Quantcast
Berou

Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪 [completed drama : Bok Soo's back / My Strange Hero]

7 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

waaaaaaaaaaaaaa I'M SO HAPPY!! :w00t: The Power Of Yoo Seung Ho!! :D:heart: I'm lost of words!! ahhhhhhhhh but really as happy I get seeing Yoo Seung Ho wining more fans and being praised for his great talent as he deserve, I feel waaaaaaay happier when his new fans are actually parents or grandparents or better dads or males since these categories (at least in my knowledge) aren't usually big fans of (k)dramas and male actors fanbase is mostely of females so having fathers and males to actually be grabed and admire Yoo Seung Ho's acting talent is a big deal to me at least!! :heart: so thank you so much chingu!! :wub::wub::wub:

good to know!! :D keep us updated about their opinion as well!! :wink::D

hhhhhhh see?!! you started already?!! let's see how much you'll cry by the end!! :tongue::lol: but you get to see aaaaaaaaaaall this adorableness and cuteness so you'll be fine!! :wink::tongue:...hhhhhh yeah I feel the same way now recognising many actors even those doing cameos unlike me around 5/7 years ago!! :lol:

my heartouuuuuuuuuuu :wub::wub::wub: thank you for the gifs!! so adorable!! :heart:

You’re welcome chingu! :) At first I laughed a lot because I didn’t think my dad would ever end up watching because if he’d watch a drama series, it’s either a Filipino or U.S. show. But the fact that he was so impressed by YSH, he decided to watch a kdrama with my mom for the first time in a long time, I was so happy! :wub:

Yes I’ll keep everyone updated! Actually one of my friends decided to start watching today, she’s on episode 3, and she’s enjoying it so far! :D

Yeah I didn’t think I’d cry that early! I’m hoping I don’t cry too much in this show :sweatingbullets: I love watching the moments between Jong Hyun and Bok Gil! It’s too adorable :heart:

4 hours ago, blissfullyblessed said:

Good morning everyone!:heart:

Wow good job @justlove!:wub: 

Just finished watching Kim Seondal and it was so fun. Cried a little bit but I was laughing most of the time. Hoktal had a cameo in Kim Seondal but they have no scene together. Remember next. Hahaha

Our group here at work rooting for YSH is getting bigger too. We've been talking about how good he is as an actor yesterday. :D

Good evening from my side of the world! :) I'm just waiting till I can put my votes in for today, then I'll head to sleep.

If you start watching Remember this weekend, you might start the same time as my dad! He plans on starting it too because he got really curious with YSH’s acting skills. So I told him about Remember and he’s like isn’t that the show where you cried so much every night and I was like yes :sweatingbullets: I showed him the trailers and he’s interested in watching. So he’ll devote an hour or two a night to watch after finishing IANAR. My mom plans on rewatching with him because she enjoyed the series so much. I kind of want to join them, but I don’t think my heart’s ready for a rewatch yet :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

14 hours ago, blissfullyblessed said:

Good morning everyone!:heart:

Wow good job @justlove!:wub: 

Just finished watching Kim Seondal and it was so fun. Cried a little bit but I was laughing most of the time. Hoktal had a cameo in Kim Seondal but they have no scene together. Remember next. Hahaha

Our group here at work rooting for YSH is getting bigger too. We've been talking about how good he is as an actor yesterday. :D

really?!! Hoktal was there?!! I didn't remember seeing him before while watching IANAR!! hhhhhhhh

awwwwww so happy to know he's gaining more fans!! :D:wub: thank you so much chingu!! :wub:

9 hours ago, justlove said:

You’re welcome chingu! :) At first I laughed a lot because I didn’t think my dad would ever end up watching because if he’d watch a drama series, it’s either a Filipino or U.S. show. But the fact that he was so impressed by YSH, he decided to watch a kdrama with my mom for the first time in a long time, I was so happy! :wub:

Yes I’ll keep everyone updated! Actually one of my friends decided to start watching today, she’s on episode 3, and she’s enjoying it so far! :D

Yeah I didn’t think I’d cry that early! I’m hoping I don’t cry too much in this show :sweatingbullets: I love watching the moments between Jong Hyun and Bok Gil! It’s too adorable :heart:

that's Yoo Seung Ho's power!! :D:heart: hihihihi I'm so happy!! :D

well crying here won't be like in Remember and IANAR at least!! :tongue: hhhhhhh

Good evening from my side of the world! :) I'm just waiting till I can put my votes in for today, then I'll head to sleep.

