Quantcast
Berou

Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪 [completed drama : Bok Soo's back / My Strange Hero]

I'm happy he's not doing the drama with the yucky lead role and tired webtoon plot.

I'm sorry he cut his hair. I thought he looked he looked great.

i'm glad he looks happy. I can wait for other projects. I can only hope he chooses well. In the meantime, yes, there are other actors and other dramas. I watch many. I loved Yeo Jin-goo in the Crowned Clown, and I've been loving the Arthdal Chronicles--such a different historical drama.

Seung-ho's talent is unique, though, and I will always wait for him. I don't need for him to be a superstar; I just want him to make the best use of his talents in a quality project.

The best to you, darling, Yoo Seung-ho, once Korea's baby brother, and still a respected young actor. One day may more people respect your talents.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, rahma92 said:

Reveal hidden contents

He is Park Gunhoo/aciel. A cute little baby from the return of superman :blush: you can watch him in youtube if you interisting. 

@Berou @See Wong

For me it felt like he just didnt get many drama offers, thats why he still not comeback with any project. 

I just hope one thing for him, dont comeback when there's many big competitor like last time. YSH can created a big buzz from his name alone, but because he need to compete with other actors too (and his drama rating totally not help him), he failed to make a buzz too.  

Right now, even an actor with drama rating like 4-7% can top buzzworthy list. Its mean eventho their drama not doing really well, people still busy talking about them. Its still a good thing for an actor because they will get cfs from there.

I see there's many child actors struggling to make their name as adult actor, but I think it wont be a problem for YSH. He has many hit projects as adult role. 

And yeah young actors right now is working hard. Especially actors in YSH's age. I kinda jealous with their fans, honestly.

I watched hong sister drama, its fun. :D

@rahma92 I have the same feeling he hasn't got too many offer! but I am not so opimistic about him can create big buzz now! he is not yet an actor recognize by the big directors! he is not as big as some Idol actors too! that's why I wish he focus more on his works! like you said! there is so many other big name in the business! he still created buzz fully based on his famous child actor pass! he need to break that and he need a signature adult role! or better won some awards! but if he carry on with his lay back style, it's getting difficult! among the young actors that I can name many right now is working really hard! you watching new Hong sisters drama! YJG is one of them! he is a child actor too! and your PBG recently in Manila FM! he sing and dance! make his fans gone wild! he is on the top listed actor! if he doing this for his fans! I hope YSH pay more effort for his next coming FM! and I really really wish he will give us some good news this time! 

Hehehe.. you jealous of thier fans!! this is the returns that we get for following a Ninja idol! hahaha but I still like him! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

@See Wong @rahma92 I would have agreed with both of you a year ago regarding how little he get offers. But he changed agencies in the hope to get better chances. Going from a one -man agency to an actors agency is already a big change itself in terms of power. Sometimes actors get roles because of the connections and power of their agencies. In this case, it's BS job to find work for YSH and beg directors to cast him. 

ao5Y2na_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

His CEO is described as a star maker, a nation's leading manager. I am yet to see his " star maker" for YSH. Someone like him must have some connections and know some people in the industry. The other actors in BS acted in good dramas.  That's why I said I am lost and don't really know of the reason of his long break. YSH signed with BS in February and we're still waiting for him to pick his next work. 

The reason the other young actors work hard is because of the competition. Acting is a cut-throat industry, you need to make constant efforts in order to get your talent be appreciated and get decent jobs. As you said @See Wong this laid-back style of YSH is making things even more difficult. The ones who have the opportunity to lead this kind of lifestyle, are aleady settled and have a few notable works. They know they can choose some work every two years and still make buzz.

15 hours ago, rahma92 said:

just hope one thing for him, dont comeback when there's many big competitor like last time. YSH can created a big buzz from his name alone, but because he need to compete with other actors too (and his drama rating totally not help him), he failed to make a buzz too

Yeah the timing was pretty unfortunate. He buzzed only the first week and then his drama got burried with the big competition. The underwhelming quality made koreans switch channel. 

• Like 1

OMG he looks so good !!

