Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

coco dearest thanx for the pix, linkx & vids ^^

Yoo Seung Ho: “I want to be like Jisub hyung.”

200908181546040370.jpg

Awww. So cute.

During the press conference on the 17th for the upcoming animated film Astro Boy (for which Yoo Seung Ho provides the voice for the titled character), actors Jo Min Ki (who is also voicing a character) and Yoo Seung Ho joked around with reporters. Upon one of the reporters bringing up the fact that netizens were saying that Yoo Seung Ho looked like a young Jo Min Ki (pictures of Jo Min Ki in the ninth grade had appeared online), Jo Min Ki joked, "Yoo Seung Ho's nickname is 'Little So Ji Sub'. If I'd been lucky, I, too, could have ended up looking like So Ji Sub, but I turned out looking like Jo Hyung Gi instead."

And when a reporter asked Yoo Seung Ho who he wanted to look like when he's older, Jo Min Ki or So Ji Sub, Yoo Seung Ho replied immediately, "Jisub hyung", causing everyone to burst out laughing.

Finally, when a reporter brought up the fact that So Ji Sub had recently said in an interview that he was upset that he couldn't get a hold of Yoo Seung Ho on the phone (Yoo recently switched phone numbers), Yoo replied, "I don't know Jisub hyung's phone number."

Astro Boy also features the voices of comedian Yoo Sae Yoon and new actress Nam Ji Hyun. It plans to hit theatres in November.

credit Dahee Blog

• Like 1

coco dearest thanx for the pix, linkx & vids ^^

Yoo Seung Ho: “I want to be like Jisub hyung.”

Awww. So cute.

credit Dahee Blog

you're most welcome my dearest friend ^^

Thanks for article and translte too ~ soooooooooooooooo cute :wub:

~ dahee thank you so much :wub:

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

hihi!

*waves*

darnnnnnnnn his so cuteeeeeeeeeeeee he'll definitely be so hot in the future!

gahh i miss him so much!

dont know when will i be able to watch all these movies.

gah.

yes dear so awsome thanks for sweet Seungho :wub:

Hi jaejoongstolemyheart . . . . i hope for DVD come out :D

Guest hayden

hi everyone

I just came back at home ( i was in a country where i couldn't use internet) and im so happy to be back there are so much news!!!

thanks every one for all those pix and videos

I'am going to watch queen seon dok i hope it'll be great on it!! i am waiting for all of his movies waaww so many he really works hard!!

(sorry again for the awful english i'm french :) )

hi everyone

I just came back at home ( i was in a country where i couldn't use internet) and im so happy to be back there are so much news!!!

thanks every one for all those pix and videos

I'am going to watch queen seon dok i hope it'll be great on it!! i am waiting for all of his movies waaww so many he really works hard!!

(sorry again for the awful english i'm french :) )

Hi hayden ^^ welcome back dear :D

so sorry . . . . am away from this thread { too busy my office and still downloading QSD }

[ sorry my poor eng too ]

09 WP from mrpizza

1280200908.jpg

Busan’s fateful relationship between two fathers and one son.

busan_5.jpg

With the shooting wrapped and the release approaching, the movie Busan [父,山] has released its first poster, featuring its stars Go Chang-seok, Yoo Seung-ho, and Kim Young-ho. (At first, I thought 16-year-old Yoo Seung-ho was posing with a cigarette, till I realized the lollipop was just meant to look like one. lol.)

The story unfolds around the “fateful relationship” of the three main characters, with Go Chang-seok playing a ne’er-do-well who has never been a proper father figure to his son (Yoo Seung-ho), with whom he lives a shabby lifestyle. However, when his son becomes ill with heart cancer, in an effort to save him he seeks out the boy’s biological father (Kim Young-ho), who abandoned his family 18 years ago in pursuit of his own success.

The title works in two meanings: The story literally takes place in the southern city of Busan, while the hanja characters read “father, mountain,” which refers to a father as being like a mountain, i.e., a supportive force to his son.

Young star Yoo Seung-ho is known as an “um-chin-ah” — or boy next door, the kind of guy your mother would love. This role marks a complete change in his image, as he has played mostly “good” characters in the past (several of them young kings). Busan will open in theaters in October.

www.dramabeans.com

OMG!! He looks so HOT. please_1.gif..

• Like 1