If you start watching Remember this weekend, you might start the same time as my dad! He plans on starting it too because he got really curious with YSH’s acting skills. So I told him about Remember and he’s like isn’t that the show where you cried so much every night and I was like yes :sweatingbullets: I showed him the trailers and he’s interested in watching. So he’ll devote an hour or two a night to watch after finishing IANAR. My mom plans on rewatching with him because she enjoyed the series so much. I kind of want to join them, but I don’t think my heart’s ready for a rewatch yet :sweatingbullets:

waaaaaaaaaaa you can see me jumping and clapping of happiness now!! :w00t: that's great news!! :w00t::wub: can't wait to know what he thinks of him there!! :D

I saw this!! :D sadly I'm not in philippine but I hope all Yoo Seung Ho's philippine fans get to join this petition and have Yoo Seung Ho to have a fan meeting or signing event there!! :wub:

cr: physhtroops

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

really?!! Hoktal was there?!! I didn't remember seeing him before while watching IANAR!! hhhhhhhh

awwwwww so happy to know he's gaining more fans!! :D:wub: thank you so much chingu!! :wub:

that's Yoo Seung Ho's power!! :D:heart: hihihihi I'm so happy!! :D

well crying here won't be like in Remember and IANAR at least!! :tongue: hhhhhhh

waaaaaaaaaaa you can see me jumping and clapping of happiness now!! :w00t: that's great news!! :w00t::wub: can't wait to know what he thinks of him there!! :D

I saw this!! :D sadly I'm not in philippine but I hope all Yoo Seung Ho's philippine fans get to join this petition and have Yoo Seung Ho to have a fan meeting or signing event there!! :wub:

Yups I saw Hoktal. He was a farmer in Kim Seondal. It was just for few seconds but I saw his face clearly because he had few lines. Kekeke!

I already joined the petition for YSH PH fanmeet but sad to say the output is too low. They are targeting 3,000 petitioners but we only have 320 more or less. I know that this project is far from becoming reality as of this time but who knows when Ruler and IANAR starts to air here. There is no harm in trying right!??. I will definitely attend his fanmeet if ever there is in the future. Still can't move on from IANAR and have been rewatching 2 to 3 episodes everyday. :bawling:

Btw, I saw a shared IG post at IANAR thread and roughly ( as per google trans ) it says that the IG owner was able to interview YSH. I really hope that this is true!:wub:

Sharing the IG post here : 

• Like 4

**Edited again because it looks like the original photos I posted were removed :sweatingbullets: So I'll just add other photos from his interview :)

He did an interview! :lol::wub: oh my gosh he's sooooooo handsome in the photos :love::heart:

*Edit: Thank you @Berou for posting all the articles relating to his interview at the IANAR thread! :) Just finished reading them all, or tried to read them through google translate. I'm really glad he enjoyed filming IANAR,  and that he feels good after filming. :wub: Looking forward to reading the official translations :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'm soo happy he has done some interviews !!!! This means we will see him soon, even before the end of the year !!! I read he said IANAR was his happiest work. It confirmed what  I said previously : he is someone who cares more about performance and satisfaction than ratings. Otherwise he wouldn't have disappeared after Remember.

@justlove I loled at your mom's addiction for YSH and your dad suffering for it ! But he will soon become like her too. When I hear these kind of things, it makes me happy and proud because it's a testimony how good of an actor YSH is . He's the kind of actor who gains fans only because of his acting alone and his fans have a wide age range : from teens to young adults to ahjummas and ahjusshis to grandmas and grandpas . He is not only a pretty face and I believe all his fans that stand by him is only because of his acting and talent, there are so many pretty face in kdramaland. If I were a fan of him because of his pretty face, I would have already given up being his fan and follwing his endeavours as he communicates rarely with his fans and is a super private person. He doesn't spoil his fans with updates.

