Quantcast
Jump to content
Berou

Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪 [completed drama : Bok Soo's back / My Strange Hero]

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, imnotarobot said:

Mod berou, how about the house of ysh in remember war of the son and school in master of study? :D

 

Thank you very much!!!!!!

 I found out Master of Study was filmed in Suwon and In Busan, in 2 different High Schools :

 

Suwon Technical High School [수원공업고등학교]

 

Address: 경기 수원시 팔달구 세지로 254
(인계동 249-1)

249-1 Ingye-dong, Paldal-gu, Suwon, Gyeonggi-do

 

Busan Electronic Technical High School

51 Geumgang-ro 59beon-gil, Oncheon 1(il)-dong, Dongnae-gu, Busan

 

 

I didn't  find YSH's house in Remember :(

 

 

Edit : while looking around, I've found some other locations for Remember :

 

The scene in which eggs are thrown at him was filmed  at the headquarters tower of  KT Bundang  

 

Spoiler

1_0000002941ms.png?type=w420@2x

 

 

 

 

Seo Jin Woo and  Lee In Ah's date in  episode 17 was filmed in Pocheon Herb Island 

 

Adress : 35, Cheongsin-ro 947beon-gil, Pocheon-si, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 포천시 신북면 청신로947번길 35 (신북면)

 

To get there : 
[Bus]
Take an express bus to Pocheon Intercity Bus Terminal.
Take Bus 57 bound for Sinbuk Oncheon (Sinbuk Hot spring) at the local bus stop outside the Bus Terminal.
Get off at Samjeong-ri and go straight on Samcheongol-gil Street to arrive at Herb Island.

OR

Soyosan Station (Seoul Subway Line 1).
Take Bus 57, and get off at Samjeong-ri.
Go straight on Samcheongol-gil Street to arrive at Herb Island.

 

Spoiler

 

 

Edited by Berou
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OH MY GOD!! we have updates of Yoo Seung Ho's appearance in So Ji Sub's movie "Be With You" VIP premiere!! :w00t: he looks supper handsome!! :blush: Yoo Seung Ho with leather jacket!! yes, please more of that!! :love: 

 

0002763593_001_20180312201127424.jpeg?type=w430_q70 

 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002763593

 

 

 

 

Spoiler

 

 

 

cr: naver

 

I really missed him!! :wub: though I never stoped rewatching his MVs and scenes from his previous dramas!! :tongue::lol: 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yoo Seung Ho's appearance at So Ji Sub's movie "Be With You" VIP premiere!! :wub::wub::wub:

 

 

awwwwww so hapy seeing him happy and enjoying the people's love for him!! :heart: 

 

Spoiler

cr: owner

 

cr:atomylife_2017

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@imnotarobot I've found out some other locations for I miss you drama 

 

The neighbourhood and the house of Jung Woo are actually located in Hyosa-gil in Heukseok-dong.  It is a popular drama filming location considering the architecture and atmosphere of 1960s and 1970s Korea is still preserved. 

 

Spoiler

%ED%9D%91%EC%84%9D%EB%8F%99-%EB%B3%B4%EA

 

cr: seoukoreatour

 

 I need to make a correction, mea culpa. The date in 17 episode of Remember was filmed in Provence, located in Paju, Gyeonggi Province.  It  is a theme town based on southern France. 

 

Address : 82-1 Seongdong-ri, Tanhyeon-myeon, Paju-si, Gyeonggi-do

 

How to get there :  By Bus
Hapjeong Station (Seoul Subway Line 2,6), Exit 8.
Take Bus No. 2200 and get off at Seongdong Intersection bus stop

 

Spoiler

20160219133558558121813.jpg

 

20160219133558556523976.jpg

 

source

 

@sakura2016 thank you for posting the pics !  The bromance of SJS and  YSH is so endearing !! It has been multiple times YSH had attended his "hyung" VIP movies premieres, he did it last year too for battleship island.  I wasn't sure he would attend this time too.  It's good to see him again after a month. LOL @ the last short clip.:lol:

 

 

Good news !  : 

 

I AM NOT A ROBOT EARNED 18 MILLION VIEWERS ON TOP STREAMING SITES

 

4d6dc40516834ced388a5d6d8708bee1.jpg

 

 

According to our source, I Am Not A Robot of Yoo Seung Ho and Chae Soo Bin is still one of the most top viewed drama for Drama Fever Viki and Viu. As of March 2018, The Drama already surpasses many Korean Drama Contents from three different streaming sites

 

http://www.koreandramaportal.com/2018/03/i-am-not-robot-earned-18-million.html

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Berou said:

 

@sakura2016 thank you for posting the pics !  The bromance of SJS and  YSH is so endearing !! It has been multiple times YSH had attended his "hyung" VIP movies premieres, he did it last year too for battleship island.  I wasn't sure he would attend this time too.  It's good to see him again after a month. LOL @ the last short clip.:lol:

 

 

Good news !  : 

 

