Quantcast
Berou

Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪 [completed drama : Bok Soo's back / My Strange Hero]

Important notes on Tokyo FM 

• He said he is practicing singing in Japanese , so maybe he'll sing something at his next JP FM
  • When asked what is most important as an actor, he said, "Cool face!" "
  • He went shopping at Harajuku, ate beef cutlet the day before 
  • When shooting MSH, he lost weight ( 7 to 8 kg)
  • He works out now
  • The japanese words he likes are I love you
  • He knows JP celebrities : Kimura Takuya and Oguri Shun, AKB48
  • He can not cook
  • At the fan's request corner, he played with a kid on the stage catching the ball
  • When He was in the military, the instructor called him Suregi (jerk?), he had a tough time 
  • he walked around the venue with the help of the fans
  • Kwak Dong-yeon was the mood maker . Jo Bo-ah and he slept only 2-3 hours a day during filming, so soon as they cut, they fell asleep
  • The role he wants to play is villain. He reviewed the next work when he was working but then he changed his agency
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, Berou said:

YSH Gimpo airport arrival 2019.05.07

His Manager is with him everywhere! seems to be very protective him! should be very care of him and a very important artist to him too! must be a good sign if he use his energy to make him a bigger star!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, See Wong said:

His Manager is with him everywhere! seems to be very protective him! should be very care of him and a very important artist to him too! must be a good sign if he use his energy to make him a bigger star!

You mean his CEO ? I wrote in my previous notes that he attended his FM ^_^.  YSH's previous agency's CEO attended  YSH's FMs too. So I wasn't that much surprised but I want to know if this new young CEO went to SIG's FM too. Maybe this new CEO is too kind-hearted :sweatingbullets: and goes to his artists FMs.  What surprises me is that they both took the plane together and YSH stylist that is usually seen hanging with him came back on a different time. As you said it's probably a good sign to see him so close with YSH. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Berou said:

YSH Gimpo airport arrival 2019.05.07

Aww.. so nice to see him!

12 hours ago, Berou said:

Important notes on Tokyo FM 

• He said he is practicing singing in Japanese , so maybe he'll sing something at his next JP FM
  • When asked what is most important as an actor, he said, "Cool face!" "
  • He went shopping at Harajuku, ate beef cutlet the day before 
  • When shooting MSH, he lost weight ( 7 to 8 kg)
  • He works out now
  • The japanese words he likes are I love you
  • He knows JP celebrities : Kimura Takuya and Oguri Shun, AKB48
  • He can not cook
  • At the fan's request corner, he played with a kid on the stage catching the ball
  • When He was in the military, the instructor called him Suregi (jerk?), he had a tough time 
  • he walked around the venue with the help of the fans
  • Kwak Dong-yeon was the mood maker . Jo Bo-ah and he slept only 2-3 hours a day during filming, so soon as they cut, they fell asleep
  • The role he wants to play is villain. He reviewed the next work when he was working but then he changed his agency

OOh.. I'm looking forward to the villian YSH. With that pretty boyish innocent face, the psychotic villain role is suited for him.. Beware the darkness under that innocence kinda thing. Same like Harry

Image result for yoo seungho in i miss you

Image result for yoo seungho in i miss you

• Like 3

@See Wong I've finally found out what I was looking for ^_^. As expected, his CEO is too kind-hearted , he cares a lot about his artists  and seems to be very close with them.

Still wearing a white shirt ....

Spoiler

11 hours ago, WoozyPrincess said:

OOh.. I'm looking forward to the villian YSH. With that pretty boyish innocent face, the psychotic villain role is suited for him.. Beware the darkness under that innocence kinda thing. Same like Harry

I can't wait for that to happen. I've been hoping for it since 2017 ? He was barely 19 y.o and gave a phenomenal perfomance. To this day Harry is one of his best characters he acted. Now he is older and more mature, so I wonder how it going to be to play a villain. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Berou said:

I can't wait for that to happen. I've been hoping for it since 2017 ? He was barely 19 y.o and gave a phenomenal perfomance. To this day Harry is one of his best characters he acted. Now he is older and more mature, so I wonder how it going to be to play a villain. 

I'm sure it would be an epic performance! His eyes are so expressive.. Oooh.. i get goosebumps just thinking of it

• Like 2

On 5/8/2019 at 12:10 PM, Berou said:

@See Wong I've finally found out what I was looking for ^_^. As expected, his CEO is too kind-hearted , he cares a lot about his artists  and seems to be very close with them.

Still wearing a white shirt ....