Yoo Seung Ho says he was the happiest when filming 'I'm Not a Robot' despite low ratings

GENERAL, DRAMAS

Yoo Seung Ho says he was the happiest when filming 'I'm Not a Robot' despite low ratings

By mkim93    7 hours ago    18,894    9,189    78
yoo-seung-ho

Yoo Seung Ho expressed how his most recent drama 'I'm Not a Robot' made him the happiest out of all the works he has done in the past.

Recently, the actor sat down in a cafe for a quick interview after wrapping up his latest MBC drama 'I'm Not a Robot'. He said, "I, too, thought the ratings were a little low. However, aside from the ratings, I think everything was perfect including the actors, the actresses, and the director's vision/color." He continued, "Many people didn't know I would be interviewed because the drama didn't do so well. Of course, if I only saw the results of the ratings, I probably wouldn't have done it either. But I'm happy about the fact that I was able to film this project and wanted to show off the drama."

Yoo Seung Ho continued to show his love for the drama, with "Of course, there were some things that were lacking, but I didn't want to judge this drama solely based on numbers. Out of all the projects I've filmed up to now, it was the happiest set I've been on. In a way, it could be the happiest project I do, even in the future."

What did you think of 'I'm Not a Robot'?

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/02/yoo-seung-ho-says-he-was-the-happiest-when-filming-im-not-a-robot-despite-low-ratings

Yoo Seung Ho Shares His Honest Thoughts On Low Viewership Ratings For “I Am Not A Robot”

Yoo Seung Ho recently sat down for an interview, where he discussed “I Am Not a Robot” and its low viewership ratings.

See Also: Yoo Seung Ho Proves He's Boyfriend Material With First Rom-Com Role

During the interview, Yoo Seung Ho talked about how he felt after he first saw the viewership ratings. He shared, “To be honest, after I saw the ratings for our first episode, I couldn’t look at the director in the eyes at the filming set the next day. You can’t blame the actor completely, but in a way, the actor is at fault as well. I couldn’t look at Chae Soo Bin‘s face either.”

“However, I thought that I had to ease that atmosphere somehow. So I playfully said, ‘What are we going to do about the viewership ratings?’ first, and tried to ease the atmosphere by laughing. Thankfully, I heard the drama was popular overseas during the middle of airing, and it became a big source of strength. We joked amongst ourselves, ‘A three percent viewership rating really means viewers with the top three percent taste.'”

Yoo Seung Ho candidly stated, “I do think the viewership ratings were a bit disappointing as well. However, if you remove the ratings, the actors were good, the director’s producing style was good, and everything was perfect and good.”

The actor remarked, “A lot of people seemed unsure if I would do an interview because the drama didn’t do that well. I probably wouldn’t have if I looked only at the drama’s ratings. However, I’m happy with just the fact that I filmed this drama, and I wanted to brag about the drama.”

He added, “We concluded that the fact that there was no prior Wednesday-Thursday drama due to the MBC strike was a large factor. The drama also may have seemed hard to approach because it included ‘robot’ in the title. Of course there are disappointing aspects, but I don’t want to evaluate this drama with the number [from the ratings] alone.”

Yoo Seung Ho continued on to reveal, “Of all the productions I’ve filmed so far, [I Am Not a Robot] was the happiest set for me. I think it may remain the happiest production even in the future.”

He added with a laugh, “I didn’t know I would come to like this drama so much. It was fun while I was filming, and I still like it so much even after it’s over. It’s strange. There are usually a lot of cases where you grow more affection for a drama because it achieves high viewership ratings and good results. ‘I Am Not a Robot’ had low viewership ratings, but why do I like it so much?”

https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/01/yoo-seung-ho-shares-honest-thoughts-low-viewership-ratings-not-robot/

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Berou said:

I'm soo happy he has done some interviews !!!! This means we will see him soon, even before the end of the year !!! I read he said IANAR was his happiest work. It confirmed what  I said previously : he is someone who cares more about performance and satisfaction than ratings. Otherwise he wouldn't have disappeared after Remember.