EAFdNSaU4AAbMKJ?format=jpg&name=small

Cr as tagged

EAFdOgbUIAMkmyx?format=jpg&name=small

Cr as tagged

EAFdTK3VAAAOBhX?format=jpg&name=small

Cr as tagged 

Spoiler

EAFdQLJU4AAziW4?format=jpg&name=small

Cr  as tagged

EAFdRHPUcAIRfAx?format=jpg&name=small

Cr as tagged 

EAE9fPfX4AErbRu?format=jpg&name=large

Cr : YSH Turkey

EAE9gsDWkAARZFA?format=jpg&name=large

EAE9RAlXYAYUaoN?format=jpg&name=900x900

There is actually an interview part :blush:

Singles August Issue (Interview Part) preview 

• Like 1

The-Way-Home-600x400.jpg

TV / MOVIES

“The Way Home” Starring “Little Yoo Seung Ho” To Be Screened Again After 18 Years

By  | 

THE WAY HOME IS COMING BACK TO LOCAL CINEMAS TO BRING HEARTFELT MESSAGE IN TIME FOR CHUSEOK FESTIVAL.

Heartwarming film The Way Home starring 9-year-old Yoo Seung Ho is confirmed to be shown on local cinemas.

The_way_homeposter.jpg

18 years ago, the heartening tale of a young boy, who was forced to live with his grandmother in the countryside, exceeded the expectations of movie patrons.

Bagging the Best Film and Best Screenplay at the 2002 Grand Bell Awards, the film is also listed in the highest-grossing South Korean films with over 4 million admissions nationwide.

In the teaser released, grandmother (Kim Eul Boon) and Little Sang Woo (Yoo Seung Ho) are shown eating at a restaurant. Drawing attention, it speaks a lot about the film’s main theme which is the elderly’s unconditional love selflessly given to the young ones.

In 2002, The Way Home achieved an unexpected success with its seemingly modest yet deeply affecting story.  Depicting the interaction between a bratty city boy who was left under his grandmother’s care, the little boy’s journey in acknowledging the warmth from his grandma is a tale full of warmth that can be enjoyed even in years to come.

Coinciding to the Chuseok festival, the reopening of the film will give a meaningful time to families with its healing premise.

Additionally, for fans of Yoo Seung Ho, a peek to the actor’s evident talent even as a child actor would surely put a smile on their faces.

https://www.hellokpop.com/tv-movies/the-way-home-little-yoo-seung-ho-screened-again-after-18-years/

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Berou said:

@See Wong @rahma92 I would have agreed with both of you a year ago regarding how little he get offers. But he changed agencies in the hope to get better chances. Going from a one -man agency to an actors agency is already a big change itself in terms of power. Sometimes actors get roles because of the connections and power of their agencies. In this case, it's BS job to find work for YSH and beg directors to cast him. 

His CEO is described as a star maker, a nation's leading manager. I am yet to see his " star maker" for YSH. Someone like him must have some connections and know some people in the industry. The other actors in BS acted in good dramas.  That's why I said I am lost and don't really know of the reason of his long break. YSH signed with BS in February and we're still waiting for him to pick his next work. 

The reason the other young actors work hard is because of the competition. Acting is a cut-throat industry, you need to make constant efforts in order to get your talent be appreciated and get decent jobs. As you said @See Wong this laid-back style of YSH is making things even more difficult. The ones who have the opportunity to lead this kind of lifestyle, are aleady settled and have a few notable works. They know they can choose some work every two years and still make buzz.

Yeah the timing was pretty unfortunate. He buzzed only the first week and then his drama got burried with the big competition. The underwhelming quality made koreans switch channel. 

@Berou Thanks, I do wish BS going to find him the best role he deserve! make him the Star he should be! maybe that is why he is still waiting for the right one! maybe that is the right choice, wait for the best one rather than rush for the wrong one again! BS want to make the first and the right choice for him too! I think I have to keep my faith to BS and to YSH! 

That is excellent news that The Way Home back to cinema! that's will recall why the Korean see him as Nation little brother! he will be loved again by millions of people! :) 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Berou said:

OMG he looks so good !!

Reveal hidden contents

Cr  as tagged

There is actually an interview part

Singles August Issue (Interview Part) preview 

Wow.. That excellent photos of him! really beautiful shoot!

Singles August issue.. I just happen to know LJH London pictorial will be on the same issue too! Just wish that I can buy this magazine!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, See Wong said:

@Berou Thanks, I do wish BS going to find him the best role he deserve! make him the Star he should be! maybe that is why he is still waiting for the right one! maybe that is the right choice, wait for the best one rather than rush for the wrong one again! BS want to make the first and the right choice for him too! I think I have to keep my faith to BS and to YSH! 

