Quantcast
Jump to content
Berou

Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪 [completed drama : Bok Soo's back / My Strange Hero]

Recommended Posts

@sakura2016 super happy here ! YSH is going to grace us with another magazine shooting :wub:. He is being too generous to his fans . He's not obliged to do, especially with the ratings of his latest drama. The waiting is less painful with the few updates we will get

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Berou I know!! :D I'm really thankful to him having mercy on our poor hearts making our wait more bearable :wub: I'm waiting impatiently for his magazine pictorial!! :love:

 

are these new?!! I don't remember seeing them before!! :wub::wub::wub:

 

 

 

Spoiler

 

 

cr: iloveyoo__

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yayyy! I'm super excited for his upcoming magazine pictorial! :wub::lol: It will make the wait for his next project more bearable :) Thanks for sharing the news @imnotarobot, @sakura2016 and thanks for sharing those photos too! :) He's so handsome :wub:

 

------------------------

 

I think the photo below was taken the same day he was at the car repair shop. The outfit looks the same :)

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@justlove I don't think it  was taken the same day, he wears the same pair of shoes and jeans but not the same jacket / coat :wink:. The jacket he wore at the repair shop is shorter

 

 

 

YSH might come to the Philippines :)

Edited by Berou
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Berou When I first saw the photo, I looked at the shoes and pants so I thought it was taken on the same day. But looking at it again, yeah they’re different so my mistake :sweatingbullets:

 

I saw that post earlier, and I got excited that there’s a possibility YSH will visit my home country! :wub: I want to help but sadly I can’t even access the site as it’s not available in the U.S. :(

 

 

Also, Happy Valentine’s Day to our YSH and everyone here! :) Even if you don’t celebrate Valentine’s Day, have a wonderful day :heart:

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The news I've been waiting for is officially confirmed! IANAR will air in the Philippines on ABSCBN! :lol::wub: 

 

 

 

 

*EDIT: Japan will also air IANAR very soon :) Based on the photo, looks like it'll be in April.

Spoiler

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought I posted this yesterday but I didn't apparently!! :lol:

 

On 12/02/2018 at 4:36 PM, justlove said:

Yayyy! I'm super excited for his upcoming magazine pictorial! :wub::lol: It will make the wait for his next project more bearable :) Thanks for sharing the news @imnotarobot, @sakura2016 and thanks for sharing those photos too! :) He's so handsome :wub:

 

------------------------

 

I think the photo below was taken the same day he was at the car repair shop. The outfit looks the same :)

 

 

@justlove me too!! !w00t: and from the peek we got we will have great pics to swoon over!! :tongue::love:

 

@Berou answered you regarding that!! but thank you for the pic!! :wub: lucky the fan who was there!! :tongue::wub:

 

On 12/02/2018 at 10:55 PM, Berou said:

YSH might come to the Philippines :)

 

5 hours ago, imnotarobot said:

 

 

2 hours ago, justlove said:

The news I've been waiting for is officially confirmed! IANAR will air in the Philippines on ABSCBN! :lol::wub:

 

yaaay great news keep coming!! :w00t: Yoo Seung Ho's popularity is rising as he deserve and I hope/'m sure he keeps winning more ad more hearts and fans!! :heart:

 

:wub::wub::wub:

 

 

cr: ysh_is_miracle

 
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@sakura2016 So excited to see those! Based on what you posted, he was already looking so handsome, can’t wait to swoon even harder when the new photos come out :wub::lol:

Any idea on when the magazine shooting will come out? :D

 

I was so happy that ABSCBN finally announced they’ll air IANAR. They promote their shows so well, and usually kdramas that air with ABSCBN end up being a hit in the Philippines :)

I should make a list of how many fans YSH got from me :lol: Like I introduce one of his dramas to someone, and the response I get back is that he’s so handsome/young yet such a good actor. So then they tell me that they look up his other projects to watch because they enjoy seeing him act.

Oh! Update on my parents watching Remember, my dad teared up when Jin Woo was in the hospital crying over his dead father. First time ever where my dad did that watching a drama, YSH is that good! They’re still not finished with Remember yet, I believe they’re on ep 15. It’s been busy so they can’t watch an episode every night. They told me not to start Ruler till they finish Remember because they want to watch it together, so fine I’ll wait and watch with them :)

 

Thanks chingu for sharing all those photos of YSH's pretty face :love: 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When will YSH do an action drama ? 

