Quantcast
Berou

Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪 [completed drama : Bok Soo's back / My Strange Hero]

13 hours ago, justlove said:

Awww I try! YSH deserves all the love, so I don't mind telling people about his projects. :)

Yes he's their bias now! :wub: I'll update on my parents and mine's opinions on Ruler. I actually haven't watched it yet :sweatingbullets: so I'll be watching it with my parents :)

Yeah instead of 2 episodes a week, they get 5 episodes a week because I believe they cut it to 30 minutes episodes each day. Once IANAR ends, maybe Ruler will air on the other channel as I don't think it's aired there yet but it's supposed to. So lucky them, they get so much YSH on their tv screens :wub::lol:

I've watched almost all of those projects except Ruler (but I'll be starting it soon! :wink:) and finished Imaginary Cat last week. All his projects are special in their own way for me. I do like all of them, and I like I got to see a different side of YSH in each project! :wub::)

-------------

YSH's Elle magazine photos are here and oh my goshhh he's just SO HANDSOME! :love: Swooning so hard right now :heart:

he does!! :heart: I wish I can do the same but sadly my sisters aren't fan of melodramas so I was supper happy he took in IANAR so now I can try to get them to watch it!! :wink::D but that will take time but I'll do it for sure!! :D

hhhhhh I'll be waiting for your opinion alongside your parents'!! :wink::D

oh my!! I really forgot about the CF's they put in between, airing 30 min of the episode in 1 hour!! that's one of the reasons I stoped watching tv!! :lol:

true!! and we're still to see more different sides and charms of him as well!! :wink::wub:

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :love: thank you soooooo much chingu!! :wub: he looks sooooooo handsome and sexy!! :blush::love:

2018022001001682300128171_20180220163509571.jpg?type=w540

2018022001001682300128172_20180220163509579.jpg?type=w540

cr: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003217733

cr: @ellekorea

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

he does!! :heart: I wish I can do the same but sadly my sisters aren't fan of melodramas so I was supper happy he took in IANAR so now I can try to get them to watch it!! :wink::D but that will take time but I'll do it for sure!! :D

hhhhhh I'll be waiting for your opinion alongside your parents'!! :wink::D

oh my!! I really forgot about the CF's they put in between, airing 30 min of the episode in 1 hour!! that's one of the reasons I stoped watching tv!! :lol:

true!! and we're still to see more different sides and charms of him as well!! :wink::wub:

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :love: thank you soooooo much chingu!! :wub: he looks sooooooo handsome and sexy!! :blush::love:

Yay try and get your sisters to watch IANAR! Who knows, maybe after IANAR they'll consider watching his other dramas/movies :wink: :wub:

We'll be starting Ruler soon hopefully next week! My parents are on the last 2 episodes of Remember :)

Yeah! And I'm already excited to see more from him. Really looking forward to what role he decides to take on after IANAR :)

You're welcome chingu! And thank you too for those photos! He's just soooooooo handsome :love::heart:

And looking forward to more from his Elle pictorial, but looks like one translation from it is out :) Can't wait to read more from this interview :wub:

The fact that he says he's happy makes me so happy :heart: Yoo Seung Ho, stay happy and healthy always :heart:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 K-Drama Actors Who Didn’t Fail To Impress Us In 2017

As we start of the year 2018, it’s the perfect time to look back at 2017 and the wonderfully charming and talented actors who impressed us in their lead roles. We had everything from an MMA fighter, a ’90s K-pop star, to even a handsome goblin! The year was definitely not short of unique and intriguing characters. These actors are considered some of the top actors in the Korean entertainment industry and we were lucky to be able to see them on the small screen in 2017.

To celebrate all that they had to offer, here’s a look at 15 of the top K-drama actors from 2017 in the form of some fun superlatives.

Yoo Seung Ho: Most emotionally packed line

Yoo Seung Ho in “Ruler: Master of the Mask”

yoo-seung-ho-ruler-master-of-the-mask.jp

With this one line, the Crown Prince Lee Sun’s secret is revealed. This one line brings so much pain and despair to the two characters. Han Ga Eun (Kim So Hyun) saved the man who killed her father. It’s an emotional scene as she knows she should hate him, but can’t because she’s in love with him. The way that they look into each other’s eyes in despair and pain makes it an emotional moment. 

