Quantcast
Berou

Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪 [completed drama : Bok Soo's back / My Strange Hero]

On 4/11/2019 at 5:06 PM, See Wong said:

Yes, yes indeed! When I watch little forest, the first thing in my mind is.. Oh! I hope she will pair with YSH one day! and I wish YSH will act in a film like that! so pure so innocent! just like him! and yes, KTR was amazing! she so natural! I like her too!

High five ! I am happy to know I am not the only one who likes her.

She shines wherever she goes, even when she acts with well-seasoned actors/ actresses . 

On 4/11/2019 at 6:08 PM, daddyoo said:

the role of the emperor in the last empress is good for YSH transition as a real actor. he already prove it thru Missing You. he really can get the character well

If you visit south korea during the airing of last empress. is talk of the town even in subway

I heared the emperor stole the show and CJH was more like a second lead. The fans who watched it got sick of the makjang and of how the story worsened throughout the series.

I wish to see YSH someday in a villain role, an ambivalent villain who has many faces. Someone who is cunning and ruthless and yet has a human side and weaknesses. But I don't want him to steal the show from someone else in order to shine

• Like 2

I am just happy when the Pilot of My Strange Hero made Yoo Seung Ho trended in Number 1 spot in Line Owned naver and kakao owned daum so YSH still remained in the eyes of Korean people but due to the pathetic story line of drama. the people switch channel lol. But it will not erase the fact that the korean people still interested with YSH drama. So i hope and i wish that his next hit project will be a big hit.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, daddyoo said:

I am just happy when the Pilot of My Strange Hero made Yoo Seung Ho trended in Number 1 spot in Line Owned naver and kakao owned daum so YSH still remained in the eyes of Korean people but due to the pathetic story line of drama. the people switch channel lol. But it will not erase the fact that the korean people still interested with YSH drama. So i hope and i wish that his next hit project will be a big hit.

Yes I was happy too !! I celebrated it that night lol. Even if he doesn't make good decisions and his dramas are disappointing, koreans are still eager to see him, they don't forget him. He is always on the list of actors who have bad eyes of picking dramas. So all it takes is a good drama with an interesting story-line, korean people will watch it and won't skip it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Berou said:

Yes I was happy too !! I celebrated it that night lol. Even if he doesn't make good decisions and his dramas are disappointing, koreans are still eager to see him, they don't forget him. He is always on the list of actors who have bad eyes of picking dramas. So all it takes is a good drama with an interesting story-line, korean people will watch it and won't skip it. 

Yes, as a real fan and his loyal fan, we celebrated when he archive something good! when his drama become a hit! when he recieved good receptions and better won an award or awards! we pray for his success, we want him to get success and enjoy his private life! we will not stalking him and will patiently waiting for his come back! 

The reason why we express our frustration is YSH is not getting there yet! he should be in the top actor list! from his look his acting skill his personality he is on top of every element! but just not getting a right project! yes, sometimes luck is very important! but a drama like MSH... you going to know it won't be a great success! get a 10% ratings will the best the drama can archive and its end up as expected at 5-6%! It's not that bad!! but not good after IANAR flop!  

We shown our emotion by saying we going to flip a table if he don't come out from his cave to safe his career! we going to lost our patients if he don't get another drama by August!! doesn't mean we going to give him up! It's just express we are desperate to hear good news from Him and from BS company!! the most we going to give up is give up searching for his news in order to not getting more disappointment and to get back to our regular life without focusing too much on waiting his news!! 

To make it clear to other fans! We love Yoo Seung Ho and will support him whatever he prefer and he want to do! but we will get disappointment if things not getting well! it's just normal.. isn't it? :) 

• Like 2

@See Wong Who wouldn't want  his/her bias to get success and hit dramas ? It's completely natural as true fans to wish that. And it's completely natural, if our wishes don't get realized, to be frustrated too !!

Anyways, in the meantime I will have mastered the art of flipping tables :lol:. I need to get ready by August and if nothing... I will flip tables !!

I 've found cute gifs ! The cats are so cute !!

tumblr_lsv4b9baZX1qj5gvk.gif

tenor.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, daddyoo said:

This is what the scientist Katie Bouman saw when she zoomed the first image of a black hole

It's a nicely edited video :).  YSH proved with IANAR he can do romance dramas.

