Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

15 hours ago, Berou said:

201610141735136147006_20161014173953_01_

cr :naver

YSH was seen receiving his military training for 3 days as a reservist with other celebrities such as song joon ki, hyun bin

@Berou. hahah. up till now, Yoo has acted in about i drama and 2 movies, and he still has NOT shown off his asset after going thru the military training. . ulike those stupid dramas that keep showing off man shower scene... i hope they dont have to remove his shirt to show any abs. and i loved the respect he got from his team mates, you know the camp mates that talked about him, taking care of more senior staffs, and not meaning like celebrities and is polite. and going thru night shifts in freezing weather like everyone else. not wanting special treatment. i like all these stories, that is why at my First Page Cover Intro. i did NOT want to miss out putting his photos of vid about his Army stories, esp when above celeb. the most common thing is to escape, He embraces Army even, liike a real man.

• Like 1

okay, now i feel awkward being in the middle.But anyways, what i mean about to shut my mouth is the topic on who to pair with yoo in his upcoming drama because my bet is not on the list.

Talking about young actresses, there are few you forgot to mention namely,GO AH SUNG & SHIM EUN KYUNG.They are not only young but award winning actresses in their age and i say awards i mean the jury themselves chose them and not based on fan votings. They are not that popular & not that pretty faces maybe that's the reason you forgot to include them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mimi122789 said:

okay, now i feel awkward being in the middle.But anyways, what i mean about to shut my mouth is the topic on who to pair with yoo in his upcoming drama because my bet is not on the list.

Talking about young actresses, there are few you forgot to mention namely,GO AH SUNG & SHIM EUN KYUNG.They are not only young but award winning actresses in their age and i say awards i mean the jury themselves chose them and not based on fan votings. They are not that popular & not that pretty faces maybe that's the reason you forgot to include them.

@mimi122789 hi, happy you reply here, regarding Go Ah Sung, its not that she's not pretty faces that i don't name her... i think i never really watch her drama except the Master of Study which is Yoo's very well loved drama, , i googled, and found this for you:
https://sookyeong.wordpress.com/2010/01/14/now-and-then-god-of-study-go-ahseong-and-yoo-seungho/

3159760-440293-bmp.jpg
Master of Study. (above)

Following ongoing KBS drama ‘God Of Study’ lately?

Here’s a treat for shippers of cast Go AhSeong-Yoo SeungHo of the drama. They have actually also appeared together in a drama together 4 years back.

Go under the cut for more!

They had appeared in drama ‘Sad Love Story’ 4 years back in 2005.

82309.jpg?w=468&h=690

i actually did not know they have a history of acting together even before MofS.

Since i stated that i am not for idea of pairing the Pop Idol Girl Band group with Yoo, i guess you should know i am not the kind that preferred "Pretty + Young + Famous + Lively" Cute little Idols turned Actresses
Based on recent record on failure in Idols turned actresses:
1. IU in 'Scarlet Heart' ,
2. Suzy in "Uncontrollably Fond"
3. Yoona in "K2",
4. Lee_Hye-ri in 'Entertainer'
i really give up on "Pretty, Young, Famous" thing. if i dare to write it here, not fearing Yoona's fans backslash, i guess you should know that i am not those dare follow the flows.

of cause i think GAS most recognised act should be Heard It Through the Grapevine (which i didnt see, because that period i think i was chasing something else.), i didn't see The Host, so likely easy to forget, because Master was the only drama i remember her in,

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mimi122789 said:

@mimi122789 also same reason, i only watched her in Cantabile Tomorrow , and i actuallt didnt know she was acting almost around the same time as Yoo, her first dramas was Dae Jang Geum ? i think its easy to forget her, just like i didnt pay attention to Yoo before Master of study, even then i dont really has deep impression, since i am more into melodrama, so it was only at I Missed you and Warrior BDS that i noticed Yoo, and i was so into Yoo by Remember... i am a late Yoopies you see. i can't remember Young Actors / young actresses. So the only memories of Shim Eun Kyung was at Cantabile Tomorrow . in fact i was so impressed with SEK until i went to borrow the original Japan version, casted Hiroshi Tamaki as Shinichi Chiaki and Juri Ueno as Megumi "Nodame" Noda. and i found i preferred the Korean version of Seol Nae-il. she was very refreshing. i liked Hwang Jini , but i completely forget she as the young Ha Ji won's character.
(by the way, i am watching Nam Ji-hyun in Shopping King Louis. she has the gentle simplicity of Han HyoJoo in her earlier years. this girl also has started acting around same timing as Yoo and Go Ah Sung, she also belong to the same Plain Jane but Sincere acting like Go Ah Sung and Shim Eun Kyung.

• Like 1

APink.
i think i should sooner or later talk about A Pink. since Yoo like his Girl Band Group since Armies days. (come-on, most of army boys loved "Sweet young famous sexy" Girl Group Idols.. they were the Army Boys' daily suppliments .

you noticed i didnt even bothered to mentioned the APink that Yoo used to like a lot, because even if i know Yoo like A Pink, if i think they are not suitable, i wont say so to compromise..Many of the Members acted in various MV of other stars, and do cameo or short appearances in dramas..  eg. Son Na-eun acted in Twenty Again and gotten heaps of flakes for her acting, and the present Cinderella and 4 Knights... i guess i will not think about her or any of the other A Pink members for acting (except Jung Eun Ji). Eun the only one has more experiences). While many like her in Reply 1997, i like her  short appearance in " That Winter, the Wind Blows ". the only A Pink member that can be counted as really start to act. She won lots of awards for Reply 1997. she alone gotten Best Couple award with Seo InGuk and Lee WOn Keun, which means she can be counted for deliver kissing scenes or deep relationships.

yes, not even has it ever cross my mind to think of dreaming of casting Oh Ha-young as she alone was Yoo's ideal type dream girl. i really hope as years past, Yoo's own ideal type will change to Actresses that are more mellow and mature. Yes, Berou is right, i am over 30s, i am more tilted towards the Han Hyojoo, Park Minyoung, Son Yejin, Lee Bo Young, Song Hyekyo (not because of DotS) kinda Stars. i even liked the very much older Choi Ji woo, see i am melodrama stuffs.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

of cause i think GAS most recognised act should be Heard It Through the Grapevine (which i didnt see, because that period i think i was chasing something else.), i didn't see The Host, so likely easy to forget, because Master was the only drama i remember her in,

she was recognized in THE HOST winning best new actress in BLUE DRAGON, nominations in GRAND BELL, SATURN AWARDS& BAEKSANG. I haven't seen it yet but i will watch it for sure but now i still have no time.

I watched HEARD IT THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE it's okay, black comedy so i can't really relate to it.Yeah, she won baeksang in her performance there.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

They had appeared in drama ‘Sad Love Story’ 4 years back in 2005.

I watched this drama because of them of course but only the episodes where they are in.

20 hours ago, Berou said:

i haven't watched any of shim eun kyung works to be able to  judge her acting skills,  i'll take a look at her  from now on  since you're saying that she is worthy to be yoo co-star.

they acted together in SWEET BUNS & THE LEGEND and they're so cute there well of course because they are just kids then but i can see the chemistry.And nam ji hyun is the least i like the three,yeah she's  acting around same with them but never got a chance to pair her with yoo.i agree she looks similar to hhj.

i am not watching any current drama now only movies. so it's so boring.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Berou said:

@mimi122789  here my " old" list ^^

the  new one :

-
kang sora

-park boyoung

-kim so hyun

-kim yoo jung

-baek jin hee

-moon chae won

-kim ji won

-go ah sung

-oh yeon seo

- kim hyanggi

- kim saeron

@Berou  i think i really didnt know alot of young actresses,,, maybe like you said so, since i am noona status, hahaha. only know more about noona.. sorry. sorry. i completely don't know who is baek jin hee and  kim hyanggi? i did googled their info, just no impression, and its has nothing to do with biase because they are pretty or not. googled and found out both at least acted for more than 8 years.

