Quantcast
Berou

Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪 [completed drama : Bok Soo's back / My Strange Hero]

On 8/14/2019 at 12:57 AM, WoozyPrincess said:

I paid for first class ticket..;)

Then, take a seat next to me! :) 

On 8/13/2019 at 1:04 AM, Berou said:

I wish him success with this new romcom . It's not confirmed but we can deduct from the latest news he will choose Superstar Miss Lee as his next work. I'm disappointed and right now Im licking my wounds. Let's wish his romcom will get good ratings at least. 

Oh @Berou please take it on light heart! I use to get very upset too and said a lot of negative things! you point me out not once but many times! Its not finalise yet! if its true.. we still waiting for the female lead! maybe all will be change from bad to good! let we all pray and hope! as for YSH! I think he cannot say too much and refering too many detail! I do see him a pure and innocent person! please keep our faith! :) I do hope your wounds will heal very soon! 

• Like 1

I will try to be positive. I live in perpetual hope as a YSH fan. Good to see the support for him. I worry, but I support him too. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@See Wong we have different ways to cope with it. I don't mind him taking months off and doing his own things like car racing. I don't moan about it because he has always been like this. I've learned to be patient and wait for his return. 

I prefer to not be optimistic since it could be another wave of disappointment.  I want to be proven wrong regarding his choice. But I see all these red flags telling me it's going to be another bad drama. 

Of course, I will support him even though I might skip his drama. Last year I continued posting MSH news despite the fact I had dropped it. 

I have almost moved on. I am someone who quickly moves on when I encounter any bump haha. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Berou said:

@See Wong we have different ways to cope with it. I don't mind him taking months off and doing his own things like car racing. I don't moan about it because he has always been like this. I've learned to be patient and wait for his return. 

I prefer to not be optimistic since it could be another wave of disappointment.  I want to be proven wrong regarding his choice. But I see all these red flags telling me it's going to be another bad drama. 

Of course, I will support him even though I might skip his drama. Last year I continued posting MSH news despite the fact I had dropped it. 

I have almost moved on. I am someone who quickly moves on when I encounter any bump haha. 

That's very true!! I manage to watch and finish the whole -Ruler, IANAR and MSH! Ruler was really messy!! just watch first 5 and last 5 will be good! actually I quite enjoy watching IANAR! dispite with lots of flaw but you kind of expected when the drama base on a robot!! can't be too realistic! but the worst of all is MSH! he doing a really good job but the drama in a whole just not good! but I keep wacthing the whole drama.. Dont want to miss anything!! but you are very different! you skip it! first I dont understand why.. how you can skip it and not watching his acting and his drama.. but I guess you love him so much you cannot watch any bad thing about him! hehehe maybe I am wrong!! :)

but any how.. glad that you have move on!! hopefully it wasn't a big bump next time but a wonderful rainbow! 

• Like 1

2b7752ea07065ce1e5314985d23cc0f0d673eb23

Messages from his JP fanclub & story J company

10 hours ago, See Wong said:

That's very true!! I manage to watch and finish the whole -Ruler, IANAR and MSH! Ruler was really messy!! just watch first 5 and last 5 will be good! actually I quite enjoy watching IANAR! dispite with lots of flaw but you kind of expected when the drama base on a robot!! can't be too realistic! but the worst of all is MSH! he doing a really good job but the drama in a whole just not good! but I keep wacthing the whole drama.. Dont want to miss anything!! but you are very different! you skip it! first I dont understand why.. how you can skip it and not watching his acting and his drama.. but I guess you love him so much you cannot watch any bad thing about him! hehehe maybe I am wrong!! :)

but any how.. glad that you have move on!! hopefully it wasn't a big bump next time but a wonderful rainbow! 

I just cannot watch dramas or movies filled with flaws. If an actor I like is in them, it's too bad then. For MSH, I dropped it and watched the short clips in SBS, kokowa and viki youtube account. I looked for YSH's parts. Hence I can still skip his dramas.  

• Like 2

I somehow managed to get through MSH but it was painful towards the end. IANAR wasn't terrible--just sloppy, although funny or touching at parts, and YSH was very convincing in the role, but rom coms aren't my genre, I fully admit. I adore historicals but Ruler was a nonsensical mess with one the stupidest plots I've seen on screen. It's been SO LONG (*SOB*) since I've seen our young man in a good project. I still admire and support him, but one does get weary of bad shows, y'know? One of the reasons I like YSH so much is because I like to think I have discriminating taste. He's a very good actor--hence, I don't like to see him in bad shows.

• Like 1

Happy birthday Yoo Seung ho. Enjoy your fanmeeting today!

AOYGJea.jpg

He is not my boy anymore, he is my man now :wub:

• Like 1

Fans rice wreaths 

He sings 

• Like 1

Checking from fancam and fanpicts

There's no MC in his fanmeeting??

Its look like he just talking alone 

• Like 2

Spoiler

10 minutes ago, rahma92 said:

OMG YSH just did Iglive, I'm shocked :joy:

Im shocked too !! :lol: I saw it too late 

Im waiting for someone to upload the video. 

No there was a MC,  a male. 

• Like 1

You hear a male voice here giving instructions 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, rahma92 said:

Update

Oh! I like his new hairstyle! just like his NH card period! love it.