Quantcast
Jump to content
Berou

Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪 [completed drama : Bok Soo's back / My Strange Hero]

Recommended Posts

On 5/25/2019 at 9:06 AM, See Wong said:

@debbiechanHehehe It was a silly joke with @WoozyPrincess compare Yeo Woon with Hwan Hee! Woozy love Yeo Woon so much and I said Hwan Hee is so much better looking! hehe both is play by our lovely Yoo Seung Ho! same actor with two different character and both play perfectly! How not to love him, he is a brilliant actor!

And I got more support.. hehehehehe

 

The one positive thing I get from this link the Ms Superstar Lee possible casting is the buzz surrounding his name. Usually he is talked about only during his drama. and then you see occasionally mention here and there. With BS also posting his photos from his FM from earlier this month, his name is buzzing about town. It is good. Even with the slams over the possible choice of drama. Because it means he has fans.. who are vested and care about him and his career.

 

I agree we should wait for the confirmation. My only hope is that the link was to create the buzz.. to culminate into a frenzy when he finally chose a drama or a movie ala Mission Impossible and Bourne.. A girl can only dream.. and sometimes dream do become reality...

 

 

And my boy...

 

Image result for yoo seung ho yeo woon

 

Image result for yoo seung ho yeo woon

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

@WoozyPrincess How I wish it's an attempt to create buzz ... the fans pleas are well-intentioned,  his fans care about him and have the inkling Superstar Ms.Lee is not going to help him to bounce back and will probably be another poor performance drama ratings wise. They are very protectrice and want him to avoid getting into controversies, afterall Koreans people are famous for being unforgivable when it comes to scandals. 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/24/2019 at 5:02 PM, See Wong said:

Umm... No one like me even I am much beautiful than Woon! :(

 

 

Oh I missed this post earlier. Yes I liked him in the Magician. He WAS beautiful but...more than Woon? Sigh. I'm afraid I'll have to disagree. Woon was something else as a character...someone with more depth....more sorrow...more helplessness..someone who was denied love from childhood, someone who was misunderstood no matter how hard he worked behind the shadows/scenes to make things right ..someone who tried and tried yet he could not free himself from his destiny...someone who was good at heart yet considered bad cuz of his actions during the daylight which had hurt others...but he had to do what he had to do even if it killed him inside cuz he was just..different i guess? Sigh he was just a misunderstood dark prince imo..there were many layers to his character which YSH's character in The Magician did not had. I am not saying he wasnt good or beautiful in the movie I am just saying Woon was more deep intriguing heartbreaking and beautiful as a character. Sorry for such a serious post tho lol...it came out more serious than I thought but never mind.  The good part was that atleast his movie's character ended on a better note.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like his look in Remember the most. It must certainly have to do  with the fact I find men in suits attractive :wub:.  So, please YSH another drama in suits 

 

remember-vostfr2.gif

Cr: dubufansub 

 

8e90b69201f50570ed641068c92ecaf524d441c3

Cr: aminoapps

 

tumblr_ny0aoh3xbC1ujbuk7o4_500.gif

Cr: onehallyu

 

 

My top 3 is 

1.Remember

2. I Miss You 'cause that's the drama where I discovered YSH and became a big fan :D

3. WBDS and JM 

 

Overall I like more his post-military looks, he ages like fine wine and I believe when he will reach his 30's  his looks will explode.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, WoozyPrincess said:

 

 

 

And my boy...

 

Image result for yoo seung ho yeo woon

 

Image result for yoo seung ho yeo woon

Oh Wooniieeee..:love:  Quoting again cuz woonie pics werent quoted smh. Its always nice to see his face but he looks serious in these pics. I do wish I could see YSH in a similiar character again swinging swords and all. I'd love to see him in action again  I wouldnt mind contemporary action thriller either but his character should be strong, layered and ending should be  happy.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@MrsYeoWoon it's against rules to quote pics actually. That's why  the quoted pics got deleted by me. The reason of this rule is that images use data, they slow down the download of pages. 

 

YSH's fashion :lol:

 

 

 

Same pjs he wore at Gimpo airport when he arrived from Japan

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, WoozyPrincess said:

Too pretty...

YOu said it Girl!!!  Sorry @See Wong

Hahaha No problem! I still think Hwan Hee much prettier! so beautiful almost Elves like.. living in the woods!

Related image

Related image

 

And Oh... Why do you have to make me cry....

