Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

11 minutes ago, Berou said:

@maryofbethany you're talking about this  dramabeans commentator right?

mary

11 Oct 2016

Why does he even have to fight corrupt nobles to take control of the water supply? Yoo Seung-ho’s tears are enough to supply the whole country with water…

@Berou... wow.. you are really a walking Yoo-wikipedia, you are a Yookipedia.

haha. yes, that one. i can't remembe where i read it. huh.. this 'Mary' is not me.

• Like 1

am in the mood.... so here's bts. i loved bts.
 bts are the real behaviours and mannerism of actors..
tumblr_mrf3mrNkIf1s8pznyo6_r2_250.gif

tumblr_mrf3mrNkIf1s8pznyo2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mrf3mrNkIf1s8pznyo4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mrf3mrNkIf1s8pznyo7_r2_250.gif

tumblr_mrf3mrNkIf1s8pznyo5_r2_250.gif

Yoo is well loved on the set. celebrated his Birthday. oh he looked so un-Woon here.
(haha. i preferred him in WBDS, than Changwook in it. changwook is better in Empress Ki.)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

Yoo is well loved on the set. celebrated his Birthday. oh he looked so un-Woon here.
(haha. i preferred him in WBDS, than Changwook in it. changwook is better in Empress Ki.)

I agree, his looks in wbds is cute & hot.the long hair really suits him. He should've been the main actor there By the way, that award, based on fan voting? you can vote numerously? 

• Like 1

I also recommend for you to watch the wailing it's good. mY FAVORITE yoo's drama are master of study & WBDS, if he's starring in sageuk i prefer him as a commoner, in QSD & KSD he is too formal so not really my favorite

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Berou said:

heard good reviews about the wailing,  i wanted to watch it but decided to watch train to busan and the veteran instead.  It's still in my list of movies to watch, thanks for reminding me. I'm waiting for the last princess, dokhye to be put online 

my favorite dramas are remember and i miss you. i reckon  long hair suits him . he was beautiful in joseon magician

i love the wailing because it's psychological thriller it's my kind of movie. yeah forgot about joseon the magician,i also love him there, but didn't watch it because GA is his love interest.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Berou said:

heard good reviews about the wailing,  i wanted to watch it but decided to watch train to busan and the veteran instead.  It's still in my list of movies to watch, thanks for reminding me. I'm waiting for the last princess, dokhye to be put online 

my favorite dramas are remember and i miss you. i reckon  long hair suits him . he was beautiful in joseon magician

22719620004_4a30672da2_o.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

@Berou i didnt watch much of his movie.. am not a movie person.. and i am not used to find movie link to watch.. i preferred those dramas that can spin more than 16 hours of watching.. and i am same as you, i liked his coming of age dramas, Remember is my Best. followed i Missed you. i loved his maturity and his very showing of his claws and teeths, besid eall the tears in Remember. He has finally shaken off his Teens image in Remember , that why i preferred him in Remember. i wanted him to cry his tears for a lady he loved.. not just for parents, for best friends.... Remember take it from I Missed You , and show us how a man cry for his dad and also for his one true love.. its just Both he does not have that depth of Chemistry with Park Min Young and Yoon Eun Hye . I guess chemistry matters is not affected by acting skill, its just about click or dont click.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Berou said:

ah really?  have you  watched i saw the devil, the man from nowhere, mother, oldboy, a bittersweet life,  confession of murder, hwayi: a monster boy?

I haven't seen all that movies yet only trailers .Before i concentrated watching dramas it's just recently that i started  watching movies, from your list i will watch man from nowhere, mother,  & hwayi a monster boy [ love yeo jin goo there.]

also i love him in i miss you it's just irritating to watch him as villain & end up crazy. hahaha i ship him with EYH, THAT'S WHY.

Sorry if 'm having ships issues when watching drama/movies.:grin:

• Like 1

Yeo Woon, the role from the Korean drama Warrior Baek Dong-soo Drawing by Shuangmantian ccr

That's my ultimate favorite look.KYAHHHHHHHH, my heart please!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Story from the Chinese novel The Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber. The picture is a love story, a guy n 2 girls.

is this real? where can i watch it?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grayheart said:

That's my ultimate favorite look.KYAHHHHHHHH, my heart please!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

is this real? where can i watch it?

@grayheart  haha. fanart i guess. i just post randomly,... because he is SO SO SO QUIET. AND NO NEWS ON RULER... you have not idea, from the starting of the news break that he is signing on Ruler Master of mask... i am like almost every hourly check news whether have any news on female cast...(only when my colleague not in)... then realised, i am so silly how will they annouce that early... they will take times to find all the key casts, then one short announce all. so now it only like once a day i check... 
Grayheart you changed name from that mimi one? hahaha. i can only recognised you thru that contact picture guy... good thing you didnt change contact pic, else i completely dont recognise u.
(i have bad memory, unlike Yoo-kipedia (aka Berou), she has superb memories, hahah. if i spell wrong your previous name, sorry.) 