I AM NOT A ROBOT EARNED 18 MILLION VIEWERS ON TOP STREAMING SITES

 

According to our source, I Am Not A Robot of Yoo Seung Ho and Chae Soo Bin is still one of the most top viewed drama for Drama Fever Viki and Viu. As of March 2018, The Drama already surpasses many Korean Drama Contents from three different streaming sites

 

http://www.koreandramaportal.com/2018/03/i-am-not-robot-earned-18-million.html

 

it's my pleasure!! :D...yeah I really love their real life bromance and So Ji Sub must appreciate it knowing he's one of the fewwwwwwww celebreties Yoo Seung Ho is close to and comfortable with!! awwwww :heart: now can we hope for him to invite Yoo Seung Ho to his new variety show?! Yoo Seung Ho won't turn his "hyung"'s offer down right?! hihihihihi :wub:

 

I'm waiting impatiently for his casting news!! and in the mean time it's good to see him having public appearances like these!! :wub:

 

I'm so happy seeing IANAR doing pretty good internationally!! they must be really happy seeing their hard work paying off and recognised!!

 

@imnotarobot thank you so much for the video!! :wub: that was a great one!! :heart: I'm so happy seeing the philippines' love for Yoo Seung Ho!! he totally deserves it!! :heart:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YSH spotted the second time this week :) 

 

And week 2 ratings so far for IANAR in the Philippines :) Keep it up IANAR :thumbsup:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

 

it's my pleasure!! :D...yeah I really love their real life bromance and So Ji Sub must appreciate it knowing he's one of the fewwwwwwww celebreties Yoo Seung Ho is close to and comfortable with!! awwwww :heart: now can we hope for him to invite Yoo Seung Ho to his new variety show?! Yoo Seung Ho won't turn his "hyung"'s offer down right?! hihihihihi :wub:

 

I'm waiting impatiently for his casting news!! and in the mean time it's good to see him having public appearances like these!! :wub:

 

I'm so happy seeing IANAR doing pretty good internationally!! they must be really happy seeing their hard work paying off and recognised!!

 

oh yes ! I need a reunion between YSH-PSH-SJS  to happen and YSH being a surprise guest. I really like Na PD varieties shows and I enjoy watching them. He has a really good eye at spotting hidden raw talents, everything he touches becomes gold. He has the Midas touch. PSH appeared in one of his previous varieties shows, 3 meals a day. He must have liked her. It's a very surprising  and unexpected duo knowing how SJS doesn't appear on variety shows, how private and introvert he is like YSH. 

for sure he won't turn down the offer knowing his " hyung" will be there :lol:, especially if he'll be invited by him to make a quick appearance. 

 

It's quite tiring to wait for any news about him, his drama ended in January but why does it feel like it's been months? I need him quickly to be back on the screen. 

 

new update ! 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Berou said:

 

oh yes ! I need a reunion between YSH-PSH-SJS  to happen and YSH being a surprise guest. I really like Na PD varieties shows and I enjoy watching them. He has a really good eye at spotting hidden raw talents, everything he touches becomes gold. He has the Midas touch. PSH appeared in one of his previous varieties shows, 3 meals a day. He must have liked her. It's a very surprising  and unexpected duo knowing how SJS doesn't appear on variety shows, how private and introvert he is like YSH. 

for sure he won't turn down the offer knowing his " hyung" will be there :lol:, especially if he'll be invited by him to make a quick appearance. 

 

It's quite tiring to wait for any news about him, his drama ended in January but why does it feel like it's been months? I need him quickly to be back on the screen. 

 

new update ! 

 

 

 

let's hope for it then!! :D I heared alot about Na PD and his variety shows it would be a great opportunity to have Yoo Seung Ho make an appearance in this new variety show with his "hyung" and Park Shin Hye!! I'm sure he'd show us more of Yoo Seung Ho's hidden charms!! :D  ahhhhh I keep dreaming!! hhhhhhh

 

only January?!! why I feel it has been longer than that?!! :huh: we really need astig news reaaaaaaally soon!! really missed him!!

 

oh!! where is this from?!! :wub: he looks soooooooooo handsome wearing all black suite!! :love:

 

and...

Japan released First Teaser of I am not a robot of Yoo Seung Ho [VIDEO]

Japanese Fans is excited for Yoo Seung Ho's First Romantic Comedy
 
DWO-nUbXUAAso1v.jpg:large

 

 

http://www.koreandramaportal.com/2018/03/japan-released-first-teaser-of-i-am-not.html

 

they released 1st teaser of IANAR that will air 13/4 in Japan!! I'm so happy and excited!! :D:w00t:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, imnotarobot said:

The event happened last year hehe

 

no!! if you look closely you'd see yesterday's date on the banner above them in the pic below!! :D 

cr: owner 

hhhhhhh this one is fan who couldn't miss her chance having met Yoo Seung Ho face to face!! hhhhhhh :wub: 

 

 

Spoiler

hhhhhhh Yoo Seung Ho even promoted the card in IANAR!! :D:wub: that was smooth!! :wink: 

 

 

 

cr:cookie_9999 ,ourflashlight 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have no idea what he was saying other than few words but I'm so hapy seeing him smiling and hearing his voice giving a speach!! :tongue::wub: 

 

cr:jungnim

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My hand felt itchy, I couldn't help but to delurk . @sakura2016 it is an excerpt from this clip :

 

 

That  IG clip is probably from  2016 when he promoted  kim sun dal. The outfits match with one of his appearances at theaters. 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Berou said:

My hand felt itchy, I couldn't help but to delurk . @sakura2016 it is an excerpt from this clip :

 

That  IG clip is probably from  2016 when he promoted  kim sun dal. The outfits match with one of his appearances at theaters. 