Image result for hwan hee yoo seung ho

You bad @WoozyPrincess! hehehhe

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Berou said:

I like his look in Remember the most. It must certainly have to do  with the fact I find men in suits attractive :wub:.  So, please YSH another drama in suits 

 

My top 3 is 

1.Remember

2. I Miss You 'cause that's the drama where I discovered YSH and became a big fan :D

3. WBDS and JM 

 

Overall I like more his post-military looks, he ages like fine wine and I believe when he will reach his 30's  his looks will explode.

My all time favs YSH looks is

1. Remember

2. Imaginary Cat

3. Ruler or Seondal

4. Joseon Masulsa

Last. MSH

Seems to be I like his look after Military looks more than before!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, MrsYeoWoon said:

 

Oh I missed this post earlier. Yes I liked him in the Magician. He WAS beautiful but...more than Woon? Sigh. I'm afraid I'll have to disagree. Woon was something else as a character...someone with more depth....more sorrow...more helplessness..someone who was denied love from childhood, someone who was misunderstood no matter how hard he worked behind the shadows/scenes to make things right ..someone who tried and tried yet he could not free himself from his destiny...someone who was good at heart yet considered bad cuz of his actions during the daylight which had hurt others...but he had to do what he had to do even if it killed him inside cuz he was just..different i guess? Sigh he was just a misunderstood dark prince imo..there were many layers to his character which YSH's character in The Magician did not had. I am not saying he wasnt good or beautiful in the movie I am just saying Woon was more deep intriguing heartbreaking and beautiful as a character. Sorry for such a serious post tho lol...it came out more serious than I thought but never mind.  The good part was that atleast his movie's character ended on a better note.

It's ok! I just base on visual only! Joseon Magician just a movie! YSH is extremely beuatiful in the movie! but his character isn't too nice! Hwan Hee has many flaws and not entirely likeable! maybe that's why the movie didn't do well! and because it's only a less than 2 hours movie it has no depth into his character, not like WBDS! it's a drama! you have plenty of times to understand Yeo Woon and get into him, feel his pains and sorrow and fall for his charm! I personally like Yeo Woon more than Hwan Hee personality! but visual vice I think the movie art director doing a better job! purely base on how his look not his character! just my 1 penny oppinion!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, WoozyPrincess said:

And I got more support.. hehehehehe

 

The one positive thing I get from this link the Ms Superstar Lee possible casting is the buzz surrounding his name. Usually he is talked about only during his drama. and then you see occasionally mention here and there. With BS also posting his photos from his FM from earlier this month, his name is buzzing about town. It is good. Even with the slams over the possible choice of drama. Because it means he has fans.. who are vested and care about him and his career.

 

I agree we should wait for the confirmation. My only hope is that the link was to create the buzz.. to culminate into a frenzy when he finally chose a drama or a movie ala Mission Impossible and Bourne.. A girl can only dream.. and sometimes dream do become reality...

 

 

 

And my boy...

 

Umm... I am single alone in a Yeo Woon fans club here! hehhehehe :o

Oh.. I wish that too.. hopefully the whole Superstar Miss Lee thing will drop off! and we get to know he is going to act in a Movie ala Ethan Hunt, Jason Bourne or dreamy Christain Grey ( Opps! What did I just said ) hehehe No.. not Christian Grey! it's too hot to handle! :ph34r: or a drama like Something in the rain, Where stars land! I quite like to see YSH in a more mature role in a simple daily but beautiful life kind of drama! 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, See Wong said:

It's ok! I just base on visual only! Joseon Magician just a movie! YSH is extremely beuatiful in the movie! but his character isn't too nice! Hwan Hee has many flaws and not entirely likeable! maybe that's why the movie didn't do well! and because it's only a less than 2 hours movie it has no depth into his character, not like WBDS! it's a drama! you have plenty of times to understand Yeo Woon and get into him, feel his pains and sorrow and fall for his charm! I personally like Yeo Woon more than Hwan Hee personality! but visual vice I think the movie art director doing a better job! purely base on how his look not his character! just my 1 penny oppinion!

