Quantcast
Berou

Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪 [completed drama : Bok Soo's back / My Strange Hero]

6 hours ago, See Wong said:

I do hope YSH will get it! Doesn't matter about the heirs etc! as long as most of her drama really get very popular! that will help YSH with his career!! Only If she cast him and he accepted it! let's hope! One big hit drama!

How many tickets sold in one FM show?

I have a different opinion than yours on that. Fame is indeed tempting but KES doesn't have a track record of writing good dramas, so if she writes something like the heirs I will drop it like a hot potato. And I am going to rant endlessly about the bad writing IF YSH is cast lol.  There are other big writers who are better than her. PBG and KSH have high chances to be cast, they have the hallyu power she is looking for.  

I googled about the number of seats in each FM locations

Dojima River Forum

Spoiler
Number of seats Theater type (chair only) Up to approximately 1,200 seats 
School type (desks / chairs) Up to 176 tables 528 seats 
Party type (standing food) Approximately 500 people 
Standing type up to approximately 2,000 people

http://www.dojimariver.com/hall/

So I guess 1200 tickets got sold. 

Toyosu PIT 

Spoiler

Seating capacity

• Standing: 3,103 people
  • When seated: 1,328 seats

The seating area of our facility is only on the first floor.

The seating arrangement at the time of seating depends on the performance, so please contact the organizers of each performance

https://toyosu-pit.team-smile.org/floor/index.html

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Berou said:

I have a different opinion than yours on that. Fame is indeed tempting but KES doesn't have a track record of writing good dramas, so if she writes something like the heirs I will drop it like a hot potato. And I am going to rant endlessly about the bad writing IF YSH is cast lol.  There are other big writers who are better than her. PBG and KSH have high chances to be cast, they have the hallyu power she is looking for.  

I googled about the number of seats in each FM locations

Dojima River Forum

Reveal hidden contents
Number of seats Theater type (chair only) Up to approximately 1,200 seats 
School type (desks / chairs) Up to 176 tables 528 seats 
Party type (standing food) Approximately 500 people 
Standing type up to approximately 2,000 people

http://www.dojimariver.com/hall/

So I guess 1200 tickets got sold. 

Toyosu PIT 

Reveal hidden contents

Seating capacity

• Standing: 3,103 people
  • When seated: 1,328 seats

The seating area of our facility is only on the first floor.

The seating arrangement at the time of seating depends on the performance, so please contact the organizers of each performance

https://toyosu-pit.team-smile.org/floor/index.html

Yes, I got your point! I really do as I used to think exactly the same! These few weeks I pay some attention on reading others fans comment! Like you said.. some fans leave YSH because of MSH! read some 'other' fans they comments about YSH is going down hill! a past tense! after not so successful 'Ruler'! a meh IANAR and a really bad MSH! nothing could possibly worst than that! when I watch IANAR I actually finish watching the whole drama! you may godsmacked that I am actually finish it! when I pick up the drama I do not have any hope this will be a masterpiece! infact it was really childish! I think it got popularity overseas just because of the two lead super cute and attract thousands of teenagers! but this will not last long! and he give us another blow! a big blow with MSH! I try my best to finish watching it! Yes... I did! don't smack me! Yes.. I did.. maybe fast foward a bit will help! especially when focusing on his extra hot red lip! I don't understand the make up artist! not just him.. he and KDY like having a competition to each other.. totally ignore JBA! :) and that's the reason I think it is not a bad thing to pick up a drama if the drama promise to be a hit!! let push him up a bit! make him a leading trend! like SJK! so after IANAR and MSH.. nothing could be worst!! as long as not another flop/teenage drama or hiding in his cave!

On the other hand!! when I watch Where Stars land!! when i watch the first episode I ask myself!! Why YSH did not get the role of Lee Soo Yeon! but very soon! I think no one can be a better Lee Soo Yeon than Lee Je Hoon! he is so good! his acting is somewhere.. even YSH praised LJH in his movie Anarchist from Colony! YSH said something like he did not know you can act so calmly and so effective! he is very admired LJH senior! I think he want to be recognize as an actor! among the young actor I really want YSH become young actor like Yoo Ah In! like LJH! never want him to be another JCW, LJS or LMH! :) 

• Like 1

On 4/27/2019 at 10:55 PM, Berou said:

@See Wong Oh Gosh ! That's more dangerous !! He is really into sports/hobbies that are risky and induce an adrenaline rush. Even Kwak Dong Yeon got worried and told him to be careful. 

Now that you see.. where he is riding his Bike!

That's more worries you get!!! he said Stress relieved again!! How much Stress and pain he has!

• Like 1

@See Wong I know where you are coming from. You are , as I am, desperate to see his career getting better. I want him to make the right choices from now on, but choosing a drama that would grant him nothing but fame is not the best/ wisest choice. If YSH has a meaty role and has the opportunity to show his acting skills, I am going to say:  go ahead, take it son ! If he is going to play another rich pretty boy, I am going to say : no, stay away from it. And fame is temporary and is a double edge sword : you are going to be at #1 coveted spot only for a matter of time before someone else comes and steals your spot;  and if you choose to play a rich pretty boy, the following offers for projects will be similar. Because I've noticed the actors who have made it tend to be the victims of their own success , the roles / dramas following their success are similar to the one that made them popular. They're having a hard time to diversify their filmography. 

