Quantcast
Berou

Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪 [completed drama : Bok Soo's back / My Strange Hero]

@See Wong , looks like he has listened to your rants and decided to come out of his cave  :lol:

@rahma92 no, I dont think so. Probably *another hot * magazine shoot . I cant wait for it !! Me thinks it's weird he has dyed his hair without cutting it, it is suspicious. I really hope his long hair is for his next role. And they seem to be even longer than  2 months ago !! He is purposelly letting them grow.

He has rekindled with his old * and safer* hobby,  piano ^_^

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

9 hours ago, rahma92 said:

His hair :astonished:

Hehehe I am not so sure about his hair too, maybe not a good photo.. :)  but I always thought he has Won Bin vibe! there are a few male actor look really good with long hair, Won Bin and Takayu Kimura was one of the few! I want to see that on YSH too.. I think he will look really good! :) :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Berou said:

@See Wong , looks like he has listened to your rants and decided to come out of his cave  :lol:

@rahma92 no, I dont think so. Probably *another hot * magazine shoot . I cant wait for it !! Me thinks it's weird he has dyed his hair without cutting it, it is suspicious. I really hope his long hair is for his next role. And they seem to be even longer than  2 months ago !! He is purposelly letting them grow.

He has rekindled with his old * and safer* hobby,  piano ^_^

@Berou If that the case.. I should rants much earlier!!! get back to works.. Yoo! :D

I think it was a magazines shoots too.. the guy next to him was a CEO of magazines!! and casting agent too.. Woo.. I do hope it was a good sign of new role! can't wait for a news! a good news!

• Like 1

On 7/6/2019 at 9:59 PM, Berou said:

no, I dont think so. Probably *another hot * magazine shoot . I cant wait for it !! Me thinks it's weird he has dyed his hair without cutting it, it is suspicious. I really hope his long hair is for his next role. And they seem to be even longer than  2 months ago !! He is purposelly letting them grow.

Omg!!! photoshoot with that pose and that suit :flushed: *sexy*

But if its really magazine shoot, we will get his interview too, right! I'm not sure about his new project. Some actors growing his hair for saeguk drama. But he said he didnt want saeguk 

On 7/6/2019 at 11:18 PM, See Wong said:

Hehehe I am not so sure about his hair too, maybe not a good photo.. :)  but I always thought he has Won Bin vibe! there are a few male actor look really good with long hair, Won Bin and Takayu Kimura was one of the few! I want to see that on YSH too.. I think he will look really good! :) :D

I think he look good with long hair. Its refreshing and give him a new vibe. Really want to see his new look :lol:

• Like 1

On 7/10/2019 at 1:53 PM, rahma92 said:

Omg!!! photoshoot with that pose and that suit :flushed: *sexy*

But if its really magazine shoot, we will get his interview too, right! I'm not sure about his new project. Some actors growing his hair for saeguk drama. But he said he didnt want saeguk

I really hope we'll get an interview. We didnt get one after his last drama. I like how he is now embracing his sexy side :lol:.  It makes all his fans happy. We'll get such good pictorials. 

Some of his past sexy photoshoots 

Spoiler

2d3878f9e4794a666c5a2e44f291aaa3.jpg

yshooos.jpg

actor-yoo-seung-ho-high-cut-magazine-vol

8-21_yoo_seung_ho_1.jpg

CmhZ27IWgAADmjW.jpg

cb48590b061eda270e40679f74390eb382c31219

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiWZgbDymezXG0z25A8cf

yoo-seung-ho-800x445.jpg

hellokpop-2.jpg

Yes, usually long hair for actors means sageuk but as you said he doesn't want to film one. Si I dont really know :(

birthday fanmeeting !!

• Love 1

11 hours ago, Berou said:

I really hope we'll get an interview. We didnt get one after his last drama. I like how he is now embracing his sexy side :lol:.  It makes all his fans happy. We'll get such good pictorials. 

Some of his past sexy photoshoots 

Yes, usually long hair for actors means sageuk but as you said he doesn't want to film one. Si I dont really know :(

birthday fanmeeting !!

I think he just enjoying his freedom right now. Growing his hair is one of it. Hope he really do interview!  (And hope there's eng translation)

Lol yes I realized it too, but because his age, its hard for me to see him as a sexy man.  But now he grew up!

Btw bs company is so kind. They celebrating YSH's birthday. :wub: can I hope for fanpicts?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, rahma92 said:

I think he just enjoying his freedom right now. Growing his hair is one of it. Hope he really do interview!  (And hope there's eng translation)

Lol yes I realized it too, but because his age, its hard for me to see him as a sexy man.  But now he grew up!