@justlove I loled at your mom's addiction for YSH and your dad suffering for it ! But he will soon become like her too. When I hear these kind of things, it makes me happy and proud because it's a testimony how good of an actor YSH is . He's the kind of actor who gains fans only because of his acting alone and his fans have a wide age range : from teens to young adults to ahjummas and ahjusshis to grandmas and grandpas . He is not only a pretty face and I believe all his fans that stand by him is only because of his acting and talent, there are so many pretty face in kdramaland. If I were a fan of him because of his pretty face, I would have already given up being his fan and follwing his endeavours as he communicates rarely with his fans and is a super private person. He doesn't spoil his fans with updates.

Yahoo! Jumping up and down for this. Ahahaha! I can't wait for his next project. :tongue:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, blissfullyblessed said:

Yahoo! Jumping up and down for this. Ahahaha! I can't wait for his next project. :tongue:

Same here, he has mentioned a few times since last year he wants to do a villain. He has mentioned it this time too. So can I hope to see him playing a villain ?:rolleyes: i've always wanted him to play again a villain

If he does, he is going to slay it haha. I just want him to play a villain so he'll get maybe a break through performance. As a matter of a fact I know many actors got popular after playing a villain : Nam Gong min in Remember, Kim Jae Wook in the Voice, Uhm Ki Joon in the defendant and  the ghost, Shin Sung Rok in my love from another star,  Choi Tae Joon in Missing 9 and many more. Since Remember Nam Gong Min is flying high and gets offers for male lead roles, before it he was relegated in doing supporting/ 2nd lead roles. 

• Like 4

22 hours ago, blissfullyblessed said:

Yups I saw Hoktal. He was a farmer in Kim Seondal. It was just for few seconds but I saw his face clearly because he had few lines. Kekeke!

I already joined the petition for YSH PH fanmeet but sad to say the output is too low. They are targeting 3,000 petitioners but we only have 320 more or less. I know that this project is far from becoming reality as of this time but who knows when Ruler and IANAR starts to air here. There is no harm in trying right!??. I will definitely attend his fanmeet if ever there is in the future. Still can't move on from IANAR and have been rewatching 2 to 3 episodes everyday. :bawling:

Btw, I saw a shared IG post at IANAR thread and roughly ( as per google trans ) it says that the IG owner was able to interview YSH. I really hope that this is true!:wub:

and now he got to really act with Yoo Seung Ho!! hhhhhhh

it's good enough for now!! :D I'm sure in the future the fans number will increase enough to have him have a fan meeing there!! :D:wub:

he did!! :w00t::wub:

39 minutes ago, Berou said:

Same here, he has mentioned a few times since last year he wants to do a villain. He has mentioned it this time too. So can I hope to see him playing a villain ?:rolleyes: i've always wanted him to play again a villain

If he does, he is going to slay it haha. I just want him to play a villain so he'll get maybe a break out performance. As a matter of a fact I know many actors got popular after playing a villain : Nam Gong min in Remember, Kim Jae Wook in the Voice, Uhm Ki Joon in the defendant and  the ghost, Shin Sung Rok in my love from another star,  Choi Tae Joon in Missing 9 and many more. Since Remember Nam Gong Min is flying high and gets offers for male lead roles, before it he was relegated in doing supporting/ 2nd lead roles. 

