Quantcast
Berou

Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪 [completed drama : Bok Soo's back / My Strange Hero]

@Berou I didn't watch any of Go Ah Sung's projects but from what you listed I like that choice as well especially if he's to take a movie project since she's be a great help and support I think!! :D

lucky him/her/them got to see him and work on/see his car!! :wub::D hhhhhhh

• Like 3

10 hours ago, blackberrypie said:

Hi Yoo Seung Ho fans! Haha. I recently watched Queen Seondeok and couldnt help feeling YSH looks like BTS V in Hwarang! Hahaha. Maybe its their smile... anyone feel the same? :tongue:

Hi there!! :D...hhhhhhhhhhhhh I didn't watch Queen Seondeok yet (newbie yoopie here :tongue:) but I know BTS V from Hwarang and from the little I saw of Yoo Seung Ho in Queen Seondeok I couldn't see the resembence :lol: but maybe older yoopies can give you a better/more sure answer!! :D:tongue:

• Like 3

Yoopies dear.  I unlurk to give glory to how well resourceful is Berou in maintenance of this site, quoting all interviews on time, ever supportive without biased opinions.  Thanks to all who tirelessly support Yoo all these years . 

Time for me to really exit soon, in near future... Before i really go. Kindly encourage all to watch over Yoo against over rumours or unbecoming untrue description of his characters, that will taint his image in long run.  Pls take care of Yoo, he deserved that much from us.

At all times he is always mindful of being polite n teachable towards Seniors, respect n take no advantages towards peers n female leads, generous n friendly towards juniors.  He is still young in age but almost like a veteran in craft, the sky the limits for him to soar... his potential is like a diamond raw to be harvest...  Hope he is able to advances into the big screen n work with Legends, n fine veteran artistes in the likes of Jang Dong Gun, Gong Yoo, Jung Woo Sung, Gang Dong Won, So Ji Sub, Ji Sung,. Lee Bo Young, Han Hyo Joo, Choi Ji Woo, Jung Ryeo Won,  Son Ye Jin, Song Hye Kyo, Ha Ji Won, Park Min Young ... etc. 

Pray that he will not be restricted to a certain genre but a wide range of genres: as a noona i have watched many movies as well as dramas all these past 15 years since childhood.  Pray that he can now take on roles in movies like the following: 'Silenced' , 'Taegukgi', 'Love So Divine',  'Cold Eyes', 'The Throne', 'Battleship Island', 'A Violent Prosecutor', 'Il Mare', 'Voice of a Murderer', 'A Moment to Remember', 'Hwang Jin yi', 'The Age of Shadows", "The Prison', 'Fabricated City'... etc.

Even when scripts are meaningful n reasonable, we foresee that he will be willing to take on deeper scenes of skinship (or intense kisses) since he has proven he is ready to go immersed into the role to feel passions of the role character's grief/anger/love... he will allowed himself to believe he lived in the skin of the main character, feeling his anger, bearing his grief, consumed by his hates, or loving the female lead passionately in the role in believable way. He always has a habit of too much slipping into the character emotionally until it consumed his emotions, if his role demand grief from him he wrapped himself off screen in mourning state, if as a villain he trap himself in that dangerous grudges stares, if drama calls for loving female leads role he allows himself to try to love as the leads love that ardently... this is his professionalism at work. So i say he is as good as those tinseltown academic winners who slip into the movie character on/off screen and stay in the mood till the passions of role bonded with him even weeks after drama over. That was the reason why he took so long to recuperate after Drama Remember was over.

He is even ready to do meaningful scenes of skinship (rejecting bedscene of coz for the time being, so said himself). We are excited to witness a young eagle ready to soar into the horizon beyond... Wish to see him take up these roles: Young Priest in melo/ forbidden love, Cold Fallen Angel fall for human girl, handicap blind man, Rebellious New Teacher, Social worker protect handicap children, Prisoner framed on death row in appeal, psychopath genius killer (yes, a villain), repenting play-boy, forsaken crown prince  (like The Throne Prince Sedo), Double Spy, Autistic but genius high IQ man, famous umderground computer hacker (with secret identity)... etc.