 

 

 

 

@justlove  Thank you for spreading YSH love  :) and converting many people into Yoopies. A good fan is a fan who promotes his/ her bias well. I've read the writer of Remember will team up with the PD of the time between dog and wolf in tvn cable TV, to create a drama in which LJK will be the hero. My low-key wish is, since the writer of Remember has many hits under his belt and writes very memorable villains ( for instance Nam Gyu Man) and likes YSH's acting, the villain role should be offered to YSH lol. 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Berou You're welcome! Whenever I talk with someone about kdramas, I always end up mentioning YSH in the conversation. I just adore him so much, and he has such a gift in acting, that more people should know about that. Which is why I try to be a good fan by bringing up his projects to people I know :)

I read about that, and it's a drama I'm considering to watch, but I'm waiting to see more of the cast before making a final decision. Though, if YSH joins the show I'll for sure watch :wink: I'm ready to see what kind of role YSH is going to take on next :) But I actually really want an action drama or movie to be his next project :sweatingbullets::lol:

--------------------

Yoo Seung Ho Shares Relatable Concerns And Thoughts On Malicious Comments

A. Kim February 15, 2018

Yoo-Seung-Ho2.jpg

Actor Yoo Seung Ho recently sat down for an interview, where he revealed his outlook on malicious comments.

 

When described as a celebrity without any malicious comments, Yoo Seung Ho waved his hands in denial as he replied, “That’s not entirely the case.” When the actor shared that he receives malicious comments as well, the reporter then asked for an example. Yoo Seung Ho paused for a moment before he said, “Go back to the army?” with a laugh. He explained, “Sometimes there are those that say things that hit close to home. But most of them are far from the truth or just rants. I just don’t want to get hurt by every little comment.”

 

Yoo Seung Ho is already in his 18th year since debut, and has thus matured relatively faster than his peers. The actor shared one of his concerns, saying, “I like observing people, and get inspiration from it. But, I don’t really like meeting with other people. As time goes by, it’s harder to figure out how to treat others. I feel like opportunities to sincerely interact with others are dwindling.”

 

Voicing another concern, Yoo Seung Ho continued on to remark, “When I was young, 26 seemed like the age I would do everything. However, when I go out to drink with my friends, they still ask me for my identification. Only my age increased, everything else is the same. Sometimes I feel like I am stuck in the past.”

 

Yoo Seung Ho recently starred in MBC’s “I Am Not a Robot,” which ended this past January. 

https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/15/yoo-seung-ho-shares-relatable-concerns-thoughts-malicious-comments/

 

 

*EDIT: More translations from YSH"s interview :)

And there's already a trailer for IANAR in the Philippines. My first reaction though was why dub over YSH's voice :bawling: but I know they have to do that to any foreign shows they air over there. So it was weird hearing the voices dubbed, but hoping it'll be a huge success over there :) Glad to see ABSCBN has started promoting right away after announcing they got the rights to air the show :) 

Spoiler

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, justlove said:

@sakura2016 So excited to see those! Based on what you posted, he was already looking so handsome, can’t wait to swoon even harder when the new photos come out :wub::lol:

Any idea on when the magazine shooting will come out? :D

 

I was so happy that ABSCBN finally announced they’ll air IANAR. They promote their shows so well, and usually kdramas that air with ABSCBN end up being a hit in the Philippines :)

I should make a list of how many fans YSH got from me :lol: Like I introduce one of his dramas to someone, and the response I get back is that he’s so handsome/young yet such a good actor. So then they tell me that they look up his other projects to watch because they enjoy seeing him act.

Oh! Update on my parents watching Remember, my dad teared up when Jin Woo was in the hospital crying over his dead father. First time ever where my dad did that watching a drama, YSH is that good! They’re still not finished with Remember yet, I believe they’re on ep 15. It’s been busy so they can’t watch an episode every night. They told me not to start Ruler till they finish Remember because they want to watch it together, so fine I’ll wait and watch with them :)

 

Thanks chingu for sharing all those photos of YSH's pretty face :love: 

 

don't think the ones I posted are related to his elle magazine photoshout or is it?!! :sweatingbullets: but we'll get to swoon alot for sure!! :wink::wub:

 

awwwwww that's great!! I'm so happy!! :wub: keep introducing him to more chingu!! hhhhhhh :wink: now you're to keep us updated about how IANAR will be received in the Philippines when it starts ending!! :D

 

oh BTW, did your parents/father start Remember yet?!!...oooook, I got my answer!! ahhhhhh :w00t: I'm so happy!! yeah Yoo Sung Ho is that good!! :wink: now let's see if your father will tear up at one of the remaining heartbreaking moments that's to come!! :wink::tongue:...awwww that's great!! your family are officially Yoo Seung Ho's fans now!! :w00t::wub:

 

you're most welcome!! :D I'm waiting for more to come!! :wub:

 

20 hours ago, Berou said:

When will YSH do an action drama ?

 

 

 

@justlove  Thank you for spreading YSH love  :) and converting many people into Yoopies. A good fan is a fan who promotes his/ her bias well. I've read the writer of Remember will team up with the PD of the time between dog and wolf in tvn cable TV, to create a drama in which LJK will be the hero. My low-key wish is, since the writer of Remember has many hits under his belt and writes very memorable villains ( for instance Nam Gyu Man) and likes YSH's acting, the villain role should be offered to YSH lol.