 

Yes its true the movie director tried to make the movie aesthetically more appealing (its a movie afterall) and I dont mind flawed characters if they have some sort of depth in them. Hwan Hee did had depth but just not of the level of Woon I guess...Yes Wbds was a drama, definitely longer than the movie but I remember fast forwarding through so much of it cuz it was long, writing was sloppy at many places and most importantly it had so less of Woon in it and I had eyes for Woon (and his dynamics with Heuksa Chorong and others)  only. Maybe he was the second lead thats why? They gave him less screenspace, less dialogues and YSH's accident during the time of shooting didnt help things either so I dunno if I could say there was ample time to fall for Woon in the drama and less time for Hwan Hee in the movie. Movie though short was focused on Hwan Hee because he was the lead. Woon on the other hand was 2nd lead, drama wasnt focused on him and to add to that they just killed him off when they couldnt torture him anymore/ didnt needed him anymore /simply to get it over with (or whatever the reasons maybe, dont know, dont care  ) :sweatingbullets:. Sigh I dunno maybe I am just biased for the visual, character and beauty of Woon more, but you can fully support Hwan Hee if you want, he was beautiful in his own way and yes scenic/ natural beauty etc etc was also better in the movie I think,  I dont mind your opinion at all, to each their own :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MrsYeoWoon said:

 

Yes its true the movie director tried to make the movie aesthetically more appealing (its a movie afterall) and I dont mind flawed characters if they have some sort of depth in them. Hwan Hee did had depth but just not of the level of Woon I guess...Yes Wbds was a drama, definitely longer than the movie but I remember fast forwarding through so much of it cuz it was long, writing was sloppy at many places and most importantly it had so less of Woon in it and I had eyes for Woon (and his dynamics with Heuksa Chorong and others)  only. Maybe he was the second lead thats why? They gave him less screenspace, less dialogues and YSH's accident during the time of shooting didnt help things either so I dunno if I could say there was ample time to fall for Woon in the drama and less time for Hwan Hee in the movie. Movie though short was focused on Hwan Hee because he was the lead. Woon on the other hand was 2nd lead, drama wasnt focused on him and to add to that they just killed him off when they couldnt torture him anymore/ didnt needed him anymore /simply to get it over with (or whatever the reasons maybe, dont know, dont care  ) :sweatingbullets:. Sigh I dunno maybe I am just biased for the visual, character and beauty of Woon more, but you can fully support Hwan Hee if you want, he was beautiful in his own way and yes scenic/ natural beauty etc etc was also better in the movie I think,  I dont mind your opinion at all, to each their own :)

Actually I am not a Hwan Hee fan... :phew:. I compare Hwan Hee and Yeo Woon just because they have similar in the look! infact I am Hyun Jong Hyun fan! I felt for YSH because of Imaginay Cat! :lol:. Related image

for look, I am Seo Jin Woo fan. he is amazing and breathtaking good looking in Remember! cannot forget the scene he stand infront of the court and people throw eggs on him!! umm.. cannot forget every sences of Seo Jin Woo anyway! :crazy:

Related image

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I forgot to post these T.T. I was too shocked by the sudden romcom news

 

10 hours ago, See Wong said:

My all time favs YSH looks is

1. Remember

2. Imaginary Cat

3. Ruler or Seondal

4. Joseon Masulsa

Last. MSH

Seems to be I like his look after Military looks more than before!

Yes team Seo  Jin Woo * high five 

I like his looks more in the ending scene, he was breathtaking ! 

 

 

Let me guess... you didn't like his looks in MSH because of the lipstick, right ? :ph34r:

 

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, See Wong said:

Actually I am not a Hwan Hee fan... :phew:. I compare Hwan Hee and Yeo Woon just because they have similar in the look! infact I am Hyun Jong Hyun fan! I felt for YSH because of Imaginay Cat! :lol:. for look, I am Seo Jin Woo fan. he is amazing and breathtaking good looking in Remember! cannot forget the scene he stand infront of the court and people throw eggs on him!! umm.. cannot forget every sences of Seo Jin Woo anyway! :crazy:

 

 

Oh thats ok :) Yes looks wise Hwan Hee was similiar and beautiful too. When I started the movie I was like omo my wish of seeing Woonie alive again one more time has come true but ..sigh that wasnt the case. Hwan Hee wasnt like Woon. Even in Arang and the Magistrate he played Jade emperor who was similiar in looks, he even caught me off guard in a couple of scenes where he looked/gave expressions exactly like Woonie and my heart stopped. I tried to convince myself this is Woonie all white pure beautiful angel living happily and peacefully in heaven but oh well the conviction didnt last long. Guess I'd probably just cry over Woonie's beauty and sad fate forever he just hit me really v hard unlike any character I have seen till date so ...apologies for all the rambling I guess.

