Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bunnypark

only four pages???????

aww.....hehe. i watched 마음이 yesterday

and he was cute, even though it was like 2 yrs ago,,,

and i cried so much!!!!! and my whole family made fun of me....

it was so sad. i wanted to kill that mean guy....

hes such a good actor! to me, but my mom said the whole

time the DOGS were such good actors.....anyways!!!!!

YAY FOR Yoo seung ho!!!

He's too hot and just because i love him in Legend, i kept swooning over him in that drama.

I think he've a really sad eyes, i just love his teary eyes, so emotional. I just remembered i watched him in Sad love story before. No wonder i find him very familiar and i love him in there too.

He's really a good actor despite his young age. 1993..... sigh... i wish he's older...

Because of him, i understand why lolita are so popular :ph34r: that sounds wrong but ... he's too cute!!

---Caroline

• Like 1

He's too hot and just because i love him in Legend, i kept swooning over him in that drama.

I think he've a really sad eyes, i just love his teary eyes, so emotional. I just remembered i watched him in Sad love story before. No wonder i find him very familiar and i love him in there too.

He's really a good actor despite his young age. 1993..... sigh... i wish he's older...

Because of him, i understand why lolita are so popular :ph34r: that sounds wrong but ... he's too cute!!

---Caroline

hi Caroline :D

at first time i saw him in*the way home*

YSH looklike my fav actor ~ when i search SJS i ALSO found YSH ^^

and when i saw *Legend* and MV Kajima --> i really love him :D

Aww...that's so sweet..! meeting the granny from 'The Way Home'..one of my favourite movies!!

I keep seeing JiSub in this guy.. :) ..Yoo SeungHo's an awesome young actor too!.

Aww...that's so sweet..! meeting the granny from 'The Way Home'..one of my favourite movies!!

I keep seeing JiSub in this guy.. :) ..Yoo SeungHo's an awesome young actor too!.

haha inez dear we r same test - movies and man .◕‿◕

SeungHo at SBS Award 2008 ^^

s2rq4.jpg

s3ds0.jpg

OMG..! two years on..he will be as hot as So JiSub..!! He has the same sensitive eyes and smiles!!

i remember watching that movie (TWH) when he was that cute spoilt brat asking KFC from his granny and she came back with a live chicken which freaked him out!! :D ..

Yes Coco..we have the same taste indeed. thanks for sharing his Elle pics..i think he's still a minor for such poses..but oh well..he's a good model! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

OMG..! two years on..he will be as hot as So JiSub..!! He has the same sensitive eyes and smiles!!

i remember watching that movie (TWH) when he was that cute spoilt brat asking KFC from his granny and she came back with a live chicken which freaked him out!! :D ..

Yes Coco..we have the same taste indeed. thanks for sharing his Elle pics..i think he's still a minor for such poses..but oh well..he's a good model! ;)

haha sure inez good actor & model like his hyung . . .

I just found out we were both born in 1993. On the same month. On the same day. HE MUST BE MY SOULMATE!

amatsu Oh congrat for ur Destiny (Unmyeong) :tongue2:

Guest k-dramaholic

i heard somewhere that he's gonna be in a new movie called "71".. Co-stars is Big Bang's Seung Ri and BOF's Kim Bum.. Wow! how great is that..