Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

8 hours ago, WoozyPrincess said:

I'm on this train. Just supporting him and wishing he gets the right guidance and pick the right drama/movie.. that's what we can do for him. 

Hey @WoozyPrincess did you paid for your train ticket!! :)

Story J inst, the first thing they upload is YSH fan meeting! seems YSH is the most important property for them! if this is the case!! they will make sure YSH in Super Star Miss Lee likeable and success as I wish!

And.. Yes! he cut his hair!!! ( I hope this video clips is the latest one) :)

13 hours ago, See Wong said:

Hey @WoozyPrincess did you paid for your train ticket!! :)

Story J inst, the first thing they upload is YSH fan meeting! seems YSH is the most important property for them! if this is the case!! they will make sure YSH in Super Star Miss Lee likeable and success as I wish!

And.. Yes! he cut his hair!!! ( I hope this video clips is the latest one) :)

I paid for first class ticket..;)

• Like 1

On 8/13/2019 at 1:04 AM, Berou said:

I wish him success with this new romcom . It's not confirmed but we can deduct from the latest news he will choose Superstar Miss Lee as his next work. I'm disappointed and right now Im licking my wounds. Let's wish his romcom will get good ratings at least. 

Oh @Berou please take it on light heart! I use to get very upset too and said a lot of negative things! you point me out not once but many times! Its not finalise yet! if its true.. we still waiting for the female lead! maybe all will be change from bad to good! let we all pray and hope! as for YSH! I think he cannot say too much and refering too many detail! I do see him a pure and innocent person! please keep our faith! :) I do hope your wounds will heal very soon! 

37 minutes ago, Berou said:

@See Wong we have different ways to cope with it. I don't mind him taking months off and doing his own things like car racing. I don't moan about it because he has always been like this. I've learned to be patient and wait for his return. 

I prefer to not be optimistic since it could be another wave of disappointment.  I want to be proven wrong regarding his choice. But I see all these red flags telling me it's going to be another bad drama. 

Of course, I will support him even though I might skip his drama. Last year I continued posting MSH news despite the fact I had dropped it. 

I have almost moved on. I am someone who quickly moves on when I encounter any bump haha. 

That's very true!! I manage to watch and finish the whole -Ruler, IANAR and MSH! Ruler was really messy!! just watch first 5 and last 5 will be good! actually I quite enjoy watching IANAR! dispite with lots of flaw but you kind of expected when the drama base on a robot!! can't be too realistic! but the worst of all is MSH! he doing a really good job but the drama in a whole just not good! but I keep wacthing the whole drama.. Dont want to miss anything!! but you are very different! you skip it! first I dont understand why.. how you can skip it and not watching his acting and his drama.. but I guess you love him so much you cannot watch any bad thing about him! hehehe maybe I am wrong!! :)

but any how.. glad that you have move on!! hopefully it wasn't a big bump next time but a wonderful rainbow! 

I somehow managed to get through MSH but it was painful towards the end. IANAR wasn't terrible--just sloppy, although funny or touching at parts, and YSH was very convincing in the role, but rom coms aren't my genre, I fully admit. I adore historicals but Ruler was a nonsensical mess with one the stupidest plots I've seen on screen. It's been SO LONG (*SOB*) since I've seen our young man in a good project. I still admire and support him, but one does get weary of bad shows, y'know? One of the reasons I like YSH so much is because I like to think I have discriminating taste. He's a very good actor--hence, I don't like to see him in bad shows.

• Like 1