Btw bs company is so kind. They celebrating YSH's birthday. :wub: can I hope for fanpicts?

You might be right. When he isnt filming, he doesnt care about how he looks and lets go himself. Growing his hair is akin a statement from him saying he is free to do what he likes and enjoys his freedom,just like how he doesn't shave. His behaviour is anti-korean because from what I know koreans are known to be neat and care a lot about one's appearance. And they dont like facial hair for example because they think it's dirty. 

Haha same,  he is still to me boyish and cute  :lol:. He has such a boyish look that it's hard to see him like a man. I am surprised BS is doing a birthday FM too, they dont do it for the other actors. I've noticed they wrote seung ho's day  1st FM, so it means it is going to be a yearly thing :).  At least this is an improvement compared to San ent which didn't organize yearly birthday FMs.

He trended yesterday, and the news stated he is still considering his next work.

Btw this explains why he has decided to play piano again, he'll probably play piano at his  FM

YSH 's IG update

• Love 1

Did he still busy with his hobby?

Did he cut his hair??? 

So many question :sweatingbullets: Miss him in drama

• Like 2

8 hours ago, rahma92 said:

Did he still busy with his hobby?

Did he cut his hair??? 

So many question :sweatingbullets: Miss him in drama

I love to know the answer too! Kind of tired of him busy with his hobbies and not back to works! so... I guess no Drama this year! he take a whole year on vacation! :crazy: 

Oh Yeah... I know!! I am back to moaning mood again! :vicx:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, See Wong said:

I love to know the answer too! Kind of tired of him busy with his hobbies and not back to works! so... I guess no Drama this year! he take a whole year on vacation! :crazy: 

Oh Yeah... I know!! I am back to moaning mood again! 

Looks like all slot for drama this year already full. So no ysh until next year.

But we still can wait for his magazine :D right?

I really hoping he will come to reality show...

• Like 2

13 hours ago, rahma92 said:

Looks like all slot for drama this year already full. So no ysh until next year.

Yeah... maybe we can only see him in a magazine! not too bad.. we got two this year! :ph34r: but I will be more disappointed if no interview included!

Nah.. I couldn't wish for his appearance in any reality show! he once said he will never go for reality show because it will show his 'silly' side of him and he said he is not that clever to be in a reality show!! I think he is not too confidence or he too shy to show his realself! maybe he will change his mind.. one day! but TBH.. if he did not sign up a new drama this year!! he should at least go into few tv show to keep expose himself!! nah... shouldn't hope too much!!! I almost give up on hoping! :blink: 

Some one.. give me a good news! :rolleyes: :huh:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, rahma92 said:

Oh!! rahma92, anyway.. who's that little kid in your profile picture?? just wondering! :) 

@See Wong @rahma92 Based on his pattern for his last two dramas, I think it's still a bit early to get any casting news. He likes to film in winter ( IMO it's related to his hobbies with cars and motorbikes as they are summer hobbies), he confirmed for his romcom in September, then began filming in October till Jan/ Feb. I have stopped watching k-dramas lately so I haven't kept up with the casting news, but as I know cable dramas are set way ahead of their premiere. The filming begins several months before the premiere, and I think cable TVs are right now filling next year's timeslots. Chances to see him on TV this year are higher if he chooses a public tv drama because they usually have limited pre-airing time for filming. But I know we all want him to film a cable drama. 

This situation is really frustrating, when he is not filming it's really the drought and we have to wait patiently for a loooong time before seeing his acting again. I'm scratching my head and trying to understand the reason : is it because he is too picky and rejects a lot of offers ( his agency said that Miss Lee Superstar was one of the several offers he was considering, since we got no news though); is it because he doesn't get good offers  ( but I am even more lost because usualy BS does a good job in casting the actors for dramas; see SIG who acted in the smile has left your eyes and got confirmed recently for a movie whose director is a famous one ). And when he confirms for a project, it's usually the disappointment on my end, so I have to wait for another year again hoping his next work will be better and will not waste his talent. I really hope YSH will  understand that in life you don't get many chances, he MUST choose that drama that will become his signature drama as an adult actor so when people will think of him in a few years, the name of the drama will pop in their head. He is almost 26 y.o thus relatively young but if he doesn't settle as an adult actor in a few years, when he will reach his mid-thirties he is going get his spot taken by fresh, new and younger faces. So time is ticking. 