That is excellent news that The Way Home back to cinema! that's will recall why the Korean see him as Nation little brother! he will be loved again by millions of people

I want to believe that. But it's already good news that he is not doing that outdated romcom. I hope he will soon pick a work. 

Yes !! Even after 18 years, his movie will be back to cinemas. That shows the way home is a classic and will always be loved .

Btw the preview of his interview says : Even now, considering his next film, the word he's most interested in is "The Clothes for Me."
" I"m looking for work. But I want to avoid overlapping or overlapping roles. |The one I haven't tried |I think it's time for a redo. Of course I'm a little scared" .

So he is saying he will not do a romcom again ? 

The news of his sold out FM in one minute made YSH very happy

An official said, "The fan meeting is meaningful because it is a celebration of Yoo Seung-ho's birthday."

"Yoo Seung-ho, who heard the news of the sale, was thrilled by the fans' enthusiasm."

"At this fan meeting, he plans to communicate with fans through various programs," he added

http://m.cstimes.com/?mod=news&act=articleView&idxno=310848#cb

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Berou said:

I want to believe that. But it's already good news that he is not doing that outdated romcom. I hope he will soon pick a work. 

Yes !! Even after 18 years, his movie will be back to cinemas. That shows the way home is a classic and will always be loved .

Btw the preview of his interview says : Even now, considering his next film, the word he's most interested in is "The Clothes for Me."
" I"m looking for work. But I want to avoid overlapping or overlapping roles. |The one I haven't tried |I think it's time for a redo. Of course I'm a little scared" .

So he is saying he will not do a romcom again ? 

The news of his sold out FM in one minute made YSH very happy

An official said, "The fan meeting is meaningful because it is a celebration of Yoo Seung-ho's birthday."

"Yoo Seung-ho, who heard the news of the sale, was thriller by the fans' enthusiasm."

"At this fan meeting, he plans to communicate with fans through various programs," he added

http://m.cstimes.com/?mod=news&act=articleView&idxno=310848#cb

Wow.. @Berou That's wonderful good news! from everything you post above it give a BIG confidence to me that YSH still very popular and loved by many people not just his fans! most people leave comment for 'Amber' ( I have no clue who is he/she? female name but I am sure is he!) and YSH in the singlesmagazine Inst! and the one minute sold out FM! all good news! hope this will give him confidence he need and move him to come back quickly! and the best news is... sound like he fed up of of Rom-com and the same old character he play before.. trying something new! oh Yes, please.

Umm.. will he sing for the coming FM! :) will see!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Yoo Seungho's first fan meeting in 2019 sold out

All tickets for Yoo Seungho's fan meeting titled "2019 Seungho's Day 1st FANMEETING: 唯一, The Only" were sold out after only 1 minute of being available for sale.

While fans are paying great attention to the news of the fan meeting which will be held on August 17, then on July 22, Yoo Seungho's popularity has been proven as he quickly sold out the tickets for the event "2019 Seungho's Day 1st FAN MEETING: 唯一, The Only" as soon as the sale was opened.

It has become more meaningful as this fan meeting is an event in celebration of Yoo Seungho's birthday. Reportedly, after hearing about the sell-out, the actor could not hide his excitement at fans' enthusiastic response.

The actor is heightening fans' expectations for the meeting after a long time and he will prepare a special time to be with them. Above all, with various programs prepared for this meeting, Yoo Seungho plans to interact with fans through the time when the actor shares his true stories and innermost feelings with them.

The event "2019 Seungho’s Day 1st FANMEETING: 唯一, The Only", where fans will make happy memories together with Yoo Seungho, is scheduled to take place at Seongsu Art Hall at 5 pm (KST) August 17.

https://channels.vlive.tv/B9F8A7/vtoday/1.11508572

4 hours ago, See Wong said:

Wow.. @Berou That's wonderful good news! from everything you post above it give a BIG confidence to me that YSH still very popular and loved by many people not just his fans! most people leave comment for 'Amber' ( I have no clue who is he/she? female name but I am sure is he!) and YSH in the singlesmagazine Inst! and the one minute sold out FM! all good news! hope this will give him confidence he need and move him to come back quickly! and the best news is... sound like he fed up of of Rom-com and the same old character he play before.. trying something new! oh Yes, please.