I really hope he takes on a great villain role and I'm sure he'll be phnemoninal :heart: but I need to prepare my heart for it or my consciences if I ever end up rooting for him instead of hating him you know!! :lol::tongue:

and he did an interview!! :w00t::wub: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WANTING TO "BRAG" ABOUT THE DRAMA YOO SEUNG HO-SSI!! :heart:I'm so happy that seeing how much IANAR is loved overseas made him (and the entire team) see past the low rating and was a sorce of strength for him (them)!! and it helped him see that he did a great job as an actor regardless of the rating which is what he's looking for not the numbers!! :wub: thank you so much @Berou @justlove for the interviews!! :wub: he looks sooooooooo handsome and happy (may he always be)!! :heart: 

• Like 3

@Berou Yesssss! I’m already so excited for his next project whether it be him playing a villain or doing an action project or whatever! I'm looking forward to it! :wub: 

And true! I became his fan because of his acting skills (his pretty face is a bonus :tongue::wub:). I don’t think I’d make a timeline to watch his other tv series/movies just because he’s handsome. 

YSH, you have an ahjumma and ahjussi fan through my parents :D They finished IANAR last night! My mom LOVED IANAR calling it a different kind of love story that she'll always remember thanks to the wonderful chemistry between YSH and CSB, and great acting performances of the cast, but especially of YSH! :) She also said this is the first time in a few years where she cried in a romcom. My dad on the other hand as this isn't the kind of genre he usually watches, said he liked it overall and says YSH better win acting awards for his portrayal of KMK. Now my mom keeps texting me this morning asking what should she do now that it’s over. She misses KMK so much already. So I gave her the idea of rewatching the episodes that my dad missed because he started watching at the reset scene. She said she’ll do that because she doesn’t want to let go of KMK yet. 

Translations of the interview from YSHbiased have come out, here are the ones so far :)

Almost forgot, thank you YSH for doing an interview so soon! :heart: You made us all really happy! Thank you for calming my nerves by saying the ratings didn’t affect you and that you know IANAR is well loved internationally! It makes me happy that you were happy throughout filming IANAR because the show holds a special place in my heart :wub:  Please stay healthy and happy always :heart:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

@justlove LMAO  his shyness kills me every time. IANAR supposed to have a bed scene and he refused ??? It makes me admire him even more.  This resonatse with his first scene in IANAR, I think it wasn't precised in the script he should wear a tank top but he did it because he  isuncomfortable doing fanservice scenes. I just love how he follows his principles and doesn't bend over when he's asked to do some fanservice scenes such as shirtless scenes or bed scenes. You can ask him to do " adult kissing" and kiss with passion his partner but he will always refuse to do bed scenes or shirtless scenes. There is a line drew by him and he will not cross over that line any time soon. 

Has your mom watched Remember ? Make them watch Remember :tongue:. I guess your dad needs a little of time to become his fan. Sadly in korea ratings DO matter when it comes to awards. So it's almost sure YSH and the cast won't receive any acting award.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Berou said:

@justlove LMAO  his shyness kills me every time. IANAR supposed to have a bed scene and he refused ??? It makes me admire him even more.  This resonatse with his first scene in IANAR, I think it wasn't precised in the script he should wear a tank top but he did it because he  isuncomfortable doing fanservice scenes. I just love how he follows his principles and doesn't bend over when he's asked to do some fanservice scenes such as shirtless scenes or bed scenes. You can ask him to do " adult kissing" and kiss with passion his partner but he will always refuse to do bed scenes or shirtless scenes. There is a line drew by him and he will not cross over that line any time soon. 

Has your mom watched Remember ? Make them watch Remember :tongue:. I guess your dad needs a little of time to become his fan. Sadly in korea ratings DO matter when it comes to awards. So it's almost sure YSH and the cast won't receive any acting award.

@justlove's father is actually a fan wanting Yoo Seung Ho to win awards and watching IANAR that's not his genre of dramas :wink::D...@justlove now your mother can rewatch IANAR with your father then Remember as you said he's planning to watch it!! :D

@Berou he can win popularity award for IANAR!! :wink: though really I want him to win real acting awards not (only) popularity ones!!

"10/10 because it's my idea" :lol: love coy and playful Yoo Seung Ho!! :wub::lol: and yes he's not the kind to follow fanservice scenes (shirtless scenes or bed scenes) which I'm so happy and proud of him for!! he follows his own rules and principles and makes those working with him respect his rules as well!! :heart:

• Like 3

@Berou Yeah when reading his responses, I admire his principles :wub: He’s really someone that focuses on improving his craft rather than fanservice scenes.