His japanese fans are preparing for the fanmeetings in May. They are organizing a flower project

PR videos of his upcoming fanmeeting in the subway/ streets ? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Berou said:

It's a nicely edited video :).  YSH proved with IANAR he can do romance dramas.

His japanese fans are preparing for the fanmeetings in May. They are organizing a flower project

PR videos of his upcoming fanmeeting in the subway/ streets ? 

Very soon we have some news about YSH! I can't wait to see what he going to do in this fan meeting! will he announce some good news to us! let's pray! :) 

• Like 1

On 4/13/2019 at 12:48 AM, Berou said:

@See Wong Who wouldn't want  his/her bias to get success and hit dramas ? It's completely natural as true fans to wish that. And it's completely natural, if our wishes don't get realized, to be frustrated too !!

Anyways, in the meantime I will have mastered the art of flipping tables :lol:. I need to get ready by August and if nothing... I will flip tables !!

I 've found cute gifs ! The cats are so cute !!

Hehehe It's so cute but feisty!! make me worries you will slap him when you meet him in person! :) :D

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, See Wong said:

Very soon we have some news about YSH! I can't wait to see what he going to do in this fan meeting! will he announce some good news to us! let's pray! :) 

Yes!! in about 20 days we'll get some updates from him. 

Hmm.. it depends on what japanese fans asked for. Last year in the Seoul fanmeetings there were corners between YSH and fans ( fans talked to him face to face one by one), there was a drawing contest, some scenes from his dramas were shown ), there was a Q&A session, YSH showed some videos of him drifting.

I remember he once prepared some food and fed lucky chosen fans at one of his japanese fanmeeting. He even practised piano and sang a song for his japanese fans.

Yeah.. let's hope to hear from him : I am reviewing scripts and looking for a new project lol

51 minutes ago, See Wong said:

Hehehe It's so cute but feisty!! make me worries you will slap him when you meet him in person

I purposely posted those since YSH is a cats dad :lol:. Me slapping him ? :huh: Do I look that scary ?  I would never think of such a thing lol. Those cats are too cute and look harmless to me haha.  If I get disappointed I will shrug and move on like I always do. 

Throwback 

Spoiler

• Like 1

6 Underrated K-Dramas That Deserve More Love

Apr 11, 2019
by Raine0211

Spring is here, and Dramaland is busier than ever as it adds dramas to keep us addicts satisfied over the course of 2019. Networks have expanded coverage, and Hallyu is full to the brim with talent. But what about those dramas that didn’t quite shine as they might have? These are dramas that have had high production costs, amazing performances by actors, or stellar scripting that fell under the radar for one reason or another. Fear no more, because I’m here to guide you through.

Imaginary Cat

1.jpeg

Yoo Seung Ho’s comeback vehicle post-military came in the shape of a webtoon adaptation that pitted him with a very sassy cat as his co-star. While deceptively quiet, this slice-of-life drama is actually brimming with quality work as it integrates the original concept work of the webtoon with the quirky performances of Yoo Seung Ho as a struggling webtoon artist, Jo Hye Jung as a mysterious cat lover (an actress who deserves more recognition for her subtle acting), and Bitteulli as Bogkil, the sassy cat who lives with Yoo Seung Ho and keeps him as sane as any creative type can be. Along with the acting, it is the calm, sardonic, very natural way that the story progresses that makes this drama so high quality. And with only eight episodes, it is well worth the time investment.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1313446wpp/6-underrated-k-dramas-that-deserve-more-love

D4KB818XkAAAg2F?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1

@See Wong I had that gif as my display pic for a while :wub:. YSH is adorable giving hearts.

My admiration towards him has grown more !! I knew he was an examplary soldier and a skilled shooter but I didn't know he was very good doing physical activities such as push-ups and sit-ups, and had a strong mental power :o !!  Why is he hiding those qualities from us ?! 

10 hours ago, Berou said:

@See Wong I had that gif as my display pic for a while :wub:. YSH is adorable giving hearts.

My admiration towards him has grown more !! I knew he was an examplary soldier and a skilled shooter but I didn't know he was very good doing physical activities such as push-ups and sit-ups, and had a strong mental power :o !!  Why is he hiding those qualities from us ?! 