Reveal hidden contents

His CEO seems to be a caring person! I wish he is very ambitious too!! I just can't wait for a good news from YSH! wish he is going to take a good part for a movie! a new role for a drama! either playing a villain! a young doctor! a police in a serious drama! I love historic drama but seems to be he is too lazy to play a part after Ruler! :)  Time to get back to your job, Mr Yoo! :) 

14 hours ago, WoozyPrincess said:

I'm sure it would be an epic performance! His eyes are so expressive.. Oooh.. i get goosebumps just thinking of it

Just tell me he is start filming in July August!!! a lie will do.... :) 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, WoozyPrincess said:

It's going to be amazing if he has the chance to act as a villain again, we'll get a mature version of the innocent boyish face ! He can do it if he rejects the male lead role and goes for the villain/ second lead like he did for Warrior Baek Dong Soo :). Otherwise it is impossible to see him as a villain in a drama. 

48 minutes ago, See Wong said:

His CEO seems to be a caring person! I wish he is very ambitious too!! I just can't wait for a good news from YSH! wish he is going to take a good part for a movie! a new role for a drama! either playing a villain! a young doctor! a police in a serious drama! I love historic drama but seems to be he is too lazy to play a part after Ruler! :)  Time to get back to your job, Mr Yoo! :) 

Just tell me he is start filming in July August!!! a lie will do.... :) 

Indeed he seems to be a nice person, no wonder WB asked him to work as a manager again after a positive experience with him during the filming of Taegugki, and they have been close ever since. 

I hope we will see him this year,  he was reviewing his next work before he moved to BS Company. Then he dropped whatever was offered to him. It depends on his company, whether they can give him quickly work.

I don't think it's because of laziness than he doesn't want to film historical projects again, in my opinion Ruler filming must have kind of traumatized him and he had a very bad experience.  It was not the first time for him to film a sageuk, he is very experienced with sageuks. When he transitioned to adult roles he filmed Warrior Baek Dong Soo, Arang and the Magistrate and Queen Seondoek. When he got discharged his first two projects were sageuks. He played the child counterpart in many sageuks : the king and I, the legend,  Immortal Admiral Lee Soon Shin.  Isn't it  weird that he is very firm about not wanting to film sageuks again?  He said it first after ruler post-drama interview and he hasn't changed his mind. Ruler script is very bad and YSH carried the drama almost alone because it is a male-centric drama, he lost a lot of weight during the filming . He was very skinny towards the end,  it was hard for me to look at his post-drama interview photos. He was very thin on those pics :( !

I want a drama and movie news confirmation :lol:. I'm too greedy haha. I am okay with anything but rom-com. 

• Like 1

I knew we would get official pics !! :D The pics are all over naver. I like the marketting strategy of BS Company. 

0000583710_001_20190510140509298.jpg?typ

source

and I am happy his black hair is back, I missed it !!! I really like how his hair is styled :wub:. He should go for this look

I " translated" the article and every media has written  the same thing, as if they copied each other. IMO this is was written by BS company and sent to the media .  It's a statement from BS Company. 

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000730519

Yoo held a fan meeting at the Dodge Mariver Forum in Osaka on May 4 and at Toyos PIT in Tokyo on May 6, communicating more closely with fans and giving them a perfect sweet time.

Appearing with a heated cheer on the day, Yoo continued his talk, showing his delight to Japanese fans he met for the first time in about a year and a half. First of all, he expressed his surprise and gratitude to the fans who gave him flower stands in Osaka and Tokyo, and communicated with them more closely with the fans , faithfully conveying his recent developments, his work so far and his plans for future activities.

In particular, he received an explosive response by setting up a romantic section to reenact the heart-stopping scenes in the dramas "Revenge is Back" and "Not a Robot" with fans. He hugged  affectionately his fans and patted them on the head with a unique melodramatic look, and even introduced "Kabe-dong," one of the most popular "pushing the other side against the wall," which made them excited.

He also transformed himself into Kang Bok-soo, who solved everything in "Revenge is Back," and at the request of fans, Yoo Seung-ho's "also excited fans by showing  loveable memories through acting as a member of  family as well as a husband or boyfriend.

He then released an undisclosed behind-the-scenes clip of Yoo's colorful charms at the time of the photo album's shooting, and a special video on "actor Yoo Seung-ho," filled with his sweet voice. Above all, he gave a handshake with all the fans who attended the concert after the performance, giving them a more unforgettable day.

Yoo said, "I always thank my fans for their love and support for my work. I also came to Japan after a long time, and I was surprised that they still welcomed me very hard. I think the only way I can repay this great love is to find a good piece of work and look good," said the smiling Yoo. Please wait a little bit," he said, delivering a heartfelt message, along with his overwhelming impression.

Meanwhile, Yoo Seung-ho, who finished his fan meeting in Japan, is carefully considering his next work.

• Like 3