So i say he is ready to take on those actors i mentioned, those movie titles i mentioned, those character roles i mentioned.  He is that worthy n apt.

God bless real Yoopies who support him sincerely, respectfully, faithfully, trusting, unconditionally  without ties . Yes, love him, then unconditionally, dont tie him down wirh any restrictions that will stumble his career! 

LOVE is a mystery predestinated by God, most of time it surpassed all expectations n ideals.  Whosoever he will love, that blessed girl will be trusting n supporting to his career n he might not reveal any progress until ripen time of marriage.  Before then we yoopies from all walks of life, from age 19 to 29 to even 39, Asians, Americans, Africans, Middle East... his fandom has a wide spectrum. Some of us literally grow up with him, or watch him like a brother in the family since Master of Study...  All dream diff dreams for him, ultimately if we are real Yoopies we are united by one Dream; he loves who he wants n soar where he want to fly to in career. we truly respect his choice whoever he loves one day  sincerely, just like welcome a new 'sister in law' to our family, accepting any girl our brother choose . Before that, let's wish he has chances to act with all kind of actors/actresses, take all kind of movies dramas , try all kind of roles, all kind of scenes (even more extreme ones to challenge himself , throw all kind of emotions n drown himself into feels but snap out of it unscathed when protect over. But above all: love anyone in God's will, love n be loved back reciprocated, with all blessings from fans.

God bless Yoo Seung ho, a virtuous artiste . Shalom!

Edited by maryofbethany
  • Like 3

@maryofbethany Amine!! and :thumbsup::heart: to your post!! I agree with all you said and again huge thanks to @Berou for her great and hard work in Yoo Seung Ho's thread (and other threads) :heart: and as a new yoopie I'll work hard to be a good and helpful fan of Yoo Seung Ho supporting him and watching over him in the future!!

God bless Yoo Seung Ho!! :heart:

• Like 4

On 05/02/2018 at 1:43 AM, sakura2016 said:

@Berou I didn't watch any of Go Ah Sung's projects but from what you listed I like that choice as well especially if he's to take a movie project since she's be a great help and support I think!! :D

lucky him/her/them got to see him and work on/see his car!! :wub::D hhhhhhh

You should watch one of her movies :),  she's a good actress

23 hours ago, blackberrypie said:

Hi Yoo Seung Ho fans! Haha. I recently watched Queen Seondeok and couldnt help feeling YSH looks like BTS V in Hwarang! Hahaha. Maybe its their smile... anyone feel the same? :tongue:

I don't see any ressemblance between V in Hwarang and YSH in Queen Seondeok , I'm saying this without having watched Hwarang.  I watched some clips on YT to try to understand your point of view but I failed.  Perharps you're talking about the characters or the aura they give off ? 

@maryofbethany Aww god bless you ! Don't worry will watch over  Yoo and protect him from any nasty rumours tainting his image and instigating hate towards him. As a long time Yoopie, I've spent years watching over him closely so I have a good grasp of his personality, he is someone who deserves love and support from  fans. He is one of the few - very rare -  korean celeb who doesn't have any anti-fans. This speaks volumes about his personality as we know how koreans can be unforgiving and can turn their backs at you for any small mistake. Thus koreans really love YSH genuinely  and I'm going to be sincerely apalled if one day I see an anti-YSH fan. And yes, let's wish him a long successful career in dramaland and in movieland and to be paired with all those big senior actors you've mentioned :). He is going to learn a lot from them and they might be a great help for him. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Berou said:

You should watch one of her movies :),  she's a good actress

I don't see any ressemblance between V in Hwarang and YSH in Queen Seondeok , I'm saying this without having watched Hwarang.  I watched some clips on YT to try to understand your point of view but I failed.  Perharps you're talking about the characters or the aura they give off ? 