Catch the trailer for “Ruler: Master of the Mask”:

cr: https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/17/15-k-drama-actors-didnt-fail-impress-us-2017/

@justlove I would love it but they're not fans of having their hearts broken to peices which is one of Yoo Seung Ho's well know skills!! :lol: but my plan is to get them to know of his talent and love him with the hope of him making another project they can watch!! :wink: hhhhhh

you're most welcome and thank you for the translation!! :wub: him being happy makes us happy for sure!! :heart: always be happy Yoo Seung Ho-ssi!! :heart: 

and above is Ruler's 5min trailer, this post came in perfect time with you about to start it!! :D I still remember those days vividly, how I was looking for the drama's teasers and when we got the long trailer!! those feelings and how I was mesmirised by him even through those few minutes!! awwww :wub::wub::wub: 

• Like 3

*delurking before going back quickly to my cave *

@sakura2016 Ruler's trailer is really top-notch and really put the bar high in terms of expectations. It gave the impression of a blockbuster drama. Because of MBC 's shameless promotion and  the milking  for months before the premiere, the fans had massive expectations. All fell apart within 4 episodes and it left a bad taste in everyone's mouth. When I think of all the wasted potential, I still get upset. If MBC hadn't BOTCHED it completely, YSH would have been flying high now !! He would have hit really big and would have received awards in the major big ceremonies. 

I prefer watching the fan made videos than the drama itself because they are better edited lol.  Bad writing, bad directing, choppy editing. I just remember one word for this drama : BAD !

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Berou said:

*delurking before going back quickly to my cave *

@sakura2016 Ruler's trailer is really top-notch and really put the bar high in terms of expectations. It gave the impression of a blockbuster drama. Because of MBC 's shameless promotion and  the milking  for months before the premiere, the fans had massive expectations. All fell apart within 4 episodes and it left a bad taste in everyone's mouth. When I think of all the wasted potential, I still get upset. If MBC hadn't BOTCHED it completely, YSH would have been flying high now !! He would have hit really big and would have received awards in the major big ceremonies. 

I prefer watching the fan made videos than the drama itself because they are better edited lol.  Bad writing, bad directing, choppy editing. I just remember one word for this drama : BAD !

Hide contents

well yeah, the drama didn't live up to our high expectations!! alot of potential was wasted and talents wasn't used to its fullest but still I enjoyed it and it was basically saved by Yoo Seung Ho (mainly), Kim So Hyun and the rest of the cast's hard work!! and it had great OSTs that I still enjoy and watch its MVs!! :wub: thank you sooooooo much for the MVs!! :wub: I still rewatch them and many others as well till now!! :wub: more better edited videos for you and me!! :tongue::wub: 

Spoiler

I need to stop or I'll post them all!! :lol: I remember how I was always lookings for the drama's OSTs' MVs mostely JRUOSt and Hibi and was happy when JRUOST kept making MVs for IANAR OSTs as well!! :wub::D  

• Like 3

@sakura2016 Ruler had really beautiful OSTS :o, maybe that's one of the rare positive points along with the acting.  I've watched those MVs, I also really like JRUOST's editing ! 

Speaking about Ruler, Soompi's articles are really timely :)

OTPs We Can’t Get Over: The Cutest Moments From K-Drama Couples Of 2017

Kim So Hyun and Yoo Seung Ho in “Ruler: Master of the Mask”

In terms of visuals, we knew that when Kim So Hyun and Yoo Seung Ho were cast as the two main leads for “Ruler: Master of the Mask,” it was pretty close to perfection. But visuals aside, it’s really their acting abilities and completely effortless chemistry that the two share as lovers that make this drama so good. There are too many moments in this drama that are not only cute, but so romantic.

When Lee Sun (Yoo Seung Ho) is SO happy to hear that Han Ga Eun (Kim So Hyun) is not promised to marry anyone:

When Ga Eun is caught off-guard by Lee Sun’s confident question:Hey S

o

om

piers, what was your favorite couple moment of 2017? Let me know in the comments below!