Kang Sora.. haha. yoo's first kiss actress.. she actually steal the show away from Dr Stranger's main actress JIn Se yeon, hahha, i think her Warm and Cozy, and i actually thought her Mr Lawyer is fine (i watched a little at the beginning only), she's shaken off her awkard DreamHigh2 image.
Kim So Hyun and Kim Yoo Jung, Park Bo young, these 3, you already know i am very fine with them, they are talented and natural. i actually though Kim YooJung is a little wasted in Moonlight. she acted very well.. but the whole Moonlight feels is very 'rom-com-comic" ... please please please, Ruler MofM dont go down that 'sweet like honey' way of Moonlight. it very suitable for Park Bo gum, but i think i want Ruler to be angst and intense mixed with sweet moment of cause. Moonlight is really is very scenes came out from a comic.

i read your list and saw Moon Chae won... and i goes... "ahhhhh...." why i forget abotu her, she was so awesome. but back in Painter of the Wind. it is the other Moon that steal her show away.... she was very dolly and pretty. until the latter stage,...boy i hate her in Brillant legacy because she angst my Han Hyojoo....hahaha. but she redeemed herself in the Innocent Man and Good Doctor, then you find her really start acting from then.... oh, she will do a good noona romance with Yoo. (i didnt see her Goodbye Mr Black).

Kim Ji won is so hot item nowadays because of Dsecendent of Son. but she is actually 24 years old yet she looked like a 28 or 29.. still not sure about her acting. but i actually prefer her with Jin Goo than the Songsong couple back then, should look very pretty in saeguk.

Oh Yeon-Seo.. huh.. i don't like comedy, so the only 2 dramas i remembered her in (but didnt watch) is 'Shine or Go Crazy' and 'Please come back Mr".... the introd by itself are full of exeragerated comedies, till i just couldnt even be tempted to try, yes, not even for Rain as co-star. and i just discovered Shine or Go Crazy is the exact story as Scarlet Heart and Jang Gyuk is Wang So,

2 hours ago, mimi122789 said:

she was recognized in THE HOST winning best new actress in BLUE DRAGON, nominations in GRAND BELL, SATURN AWARDS& BAEKSANG. I haven't seen it yet but i will watch it for sure but now i still have no time.

I watched HEARD IT THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE it's okay, black comedy so i can't really relate to it.Yeah, she won baeksang in her performance there.

@mimi122789 i am so sorry, as for Go Ah Sung, i really can't remember her well. but i trusted from what i heard before from articles, that she is good. even during some awards show, when she is nominated, i used to read some fans and articles bloggers were saying she might be the Black Horse, so which means she is recognised. Since she won Baeksang for "Heard it thru Grapevine". , then she's a force to be reckoned, in this present overloaded of pretty young stars. and i think she will hold her ground against the ever habits of casting Kpop idols as actresses. 

unlike you, i dont usually watch Movie, i am the dramas kind. the past few days, was a very rare time when i actually went to support Han Hyojoo's movie (c'est Si Bon and Love Lies.) when Korean Film Fest come to town near my work place. HHJ acting never fails me.
i am watching K2 now, for the first time to defend something i said. and to find out more about Yoona's acting.
so proven, Kpop Idols can only produce result when they are casted in certain roles, but does not work well mostly. Esp when the script does not write their character very well, the Kpop idols cannot make good and break thru if their role were flat.
Suzy does not carry well in Uncontrollably Fond, you still feel 'Suzy' in most of her scenes.
IU only start to produce feels towards the last few chapter, esp when she act with Powerhouse Lee Joongi.. its so obvious.
Yoona.. her character in K2 was written too dramatic, too whitepaint her into an 'angel in distress', story plotholes everywhere does not help, she might be the Best out of the present Kpop idols, but still a long way off from the likes of Kim So Hyun, Kim YooJung and Go Ah Sung. Dear Lord, don't cast in Kpop star with Yoo now, since this Ruler is pretty much the Drama that may judge whether Yoo still has that Touch after his comeback.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

kim hyanggi?

i remember her with yoo in hearty paws as her sister , she's cute, same age as kim yoo jung, and also an award winning young actress, she won best new actress in baeksang for the movie thread of lies and GO AH SUNG & KIM YOO JUNG was in that movie too.