Hey!! We have same taste!! :) 

Same here!! He has so many talents did not shown! and that's really hurt as a fan to see him did not shine bright as he should have been! I just read his last year FM interview! thanks to the translation and I can read it and understand more of him!! just a few bit I like to share here!! he said he dislike his eyes!! ( WHAT ) yes.. he said he eyes got deeper and he is not double eyelids, he prefer his single eyes lid look! and he said his best and his peak look is when he filming Warrior Baek Dong-soo! Oppss @WoozyPrincess will be very much agreed with him! he has a few dates before!! ummm!! err!! Ok! he ask his fans a question! he said there is so many K pop singer look so good and dance so cool!! why not fells for them and still like me? He dont watch TV and slept till 10-11am! play video games to pass his time!! he has one and only hobby which we all know,, Drifting! he said he did not realise he is already 26!! ( Yes, you are and please dont waste anymore time) he said in the interview he have no idea on how to know if the drama will become a hit or not by reading the scripts! he said he read many scripts and he will choose a good one! ( end up he chose MSH!! ?? Yes.) the more I read the more I see he is so harsh to himself and so lack of confidence to himself!! but he is so kind, so caring.. just too nice to be true!! so.. Please! give him a great drama!! make him a mega star and give him the confidences he need!! 

Yoo Seung Ho'ssi! If you listen.. you are amazing! you are great!! please come out and shine! you are a STAR!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, See Wong said:

Hey!! We have same taste!! :) 

Same here!! He has so many talents did not shown! and that's really hurt as a fan to see him did not shine bright as he should have been! I just read his last year FM interview! thanks to the translation and I can read it and understand more of him!! just a few bit I like to share here!! he said he dislike his eyes!! ( WHAT ) yes.. he said he eyes got deeper and he is not double eyelids, he prefer his single eyes lid look! and he said his best and his peak look is when he filming Warrior Baek Dong-soo! Oppss @WoozyPrincess will be very much agreed with him! he has a few dates before!! ummm!! err!! Ok! he ask his fans a question! he said there is so many K pop singer look so good and dance so cool!! why not fells for them and still like me? He dont watch TV and slept till 10-11am! play video games to pass his time!! he has one and only hobby which we all know,, Drifting! he said he did not realise he is already 26!! ( Yes, you are and please dont waste anymore time) he said in the interview he have no idea on how to know if the drama will become a hit or not by reading the scripts! he said he read many scripts and he will choose a good one! ( end up he chose MSH!! ?? Yes.) the more I read the more I see he is so harsh to himself and so lack of confidence to himself!! but he is so kind, so caring.. just too nice to be true!! so.. Please! give him a great drama!! make him a mega star and give him the confidences he need!! 

Yoo Seung Ho'ssi! If you listen.. you are amazing! you are great!! please come out and shine! you are a STAR!

Awww...... so excited he agrees with me. Tho I admit that I love his look in the recent Dazed magazine. A bit more manly vibes there. But WBDS would always have a special place in my heart. Yeon Woo FTW!

• Like 2

@See Wong I was actually thinking of the reality show real men 

He got interviewed about it  

Park Seul Gi asks him if he’d ever want to do “Real Men,” to which he says that even if he wanted to, he couldn’t. “I’d have to be bad for the show to be fun, but I was an assistant instructor. If they told me to shoot, I’d hit all the targets, and that’d be no fun.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/873043wpp/yoo-seung-ho-talking-xiumin-cant-go-real-men

Yes, I wish to see at least once his shooting skills in an action genre. 

He truly lacks confidence and is very critical of himself. He went into hiding and beat himself up over his two not so successful movies in 2016. Then, he got praised for his perfomance in Ruler and he recovered his confidence again and was into a high rush which made him to quickly choose his next drama, IANAR, two months after the ending of ruler.  I wish for him to finally get his breakthrough drama as an adult actor mainly because of his lack of confidence. Now he has become a bit scared to make a wrong move and to select too quickly a project. Usually when he goes into hiding like this, it's not a good sign. We should be hearing news of him reviewing scripts, being in talks but silence is reigning. I hope his next drama will propel him to the right path. No more bad dramas please. 

I also read his last FM interview, sadly the account who translated those and his news into english has gone hiatus. We've already lost YSHbiased who was our main source for english translated news since last year, now it looks like we've lost another kind soul who helped with the translations. 

@WoozyPrincess For you 

Edit : and this is for you @See Wong

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Oh @Berou Thanks! thanks so much!! you make my day!