 

 

uhhhhh MY HEART!! :love::heart: really, we need to have him in an action role!! soon, please!! :blush:

 

oh, so it's Remember's writer that's writing that drama?!! I only read Lee Jun Ki and the PD's part not realising who the writer is!! why my heart stoped for a second?!! could it be the fear of the heartbreaks the writer would put on us?!! :lol: add Yoo Sung Ho in this and I guarantee you we're doomed!! :lol: but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! what am I supposed to do if Yoo Seung Ho is a villain against Lee Jun Ki?!! :scream: I love them both and having them work together would be a dream come true and we have action as well so :love: but my weak heart can't hate Yoo Seung Ho nor handle seeing him a villain against Lee Jun Ki!! :astonished: don't do that to me!! hhhhhhhh or should they do?!! :wink::D hahahahaha

 

12 hours ago, justlove said:

@Berou You're welcome! Whenever I talk with someone about kdramas, I always end up mentioning YSH in the conversation. I just adore him so much, and he has such a gift in acting, that more people should know about that. Which is why I try to be a good fan by bringing up his projects to people I know :)

I read about that, and it's a drama I'm considering to watch, but I'm waiting to see more of the cast before making a final decision. Though, if YSH joins the show I'll for sure watch :wink: I'm ready to see what kind of role YSH is going to take on next :) But I actually really want an action drama or movie to be his next project :sweatingbullets::lol:

 

great job chingu!! :thumbsup::heart:

 

well that drama has action into it you know!! :wink: hihihihihi but really Yoo Seung Ho still taking some rest so we need to wait a little longer I think to hear som casting news for his upcoming project!! I really want him to take a rile that showcase another charm of his like action or villain role!! :D he'd do great!! :wub:

 

thank you for the interviews chingu!! :wub: though I got sad reading the 1st one!! :( people really say hurtful things not realising how much it affects the other person!! worst their words are just mean to hurt others not a building criticism!! and as we can't shield him from all those hurtful comments, sadly, we can still spread our love to him from our position as his fans!! :heart:

 

hhhhhhhhhhh I really hate dubbing myself!! and to do it to an actor who I ADORE his voice?! you're basically killing me!! :lol: but we need to look to the good side of this and that is more people we'll get to watch Yoo Seung Ho's drama and fall for him!! :D:heart:

 

how he took off his hanbock and covered her with it in an embrace!! :love: his emoting eyes, his deep voice and his manly aura!! :blush:

 

cr: ysh_persianfanpage

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

[유승호 플레이리스트] Yoo Seung Ho playlist

1. 김진표 '미안해서 미안해'(Feat. G.NA) ~ Kim Jin Pyo 'Sorry That I'm Sorry' (Feat. G.NA)
.
"It's a song I usually enjoy, why do I like this song? It's too sad to say "Sorry That I'm Sorry" (laughs), I feel that sad feelings."

2. 빈센트 '띵킹 어바웃'(Thinking About) ~ Vincent 'Thinking About'
.
"It's my favorite song. I'm so excited about racing nowadays, but I like to listen a song when I drive. I like cars and I decided to go to the club after finishing 'Ruler'. It's a hobby, it's a ride, not a contest, but it's a ride, so when you listen to this song, your stress will be gone. "Racing is enjoy (laughs)."

3. 듀크 두몽트(Duke Dumont) '오션 드라이브'(Ocean Drive)
.
"I would like to recommend this song, which is a bit of a dreamy feeling in the Electro genre."

Translated by YSHbiased
Source: http://sporbiz.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=199489

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

4 hours ago, imnotarobot said:

 

 

I think there is higher chances he comes to Philippies especially that his new drama IANAR will be airing soon there!! :D:wub:

 

hhhhhhh Yoo Seung Ho will get it back to you but in his gentle way still!! :lol::heart:

 

cr: walnutgrove0817

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/16/2018 at 9:54 AM, sakura2016 said:

awwwwww that's great!! I'm so happy!! :wub: keep introducing him to more chingu!! hhhhhhh :wink: now you're to keep us updated about how IANAR will be received in the Philippines when it starts ending!! :D

 

oh BTW, did your parents/father start Remember yet?!!...oooook, I got my answer!! ahhhhhh :w00t: I'm so happy!! yeah Yoo Sung Ho is that good!! :wink: now let's see if your father will tear up at one of the remaining heartbreaking moments that's to come!! :wink::tongue:...awwww that's great!! your family are officially Yoo Seung Ho's fans now!! :w00t::wub:

 

well that drama has action into it you know!! :wink: hihihihihi but really Yoo Seung Ho still taking some rest so we need to wait a little longer I think to hear som casting news for his upcoming project!! I really want him to take a rile that showcase another charm of his like action or villain role!! :D he'd do great!! :wub:

 

thank you for the interviews chingu!! :wub: though I got sad reading the 1st one!! :( people really say hurtful things not realising how much it affects the other person!! worst their words are just mean to hurt others not a building criticism!! and as we can't shield him from all those hurtful comments, sadly, we can still spread our love to him from our position as his fans!! :heart:

 

hhhhhhhhhhh I really hate dubbing myself!! and to do it to an actor who I ADORE his voice?! you're basically killing me!! :lol: but we need to look to the good side of this and that is more people we'll get to watch Yoo Seung Ho's drama and fall for him!! :D:heart:

Even though I'm not in the Philippines, I'll keep you all updated through my relatives who are there :) One of them even called last Friday just to say she saw the IANAR trailer on her tv. Wishing it'll be successful over there and that will push for YSH to have a fanmeet in the Philippines and then have some fanmeets in other countries too because IANAR will air in so many different countries :D

 

Yes my parents adore YSH! They weren't planning to watch Ruler, but they will watch soon because they enjoy watching him act :) They're almost done with watching Remember :wink:

 

I need to remind myself that IANAR ended less than a month ago, so he should still be resting, and I should be more patient :sweatingbullets: But whatever role he decides to take on next, I'm sure he'll be great :)

 

People should realize if they don't have anything nice to say, they shouldn't say anything at all. I want to find those people and beat them up like what Ji Ah said in IANAR. But instead, I'll just spread positive thoughts for YSH by introducing more people to his projects :wub:

 

Even though it's dubbed, the good side is they get to see YSH on their tv screens every night as ABSCBN airs all drama episodes Mondays to Fridays! :lol:

 

Joseon Magician was the second YSH project I watched! Remember was my first project, so it'll always hold a special place in my heart. :wub:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, justlove said:

Even though I'm not in the Philippines, I'll keep you all updated through my relatives who are there :) One of them even called last Friday just to say she saw the IANAR trailer on her tv. Wishing it'll be successful over there and that will push for YSH to have a fanmeet in the Philippines and then have some fanmeets in other countries too because IANAR will air in so many different countries :D

 

Yes my parents adore YSH! They weren't planning to watch Ruler, but they will watch soon because they enjoy watching him act :) They're almost done with watching Remember :wink:

 

I need to remind myself that IANAR ended less than a month ago, so he should still be resting, and I should be more patient :sweatingbullets: But whatever role he decides to take on next, I'm sure he'll be great :)

 

People should realize if they don't have anything nice to say, they shouldn't say anything at all. I want to find those people and beat them up like what Ji Ah said in IANAR. But instead, I'll just spread positive thoughts for YSH by introducing more people to his projects :wub:

 

Even though it's dubbed, the good side is they get to see YSH on their tv screens every night as ABSCBN airs all drama episodes Mondays to Fridays! :lol:

 

Joseon Magician was the second YSH project I watched! Remember was my first project, so it'll always hold a special place in my heart. :wub:

 

I'm always greatful to you chingu for the updates and your hardwork on introducing Yoo Seung Ho's projects to those around you!! :heart:

 

hhhhhhhhh that's good to know!! he's now their biase like us!! :lol::wub: we'll wait for your update about their opinion about him in Ruler then as well!! :wink::D

 

oh you're like me!! I'm so waiting to start reading casting news for him!! :D I'm sure he'll be great in whatever role he takes!! :wub:

 

hhhhhhhhh we all want that but speading love and get more people to know of his great talent and love him is way better!! :wink::wub:

 

oh, I forgot that they air more than 2 episode per week in tv broadcast unlike our suffering while the drama is ongoing!! :lol: good good, they'll end up missing him after the drama ends when they used to see him every day!! :wink::lol:

 

hhhhhhhh I think every project of him I watched is special in a way:

  1. Jeoson Magician: my 1st project of him!! :wub:
  2. Seondal: The Man Who Sells the River: my 2nd project but 1st time I knew Yoo Sung Ho can make me laugh outloud beside breaking my heart!! :lol:
  3. Ruler: my 1st drama of him and through it I became a yoopie and broke my resolution to only have sakura pics as my avatar as you can see!! :wink: actually this drama's casting news was the 1st step to me jumping to be his fan as stop waiting for a rom-com from him to do so and I went to watch Jeoson Magician just then!! :lol:
  4. Remember: the drama I would've never ever never watched if it wasn't for Yoo Seung Ho!! that's too much pain for me but he's Yoo Seung Ho so....
  5. IANAR: Yoo Seung Ho's 1st rom-com and healing project where I can see all his cuteness and adorablness and swooning all the time :love:...plus crying for sure!! we can't forget that part with Yoo Seung Ho!! :tongue::lol:
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...