Check out the nominees for Best Couple in the 13th Annual Soompi Awards below (presented by Oh My Girl’s Jiho and Binnie), and don’t forget to vote ! 

https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/19/otps-cant-get-cutest-moments-k-drama-couples-2017/

@justlove Yes that's what I've told you.  Even my love for YSH couldn't help me to finish it, I got tired of it at the end and dropped it ( which is very rare from me, I tend to watch all his projects from the start to the end  no matter the script, good or bad). I think the biggest reason is the dragging and watching it while it was still on air. It's much easier to watch draggy dramas when they are completed, you can fast-forward the parts you don't like. I couldn't really do it while it was airing. I was hoping each week it would get better and was positive, little by little my pessimism took over.  The trailer looks really good but the drama isn't as glamourous as the trailer. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

@justlove I would love it but they're not fans of having their hearts broken to peices which is one of Yoo Seung Ho's well know skills!! :lol: but my plan is to get them to know of his talent and love him with the hope of him making another project they can watch!! :wink: hhhhhh

you're most welcome and thank you for the translation!! :wub: him being happy makes us happy for sure!! :heart: always be happy Yoo Seung Ho-ssi!! :heart: 

and above is Ruler's 5min trailer, this post came in perfect time with you about to start it!! :D I still remember those days vividly, how I was looking for the drama's teasers and when we got the long trailer!! those feelings and how I was mesmirised by him even through those few minutes!! awwww :wub::wub::wub: 

Aw good luck getting your sisters to watch IANAR. I hope when they start watching it, they'll enjoy it :) Maybe you can show them Kim Seondal too! YSH's character was pretty funny throughout the movie :lol: Or maybe Joseon Magician because YSH's face was so pretty there :wub:

And thank you for the trailer! :) I'll show it to my parents too because they don't have an idea of what Ruler's storyline is yet. 

@Berou I think you told me before that since Ruler wasn't that great, so I should watch the first 5 or 6? episodes (old kdrama format) and then the last 5 or 6? episodes (old kdrama format)? 

To be honest, the only reason why I plan on watching Ruler is for YSH. I really enjoy seeing him act, so I'm thinking that I'll try and see how many episodes of it I can handle before I give up.  Then for the episodes I missed, I'll just look up clips of it on YouTube and read recaps of the episodes. But who knows, maybe I'll end up liking it and watch the entire thing because the trailer looks really good to me. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Berou said:

@sakura2016 Ruler had really beautiful OSTS :o, maybe that's one of the rare positive points along with the acting.  I've watched those MVs, I also really like JRUOST's editing ! 

Speaking about Ruler, Soompi's articles are really timely :)

yeah!! not many dramas have that much number of beautiful OSTs, some of the dramas I loved barely had 1 OST that I really loved which was sad for me in a way!! :lol: but Ruler had many which was a great bonus to me :wub: since I'm OSTs fans even if I don't watch its dramas!! :lol:

thank you for sharing chingu!! :wub:...awwwww I really love those moments they are so cute and hillarious!! :wub::lol: and Lee Seon/Yoo Seung Ho asking if he's handsome will always be a memoriable moments to me!! :lol: a handsome man like him asking that question is a shoker for sure!! :lol: but it's sad in a way since he never got to see his face nor know how handsome he is!! :( I'm getting nostalgic now!! hhhhhhh

and I'm always voting!! :wink:

21 hours ago, justlove said:

Aw good luck getting your sisters to watch IANAR. I hope when they start watching it, they'll enjoy it :) Maybe you can show them Kim Seondal too! YSH's character was pretty funny throughout the movie :lol: Or maybe Joseon Magician because YSH's face was so pretty there :wub:

And thank you for the trailer! :) I'll show it to my parents too because they don't have an idea of what Ruler's storyline is yet. 

@Berou I think you told me before that since Ruler wasn't that great, so I should watch the first 5 or 6? episodes (old kdrama format) and then the last 5 or 6? episodes (old kdrama format)? 