Yes, I begining to get worries!! he being too quiet! too quiet and that's worry!! YSH don't give up! I think he really do care about what people said about him! that's make him scared! the more people said bad things about him the more he want to hide himself! I actually trying hard not to check on him too often to avoid disappoinment! just can't wait for his news!! but I guess we have to wait till he in Japan!! only we can hear something about him! 

Let's just hope and pray!! :)

• Like 1

@See Wong I went on a spree yesterday and found some good fan made videos

You talked about his looks in Remember and how he looked the best in there. His chinese fanclub compiled all his courtroom scenes in a video. Look at how how fierce he is with words, he crushes his ennemies. 

@WoozyPrincess this is again for you 

Yoopies know he is a hardworker, it is unlike him to be so quiet. If it happens,  it means he needs time for himself to recover. He takes everything to heart. He is very sensitive. In Remember he got outshined by Namg Goong Min, thus NGM received more praises. YSH didnt take it too well, he must have thought about giving up and not being a good actor during his recovery time. 

After ruler, he was smiling and shining brightly, was so happy to have received praises from koreans. 

"I read all the comments. I look at them if the drama does well, but I don't see them if the drama isn't doing so well. I do that so that the comments don't influence me in my performance in the drama. I loved the comments that told me I 'act well'. It gave me a lot of strength. "Ruler: Master of the Mask" was a drama which allowed me to show who I really am. I couldn't help but feel anxious before that. I felt comfortable making "Ruler: Master of the Mask" and everyone who watched it also told me the same thing".

"Ruler: Master of the Mask" stayed in first place and put up a good fight for MBC. Yoo Seung-ho mentioned 'reward vacation'. "I heard "Ruler: Master of the Mask" was one of the most successful dramas in MBC recently. I thought MBC might send us on a reward vacation, but I am just happy that the drama did so well".

"Ruler: Master of the Mask" was a ray of sun for Yoo Seung-ho. "The Joseon Magician" and "Barefoot Ki-bong" failed terribly. He said he worried that "Ruler: Master of the Mask" wouldn't do so well either but it helped him quench his thirst. "I did worry about the results. If the director is the captain, I am in first class and it puts a lot of weight on my shoulders. If things didn't work out, it would have seemed like my fault.

https://www.hancinema.net/interview-ruler-master-of-the-mask-yoo-seung-ho-i-look-forward-to-my-reward-vacation-108034-amp.html

• Like 2

Btw I took time to re-read the Q&A of his 2018 FM

First of all, why does he always like sad stuff ? His karaoke song is western sky. And the song has high notes.. does he really sing it 'cause he said his mom adviced him to not sing, his voice was noise pollution. 

His answer to the blind date question made me laugh :lol:.  Lee Sun or Kim Min Kyu are the perfect boyfriend materials but he chose Harry because he is a psycho ! 

He doesn't know that he is always handsome, shower or not.  If he thinks he is handsome when he is taking showers, he needs then to film the dramas shower brooding scenes :ph34r:

• Like 1

On 4/22/2019 at 3:41 AM, Berou said:

@See Wong I was actually thinking of the reality show real men 

He got interviewed about it  

Park Seul Gi asks him if he’d ever want to do “Real Men,” to which he says that even if he wanted to, he couldn’t. “I’d have to be bad for the show to be fun, but I was an assistant instructor. If they told me to shoot, I’d hit all the targets, and that’d be no fun.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/873043wpp/yoo-seung-ho-talking-xiumin-cant-go-real-men

Yes, I wish to see at least once his shooting skills in an action genre. 

He truly lacks confidence and is very critical of himself. He went into hiding and beat himself up over his two not so successful movies in 2016. Then, he got praised for his perfomance in Ruler and he recovered his confidence again and was into a high rush which made him to quickly choose his next drama, IANAR, two months after the ending of ruler.  I wish for him to finally get his breakthrough drama as an adult actor mainly because of his lack of confidence. Now he has become a bit scared to make a wrong move and to select too quickly a project. Usually when he goes into hiding like this, it's not a good sign. We should be hearing news of him reviewing scripts, being in talks but silence is reigning. I hope his next drama will propel him to the right path. No more bad dramas please. 

I also read his last FM interview, sadly the account who translated those and his news into english has gone hiatus. We've already lost YSHbiased who was our main source for english translated news since last year, now it looks like we've lost another kind soul who helped with the translations. 

@WoozyPrincess For you 

Hide contents

Thank you.. Loved it! Now itching to watch it again.

• Like 2