My mom watched Remember with me. :) It’s one of her favorite kdramas even though it made her cry. 

I'm pretty sure my dad is already a fan of YSH because I asked him what made you decide to watch the rest of IANAR, and he said it’s because of YSH. Because he was really impressed with YSH’s acting during the reset scene, he decided to finish the rest of the show :) And he said YSH really shined in IANAR, so my parents really wish he gets recognized and win acting awards for his portrayal as KMK. :)

I’m looking forward to when my dad watches Remember because if he thinks YSH was good in IANAR, I can’t wait to see what he thinks of him in Remember. :lol:

Aw that makes me sad. I wish ratings didn’t have much that much influence when it comes to awards in Korea :mellow: I’ll still hope that YSH gets recognized for IANAR because he was so good! I can’t imagine any other actor playing KMK besides YSH. 

@sakura2016 My dad is really eager to start watching Remember because he’s interested in the plot too, but my mom found KMK so charming she doesn’t want to let go of IANAR yet so I don’t know what they’ll decide to do first Lol.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoo Seung Ho Talks About Wearing A Military Uniform For “I’m Not A Robot”

K. Lew February 2, 2018

Yoo-Seung-Ho-2-e1517616407309.jpg

Yoo Seung Ho recently played the heart-stopping, perfect male lead Kim Min Kyu who was allergic to humans in MBC’s “I’m Not a Robot.” Despite it being his first romantic comedy role, he was able to pull of the sweet romance with his co-star Chae Soo Bin.

On the army discharge scene in the last episode, Yoo Seung Ho shared, “In the beginning, the director told me that the end of the drama had already been decided. I thought that as we filmed, the ending could be changed, but the drama really concluded with the discharge scene.” He continued, “There wasn’t time to prepare anything, so I wore the army uniform and beret that I actually wore while I was in the army. I just changed the name tag and filmed. If I hadn’t gone to the army, I think it would have been a bit embarrassing to film that scene.”

Yoo Seung Ho joked, “Maybe it was because it had been a while since I wore my uniform, but it was hard. Even wearing it made me frustrated and angry.”

https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/02/yoo-seung-ho-talks-wearing-military-uniform-im-not-robot/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, justlove said:

Yoo Seung Ho joked, “Maybe it was because it had been a while since I wore my uniform, but it was hard. Even wearing it made me frustrated and angry.”

https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/02/yoo-seung-ho-talks-wearing-military-uniform-im-not-robot/

Awww why did he feel angry ? for what reason ? :o

@justlove your dad is going to become his number one fan after watching remember :lol:, IMO Remember is his best work.  Remember had plotholes too but they were not huge like  IANAR's. And the acting of the cast was on another level, there were no acting holes. The excellent acting could make us ignore  the plot holes. And YSH really shined. The story was sad, thrilling and captivating

• Like 3

@justlove I'm really glad to hear that your parents love YSH. Like @Berou said YSH has a wide range of fans. Like you my parents also a big fans of YSH (I had mentioned it before here). After IANAR end my father kind of missing YSH and luckily our cable channel re-run Remember and my father and mom watch it again (I caught him crying yesterday while watching the scene where Jin Woo cried for his dead father). He is going further with taking hearing aid prescription which he always refuse so that he can hear the drama clearly (It took me years to convince him to use hearing aid. He is 74 yo). My parents and I fall in love with his acting ability and then with his personality. He is indeed a rare gem. My partner who is Korean now has to be extra patience because not only me who love YSH but also my parents. They even think YSH as their grandson becoz based on age he can be my son :lol:.

Reading his recent interview, I cant help but admiring him more. He has his own believes and I'm really happy he keeps it and not influenced by common practice in the industry. I'm happy he satisfied with IANAR. He proves himself as a versatile actor and for me IANAR is one of his best project beside Remember. And of course the famous kissing scene :wub:.

I just want him to be happy and satisfy with everything he did/does and hope we can see a news about his new project in few moths.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, justlove said:

My dad is really eager to start watching Remember because he’s interested in the plot too, but my mom found KMK so charming she doesn’t want to let go of IANAR yet so I don’t know what they’ll decide to do first Lol.