@maryofbethany Aww god bless you ! Don't worry will watch over  Yoo and protect him from any nasty rumours tainting his image and instigating hate towards him. As a long time Yoopie, I've spent years watching over him closely so I have a good grasp of his personality, he is someone who deserves love and support from  fans. He is one of the few - very rare -  korean celeb who doesn't have any anti-fans. This speaks volumes about his personality as we know how koreans can be unforgiving and can turn their backs at you for any small mistake. Thus koreans really love YSH genuinely  and I'm going to be sincerely apalled if one day I see an anti-YSH fan. And yes, let's wish him a long successful career in dramaland and in movieland and to be paired with all those big senior actors you've mentioned :). He is going to learn a lot from them and they might be a great help for him. 

I'll take your words and watch one of her movies!! :)

was Yoo Seung Ho in Queen Seondeok supposed to give cute/little dongsaeng vibe?!! 'cause that's the vibe V gave in Hwarang and from the little I saw of Yoo Seung Ho in Queen Seondeok his role wasn't like that!!

let's keep supporting and protecting our precious Yoo Seung Ho together and pray for him to have a blessful life and career!! :heart::D

I really want to see him working with those viteran/older actors!! their collaboration would bring those projects to a new level and he's going to learn alot of them!! let's hope that will happen one day!! :)

• Like 4

@hyania  Aww that’s sweet that your parents also adore YSH. I hope your parents enjoyed YSH in IANAR like my parents did. :)

My parents started Remember this past weekend and my dad said he’s officially a fan of YSH :lol: They’ve watched 5 episodes so far, and he’s just so impressed by YSH’s acting already. He said YSH is young yet so talented, and he’ll for sure watch whatever YSH’s next project is :) Now what I’m curious about is if my dad will cry in Remember because I’ve never seen him cry over any tv series yet.

I believe the love for YSH is spreading over here where I live :wub: My mom has been telling her kdrama watching co-workers and our relatives to watch IANAR. And the feedback she’s gotten from the ones who started watching is YSH is very handsome and a great actor :) 

My friends are also enjoying IANAR so far as well :) It makes me super happy when I get all this positive feedback about YSH, he deserves it so much :wub:

---------------------------------------------------------

Also I found a review of IANAR! But since it's a long review, I'll just add the stuff she wrote about YSH here :)

Flash Review: I’m Not A Robot

February 6, 2018 by kfangurl

Yoo Seung Ho as Min Kyu

im-not-a-robot-008.png?w=820

I’ve been a fan of Yoo Seung Ho’s expressive broody gaze and impossibly warm smile ever since I saw him in 2012’s Operation Proposal, and I was super pleased to have him cast as our romantic leading man.

As I expected, Yoo Seung Ho did not disappoint. He breathed layers and nuance into Min Kyu, and delivered with such range and depth, that there were more than a few times that I felt completely sucked into Min Kyu’s emotions, even while my brain protested the logic lapses in the drama world that surrounded him. Plus, every time Min Kyu smiled, I felt like the hearts in my eyes were exploding in fireworks made up entirely of pint-sized puppies, rainbows, sparkles andunicorns. 

It took me a couple of episodes to get a good sense of Min Kyu as a character, because while there were times that Min Kyu seemed super likable and amiable, like when he drives into the grounds of his home and waves to his butler (Kim Ha Kyoon), there were other times when he appeared unnecessarily cold, [MINOR SPOILER] like when he pronounced that the stray employee who’d accidentally appeared in front of him, would get a pay cut. [END SPOILER] Until my sense of Min Kyu settled into something more positive several episodes into my watch, it was Yoo Seung Ho’s personal charm and irresistible smile that buoyed my feelings towards Min Kyu.

Once Show painted in the details of how Min Kyu lost his parents and how he’d developed his first allergic reaction, however, it wasn’t long before my heart completely went out to Min Kyu. Add on the flecks of innocence and fear that Yoo Seung Ho injected into Min Kyu’s gaze, and I was completely drawn in to root for Min Kyu for the long haul.