I am also not a kpop fan

• Like 1

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/10/male-celebs-rockin-the-comma-hair-trend

Male celebs rockin' the comma hair trend

By alim17 

misc_1476734545_20161017_commahair.jpg

Many male celebs (and Nine Muses' Kyung Li) has been rocking the comma hair trend this year. The trend can show up in a variety of ways, but basically involves styling the hair or bangs into a curved comma formation. Some people do it very strongly so it's literally a slick comma across the forehead while others style it a bit more subtly by gently putting layered bangs in a muted comma formation. Some like to do two commas facing each other (think Sailor Moon bangs). Either way, all male stars have been doing this of late, you may have noticed, so here are 15 of them lookin' hot with the hairstyle in their own signature way, and there will be a part two coming for extra eye candy, no worries! Go, go, go!

• Like 1

On 10/23/2016 at 11:43 PM, maryofbethany said:

I prefer YOO in rebel look with earrings and maybe a  small tattoo. haha ,sorry if my choices are kind of way too much for you guys.

Yoo Seung Ho

• Like 1

On 10/23/2016 at 9:42 PM, mimi122789 said:

i remember her with yoo in hearty paws as her sister , she's cute, same age as kim yoo jung, and also an award winning young actress, she won best new actress in baeksang for the movie thread of lies and GO AH SUNG & KIM YOO JUNG was in that movie too.

I am also not a kpop fan

@mimi122789 actually Go AhSung should be in the cat of solid and slowly climbing up that kind of actresses. she likely will go into the line of Gong Hyojin. Not that Go AS is not pretty, in fact her eyes if pretty big when after made up. Just that she doesnt fall into the cat of those petite sweet little Pop idols style. i felt that since she wont be given all the limelight role that keep 'pretty' up all her scenes. (you see what K2 did to Yoona... she is literally white painted as a Victimized Angel in whole show, slow-mo, dressed in white, bare footed, tearing up, up closed at face features, dancing in the waves scenes, kissing scenes...  Go A.S. will have lesser of those "Snow white' treatment, which is good in another sense. She will concentrate on her acting. and people will not be distracted by pretty scenes, i ask you, how many of the young teens turned young adults stars will be given roles of becoming Young pregnant mother (like what Go received at I Heard it thru grape vine.)? definitely all G.G. will curse SBS with Hail stone and fire from heaven, if SBS dare to make Yoona or Suzy 'pregnant before marriage" role. But Go A S has to go the long way like Gong Hyo Jin, i forget to commend on Gong Hyojin. i liked her also. But she is too noona for Yoo. all the 6 actresses i loved very much earlier on, i never dream of pairing them with Yoo. Yoo will feel uncomfortable with them. Yoo is younger than Lee Jongsuk that kind who dont mind noona romance.  what Yoo need is, young but fiercely can act actresses as co-lead.

2 hours ago, Berou said:

baek jin hee is the one who played the evil queen in Empress ki. she was so evil that i wanted her dead LOL.  so hateful, so despicable queen. she tried to poison seungnyang ( ha ji won) .she even won a baeksang and a top excellence awards for that role . she was really popular at the time empress ki was airing and usually topped the naver searches after the drama's airing. she was as popular as Ha Ji Won.

kim ji won came into the limelight after the heirs, before she was taking baby steps , taking small roles to improve slowly her acting. it feels like she is a new actress, but it is the contrary. i recommend you to watch gapdong (  in this drams she played a plain jane type role, so her vibe was totally different, she was more "humble").

do you know that moon chae is the queen of chemistry?  she won many best couple awards: best couple awards with park shi hoo, best couple awards with song joon ki, best couple awards with joo won. so almost, with every of her co-stars. she is one of my fave " noona" actress, no matter her co-star she is able to have that epic chemistry, that OTP romance

i have to confess that i was once a kpop fan from my teenager days until 19/20 y.o  LOL. i was a 2ne1, big bang, tvxq, jyj fan. i'm starting to feel also that dramas are becoming more and more boring,  i was so into them 2/3 years ago. among of all of them, only a handful are interesting and creative.

okay, i'll try to watch them when i have time. Right now i'm submerged by homework T.T, i have to write an essay and finish it for wednesday but haven't   tackle it yet . I spent hours reading materials for it.