I can't wait to know what your father will think of him after watching Remember!! :D I'm sure he'll become his n°1 fan!! :wink::D

15 hours ago, Berou said:
16 hours ago, justlove said:

Awww why did he feel angry ? for what reason ? :o

@justlove your dad is going to become his number one fan after watching remember :lol:, IMO Remember is his best work.  Remember had plotholes too but they were not huge like  IANAR's. And the acting of the cast was on another level, there were no acting holes. The excellent acting could make us ignore  the plot holes. And YSH really shined. The story was sad, thrilling and captivating

@Berou hhhhhh and he confirmed it himself: it's his uniform only changed the name tag!! :D great jo chingu!! :thumbsup::wink:

wonder why he was frustrated and angry?!! :blink: is it because it's his own uniform which brought all its/his memories of that time and he wanted it to stay solely part of his personel/private life?!! but somehow I feel that if Yoo Seung Ho didn't really serve his military service he wouldn't have filmed that scene!! I feel it that way at least!!

he's the reason for my suffering there so totally agree with you!! he was :thumbsup::heart: there!! :D

14 hours ago, hyania said:

@justlove I'm really glad to hear that your parents love YSH. Like @Berou said YSH has a wide range of fans. Like you my parents also a big fans of YSH (I had mentioned it before here). After IANAR end my father kind of missing YSH and luckily our cable channel re-run Remember and my father and mom watch it again (I caught him crying yesterday while watching the scene where Jin Woo cried for his dead father). He is going further with taking hearing aid prescription which he always refuse so that he can hear the drama clearly (It took me years to convince him to use hearing aid. He is 74 yo). My parents and I fall in love with his acting ability and then with his personality. He is indeed a rare gem. My partner who is Korean now has to be extra patience because not only me who love YSH but also my parents. They even think YSH as their grandson becoz based on age he can be my son :lol:.

Reading his recent interview, I cant help but admiring him more. He has his own believes and I'm really happy he keeps it and not influenced by common practice in the industry. I'm happy he satisfied with IANAR. He proves himself as a versatile actor and for me IANAR is one of his best project beside Remember. And of course the famous kissing scene :wub:.

I just want him to be happy and satisfy with everything he did/does and hope we can see a news about his new project in few moths.

awwwwww that's so sweet!! :wub::wub::wub: poor your partner though!! :lol:...so your parents watched IANAR with you?!! that would have been great fun!! :D

yeah me too!! I feel so proud of him and keep falling for him more and more seeing the kind of actor and person he is who's not giving compromises to follow what's common practice and win more swooning fans the easier way but winning his fans through his great talent while holding on to his principles which is admirable!! :heart:

same wish!! :wub:

more inteterview parts translated!! :D cr: yooseungho_world

still you grow well Yoo Seung Ho-ssi!! :heart:

hhhhhhhhhhh I was thinking about that whenever I saw his scenes with the actor Kim Min Kyu!! :lol:

owwww I can guess how intimidating it can be to take in a new movie project especially that his last 2 didn't do well!! let's hope he gets offered a great movie offer that makes him surpass that fear and take it for the challenge it will offer him as an actor!! Yoo Seung Ho Fighting!! :heart:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ms Koala published an article about the Gucci Event : http://koalasplayground.com/2018/02/02/big-name-k-stars-don-subdued-overly-labeled-gucci-outfits-brand-event-seoul/#comments

Everyone in the comments section is raving about YSH :wub:

@sakura2016 Haha thank you.  I guess I beat the experts- analysis / investigators who give in depth analysis of the BTS/ pics/ gifs or whatever you fill in the blank. My amazing contribution was even mentioned in dramabeans by  the beanies LOL.  I must have surely made a big impression on some of them :tongue:. Ive become a certified netizen FBI agent :lol:B)