There are a couple of scenes that Yoo Seung Ho killed it extra, he was just so amazing. Here’s the quick spotlight on my favorites.

im-not-a-robot-017.jpg?w=820

E13-14. Min Kyu goes through a rollercoaster of emotions this pair of episodes, from joy, to disbelief, to anger, to peace, back to anger, to fear, to despair. He is so angry that Aji3 can’t seem to remember the kiss, and that leads to other realizations; that for all that Aji3 says and does, it’s all not supposed to be real. The reality of her being a robot is sinking in, and it’s destroying him, because he is so devastated that every emotion that they’ve shared isn’t real.

That last scene, of Min Kyu’s drunken admission, is so raw. His wounds feel so fresh; I feel like I’m gazing at his tattered heart even as I look upon his face. The single tear that runs down his cheek feels like it comes from such a deep place in his heart.

Oof. Poor Min Kyu.

E21. I find myself completely sucked in to Min Kyu’s emotions as he gazes on the face of his beloved Aji3, when he comes face-to-face with Ji Ah. There is wonder at seeing the human inspiration for Aji3, and there is a rising joy, at seeing the face that he never thought he would, again, and there is inner conflict, as his brain struggles to process what is before him. Yoo Seung Ho kills it, and I feel like I’m so in tune with Min Kyu’s emotions, just by watching his eyes.

E24. Yoo Seung Ho truly is the master of the expressive soulful gaze. The scene where Min Kyu finds Ji Ah on the beach is so good. From happy and relieved, he quickly transitions into disbelief and shock, then horror and sorrow, as the realization that Ji Ah had deceived him sinks in. He barely needs to say anything; his face says it all, and so eloquently too. Wow.

I read her full review, and there are so many points where I completely agree with her! 

Read the full review here: 

https://thefangirlverdict.com/2018/02/06/flash-review-im-not-a-robot/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, justlove said:

@hyania  Aww that’s sweet that your parents also adore YSH. I hope your parents enjoyed YSH in IANAR like my parents did. :)

My parents started Remember this past weekend and my dad said he’s officially a fan of YSH :lol: They’ve watched 5 episodes so far, and he’s just so impressed by YSH’s acting already. He said YSH is young yet so talented, and he’ll for sure watch whatever YSH’s next project is :) Now what I’m curious about is if my dad will cry in Remember because I’ve never seen him cry over any tv series yet.

I believe the love for YSH is spreading over here where I live :wub: My mom has been telling her kdrama watching co-workers and our relatives to watch IANAR. And the feedback she’s gotten from the ones who started watching is YSH is very handsome and a great actor :) 

My friends are also enjoying IANAR so far as well :) It makes me super happy when I get all this positive feedback about YSH, he deserves it so much :wub:

---------------------------------------------------------

Also I found a review of IANAR! But since it's a long review, I'll just add the stuff she wrote about YSH here :)

Flash Review: I’m Not A Robot

February 6, 2018 by kfangurl

Yoo Seung Ho as Min Kyu

hihihihi I knew it :D and I'm so happy Yoo Seung Ho is winning more andmore fans through you and your parents as well!! that's great and he totally deserve it!! :wub:...I'm waiting to find out as well if your father will cry as well or not!! at the very least I bet he'll cry at the scene where Seo Jin Woo was crying over his father's dead body!! even the actor playing the father's role cried when he's supposed to act dead you know!! :tongue: that's how great Yoo Seung Ho was there!! :thumbsup:

I want to add his outburst scene at episode 26:

we can see the battle of emotions inside him: anger, hurt, betrayal, crushed hope over her lies, anger at himself for still hoping that inside those lies there was sincere emotions towards him add to it the pain and anger of not being able to blieve it and the need to let it all go even if he doesn't want to!! :heartbreak::thumbsup: and angry Yoo Seung Ho is SEXY!! :love: can we have more of that in his upcoming projects!! :tongue::wub: 

• Like 4

@sakura2016 Oh gosh, remembering that scene, I cried so much. I was such a mess after that episode :heartbreak: YSH was really great there, and that was just one of the most heartbreaking moments I’ve ever watched. I think that’ll be the scene where my dad will cry or at least tear up.