Umm.. will he sing for the coming FM! :) will see!

Amber is a member of a kpop girl group :)

yeah he sounds like he will not do a romcom again and will challenge himself for something new. I think we've got our reason of his long break. He is probably getting offers but they dont meet his expectations as they could be offers for romcoms or melo dramas,  genres that he has already done ! 

I am almost sure he will play piano since he posted a few days ago a pic of a piano on IG.

To continue with the wave of good news, Ruler is currently being aired in Philippines and top trended on Twitter.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 7/22/2019 at 8:08 PM, See Wong said:

@rahma92 I have the same feeling he hasn't got too many offer! but I am not so opimistic about him can create big buzz now! he is not yet an actor recognize by the big directors! he is not as big as some Idol actors too! that's why I wish he focus more on his works! like you said! there is so many other big name in the business! he still created buzz fully based on his famous child actor pass! he need to break that and he need a signature adult role! or better won some awards! but if he carry on with his lay back style, it's getting difficult! 

Idk, I believe he can create buzz! He always the one who end up carried his drama, and his drama always created a big buzz. He has two flop drama already, thats the problem. Flop drama is not good even for estabilish actor. And we cant compared him with idol actors. There's no actors that more popular than idol. And again I'm not seeing him as child actor anymore. He was in his peak with I miss you, and he taking adult role in there, same with wbds. And before that he have MOS, another hit drama. Its true he is in his bottom on his carrier right now, but its because he always in his peak before. (but maybe this is just my opinion)

On 7/22/2019 at 8:08 PM, See Wong said:

among the young actors that I can name many right now is working really hard! you watching new Hong sisters drama! YJG is one of them! he is a child actor too! and your PBG recently in Manila FM! he sing and dance! make his fans gone wild! he is on the top listed actor! if he doing this for his fans! I hope YSH pay more effort for his next coming FM! and I really really wish he will give us some good news this time! 

Hehehe.. you jealous of thier fans!! this is the returns that we get for following a Ninja idol! hahaha but I still like him! :sweatingbullets:

Yes young actors are working really hard. YJG already have 3 drama this year (amazing!) Dont forget he was in variety show too. 

Lol you see it? Thats his last fanmeeting. Yesss YSH better give more effort in his fanmeeting and let his fans taking some picts on his fanmeeting!!!! Just let his fans upload it in instagram or twitter or anywhere shared it with us. Because thats pretty usefull for him to create buzz. :triumph:

Im okay with YSH become ninja, I trying to respect it. :D

@Berou I always think YSH is kinda picky with his projects. The problem just he didint get many offers so he end up didnt find the right one.  

On 7/22/2019 at 10:39 PM, Berou said:

The reason the other young actors work hard is because of the competition. 

Its very trueee. I dont think this is the right time for him to laid-back. Many young actors working hard and there's many new face too. And next year the competition will be very fierce. I just hope the best for YSH. Still as a fan I want him to become superstar but not from cheesy role but with super role that can give justice to his talent.

• Like 1

2019072501001943500133371-640x400.jpg

LIFESTYLE

K-Photo Reel: Yoo Seung Ho, A Constantly Evolving Actor In Singles August 2019 Issue

By  | 

YOO SEUNG HO EVOKED MYSTERIOUS AURA IN PHOTOS RELEASED BY SINGLES MAGAZINE FOR ITS AUGUST 2019 ISSUE.

Staring back at the camera with emotional eyes, Yoo Seung Ho effortlessly draws attention with his manly charm. Draped in black and white mood, the photos make you want to know more about the actor.

Sporting playful locks, the star of My Strange Herois currently prepping up for his first local fan meeting. On the day of the ticket-selling, the tickets got sold out in a minute, proving his star power.

20 YEARS IN SHOWBIZ

Yoo Seung Ho, who has completed military service early, has appeared in several movies and dramas in the last few years. Choosing bold screenplay and characters, he has proven his ability to switch from emotional to playful roles.

2019072501001943500133372.jpg

In September, his well loved film when he was a child actor, will be released again in time for Chuseok Festival.

Yoo said, “I am very pleased and honored to be able to express my interest in the works that have received much love in the past. I will be looking forward to it in the theater as soon as it opens.”

Embarking on new heights as an artist, Yoo expressed his intention to gain experiences by challenging himself. True to it, apart from focusing on his career, the actor often travels and shares captured moment for his supporters.

