Quantcast
Berou

Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪 [Completed Drama: Memorist]

2 hours ago, Berou said:

Yeah I had her in mind when the news of his drama memorist were released last month. She is one of the very few actresses that are available right now. it's good her and YSH have a connection and this drama will be a reunion for them ! 

So it's confirmed? I cant wait

• Like 1

6 hours ago, WoozyPrincess said:

So it's confirmed? I cant wait

Not yet, reports say they are both considering it positively. 

@rahma92 Aww that's adorable how he interacts with his " appa" in Remember ˆˆ. The senior actor even calls himself appa when talking to YSH :wub:

Me too !! I can't wait for it. They had already a first script reading and starting filming it. It's weird Tvn didn't release any news about the confirmation of the casting. 

• Love 1

On 12/20/2019 at 8:48 PM, Berou said:

It's weird Tvn didn't release any news about the confirmation of the casting. 

BS company not releasing any confirmation too. I wonder why...

• Like 1

Memorist will start airing in 11 march! :innocent:

YSH is working hard! Omg his smirk :wub: 

• Like 3

Yoo Seung Ho, Lee Se Young, And More Attend Script Reading For tvN Mystery Drama “Memorist”

Yoo Seung Ho, Lee Se Young, And More Attend Script Reading For tvN Mystery Drama “Memorist”

Jan 9, 2020
by E. Cha

tvN’s upcoming drama “Memorist” has shared photos from its very first table read!

Based on the hit webtoon of the same name, “Memorist” is a mystery thriller that follows Dong Baek, a detective with supernatural powers (played by Yoo Seung Ho), and Han Sun Mi, a genius profiler (played by Lee Se Young), as they join forces to hunt down a mysterious serial killer.

Unlike many fictional heroes who hide their identities, Dong Baek—who has the ability to scan memories—freely makes his powers known to the world as he bravely fights crime and evil.

Notably, “Memorist” will mark the reunion of Yoo Seung Ho and Lee Se Young, who previously worked together on the 2012 drama “I Miss You.”

On January 9, tvN released photos of stars Yoo Seung Ho, Lee Se Young, Jo Sung Ha, Go Chang Suk, Jun Hyosung, Yoon Ji On, and more attending the drama’s first script reading.

The producers of “Memorist” remarked, “You can safely look forward to the skillful acting and chemistry displayed by the cast, who are making the unique characters of the tightly-written original webtoon even more exciting as they bring them to life.”

“Memorist” is currently scheduled to premiere this March.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1375962wpp/yoo-seung-ho-lee-se-young-and-more-attend-script-reading-for-tvn-mystery-drama-memorist

• Like 2

Hello guys,  happy new year :blush:

I've been quiet these past weeks but I  always check his drama news I can't for his drama to air.  Fingers crossed it will surprise us !!

@WoozyPrincess I was about to post the script reading pics but you were faster. Lol. 

I hope this year will be his year. He was nominated for the SBS drama awards but got snubbed by SBS. Not a surprise,  I was expecting it since his drama aired long ago and gathered a lukewarm reaction. Besides the competition was too strong. His pics at the gym are very interesting,  it is going to be a lot of a action scenes. 

The official announcement from our cutie pie

• Like 3

We need drama's thread for memorist! :D

Happy new year @Berou 

A great PD, a great writer, I have a good feeling about this drama!

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, rahma92 said:

Happy new year @Berou 

It already exists but it is locked. I can unlock it :)

Yeah I  have also a good feeling,  since there is original material,  I don't think the writer will go crazy and write things where you shake your head.  It seems like YSH has put his heart into it and working hard,  remember when he said at his FM he didnt want to do action genre since it is tiring? Moreover it's from TVn and the production company is studio dragon!!

the drama thread 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/9/2020 at 2:36 AM, WoozyPrincess said:

Jan 9, 2020
by E. Cha

tvN’s upcoming drama “Memorist” has shared photos from its very first table read!

Based on the hit webtoon of the same name, “Memorist” is a mystery thriller that follows Dong Baek, a detective with supernatural powers (played by Yoo Seung Ho), and Han Sun Mi, a genius profiler (played by Lee Se Young), as they join forces to hunt down a mysterious serial killer.

Unlike many fictional heroes who hide their identities, Dong Baek—who has the ability to scan memories—freely makes his powers known to the world as he bravely fights crime and evil.

Notably, “Memorist” will mark the reunion of Yoo Seung Ho and Lee Se Young, who previously worked together on the 2012 drama “I Miss You.”

On January 9, tvN released photos of stars Yoo Seung Ho, Lee Se Young, Jo Sung Ha, Go Chang Suk, Jun Hyosung, Yoon Ji On, and more attending the drama’s first script reading.

The producers of “Memorist” remarked, “You can safely look forward to the skillful acting and chemistry displayed by the cast, who are making the unique characters of the tightly-written original webtoon even more exciting as they bring them to life.”

“Memorist” is currently scheduled to premiere this March.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1375962wpp/yoo-seung-ho-lee-se-young-and-more-attend-script-reading-for-tvn-mystery-drama-memorist

Oh! I am so worry that I might get dissapointment but now... I am over the moon! 11th March! yay....

• Like 1

On 1/9/2020 at 1:43 AM, Berou said:

Hello guys,  happy new year :blush:

I've been quiet these past weeks but I  always check his drama news I can't for his drama to air.  Fingers crossed it will surprise us !!

@WoozyPrincess I was about to post the script reading pics but you were faster. Lol. 

I hope this year will be his year. He was nominated for the SBS drama awards but got snubbed by SBS. Not a surprise,  I was expecting it since his drama aired long ago and gathered a lukewarm reaction. Besides the competition was too strong. His pics at the gym are very interesting,  it is going to be a lot of a action scenes. 

The official announcement from our cutie pie

Happy new year with a happy news! yes, all of us knew he won't get anything from MSH! I am more than happy he got nominated to be honest! but I am truly looking forward to his new drama. its what we all hoping for! I am so scare of dissapoinment it was another rumour.. but now I am so happy! :) 

• Like 1

On 1/9/2020 at 5:16 AM, rahma92 said:

Happy new year @Berou 

Let's hope this drama get high attention! get over 20% rating.... wow! if that happen I will be over the moon! :)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, See Wong said:

Let's hope this drama get high attention! get over 20% rating.... wow! if that happen I will be over the moon! :)

Memorist is TVN drama, 20% will be amazing! :w00t:

• Like 1