It's sad to hear he got hurt as a child by adults :huh:, he has already mentioned this in some of his past interviews.  I hope he gets one day a very good movie offer that'd push him to accept it without any hesitation. The best would be a movie with some box office hitmakers names attached to it because if he's the only star in the movie aka  the only one who will bring in viewers, he will carry a huge burden on his shoulders. If he wants to leave his imprint in movieland and be active in chungmuro he should start by accepting and playing  2 nd lead roles or supporting roles, then little by little making his way to the top. He needs to have a few hits under his belt so that great scripts  by great directors and writers will come to him afterwards. If  his movies fail at the box office, obviously the good offers won't go to him because his name and reputation are going to be affected. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Berou said:

Ms Koala published an article about the Gucci Event : http://koalasplayground.com/2018/02/02/big-name-k-stars-don-subdued-overly-labeled-gucci-outfits-brand-event-seoul/#comments

Everyone in the comments section is raving about YSH :wub:

@sakura2016 Haha thank you.  I guess I beat the experts- analysis / investigators who give in depth analysis of the BTS/ pics/ gifs or whatever you fill in the blank. My amazing contribution was even mentioned in dramabeans by  the beanies LOL.  I must have surely made a big impression on some of them :tongue:. I'm a certified netizen FBI agent :lol:B)

It's sad to hear he got hurt as a child by adults :huh:, he has already mentioned this in some of his past interviews.  I hope he gets one day a very good movie offer that'd push him to accept it without any hesitation. The best would be a movie with some box office hitmakers names attached to it because if he's the only star in the movie aka in the only who will bring in viewers, he will carry a huge burden on his shoulders. If he wants to leave his imprint in movieland and be active in chungmuro he should start by accepting and playing  2 nd lead roles or supporting roles, then little by little making his way to the top. He needs to have a few hits under his belt so that great scripts  by great directors and writers will come to him afterwards. If he doesn't make hit movies or  his movies fail at the box office, obviously the good offers won't go to him because his name and reputation are going to be affected. 

yeah I saw it :D and was happy Yoo Seung Ho was one of the 3 she liked their outfit :wub: hhhhhhh and how all were commenting how handome he is and missed him already!! :wub:

hhhhhhhhhh you are indeed chingu!! :wink::thumbsup::lol: and I knew it was you they mentioned in dramabeans the moment I read the comments!! :wink::D

being a child actor wasn't that easy after all :( but he grew to become this great man!! :heart:

I hope so as well and I'm sure Yoo Seung Ho is one of the actors who would be totally fine with taking a second lead role as long as he finds it challenging for him!! from what I remember I read he was the one who asked to take Yeo Woon's role in Warrior Baek Dong Soo drama when he was offered the male lead's role finding it more benefitting to him as an actor...ok I found it :D “Yoo Seung-ho decided that as an actor, the villainous Yeo-woon role would be a big help in expanding his acting range, which is why he chose to take it.” http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/04/yoo-seung-ho-gets-villainous-for-warrior-baek-dong-soo/ so I have no doubt that he'd take in a good offered role to him even if he's not to be the 1st lead!! lets hope he gets great challenging roles that lifts his confidence in taking in movies like he regained his confidence in his acting ability as a male lead outside of child actor image (as if that was questionable to begin with) through Ruler!! :D

• Like 3

The choices are hard !! I like most of them. But if I  have to pick one, it is going to be Go Ah Sung. Why ? 

There are many reasons :

- They are both child actors

- they were co-stars in God of Study, so a reunion of them would be nice

- they both have  maturity and  intensity when they act.  So could you imagine them acting as a couple in a intense romance drama ?  I don't necessarily mean a melo drama, but I'd like to see them  in a mature romance drama.

- Go Ah Sung is mostly a movie actress. I would say without any exaggeration she is an accomplished movie actress since she has worked with top directors and got many awards.  I'm very sure she has her own network of friends in chungmuro. They say she is friends with the goddess Bae Doona.  So she could give YSH some tips about filming in movie industry.  YSh expressed his wish to do a movie but he is afraid

-  Go Ah Sung is close to YSH age, ( she's a 92 liner), so she won't look too old for him on screen. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1