As for your choices I like them too! So many times I wanted to push Bu Gil sshi/ kitty out and wanted to sit in her place so that he would look at me instead and I could look into his eyes LOL sorry I'm a crazy fangirl like that, his eyes are too captivating and the kitty got to see them a lot so I was like shoo kitty shoo let me see his eyes lol. Just kidding I liked Imaginary Cat  and his love for the cat. He and Cat both were sweet. It was a cute show. As For Jin Woo. Sigh. That was another sad sad character. That egg scene you mentioned was so sad and heartbreaking! Also when he went back home instead of going on the date and waited for his father as if he was alive :(It was sad to see him lose his memories bit by bit and struggling to remember he has yet to get justice for his father.. It was a relief though that he managed to retain his memories till he got justice but it was heartbreaking that his father had already died and he didnt get to live with him again :( He did get justice but it wasnt of much use, his little world was already destroyed :(

 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah, the eggs bit. The losing memory. Harry, Woon, so many unhappy endings. I do love YSH in melodramas but even in Remember: War of the Son he got a horribly sad end, even though he was the main. I'm not counting that damn Ruler mask drama because I'd rather forget it, lol.  The movies were fun but I like the dramas better--more YSH, I guess?--except for the rom coms.  The lipstick was the least of my problems with the rom coms.

 

Can we just fast forward until we get to the part where YSH picks a wonderful drama and everyone is enjoying it and having a great time? I'll even take a sad ending--it's only fiction, right? YSH is still alive and well (But don't get me started about Woon--ah, crying forever about that ending)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, debbiechan said:

 

Can we just fast forward until we get to the part where YSH picks a wonderful drama and everyone is enjoying it and having a great time? I'll even take a sad ending--it's only fiction, right? YSH is still alive and well (But don't get me started about Woon--ah, crying forever about that ending)

I don't want to sound negative but I am seriously starting to doubt that one day he will ever picks a good drama... at least not in the near future if he chooses to be crazy, weird, suicidal,reckless, emotional ? I don't know how to put it into words. I am right now hoping someone around him like SJS or SSH will talk to him and make him see reason and he will reject this romcom for our and his sake. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Berou said:

I don't want to sound negative but I am seriously starting to doubt that one day he will ever picks a good drama... at least not in the near future if he chooses to be crazy, weird, suicidal,reckless, emotional ? I don't know how to put it into words. I am right now hoping someone around him like SJS or SSH will talk to him and make him see reason and he will reject this romcom for our and his sake. 

 

My heart did a little flip flop when I read the words "crazy, weird, suicidal, reckless, emotional." I've wanted to think of YSH as a sensitive but sensible guy, but I am fully aware that people have public personas that can hide immense internal turmoil.

 

Child stars especially are well-known for having unhappy adulthoods. And Korea is famous for the pressure it puts on stars. As many young stars return from the military this year and are giving charming interviews, I can't help but remember YSH who fled into the army so young to escape stardom (from leisure and money to a drill instructor and MRIs) and who gave a sobbing return public appearance. I always worry about him in a Jewish mama way. And the never ending news  of celebrity suicides and suicide attempts like the news about Go Hara recently---all this unsettles me.

 

I feel helpless enough in the face of this sort of unhappiness and emotional uncertainity. I know that there's nothing that can be done if someone doesn't want help or advice from others--the best thing to do is step away and watch people learn, make their own mistakes and learn from bad choices. As a parent, I learned this and know it's hard. As someone who is perpetually frustrated with (and scared for) YSH's poor career choices and possible emotional health, I know there's nothing than can be done other than hope and pray that his intelligence and better self will show him the way.

 

It always seems to be the most sensitive and smart ones who fall hardest, but maybe that's what they need to do to rise up again. I don't know. I can only speculate, but as someone who respects YSH's talent and really likes him and believes he's an especiallly good person, I'm going to be positive. I am going to believe that eventurally he'll learn from his mistakes.

 

I couldn't bear it if he destroys his career... or worse. :(

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Berou said:

I forgot to post these T.T. I was too shocked by the sudden romcom news

 

Yes team Seo  Jin Woo * high five 

I like his looks more in the ending scene, he was breathtaking ! 

 

 

Let me guess... you didn't like his looks in MSH because of the lipstick, right ? :ph34r:

 

 

Yes, I am always and forever team Jin Woo! I am actually want to post his picture from the ending scene! yes, he is breathtaking good looking with that coat and hair style! So good looking and painfully handsome!

 

Yes, you guess it right! the ultra red lipstick put me off!! YSH is perfectly good looking! No need that heavy make up! I understand actors do need little bit make up for the camera! but not that much!! too much! I prefer manly look rather than flower boy pretty look! hence I like him more after Military and Hyun Jong Hyun! in Imaginary cat YSH look so clean! fresh and natuaral good looking! 

 

Aiii.. look back to all this perfect moment of YSH! its really heart breaking if he take another bad role! Its hurt.. just wish that Superstar Miss Lee things will not happen!! :tears:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...