But let's put this discussion aside since we still don't know who will be KES' next male actor. Let's focus on the FM !! Do you think YSH will got to the airport and the reporters will be present or he will stay faithful to himself and be a ninja ? 

Since he needs to prepare for it and rehearse, I think he will go one day earlier. So tomorrow he must be taking the plane.  

edit : I see, that's in the middle of mountains. Stress relief ?! :o. He should be excited and happy instead ! He will see his fans soon

his IG update

trans : Stress relieved. i am preparing for a fanmeeting. See you soon ! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Berou said:

@See Wong I know where you are coming from. You are , as I am, desperate to see his career getting better. I want him to make the right choices from now on, but choosing a drama that would grant him nothing but fame is not the best/ wisest choice. If YSH has a meaty role and has the opportunity to show his acting skills, I am going to say:  go ahead, take it son ! If he is going to play another rich pretty boy, I am going to say : no, stay away from it. And fame is temporary and is a double edge sword : you are going to be at #1 coveted spot only for a matter of time before someone else comes and steals your spot;  and if you choose to play a rich pretty boy, the following offers for projects will be similar. Because I've noticed the actors who have made it tend to be the victims of their own success , the roles / dramas following their success are similar to the one who made them popular. They're having a hard time to diversify their filmography. 

But let's put this discussion aside since we still don't know who will be KES' next male actor. Let's focus on the FM !! Do you think YSH will got to the airport and the reporters will be present or he will stay faithful to himself and be a ninja ? 

Since he needs to prepare for it and rehearse, I think he will go one day earlier. So tomorrow he must be taking the plane.  

edit : I see, that's in the middle of mountains. Stress relief ?! :o. He should be excited and happy instead ! He will see his fans soon

his IG update

trans : Stress relieved. i am preparing for a fanmeeting. See you soon ! 

@Berou Thanks, I am too do not want to see him play a pretty rich boy or any Romcom! I want to see him play some character with dept emotion and intense personality! No.. not the heirs type!! Secret garden make Hyun Bin more famous and international success! and now Hyun Bin is an actor with respected and he make his choise carefully and makes some good movies! yes, before secret garden Hyun Bin already very success, just like YSH, he is success and famous! but at a low at this very moment! If a drama is promising to make him go further it's no harm to play a part! but if you ask me, I want him to be like Yoo Ah In! make so many success movies and won a lots of awards! and yes, let's drop this subject! we actually share some same interest! let's focus on his FM! 

I wish we can see some Airport pictures like last time.. but I think we may not be so lucky this time! but surely we will see a lots of good pictures and news about the FM! let's hope some good news about his next project too! :) 

• Like 1

Joining in

1) the airport conversation..

I think he will not be a ninja. He will meet his fans.. 

2) his newest thrill

I want him to do whatever that makes him happy.. but could he take a less risky route??

3) fame/good role

Of course ideally I want him to get a good role that can propel him to stardom. But for now.. i can live with a cheesy role that propel him to stardom. I really do want him to get good roles, but his lack of star power despite he is well recognised for his acting chops, may be the reason why he is not offered meaty role. Producers and writers want their drama to do well.. and actors with star power (or even Idols with lots of fans) is one easy way to get a certain level of popularity of a drama or movie at the start. 

Ok.. just my two cents' worth.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, WoozyPrincess said:

Joining in

1) the airport conversation..

I think he will not be a ninja. He will meet his fans.. 

2) his newest thrill

I want him to do whatever that makes him happy.. but could he take a less risky route??

3) fame/good role

Of course ideally I want him to get a good role that can propel him to stardom. But for now.. i can live with a cheesy role that propel him to stardom. I really do want him to get good roles, but his lack of star power despite he is well recognised for his acting chops, may be the reason why he is not offered meaty role. Producers and writers want their drama to do well.. and actors with star power (or even Idols with lots of fans) is one easy way to get a certain level of popularity of a drama or movie at the start. 

Ok.. just my two cents' worth.

@WoozyPrincess Welcome to joining in!! :)

Agree with all 1,2 and 3. no 1, I like to see him meeting his fans too... just like last time he went to LA! these 2 days we should know!

no 2, Yeah!! do what ever to make himself happy!! but dont forget to works harder! play hard works harder!! 

no 3, That's the same feeling I had lately!! I always wanted him to get a good role rather than a young pretty boy type of roles, he has enough of that... but recently I begining to think that he need a push!! people begining to think he going downhill and lost some of his star power! If the drama promise to be a hit! but not too cheesy.. not a dumb pretty boy again!! :) I will not mind he take it! If he got another MSH type of drama again.. I will probably flip all my tables in my house! :) 

• Like 1

The japanese fans are so lucky.  It's wonderful that fans cooperated for the flowers wraths, it must have made YSH happy :wub:

Posted (edited)

hii guys i was a silent lurker for months.since my school is closed these days i will try to be more active.anyways that lightstick is:love::love: and does anyone know where to watch cultwo show [ ep which ysh appeared] with eng sub

2nd slide tho...:lol:perfect for ysh

Edited by dinithma
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

@dinithma Someone already asked this question some months ago , was it you ? I said at that time there were no eng subs, and there  are  still no eng subs. Many of his videos are unsubbed :mellow:. I am more curious about what he says in other videos, like his photobook essay before his military enlistment or his interview on his character Harry for the  I Miss You japanese  DVD 

• Like 1

YSH's clothes at yesterday's fanmeeting 

This time there was no phototime and the staff prohibited taking pictures of the  event itself :mellow:

• Like 1

@Berou  yes it was me:sweatingbullets:..id be happy with anything ....it is so frustating... i barely speak english and i dont think i can learn korean too....

i was looking for  pics of his fm so there wasn't any phototime ...:tears::tears: 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, dinithma said:

@Berou  yes it was me:sweatingbullets:..id be happy with anything ....it is so frustating... i barely speak english and i dont think i can learn korean too....

i was looking for  pics of his fm so there wasn't any phototime ...:tears::tears: 

Sometimes I get the gist by picking up words I know. Yes, it's frustrating that there are many unsubbed videos of him out there like the cult two show.  The japanese fans who attended his FM enjoyed it a lot and their reports are on insta. But the translation is so horrible :unsure:, so I'll summarize what I understood

• It was a great success, many fans attended it. 
  • His CEO of his new agency was present, the fans got surprised at how young he is (:lol:)
  • YSH gave his sign to a very limited number of Yoopies
  • there was a handshake event
  • The fans said YSH was cute, lovely and cool. And he got manlier than the last time they saw him at the 2017 FM lol
  • A corner where a person who wins a lottery can ask a question
  • A corner of reproducing dramas scenes with fans ( IANAR or MSH)  
  • A corner where  the audience asks what role he wants to play in the future -> Q: doctor?  A: I'm too young  but if it is an intern story, I will take it;  Q : Action ?   A: OK ! ( he said ok after thinking for a while), Q: Racer? A:  I'm a hobby and I love it so I can answer it immediately. OK,  Q: historical drama ?  A: I want to take a break for a while because historical dramas are very difficult to shoot; Q. There are many inventions in the drama, but what inventions do you want?  A: The robot in IANAR ; 
  • Lastly, YSH  gave a live performance while streaming scenes of his acting gigs a corner like a solo theater reproducing scenes  of IANAR and MSH ->  one of the rootop scenes in MSH

I think we need to wait for the FM official pics. I don't know where they will be, at his JP official fanclub or BS Comp. official website ?

Btw, your english is very good :)

Edited by Berou
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

On 5/4/2019 at 6:13 PM, Berou said:

The japanese fans are so lucky.  It's wonderful that fans cooperated for the flowers wraths, it must have made YSH happy :wub:

I love the lightstick. SO unfortunate that we cant buy it

3 hours ago, Berou said:

Sometimes I get the gist by picking up words I know. Yes, it's frustrating that there are many unsubbed videos of him out there like the cult two show.  The japanese fans who attended his FM enjoyed it a lot and their reports are on insta. But the translation is so horrible :unsure:, so I'll summarize what I understood

• It was a great success, many fans attended it. 
  • His CEO of his new agency was present, the fans got surprised at how young he is (:lol:)
  • YSH gave his sign to a very limited number of Yoopies
  • there was a handshake event
  • The fans said YSH was cute, lovely and cool. And he got manlier than the last time they saw him at the 2017 FM lol
  • A corner where a person who wins a lottery can ask a question
  • A corner of reproducing dramas scenes with fans ( IANAR or MSH)  
  • A corner where  the audience asks what role he wants to play in the future -> Q: doctor?  A: I'm too young  but if it is an intern story, I will take it;  Q : Action ?   A: OK ! ( he said ok after thinking for a while), Q: Racer? A:  I'm a hobby and I love it so I can answer it immediately. OK,  Q: historical drama ?  A: I want to take a break for a while because historical dramas are very difficult to shoot; Q. There are many inventions in the drama, but what inventions do you want?  A: The robot in IANAR ; 
  • Lastly, YSH  gave a live performance while streaming scenes of his acting gigs a corner like a solo theater reproducing scenes  of IANAR and MSH ->  one of the rootop scenes in MSH

I think we need to wait for the FM official pics. I don't know where they will be, at his JP official fanclub or BS Comp. official website ?

Btw, your english is very good :)

Thank you for the translation!!  

I'm looking forward to his pick (Action/bad boy racer) hehehehhee 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, WoozyPrincess said:
I love the lightstick. SO unfortunate that we cant buy it

Me too. This is only for his japan FM:mellow:. BS comp. should seriously consider to create one so that all yoopies can buy it; 

The Tokyo FM has ended. His stylist's IG story with the caption : You worked very hard ( to YSH)