 

 

hhhhhhh I need to work harder to get your hand itchy and delurk then!! :tongue::lol: 

 

wait, he forged Yoo Seung Ho's signature too?!! :lol: poor fans!! :lol: 

 

yeah right!! I felt I saw him in that outfet before but couldn't recall from where exactly!! hihihi thank you for the videos chingu!! :D:wub: 

 

woah!! the winner is Yoo Seung Ho!! :D:wub: 

 

 

cr: @kocowa_official

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@sakura2016 Thank you for always posting updates.  I should do it more often but l'm a bit busy. Yes I also thought he forged only SJK's and PBG's as it was stated in a previous article. Omo  YSH beating  LJS  ? It feels surreal ! It just proves how popular he is at the moment. 

 

 

Have you seen this template?

 

DYTp6UpVwAAXh6d?format=jpg

 

DYTp6UpVMAAmiX4?format=jpg

 

DYTp6UwVwAA0eNu?format=jpg

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Berou said:

@sakura2016 Thank you for always posting updates.  I should do it more often but l'm a bit busy. Yes I also thought he forged only SJK's and PBG's as it was stated in a previous article. Omo  YSH beating  LJS  ? It feels surreal ! It just proves how popular he is at the moment. 

 

 

Have you seen this template?

 

 

it's ok you can post more whenever yo get free time and in the meantime I can be useful posting here while you're busy!! :wink::D 

 

I'm wondering how they reacted knowing about him forging their signature!! :lol: 

 

yeah and Kim Soo Hyun in another poll as well!! :D I feel so happy seeing how he's gaining more fans and getting more populer!! :wub::D 

 

oh yeah I saw it but I keep forgetting to post them, posting other things instead!! ah with my memorie!! :lol: 

 

there is more!! :D 

 

 

 

Spoiler

 

 

Spoiler

 

 

 

 

why only few loved/wished seeing him in antagonist roles?!! :( as much as it would break my heart I still want to see him taking a great compelling antagonist role actually!! :D:tongue: he'd be awesome in it I'm sure!! :wink::wub: 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

 

 

@sakura2016

 

This is because  villains are hated and get tragic end most of the times. So his fans dont want him to get  hate and  meet another tragic end.  This boils down to confusing reel from real ( I read many comments on IG or Twitter  recently where INAR fans think KMK is YSH,hence confusing the character with the actor for the sole reason YSH seems as cute,puppish and charming as KMK).The ones who benefit the popularity of dramas are meal lead/protagonists  the most and in the long term,whereas  villains need to prove themselves again in another drama. Their popularity is within a short time even though they might leave a strong impression. Some actors got popular with villains but either they lost their momentum or they couldn't break into the system and snatch  first lead roles.  There are a few who were really smart, used that opportunity to go bigger, I'm thinking about  NGM. The conversation  about villains is really timely, I watched this morning  some old episodes of  Happy together and  I was surprised to see NGM 's cameo.  You see, after remember he received calls to appear in variety shows. Even if YSH gets  international stardom but struggles to get a break out domestically  he will  never receive the first dibs or the best offers.  He will always get the second third and so on. Thus there is no wonder he gets critics for being bad at choosing projects. How can he choose  good projects if the chances are denied to him from the beginning?  You know how much  Im dying to see him playing an antagonist,he needs to go bad and show a different side  of him :not an childlish and secluded chaebol unaware of real world, not a crown prince with high morals  pursuing to save his people,not a son pursuing  revenge and becoming a lawyer in order to clean his father's name.  With a different role, a different  character and a different side of him he might  stand a bigger chance to get some momentum domestically. It's been  3 years since his discharge  but he has still not gotten a good acting gig propulsing his career both overseas and  in korea. The only one that seemed to bring some benefits (which needs to be partially proven since 2018 is a promising year for kdramas and there are some upcoming dramas that are highly anticipated + IANAR is slated to air in  25 other countries) is IANAR, however koreans slept on it. I'm aware  the chances of him to be a villain are higher with movies than with dramas, but  I still stand with my  POV and think  maybe he should venture into his dark side and show it  on screen. 

 

I ll edit my post later to play with templates, my hand felt again itchy haha. I wanted to chip in

 

Edit :  my answers :)

20180320_201212.jpg

20180320_194938.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...