@Berou i only watched Remember all eps twice. it only the last few eps that i chose to watch many times, and the last 2 eps i watched more than 13 times. why more than 13 times, i think i didnt reveal before... i check about 13 Eng-sub Viewing Sites ... (Dramacool. Dramafire, Gooddrama... etc.) why, to find out any diff interpretation. realised, because it is a translation, the first site that translate it if not done literally, it will lead to other sites all copied the first site... while i know viki is diff... of cause i cried more than 13 times in the end.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maryofbethany said:

Grayheart you changed name from that mimi one? hahaha. i can only recognised you thru that contact picture guy... good thing you didnt change contact pic, else i completely dont recognise u.

yup! it's still me!:blush:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Berou said:

i'll say oldboy and the man from nowhere are korean movies you can't pass by. they are truly good. won bin is amazing in ajusshi, i got the won bin fever after watching it lol. it's not a lovestory but it still strucks your chord. kim saeron was a little kid, at that time she was still a newbie and didn't know who was wonbin when she got the offer. Nevertheless  her acting wasn't pale in comparison to won bin. In mother, he was a completely different person ( he played a person with mental issues) and still  his perfomance strucks a chord.  after watching almost all of his movies, in my opinion, he tends to choose heartwarming projects, the ones that touch your heart ( like ysh does). 

recently i watched hwayi and oh boy i wasn't disappointed ! i discovered another yeo jin goo lol. I told myself, i should also watch over him closely.  spectacular performance coming from a 16 yo ( am i right?) boy. i know that he was nominated for the baeksang  for the best new actor. he pulled some stunts that even older actors can't do, he is an action star into the making. i hope ysh will get the opportunity to star in an action project in the future.

EYH is yoon eun hye?

When i watched the trailers of man from nowhere & mother, i am so interested even though i am not a won bin fan. I think i'll pass oldboy ,roaring current is my favorite of choi min sik movies, one of my all time favorite actually,And , yeo gin goo , i am also a fan of him, in his age he can act & he is mature enough to carry heavy drama roles, actually i am watching all his projects even if he is only the younger version of the main lead, i love his acting i got carried way in his emotions.I think he is the younger version of park yoochun in missing you. Yeah ,he received a lot of praised in that movie.He was nominated  in different prestigious award and won best new actor in blue dragon,directors cut ,KOFRA,korea fil critics,korea culture & ent.I compare his acting to yo ah in, in the throne.

EYH IS eun yoon hye.

• Like 1

this is an old article, but it has some reveals about his ideal types, good reference to what kind of female leads he should get for Ruler drama.
Yoo Seung-ho, "Is there a nice girl with short hair?"

http://www.hancinema.net/interview-yoo-seung-ho-is-there-a-nice-girl-with-short-hair--96089.html
source:
http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20160627/78893042/3

fullsizephoto740286.jpg

"Yoo Seung-ho is a star but his true identity is hidden behind a veil. It's because he's only been in dramas and movies. Before and even after he joined the army, he's refused to take interviews and said, "I will do them only when I can clearly speak my mind".

The 'mystery' behind Yoo Seung-ho only led to more curiosity and that was his plan. Now, Yoo Seung-ho is one of the leading actors in his 20s and he finally accepted an interview. He's currently looking forward to the release of the movie "Seondal: The Man Who Sells the River".

Yoo Seung-ho is handsome. He is like a sculpture. He was also struggling to speak honestly to the questions being asked to him. First, we asked if he realized he was a star without 'anti-fans'.

He hesitated before he said, "I get tired of my looks. I see my flaws. I don't think I am that great looking".

Even a few years back, he said he didn't know if he was that handsome. It was preposterous. Yoo Seung-ho said, "I understand why Won Bin said what he did. We don't look at ourselves in the mirror and say, 'This will do. I'm perfect' so you can believe me".

Curiosity about Yoo Seung-ho isn't just about his acting or his work. People want to know what he likes to do, if he's seeing anybody and things like that."

Why doesn't he have SNS?

"I did think about it but I don't want to tell the world about my private life".

When did he last have a girlfriend?

"I don't think I've actually had a proper one. I've asked for blind dates but I never got anything. If I have a girlfriend, I'd like to go to the sea".

We asked about his ideal type. Yoo Seung-ho answered right away.

"She must not lie, she has to be respectful to her elders and I would like her to be appealing more than pretty. I like short hair compared to long hair and I'm not very tall so she should be about 165 centimeters. I like fair skin and I like pants of women not skirts".

Yoo Seung-ho is known for his righteous image. He debuted in 2002 when he was 9 years old and until now, he hasn't had any ups and downs in his life. However, he doesn't think so.

"I've had plenty of good times and hardships. The problems I had when I was young were minor; the things I couldn't do while my friends could like having girlfriends and going on school trips".

"Right before I enlisted, I had so many concerns I wanted to run away". He was a training assistant while he was in the army and he says he learnt a lot from many people who were from different societies.

He was best friends with a senior that was the same age as him. They even went on a trip to Singapore together. That was his first trip with a friend.

Yoo Seung-ho is pretty calm unlike others his age who are busy looking for new stimulants. He gets up at 10 in the morning and has breakfast. From 2 to 6 in the afternoon he works out and eats again. This is his daily routine. He also eats instant noodles before he goes to bed.

He wants to expand his weight. That's because he easily loses weight if he's under stress. He gained 7 kilograms and soon he'll be back with "Seondal: The Man Who Sells the River".

"We asked about his ideal type. Yoo Seung-ho answered right away.  "She must not lie, she has to be respectful to her elders and I would like her to be appealing more than pretty. I like short hair compared to long hair and I'm not very tall so she should be about 165 centimeters. I like fair skin and I like pants of women not skirts".

i really hope one fine day, he will goes beyond fanboying over those girlband groups idols... and take on even those serious noona romance on screen. his ideals changes quite differently. i keep thinking he has not settled down to a permantly deal type

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Berou said:

dark, mysterious type :) , i like when he's playing villain roles.  but from now on we won't see him taking offers of villain roles :(. i know that i'm from the minority, i want him to play some day a psycho hahaha, a real one

is he not a psycho in missing you? hot villain!!!!!! love that!!!!!!!!:wub:

• Like 1