The clip you posted is my dad’s fav scene from IANAR! He told me it’s his fav because YSH was soooooooo good at that scene. YSH was able to display so much emotions and we as viewers were able to feel all those emotions, all that pain. 

I wouldn’t mind if we get that in his upcoming projects! YSH can be so cute yet so handsome yet so hot all at the same time :tongue::wub: My boyfriend has complained to my friends that I gush about YSH too often when we’re together, but I can’t help it :sweatingbullets::wub:

-------------------------------------

More translations from YSHbiased about his interview have come out :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, justlove said:

@sakura2016 Oh gosh, remembering that scene, I cried so much. I was such a mess after that episode :heartbreak: YSH was really great there, and that was just one of the most heartbreaking moments I’ve ever watched. I think that’ll be the scene where my dad will cry or at least tear up.

The clip you posted is my dad’s fav scene from IANAR! He told me it’s his fav because YSH was soooooooo good at that scene. YSH was able to display so much emotions and we as viewers were able to feel all those emotions, all that pain. 

I wouldn’t mind if we get that in his upcoming projects! YSH can be so cute yet so handsome yet so hot all at the same time :tongue::wub: My boyfriend has complained to my friends that I gush about YSH too often when we’re together, but I can’t help it :sweatingbullets::wub:

-------------------------------------

More translations from YSHbiased about his interview have come out :)

he should!! :lol: maybe I'm crazy but before becoming Yoo Seung Ho's fan (aka while I was waiting for him to do a happy drama for me to jump in and start watching his dramas :tongue:) I used to keep going back to his MVs and scenes from other dramas and cry over and over and over again!! crazy I know!! :tongue::lol: there is many painful moments in Remember actually but beside Jin Woo's loss moment of his father my most hateful look (position) of Jin Woo (Yoo Seung Ho) is when he's lost or/and smiling innocently not realising what's really going on (when he called In Ah "noona" again telling her he's waiting for his "dead" father :bawling:) or forcing a smile behind his tears to assure his father his fine and this is their 1st encounter after graduating when he's been through that pain many and many times :bawling: that was torture!! if you want to kill me just make Yoo Seung Ho smile through his tears or when he's lost!! :heartbreak:

hhhhhhhh he got there?!! they finished the drama in no time!! :wink: happy for that!! :D yeah Yoo Seung Ho was so great in there letting us see through Min Kyu's struggle with all those different emotions!! :thumbsup::heartbreak: and one thing for sure we can't stop swooning over him no matter wht kind of emotion we and he's going through!! :love: I even swooned over him when he was thrown away in a field in Ruler!! :tongue::lol::wink:

yaaaaay more interviews!! :w00t::wub: thank you so much chingu!! :heart: ... he's so funnily honest :lol::wub: but I really felt bad seeing how he was hurt by people but he deals with it by just keeping on going on :( as sad as it is but he's right "drama is draman and real life is real life" :( but hope and pray he's always surrounded by those who loves him and protect him from whoever wish to hurt him!! We Love You Yoo Seung Ho!! Always Be Happy!! :heart:

• Like 4

more interviews of Yoo Seung Ho!! :w00t::wub:

Spoiler

cr: yooseungho_world

I'm feeling down now!! :(...but seeing our love for him cheer him up, right?!! WE LOVE YOU YOO SEUNG HO-SSI!! :heart:

• Like 5

:wub::wub::wub:

just want to share something with you, not that it matters but still!! :tongue: this channel is one of may favorite channels of Yoo Seung Ho's MVs!! :wub: as everyone knows, or mosteof you do :tongue:, I joined Yoo Seung Ho's fandome with Ruler thanks to my weak heart that couldn't join before as we know Yoo Seung Ho's heartbreaking projects but still even though I couldn't watch his projects properly I still kept looking for his MVs (and scenes) and watched them and go back to reawatch them (and cry over them over and over again) whenever I miss him and JHJ's channels had moste of my favorite MVs of him!! :wub::bawling:

Spoiler

ok I'll stop here all I'll end up sharing all JHJ's MVs of Yoo Seung Ho here!! :lol::tongue: I'll keep looking forward to her/his future MVs a well for Yoo Seung Ho's upcoming projects as well!! :wub:

• Like 4

@sakura2016 Aw all those scenes that you mentioned I cried so much after watching! :bawling: Yeah there were a lot of painful moments in Remember, but our YSH was very good in all those scenes! He’s such a talented actor. :heart:

I feel the same. It makes me want to be like Ji Ah and find him and ask who hurt you? Bring them to me, I’ll beat them all up. :joy: But seriously, I too hope he’s surrounded by his loved ones that can protect him from those who wish to hurt him. I can’t imagine who would want to hurt this humble and kind young man, he doesn’t deserve that hurt. YSH deserves happiness and success in his personal life and career always :wub::)

Thank you chingu for posting more of the interview translations! :) Like YSH, I was one of those people when faced with problems, I’d rather figure it out on my own than telling someone else about it. But now, I’m comfortable telling certain people about my issues and they’ve helped solve my worries :)

I’m glad though he doesn’t feel as lonely now. Surround yourself with people you trust and love YSH! Be happy and healthy! I hope you’re enjoying your well-deserved break. We love you :heart:

And thank you again chingu for posting those mv's! :) I've watched some of them already, and the person who does them is really talented! Looking forward to watching his/her future mv's too along with YSH's upcoming projects! :lol:

• Like 3

@justlove yeah!! I believe Yoo Seung Ho has an army of fans who are just like Ji Ah willing to beat whoever thinks of harming him!! :naughty::lol: 

it's sad but a celebrety's life and especially who was on the entertainment industery since his childhould years isn't that rosey as we may think!! there is those who feel bitter and jealous and would enjoy hurting him to feel better themselves beside other different cases where he's not and can't be treated nor live as other people because of his celebrety status but I'm happy he still have good friends and loving family by his side whenever he needs them!! :heart: and he have us his fans as well who'll always support him and protect him as well from our position!! :D:heart:

you're most welcome chingu!! :D

more of "Yoo Seung Ho in Uniform" fantasy!! :love: I'd die of swooning when that day will come and he'll do a project with a uniform!! :love: not that I'm not swooning over him all the time!! :tongue::lol:

cr: owner

awwww :wub::wub::wub: wonder where was this taken!!

cr: kkobi.kkobi

• Like 5

@sakura2016  When the day comes that YSH accepts a project where he wears a uniform all the time, I'll be swooning so hard every single day :love::joy:

And I think the second photo you posted is from right after he did all his interviews :)

---------------------

Looks like people are still not over IANAR as it's still #1 overseas :thumbsup: But it's well-deserved to stay there :)

And aw if this is true, that's very sweet of YSH! :wub: Congrats on your graduation KYJ! Hoping to see KYJ and YSH together in a project some day! :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, justlove said:

@sakura2016  When the day comes that YSH accepts a project where he wears a uniform all the time, I'll be swooning so hard every single day :love::joy:

And I think the second photo you posted is from right after he did all his interviews :)

---------------------

Looks like people are still not over IANAR as it's still #1 overseas :thumbsup: But it's well-deserved to stay there :)

And aw if this is true, that's very sweet of YSH! :wub: Congrats on your graduation KYJ! Hoping to see KYJ and YSH together in a project some day! :lol:

oh yeah!! :love:

oh, thank you for the info chingu!! :wub:

yaaaaaay it's great news indeed!! :wub: happy the drama is reseaving much love that compensate for the low rating!! :D

awwww that's so sweet!! :wub: it can be true since they stayed close since their movie Unforgettable 2008!! :) 

• Like 2