On a side note, I do think he has cut his hair given his pic for his birthday FM and his IG updates... arghh there goes my wish to see him in longer hair in his next work :unsure:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Berou said:

@See Wong @rahma92 Based on his pattern for his last two dramas, I think it's still a bit early to get any casting news. He likes to film in winter ( IMO it's related to his hobbies with cars and motorbikes as they are summer hobbies), he confirmed for his romcom in September, then began filming in October till Jan/ Feb. I have stopped watching k-dramas lately so I haven't kept up with the casting news, but as I know cable dramas are set way ahead of their premiere. The filming begins several months before the premiere, and I think cable TVs are right now filling next year's timeslots. Chances to see him on TV this year are higher if he chooses a public tv drama because they usually have limited pre-airing time for filming. But I know we all want him to film a cable drama. 

This situation is really frustrating, when he is not filming it's really the drought and we have to wait patiently for a loooong time before seeing his acting again. I'm scratching my head and trying to understand the reason : is it because he is too picky and rejects a lot of offers ( his agency said that Miss Lee Superstar was one of the several offers he was considering, since we got no news though); is it because he doesn't get good offers  ( but I am even more lost because usualy BS does a good job in casting the actors for dramas; see SIG who acted in the smile has left your eyes and got confirmed recently for a movie whose director is a famous one ). And when he confirms for a project, it's usually the disappointment on my end, so I have to wait for another year again hoping his next work will be better and will not waste his talent. I really hope YSH will  understand that in life you don't get many chances, he MUST choose that drama that will become his signature drama as an adult actor so when people will think of him in a few years, the name of the drama will pop in their head. He is almost 26 y.o thus relatively young but if he doesn't settle as an adult actor in a few years, when he will reach his mid-thirties he is going get his spot taken by fresh, new and younger faces. So time is ticking. 

On a side note, I do think he has cut his hair given his pic for his birthday FM and his IG updates... arghh there goes my wish to see him in longer hair in his next work :unsure:

Yes, I guess everyone of us are getting frustrating waiting for news about his next project! and will be really disappointed either he has no new project or pick up a bad one! If @Berou you lost to understand the reason! we all are lost as well! I rather want to believe his is picky than he hasn't got many offer! but if you said BS usually doing a good job for casting! then I believe he is picky or he is not ready for back to works yet!

Another worry for me is the same as you @Berou! I am really hoping YSH can understand he is really need to put more effort on settle himself as an adult actor! When I see other actors really working hard on projects after projects! I got really disappointed with him spending too much times on his hobbies! but I am not him! I don't know what he want! he is a child actor... he must have had enough of works all his child and teen life!! he want his freedom back!! but in the mean times.. he is losing his chance and wasting his talent! and his talent is not fully recognation yet!! I really really hope he is going to get a good movie or a drama will get him more recognation or his signature role! but its all up to him! what could we say?? 

@Berou why not watching K Drama lately!! I really enjoy watcing Beautiful World and lately I really like Spring Night! ( I slightly opposed JHI after he got NH card after YSH! hehehe yes, I am silly but I am so wrong!! he is a good actor!) both are good K drama!! worth to watch! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, See Wong said:

Yes, I guess everyone of us are getting frustrating waiting for news about his next project! and will be really disappointed either he has no new project or pick up a bad one! If @Berou you lost to understand the reason! we all are lost as well! I rather want to believe his is picky than he hasn't got many offer! but if you said BS usually doing a good job for casting! then I believe he is picky or he is not ready for back to works yet!

Another worry for me is the same as you @Berou! I am really hoping YSH can understand he is really need to put more effort on settle himself as an adult actor! When I see other actors really working hard on projects after projects! I got really disappointed with him spending too much times on his hobbies! but I am not him! I don't know what he want! he is a child actor... he must have had enough of works all his child and teen life!! he want his freedom back!! but in the mean times.. he is losing his chance and wasting his talent! and his talent is not fully recognation yet!! I really really hope he is going to get a good movie or a drama will get him more recognation or his signature role! but its all up to him! what could we say?? 

@Berou why not watching K Drama lately!! I really enjoy watcing Beautiful World and lately I really like Spring Night! ( I slightly opposed JHI after he got NH card after YSH! hehehe yes, I am silly but I am so wrong!! he is a good actor!) both are good K drama!! worth to watch! 

That's bad then. Getting the right projects is not something one can control, it's partially based on luck. If a good offer that cannot be turned down is made, he cannot think he is not yet ready to go back to work. It's been two months that he said he is looking for a project and it's starting to look weird to not hear any news. He cannot also decide to come back at a very specific time,who says he will receive many calls from directors for good dramas if he decides to return in winter  ? Usually there are certain period of times the airing dramas are meh.  