In the subsequent interview, Yoo relayed his thoughts on roles he wants to portray. “I want to avoid overlapping roles. I think it’s time for me to work on a genre that I have not challenged,” he said. Further adding expectations for his future project.

Constantly evolving as an actor, Yoo Seung Ho has come a long way since his debut 20 years ago. Recounting the hardships working as a child actor, the experiences he got aided to sound portrayals of the characters he has worked on through the years.

More stories and photos of Yoo Seung Ho will be available on August 2019 release of Singles magazine.

Source: Sports Chosun, Sports Donga

Image Credit: Singles August 2019 Issue

2019072501001943500133374.jpg

https://www.hellokpop.com/lifestyle/k-photo-reel-yoo-seung-ho-singles-august-2019-issue/

10 hours ago, rahma92 said:

Let's see if one of fannpages translates it,  I will try to do it if there's no eng translation. 

10 hours ago, rahma92 said:

Yes young actors are working really hard. YJG already have 3 drama this year (amazing!) Dont forget he was in variety show too. 

Lol you see it? Thats his last fanmeeting. Yesss YSH better give more effort in his fanmeeting and let his fans taking some picts on his fanmeeting!!!! Just let his fans upload it in instagram or twitter or anywhere shared it with us. Because thats pretty usefull for him to create buzz. :triumph:

Im okay with YSH become ninja, I trying to respect it. :D

@Berou I always think YSH is kinda picky with his projects. The problem just he didint get many offers so he end up didnt find the right one.  

On 7/22/2019 at 4:39 PM, Berou said:

The reason the other young actors work hard is because of the competition. 

Its very trueee. I dont think this is the right time for him to laid-back. Many young actors working hard and there's many new face too. And next year the competition will be very fierce. I just hope the best for YSH. Still as a fan I want him to become superstar but not from cheesy role but with super role that can give justice to his talent.

If he carries on with this laid-back style with unsuccessful projects like my strange hero and I am not a robot,  he is going to lose against the younger actors. Look, YJG is already ahead of him, the crowned clown is still the highest rating  2019 drama of Tvn. After 3 dramas, YJG can give himself a break and I assume his worries about his future are lesser than a year ago since his hard work got finally paid off.

I expect BS company to pursue the no photo ban. Last time,  it was such a huge disappointment. All the fans waited for some pics for nothing and by the time BS posted some pics,i.e weeks later, all the anticipation and excitement for the FM were already gone .

I tried to find some articles  I had read in which it was hinted that he was picky. I need to do a thourough research.  In my opinion, given the state of his career and how he is at the bottom, it is not the time to be picky/thinking about overlapping either.  The most important thing is to be able to go back to his peak with a good drama. He should choose the best drama among the offers he gets. 

• Like 1

I've finally found one article, if I dig more I'll probably find more

Ahhhh this is casting news of the week. I don’t even know where to start with this, since there is so much development in such a short amount of time. First, Yoo Seung Ho (“Remember”) has officially been added to “Ruler-Master of the Mask.” Second, the drama is reportedly still being shopped around, however sources are saying that the series will most likely end up on MBC, since it has added PD Sohn Hyung Sik (Shine or Go Crazy).

The Segeuk drama is a story about a powerless 18th century Crown Prince, who fights against a group of powerful and wealthy officials in an attempt to take back power and control of his country. The series is currently being considered for the Wednesday/Thursday time slot and will  begin shooting sometime in December for a premier date in March.

The actor is definitely not an easy guy to get for a drama. Since wrapping up “Remember” earlier in the year, he has been offered countless leading roles, including the soon to be premiering “The Man Living in Our House.” Obviously this historical drama has something that peaked his interest, and that makes me very interested as well. I am waiting patiently for more news on this project.

http://www.hanseoul.com/yoo-seung-ho-2/#more-3339

Another one :

upcoming period drama 'Ruler - Master of the Mask'
By Carlo Rodriguez | October 17 

It had only been a year since actor Yoo Seung Ho was seen in the small screen but a year may seem like a lifetime for devoted fans who are anticipating the return of their beloved actor. Luckily for his fans though, Yoo Seung Ho will be gracing the television screen once again as he stars in the upcoming period drama 'Ruler: Master of the Mask."

