Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

Guest orange08

I backtracked a few pages and didn't see these, I hope they weren't already posted. ^^;;

These were posted by pockyminnie in the T-ara thread, Seung Ho is starring in their MV 'Lies' and boy is he looking hot! <3 I'm his noona by 7 years lmao, but I think he's really cute and charming.

16bzwqh.jpg

11ug3r8.jpg

357oark.jpg

Also watch the MV teaser! It was released last friday.

I backtracked a few pages and didn't see these, I hope they weren't already posted. ^^;;

These were posted by pockyminnie in the T-ara thread, Seung Ho is starring in their MV 'Lies' and boy is he looking hot! <3 I'm his noona by 7 years lmao, but I think he's really cute and charming.

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/4489/16bzwqh.jpg

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/7416/11ug3r8.jpg

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/1849/357oark.jpg

Also watch the MV teaser! It was released last friday.

Hi orenge08 :):D

Thanks for post MV's teaser and picture . . . he is so hot .. can't wait 4 full version of MV ^__^

Seunho a aa you're not little boy anymore :blink:

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

^ yes his gonna grow up to become like so ji sub!

ahhh its so cute to see little so ji sub with so ji sub!

a fan of both and it really makes me happy!

he needs some drama or sth to keep me happy for at least 16 hours!

Guest orange08

Hi orenge08 :):D

Thanks for post MV's teaser and picture . . . he is so hot .. can't wait 4 full version of MV ^__^

Seunho a aa you're not little boy anymore :blink:

Hi everyone ^_^!

No problem, I really loved these pictures! The MV is supposed to be out TODAY! I can't wait to see it :)

There are some more pictures too, credit: Daum + mizzxangie @ soompi + diadem5

000taraofficial8.jpg

000taraofficial9.jpg

000taraofficial7j.jpg

:D

awwwwww thanks for more pic orange08 ^^ . . .

they'r so sweet & awsome . . . . .

hi jeeji , jaejoongstolemyheart :)

oh, Hi COCONUT MILK :)

i loved the pic of Seungho & Jisub, thanks alot 4 it.

Seungho is so polite :) .

Yoo Seung Ho gets kissed in 4th Period Murder Mystery

20090730_4thperiodmurdermystery_572.jpgshy_1.gif

Having seen Kim So Eun and director Shin Dong Yup drop out of 4th Period Murder Mystery in late June due to scheduling and financial reasons respectively, filming for the movie started from scratch again with Yoo Seung Ho partnering newbie actress Kang Sora. Filming has been completed and is now in post-production.

20090730_4thperiodmurdermystery_1.jpg

Yoo Seung Ho plays the intelligent, handsome, model student, Han Jung Hoon who also enjoys huge popularity among the female students. During the 4th period (physical education), Jung Hoon discovers the body of his rival classmate, Tae Gyu. With no one else around but him, Jung Hoon is implicated as the murderer and he has to find the real culprit before the 4th period ends to clear his name. Seung Ho was particular happy to be in this movie because he could finally act out a role that's relevant to his real age.

Kang Sora who replaced Kim So Eun and is starring in her first leading role, plays the role of a girl called Lee Da Jung who has gifted deductive reasoning ability and serves as a strong ally of Han Jung Hoon (Yoo Seung Ho). The detective novel fanatic, Da Jung sees Jung Hoon standing next to the dead body of Tae Gyu and suggests that they should try to find the real murderer before the end of the 4th period. During the process, Da Jung falls in love with Jung Hoon, resulting in the kiss. This is the 2nd time in a month for Yoo Seung Ho after he had kissed T-ara's Ji Yeon in the Lies music video. It could have been Kim So Eun's second on-screen kiss if she was still in the movie.

source : www.allkpop.com

• Like 1

Guest alcy1985

Thanks coconut milk for this trailer, the poster making and the posters . . . been waiting for these. You're an angel :)

This girl looks good with him . . . Can't wait to watch the movie

thanx dear for the goodies, her's an article abt his last movie ^^

Fourth period murder Mystery unveils official posters

Real-time mystery-thriller Fourth Period Murder Mystery [4교시 추리영역] will be releasing in theaters soon, and here are its official posters, featuring teenage heartthrob Yoo Seung-ho (Legend, Queen Seon-deok) and new actress Kang So-ra.

Yoo Seung-ho's only 15 years old (he turns 16 in two weeks), but already he's built up his filmography and commands screen presence; they don't call him Little So Ji-sub for nothing. In fact, he and So Ji-sub — who previously appeared in an MV together — will be duking it out at the box office once So's new movie comes out the following week. His romantic comedy collaboration with a Chinese production stars Zhang Ziyi and is titled Sophie's Love Manual [소피의 연애 매뉴얼].

In Fourth Period Murder Mystery, Yoo Seung-ho is on the run to clear his name when a dead body is found at his high school. With the help of a classmate (Kang So-ra), the two race the clock to uncover the mystery before the end of fourth period. The movie opens on August 13.

cr dramabeans

• Like 1

Hi alcy1985 :D and you're welcome dear can't wait for movies come out too ^^

Woundedheart my dearest friend Hug for article :D:):rolleyes::wub:

@ jeeji Thanks for Marui's pic { really i love Seungho's young than now huh *his kiss made me in pain *}