Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

On 10/18/2019 at 4:15 AM, rahma92 said:

I hope he say yes!

Its thriller supernatural drama, no romcom and in tvn! Yess, Its totally better than ssml!!! 

Yes, Its supernatural and Its TVn! I am so looking forward to.. nevermind he lost his memory again!! :)

On 10/18/2019 at 5:13 AM, Berou said:

OMG !!! * makes a happy dance 

Mystery thriller !!

Finally  !

The director of secret forest and 100DMP  is very famous and talented.  I hope he accepts,  jebal. This is an opportunity that he must not let go !!

And the icing on the cake is tvn !!

Yes, OMG Mystery thriller! NOT a RomCom!!!! yes.. wow!

Everybody has been silience for months!! thanks @rahma92 bring up this good news!! everybody having a happy dance now!

Just finger cross he will take it! 

On 10/18/2019 at 4:53 AM, WoozyPrincess said:

Not yet! Still in talks!.. But yay

Yoo Seung Ho Confirmed To Be In Talks For New tvN Mystery Drama

Oct 18, 2019
by E. Cha

Yoo Seung Ho may soon be starring in a brand-new tvN drama!

On October 18, tvN confirmed that the actor was in talks for the leading role in its upcoming drama adaptation of the popular webtoon “Memorist.” A representative of the network officially stated, “Yoo Seung Ho is currently in talks to star in tvN’s new drama ‘Memorist,’ with a favorable outlook.”

The source added, “‘Memorist’ is scheduled to air sometime next year. The exact programming schedule has not yet been decided.”

Based on the hit webtoon of the same name, “Memorist” will be a mystery thriller that tells the story of Dong Baek, a detective with supernatural powers who loses his memory, as he stumbles upon a mysterious case of serial murders.

The upcoming drama will be co-helmed by So Jae Hyun, the producing director (PD) behind the hit tvN dramas “100 Days My Prince” and “Forest of Secrets” (also known as “Stranger”), and Kim Hwee, the director behind the films “The Neighbor” and “The Tooth and the Nail.”

Are you excited to potentially see Yoo Seung Ho star in this new drama? Share your thoughts below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1359639wpp/yoo-seung-ho-confirmed-to-be-in-talks-for-new-tvn-mystery-drama

I love 100 days my prince! I love the new project already!! I am so sorry YSH have to lost his memory agains! after Missing you and Remember! but I really dont mind... I just hope this will push him back to Missing you and Remember glory! I can't wait!

Didn’t know he also had memory loss in remember war of the son.  Hope tvn does a good job here. YSH talent has been buried and so underrated. I really hope this drama will showcase his talent. At least, a detective with supernatural

powers is something new.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 10/21/2019 at 7:39 AM, Berou said:

Yoo Seung Ho in Talks to Star in a New tvN Drama

Actor Yoo Seung Ho might be the lead of upcoming tvN drama Memorist!

Memorist is a mystery thriller webtoon based drama about Dong Baek a detective with supernatural power who also lost his memory. He then started to encounter series of mysterious murder case.

On October 18, tvN says that Yoo Seung Ho received the offer and positively reviewing the role. If he accept, he will be working with Producing Director (PD) So Jae Hyun of 100 Days My Prince and PD Kim Hwee of The Neighborhood and The Tooth and The Nail.

Are you excited to see Yoo Seung Ho on a mystery thriller drama?

Source (.)

https://annyeongoppa.com/2019/10/20/yoo-seung-ho-in-talks-to-star-in-a-new-tvn-drama/

-----------‐----------------------------------------

I'm wondering who is the writer. Hopefully not a new one.  It's interesting to note the duo of Pds,  one who was the producer director of hit dramas and one who is a movie director. It's very unusual. My take is the movie director is going to add the spookiness that is needed. 

I've checked the thread for the korean dramas schedule and TVn has already lined up 7 dramas with no  timeslot for 2020 ! It looks like Memorist, if YSH confirms for it, will air later in 2020. 

It all sounds so good!!! Accept it! Accept it! Jebal, please accept it!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2019 at 4:01 AM, Berou said:

Edit : Hi @jongski. I saw your post but forgot to reply it. We've got finally some news. YSH is in talks for a supernatural mystery thriller TVn drama,scheduled to air in 2020 ! :)

It looks very close to remember-war of the son in terms of genre ( thriller) and the main point of the drama, i.e memory loss. 

@Berou But I get.. nevervous with "supernatural" as part of the genre. And also this is based from a webtoon. I don't mind but I don't like anything with fantasy..ish drama. I wanted to see our boy in straight up drama. He's an excellent one  but I want to see all that talent shock and awe us again and not drown in "supernatural theme". 

If it's something like Tunnel or Signal and well executed I don't mind. Nevetrtheless I'm going to check this..if he accepts.

10 hours ago, jongski said:

@Berou But I get.. nevervous with "supernatural" as part of the genre. And also this is based from a webtoon. I don't mind but I don't like anything with fantasy..ish drama. I wanted to see our boy in straight up drama. He's an excellent one  but I want to see all that talent shock and awe us again and not drown in "supernatural theme". 

If it's something like Tunnel or Signal and well executed I don't mind. Nevetrtheless I'm going to check this..if he accepts.

Kind of agree with this. I was hoping he can get a complex/miserable character like Im Siwan in Misaeng, Jang ki yong in Come and hug me or IU in my mister. and I do think he will excel in that. 

but anyway.. memorist sounds good enough. 

• 3 weeks later...

Lee Se Young In Talks Along With Yoo Seung Ho For New tvN Mystery Drama

Lee Se Young may be reuniting with Yoo Seung Ho for a new drama!

On November 21, news outlet Sports Chosun reported that Lee Se Young was cast as the lead actress in tvN’s upcoming drama adaptation of “Memorist.”

Based on the popular webtoon of the same name, “Memorist” will be a mystery thriller that tells the story of Dong Baek, a detective with supernatural powers who loses his memory, as he stumbles upon a mysterious case of serial murders.

According to the report, Lee Se Young was offered the role of Han Seo Mi, a profiler who works with Dong Baek. Yoo Seung Ho was previously confirmed to be in talks for the role of Dong Baek.

Later in the day, a source from Lee Se Young’s agency Prain TPC confirmed, “Lee Se Young is positively considering appearing in ‘Memorist.'”

If Lee Se Young and Yoo Seung Ho both agree to appear in “Memorist,” they will be reuniting after eight years. They previously co-starred in the MBC drama “I Miss You” in 2012.

“Memorist” is scheduled to air sometime next year.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1367044wpp/lee-se-young-in-talks-along-with-yoo-seung-ho-for-new-tvn-mystery-drama

2 hours ago, Berou said:

Yeah I had her in mind when the news of his drama memorist were released last month. She is one of the very few actresses that are available right now. it's good her and YSH have a connection and this drama will be a reunion for them ! 

So it's confirmed? I cant wait

• Guest changed the title to Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪
  • 2 weeks later...