've seen so far. 

I like this photoshoot as there are different looks that he pulled off. I'm getting my hubs to get a copy for me. I can't wait.

I knew he was Adidas endorser/model before. Seen a lot of CFs and photos of him.  Really looking good too especially when he was wet and sweaty.:wub: I didnt know he was still one currently.

What else does he currently endorse? NH Card, Baskin Robbins, Adidas. Anything else?

I'm looking forward to the drama and I hope it does really well. It upsets me that he is not as popular as some less talented and handsome actor. I know that its because he is less promoted but still, I want him to be acknowledged.

I hope you drop by often. Just a quick chat or two.

• Like 2

"만찢남 비주얼"…'로봇이 아니야' 유승호, 환한 미소에 '심쿵'

0002722059_001_20171025081108445.jpg?type=w540

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002722059#

some of what I got of the article:

Yoo Seung-ho said "I can say that it is the brightest character among the characters that I have played so far, and I also felt that the setting of" human allergy "was also appealing, as soon as I got the script, I read it all at once and laughed all the time." explaining why he chose this drama and he added "I feel that I can work with good actors and I have more expectations for my work by talking with Chung Dae-yoon. I want to work hard and complete it on a good note. I wish you look forward to it with a lot of expectations and interest." and a staff from the drama said "Yoo Seung-ho's presence becomes a force on the set itself. From the first shot, the moment the shooting starts he becomes Kim Min-gyu, he is perfectly immersed (in his character) impressing the staff watching on the set. Expect a new acting transformation from Yoo Seung Ho in romantic comedy genre."

I'm so excited and looking forward for the drama to start!! :D:wub: 

• Like 2

@Berou one more reason for being excited for his new drama is getting to spazz with you about it and swoon, squee and LOL over him this time around :wink: me too I think he's going to have an eccentric personality and can't wait for it :D 

really?!! that was so sweet of them :wub: I always feel happy seeing people's love for him and he totally deserve as much love as he's receiving and more for sure!! :heart: 

• Like 1

Yoo Seung Ho Is A Source Of Bright Energy On Set Of His Upcoming Rom-Com Drama

Yoo-Seung-Ho.jpg

The first look at Yoo Seung Ho in his newest project has been revealed!

The actor is currently filming MBC’s “I’m Not a Robot” (literal title), which tells the story of a nearly perfect man Kim Min Gyu who has it all, from looks to a successful career, but has just one crippling flaw: he’s ‘allergic to humans.’ He begins to fall in love with a woman (played by Chae Soo Bin) who he believes is a robot, but is actually a real human being.

Not only will this drama mark Yoo Seung Ho’s first attempt at romantic comedy, but he will also be showcasing yet another dimension to his acting through this unique character.

In the released stills, the star looks as if he stepped out of a comic as he stares at someone not pictured with a variety of expressions.

“You could say that this is the brightest character I’ve ever played. I was also attracted to the idea that he is someone ailed with ‘an allergy to humans.’ I was captivated by the script immediately, and read it all in one go while laughing periodically,” Yoo Seung Ho shared. “I think my expectation for this drama grows as I discuss the production with director Jung Dae Yoon, and because of the fact that I get to work with good actors. I want to work hard whilst filming so that I can complete a good production.”

Yoo-Seung-Ho-2.jpg

The production crew only had good things to say about the actor, and his chemistry with the drama’s director, Jung Dae Yoon.

They explained, “Yoo Seung Ho just as himself is a source of strength on set. The staff members that were present at the first shoot were amazed at how perfectly he got into character and portrayed Kim Min Gyu.”

He reportedly has already perfected how to act in-character, thanks to his continuous discussions with director Jung Dae Yoon and his relentless efforts. Even when the weather suddenly became colder, the actor is rumored to have not let it affect his work as he personally checked things like his lines and the styling of his character.

The drama’s staff also revealed how Yoo Seung Ho and director Jung Dae Yoon work so well together, it’s hard to believe that this is their first production.

“It seemed like director Jung Dae Yoon and Yoo Seung Ho just clicked when they first met. Filming has just started, but they will talk to each other on set whenever they get the chance, and will smile at each other even when they happen to make eye contact,” the crew explained. “They have such a close relationship [now] that you realize that this is what ‘bromance’ really means. There’s no reason for the production to not do well when such a director and actor make a perfect match.”

Yoo-Seung-Ho-4-1.jpg

Yoo-Seung-Ho-3.jpg

“I’m Not a Robot” is set to air sometime before the year ends.

Source (1) (2)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/25/yoo-seung-ho-source-bright-energy-set-upcoming-rom-com-drama/

I'm in love with his eyes!! :wub: and I'm so happy Yoo Seung Ho and the PD are having a good team work together!! :D 

• Like 2