To be honest, the only reason why I plan on watching Ruler is for YSH. I really enjoy seeing him act, so I'm thinking that I'll try and see how many episodes of it I can handle before I give up.  Then for the episodes I missed, I'll just look up clips of it on YouTube and read recaps of the episodes. But who knows, maybe I'll end up liking it and watch the entire thing because the trailer looks really good to me. 

they love love stories so that won't work!! :(

hope you enjoy it!! :)

hhhhhhhhhhhhh you can't do that now since you'll watch your parents!! :lol:...hope you'll enjoy it like I did!! :wub: I think the wait and the trailer made us have high expectations and many theories on how things will get unfold that when it didn't go that way we felt let down but Yoo Seung Ho was AWESOME there and I so loved him as Lee Seon :love: and loved the drama for sure!! :D:wub:

• Like 2

yeah!! not many dramas have that much number of beautiful OSTs, some of the dramas I loved barely had 1 OST that I really loved which was sad for me in a way!! :lol: but Ruler had many which was a great bonus to me :wub: since I'm OSTs fans even if I don't watch its dramas!! :lol:

thank you for sharing chingu!! :wub:...awwwww I really love those moments they are so cute and hillarious!! :wub::lol: and Lee Seon/Yoo Seung Ho asking if he's handsome will always be a memoriable moments to me!! :lol: a handsome man like him asking that question is a shoker for sure!! :lol: but it's sad in a way since he never got to see his face nor know how handsome he is!! :( I'm getting nostalgic now!! hhhhhhh

and I'm always voting!! :wink:

they love love stories so that won't work!! :(

hope you enjoy it!! :)

hhhhhhhhhhhhh you can't do that now since you'll watch your parents!! :lol:...hope you'll enjoy it like I did!! :wub: I think the wait and the trailer made us have high expectations and many theories on how things will get unfold that when it didn't go that way we felt let down but Yoo Seung Ho was AWESOME there and I so loved him as Lee Seon :love: and loved the drama for sure!! :D:wub:

Awww but how about showing them Imaginary Cat? It’s not a romantic love story, but it’s kind of a  love story between a cat owner and his cat. :lol: Like I wish the entire series was just filled with YSH’s character Jong Hyun and Bok Gil the cat. Their scenes together I enjoyed the most, they were too cute :wub:

tumblr_otcf1hEZYP1tmjt2ko4_400.gif   tumblr_otcf1hEZYP1tmjt2ko2_400.gif

Gifs credit to hearou on Tumblr 

I’m hoping to enjoy Ruler! Like based on the trailer, it looks really good. But I’ve read reviews of it and they’re not good :( But the positive things they say about it though is the acting from YSH and the rest of the cast was great, so that’s what I’m looking forward to :) And I do love listening to good OSTs so I’m looking forward to that too :)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, justlove said:

Awww but how about showing them Imaginary Cat? It’s not a romantic love story, but it’s kind of a  love story between a cat owner and his cat. :lol: Like I wish the entire series was just filled with YSH’s character Jong Hyun and Bok Gil the cat. Their scenes together I enjoyed the most, they were too cute :wub:

Gifs credit to hearou on Tumblr 

I’m hoping to enjoy Ruler! Like based on the trailer, it looks really good. But I’ve read reviews of it and they’re not good :( But the positive things they say about it though is the acting from YSH and the rest of the cast was great, so that’s what I’m looking forward to :) And I do love listening to good OSTs so I’m looking forward to that too :)

hhhhhhhhhhhh that was a great love story indeed!! :lol::wub: but won't work too!! :lol:

thank you for the gifs!! that smile of his heals my heart!! :heart:

let's hope for that!! everyone has a different taste as you could see, I loved it while @Berou loved only him, the OSTs and its MVs :lol::tongue: let's see what your take will be!! :D

AAAAAAAND...MR.Yoo's swoooony ELLE pictorial!! :heart::love::blush:

996B15485A8EB14C2DE96E

993A79485A8EB15730BA6F

cr: @actoryoocom

• Like 2

22 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhhhhhh that was a great love story indeed!! :lol::wub: but won't work too!! :lol:

thank you for the gifs!! that smile of his heals my heart!! :heart:

let's hope for that!! everyone has a different taste as you could see, I loved it while @Berou loved only him, the OSTs and its MVs :lol::tongue: let's see what your take will be!! :D

AAAAAAAND...MR.Yoo's swoooony ELLE pictorial!! :heart::love::blush:

Aw I tried! Well hoping your sisters will enjoy IANAR :)

Yes that smile of his makes my heart melt :wub: He honestly has one of the most beautiful smiles :heart:

Yes I will let you know my take will be on Ruler, and I'll let you know my parents' take too! We'll be starting Ruler on Monday :) They will finally be finishing Remember tonight. 