@Berou yeah, Moon Chae won was the pretty gisaeng in Painter in the Wind, in fact the 2 Moons was there. Moon Geun young and Moon Chae won. and surprised enough Painter in the wind is the only 2 Ajusshi romance that i don't mind. Moon Geung young acted with Park Shin-yang . PSY is another' ajusshi/ hyeong romance' , at first was really not very compatible, but later on, Moon Geun Young was able to emote will. just like Beethoven Virus, another 'Ajusshi romance'. at that drama, was my first intro to Moon Chae won, she was suppose to eb the most beautiful gisaeng around, and because she quite daring to bare ( to almost like swimming costume limits), so pretty, but her acting not proven. If she act in Ruler, be very sure that she will be so pretty in saegeuk, and she has shown her acting improved by the dramas. yes, you are right, she is like Park ShinHye, she oozed chemistry with all her co-leads... but sorry, PSH fans, i still preferred Moon Chae Won with all her leads.

29 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@mimi122789 actually Go AhSung should be in the cat of solid and slowly climbing up that kind of actresses. she likely will go into the line of Gong Hyojin. Not that Go AS is not pretty, in fact her eyes if pretty big when after made up. Just that she doesnt fall into the cat of those petite sweet little Pop idols style. i felt that since she wont be given all the limelight role that keep 'pretty' up all her scenes. (you see what K2 did to Yoona... she is literally white painted as a Victimized Angel in whole show, slow-mo, dressed in white, bare footed, tearing up, up closed at face features, dancing in the waves scenes, kissing scenes...  Go A.S. will have lesser of those "Snow white' treatment, which is good in another sense. She will concentrate on her acting. and people will not be distracted by pretty scenes, i ask you, how many of the young teens turned young adults stars will be given roles of becoming Young pregnant mother (like what Go received at I Heard it thru grape vine.)? definitely all G.G. will curse SBS with Hail stone and fire from heaven, if SBS dare to make Yoona or Suzy 'pregnant before marriage" role. But Go A S has to go the long way like Gong Hyo Jin, i forget to commend on Gong Hyojin. i liked her also. But she is too noona for Yoo. all the 6 actresses i loved very much earlier on, i never dream of pairing them with Yoo. Yoo will feel uncomfortable with them. Yoo is younger than Lee Jongsuk that kind who dont mind noona romance.  what Yoo need is, young but fiercely can act actresses as co-lead.

my first choice really is HHY but i don't really expect so i go for GAS since she is younger.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mimi122789 said:

my first choice really is HHY but i don't really expect so i go for GAS since she is younger.

@mimi122789 you know, i went for HHY movies last week. its just happen that Korean Film fest is in my country, out of 8 chosen films , Hyojoo's occupied 2 of them, Love Lies is so sad, while she was the lead in C'est Si Bon, but it the Main lead who stole the show... but i think HHJ is very very good in melodrama. and Melodrama is MY CHIEF favourite genre. My family say i stupid, ask for sufferings, every time cry over dramas.  yes, i was always at HHJ lurking and i also ship her with Jongjoo, recent W dramas, bring back all my feels of HHJ again. i wsnt into movies, but is a drama person, i like to sit thru weeks after weeks waiting for eps...i dont really like a show that ended by 2 hours time.
so most of HHJ movies i can't watch, but i waited for her dramas... from Spring Waltz to Brillant Legacy, she is simple but very real. just like Park Minyoung case in Remember, Yoo will be awkward with HHJ, so i think Yoo preferred IU that kind. IU was his ideal type right?

• Like 1