It should be known that Ruler: Master of the Mask has not been finalized as the series' final title as of yet but according to reports, it will be a historical melodrama which is set in the 18th century. Here, Yoo Seung Ho will play the role of a crown prince who becomes the hope of the people as he battles a powerful secret organization that has been controlling the country from behind the scenes. The said organization has attained power and wealth by greedily privatizing water, an already scarce resource in the country, thus making the people suffer. Get ready to watch Yoo Seung Ho's character strive through the challenges and grow into the kind of ruler his people need him to be. 

Reports say that the period drama wasn't the only offer that the 23-year old had received. However, he chose to accept the role as he had been captivated not only by the script but by the character he has been chosen to play as well. In preparation for his role, Seung Ho would have to strengthen his body as well as gain a good understanding of his character

Yoo Seung Ho isn't new to the acting scene. In fact, he started acting at a very young age and gained prominence in the 2002 film'The Way Home.'The actor has received various awards and prizes for the roles that he has portrayed over the years from different award giving bodies. His most recent role to date is in the film'Seondal: The Man Who Sells the River'where he portrayed the titular character. He also played a lawyer with hyperthymesia in the MBC TV series'Remember - War of the Son.'

Written by Park Hye-Jin, Ruler: Master of the Mask is scheduled to premiere sometime in the first half of 2017 on MBC while filming will begin in December after the roles have been finalized.

https://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/274165/20161017/yoo-seung-ho-star-crown-prince-upcoming-period-drama-ruler-master-mask.htm

• Like 1

3623d4e8e8b24f618c96e0a38eab4fdc.jpeg?s=

Yoo Seung Ho Talks About What He’s Looking For In His Next Role

Jul 24, 2019
by J. K

Yoo Seung Ho shared thoughts on challenges and his career in an interview with Singles magazine!

Since his discharge from military service in 2014, Yoo Seung Ho has become known for making bold choices in his roles and subjects while acting in seven works from the film “The Magician” to the drama “My Strange Hero.”

Yoo Seung Ho told Singles magazine, “Lately I’ve been trying to experience and attempt new things. I’m in the middle of learning more about myself while experiencing a lot of things and taking on challenges. As part of that, I’ve lately really gotten into enduro mountain biking.”

yoo-seung-ho-1.jpg

The young actor is currently considering what project he’ll be taking on next, and he also talked about the importance of trying new things in that regard. “I’m looking for the clothes that fit me,” he said. “However, as much as possible, I want to avoid roles that are the same as or overlap with something I’ve done before. I think now is the time for me to try a genre that I haven’t been able to attempt before.”

yoo-seung-ho-3.jpg

The first film that Yoo Seung Ho starred in was the 2002 movie “The Way Home,” and it will be returning to theaters in September.

Yoo Seung Ho said, “Movies that received a lot of interest and love in the past are re-released, so the fact that a film that I was in was chosen for that makes me so happy that I can’t even express it, and it’s such an honor. I plan to see it in theater right on the day it’s released.”

Spoiler

yoo-seung-ho-4.jpg

As an actor who’s already in the 20th year of his career, Yoo Seung Ho said, “When I was younger, the set was just a place of difficulty for me. Of course there are difficult moments now too, but I can enjoy it now and I feel a sense of responsibility. As time goes on, it’s also a fascinating experience to get lost in the character I’m playing. I’m certain that compared to in the past, I’m gaining a deepened understanding of my characters and ability to immerse.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1340943wpp/yoo-seung-ho-talks-about-what-hes-looking-for-in-his-next-role

@rahma92 Soompi has translated some of it. I Will try to translate the untranslated parts. 

YSH with kids is such a nice view. They're so lucky to have met him T.T

I am really fond of the photoshoot's black and white  pics. A mysterious and classy vibe emanates from YSH. If the pics were colorful, we wouldnt get the same vibe. 

On 7/25/2019 at 4:00 AM, Berou said:

Reveal hidden contents

yoo-seung-ho-4.jpg

@rahma92 Soompi has translated some of it. I Will try to translate the untranslated parts. 

YSH with kids is such a nice view. They're so lucky to have met him T.T

I am really fond of the photoshoot's black and white  pics. A mysterious and classy vibe emanates from YSH. If the pics were colorful, we wouldnt get the same vibe. 

What a lucky kids!

I love it too, but I dont like it when his hair end up covering his eyes. :( 

Btw looks like YSH already decide what kind of project he really want. 

• Like 2