Ahhhh thank you chingu for posting those photos! SO HANDSOME :love:

And here's more from the Elle Pictorial :wub:

20180222_172842928_23314.jpg

20180222_172846813_61079.jpg

Credit to: http://www.elle.co.kr/article/preview.asp?MenuCode=en010302&intSno=20729&utm_source=dable

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Veteran actor Park Chul Min reveals he forged Park Bo Gum and Song Joong Ki's autographs

The actor also talked about his close friendship with Yoo Seung Ho. He said, "The age gap between us is 26 years. We worked on many productions together. There are about six that we were on together." 

Park Chul Min complimented the younger actor, saying, "We became close since we met on a variety of works, and my mentality isn't so mature, whereas Seung Ho is mature for his age." He continued, "He comes to watch my shows and we drink together sometimes. He's nice; not because he was directed to be so. He's nice innately so I love him."

song-joong-ki_yoo-seung-ho_park-bo-gum_1

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/02/veteran-actor-park-chul-min-reveals-he-forged-park-bo-gum-and-song-joong-kis-autographs

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 23/02/2018 at 2:20 PM, justlove said:

Aw I tried! Well hoping your sisters will enjoy IANAR :)

Yes that smile of his makes my heart melt :wub: He honestly has one of the most beautiful smiles :heart:

Yes I will let you know my take will be on Ruler, and I'll let you know my parents' take too! We'll be starting Ruler on Monday :) They will finally be finishing Remember tonight. 

Ahhhh thank you chingu for posting those photos! SO HANDSOME :love:

And here's more from the Elle Pictorial :wub:

Credit to: http://www.elle.co.kr/article/preview.asp?MenuCode=en010302&intSno=20729&utm_source=dable

hope so!! :)

it reaches our heart and steal in in a second!! :wub::heart:

I'll be waiting!! :D

thank you for the pics chingu!! :wub: I love his gaze!! :love::heart: I want to see more of this side of him in one of his upcoming projects!! :blush:

26 minutes ago, Berou said:

Veteran actor Park Chul Min reveals he forged Park Bo Gum and Song Joong Ki's autographs

The actor also talked about his close friendship with Yoo Seung Ho. He said, "The age gap between us is 26 years. We worked on many productions together. There are about six that we were on together." 

Park Chul Min complimented the younger actor, saying, "We became close since we met on a variety of works, and my mentality isn't so mature, whereas Seung Ho is mature for his age." He continued, "He comes to watch my shows and we drink together sometimes. He's nice; not because he was directed to be so. He's nice innately so I love him."

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/02/veteran-actor-park-chul-min-reveals-he-forged-park-bo-gum-and-song-joong-kis-autographs

awwwwww I so love seeing how well loved Yoo Seung Ho is by his co-stars!! :wub::heart:

hhhhhhhhhhhh Yoo Seung Ho is more mature than him?!! :lol: I love their relationship and I was happy to see him being a special appearance in IANAR as well :wub: though he was on the bad guys' side against Kim Min Kyu which was funny in a way knowing how close he is to Yoo Seung Ho and being Lee Seon's teacher and monetor that I loved in Ruler!! :lol:

• Like 2

hope so!! :)

it reaches our heart and steal in in a second!! :wub::heart:

I'll be waiting!! :D

thank you for the pics chingu!! :wub: I love his gaze!! :love::heart: I want to see more of this side of him in one of his upcoming projects!! :blush:

awwwwww I so love seeing how well loved Yoo Seung Ho is by his co-stars!! :wub::heart:

hhhhhhhhhhhh Yoo Seung Ho is more mature than him?!! :lol: I love their relationship and I was happy to see him being a special appearance in IANAR as well :wub: though he was on the bad guys' side against Kim Min Kyu which was funny in a way knowing how close he is to Yoo Seung Ho and being Lee Seon's teacher and monetor that I loved in Ruler!! :lol:

You're welcome chingu! :) And I'm with you! I'd like to see more of that side of him too :)

And same. I loved reading that YSH is so well loved by his previous co-stars! He's just so respectful and kind to everyone :wub:

------------

So cute :wub:

Yoo Seung Ho with Gil Jung Woo (Little Kim Min Kyu) and Go Woo Rim (Little Hwang Yoo Chul) in I’m Not a Robot drama set

1519467039474.jpg?type=w800

1519467020754.jpg?type=w800

Credit to: https://m.blog.naver.com/evan0070/221215766668

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1