I read many articles that he is actually picky, for instance when he finished his army service he was drowned with calls but at the end chose Joseon Magician (not the best movie) or after his successful drama Remember he got many offers but took his time and picked up Ruler.  So it's weird from my pov to be that picky but still failing at making the good choices. 

Yeah I also get the impression that he wants to distance himself from his childhood and yearns for freedom. However every time he choses a bad project,  it's another chance that is burned and 4/5 months spent on project wasting his time and talent. I wish he makes some effort for the upcoming year and the year after, working more.  If he gets more recognition and success,  he can decide afterwards to take a long break solely for his hobbies. I've noticed a trend among actors who worked hard and their hard work being finally paid off,  they take a break for 1 to two years to rest after their successful work. As the saying goes,  work hard and play hard. 

I've stopped watching dramas because I simply went through a drama slump and needed a break. The new Hong sisters drama has caught my eyes,  I will check it out if the  viewers feedback is positive. 

Haha. JHI became very popular last year. I've only seen him in WYWS but a few bits. I am not really fond of noona romance dramas  (it's very odd that noona romance is considered per se a genre among dramas ). 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, See Wong said:

Oh!! rahma92, anyway.. who's that little kid in your profile picture?? just wondering! :) 

Spoiler

He is Park Gunhoo/aciel. A cute little baby from the return of superman :blush: you can watch him in youtube if you interisting. 

@Berou @See Wong

For me it felt like he just didnt get many drama offers, thats why he still not comeback with any project. 

I just hope one thing for him, dont comeback when there's many big competitor like last time. YSH can created a big buzz from his name alone, but because he need to compete with other actors too (and his drama rating totally not help him), he failed to make a buzz too.  

Right now, even an actor with drama rating like 4-7% can top buzzworthy list. Its mean eventho their drama not doing really well, people still busy talking about them. Its still a good thing for an actor because they will get cfs from there.

I see there's many child actors struggling to make their name as adult actor, but I think it wont be a problem for YSH. He has many hit projects as adult role. 

And yeah young actors right now is working hard. Especially actors in YSH's age. I kinda jealous with their fans, honestly.

I watched hong sister drama, its fun. :D

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Berou said:

That's bad then. Getting the right projects is not something one can control, it's partially based on luck. If a good offer that cannot be turned down is made, he cannot think he is not yet ready to go back to work. It's been two months that he said he is looking for a project and it's starting to look weird to not hear any news. He cannot also decide to come back at a very specific time,who says he will receive many calls from directors for good dramas if he decides to return in winter  ? Usually there are certain period of times the airing dramas are meh.  

I read many articles that he is actually picky, for instance when he finished his army service he was drowned with calls but at the end chose Joseon Magician (not the best movie) or after his successful drama Remember he got many offers but took his time and picked up Ruler.  So it's weird from my pov to be that picky but still failing at making the good choices. 

Yeah I also get the impression that he wants to distance himself from his childhood and yearns for freedom. However every time he choses a bad project,  it's another chance that is burned and 4/5 months spent on project wasting his time and talent. I wish he makes some effort for the upcoming year and the year after, working more.  If he gets more recognition and success,  he can decide afterwards to take a long break solely for his hobbies. I've noticed a trend among actors who worked hard and their hard work being finally paid off,  they take a break for 1 to two years to rest after their successful work. As the saying goes,  work hard and play hard. 

I've stopped watching dramas because I simply went through a drama slump and needed a break. The new Hong sisters drama has caught my eyes,  I will check it out if the  viewers feedback is positive. 

Haha. JHI became very popular last year. I've only seen him in WYWS but a few bits. I am not really fond of noona romance dramas  (it's very odd that noona romance is considered per se a genre among dramas ). 

Oh! my 5 pences worth oppinion mean nothing! I just express my feeling base on what I see and read! 

If he is very picky.. than I will be more worries! after so many offers and so picky! he choose some bad dramas! inside somewhere of me I think he may not get too many offer! I don't know.. I kind of feel he come down from his peak! and that's why I really hope he works harder and get more recognation and back to his peak! 

You mention new Hong sisters drama! that a good example, YJG he is a good example of working hard and getting really serious good offer! he has so many dramas and really good drama! he is a child actor too! 

I never watch JHI before.. Spring Night is the first one I watch! I don't know much about him either! but he is good in Spring Night! Its not a noona romance! maybe its look like one! :)

I do hope you are right about YSH usually start working in late Autumn! still got time for him to look for a new drama! hopefully something big! big name good writer excellent drama! after so many disappointed dramas this time have to hit the jackpot! 

• Like 1