Quantcast
Berou

Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪 [completed drama : Bok Soo's back / My Strange Hero]

Spoiler

DUcc9UkVoAAiP0d?format=jpg

DUcd2NhUQAAiMg9?format=jpg

credits : YSHbiased twitter

Chae Soo Bin, Yoo Seung Ho, And Uhm Ki Joon Bid Farewell To “I Am Not A Robot”

With MBC’s “I Am Not a Robot” coming to an end on January 25, Yoo Seung Ho, Chae Soo Bin, and Uhm Ki Joon gave their final thoughts on the drama.

“I Am Not a Robot” was a romantic comedy that told the story of a man who has an allergy to humans and a woman who has to pretend to be a robot. The drama ended with high praise for the actors and viewers enjoyed the sweet story that unfolded.

Yoo Seung Ho called the drama, “A heartwarming drama that warmed everyone up this cold winter,” and said, “As this was my first time being in a romantic comedy, I worried a lot about my character and how I should portray him, and I think that has helped me grow and learn a lot as an actor. The time I spent as Min Kyu will remain with me for a long time as happy and meaningful memories. I was happy to have the honor of working with such a great director and crew, and I also want to thank the actors who worked alongside me. Finally, I want to thank all our viewers who gave us their unwavering love and support".

Spoiler

Yoo-Seung-Ho-Chae-Soo-Bin3.jpg

Chae Soo Bin also opened up about her experience and said, “I was happy to have played a part in creating this heartwarming drama. ‘I Am Not a Robot’ has been a new experience for me. It’s the first time that I played two roles simultaneously, and the first time I played a robot. Though I was worried about taking on such a role for the first time, I was able to enjoy my time on set thanks to everyone around me. Most of all, I gained a lot of strength from our viewers who supported us, and we were able to wrap up the drama on a high. I hope this drama will remain a warm memory in the hearts of people who stayed with us till the end.”

Uhm Ki Joon talked about his time on the drama and stated, “I had so much fun playing a role that wasn’t a bad guy for the first time in a while. It was a great experience. I hope to greet you again with another great project in the future. Till then, stay healthy and happy.”

Spoiler

I-Am-Not-a-Robot2.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/26/chae-soo-bin-yoo-seung-ho-uhm-ki-joon-bid-farewell-not-robot/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

23 minutes ago, Berou said:

With MBC’s “I Am Not a Robot” coming to an end on January 25, Yoo Seung Ho, Chae Soo Bin, and Uhm Ki Joon gave their final thoughts on the drama.

“I Am Not a Robot” was a romantic comedy that told the story of a man who has an allergy to humans and a woman who has to pretend to be a robot. The drama ended with high praise for the actors and viewers enjoyed the sweet story that unfolded.

Yoo Seung Ho called the drama, “A heartwarming drama that warmed everyone up this cold winter,” and said, “As this was my first time being in a romantic comedy, I worried a lot about my character and how I should portray him, and I think that has helped me grow and learn a lot as an actor. The time I spent as Min Kyu will remain with me for a long time as happy and meaningful memories. I was happy to have the honor of working with such a great director and crew, and I also want to thank the actors who worked alongside me. Finally, I want to thank all our viewers who gave us their unwavering love and support".

this!! Yoo Seung Ho's words are a big relief to all of us!!Yoo Seung Ho is an actor who cares about learning and giving as much as he can as an actor and this drama gave him that satisfaction so the drama having a low rating didn't and won't affect his future decisions regarding his upcoming projects and we can hope for pictorials and many interviews!! pleaaaaaaaase Yoo Seung Ho-ssi!! :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:
1 hour ago, Berou said:

this!! Yoo Seung Ho's words are a big relief to all of us!!Yoo Seung Ho is an actor who cares about learning and giving as much as he can as an actor and this drama gave him that satisfaction so the drama having a low rating didn't and won't affect his future decisions regarding his upcoming projects and we can hope for pictorials and many interviews!! pleaaaaaaaase Yoo Seung Ho-ssi!! :wub::wub::wub:

Yes his words are a big relief :D, despite the bad ratings at least we know he enjoyed his filming time . Just like how I predicted, he learned a lot from his first rom com, the PD and the actors.  At least if he doesn't do interviews, we should believe his last words saying farewell to viewers.  Have you noticed how he smiled when he took a selca with the PD?  The last time I saw him smiling widely like this  with a male was with  Park Chul Min in ruler when they took a selca together. It's the same smile and the same pose.  It's litteraly a copy-cat And they hugged tightely in the other pic. It just proves the PD really likes YSH and has become his fan, and also YSH is fond of him. It's reciprocal.   They have become really close. So it's no wonder the PD sang praises about YSH and his talent and articles stated they had an amazing chemistry and hit it off immediately. My low-key wish is too see them collaborating again but only when MBC will have solved all the internal issues and  will have become a better  TV station. 

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, Berou said:

Yes his words are a big relief :D, despite the bad ratings at least we know he enjoyed his filming time . Just like how I predicted, he learned a lot from his first rom com, the PD and the actors.  At least if he doesn't do interviews, we should believe his last words saying farewell to viewers.  Have you noticed how he smiled when he took a selca with the PD?  The last time I saw him smiling widely like this  with a male was with  Park Chul Min in ruler when they took a selca together. It's the same smile and the same pose.  It's litteraly a copy-cat And they hugged tightely in the other pic. It just proves the PD really likes YSH and has become his fan, and also YSH is fond of him. It's reciprocal.   They have become really close. So it's no wonder the PD sang praises about YSH and his talent and articles stated they had an amazing chemistry and hit it off immediately. My low-key wish is too see them collaborating again but only when MBC will have solved all the internal issues and  will have become a better  TV station. 

we want more for sure but yeah we have his words saying farewell to viewers for now to trust :D

yeah that was so sweet and adorable and we can see how both are affectionate toward each other!! :wub: I hope they do work on another drama together in the future :wub: and in the meantime Yoo Seung Ho can pick projects from different stations as well!! :D:wink:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

Also glad to hear his positive thoughts about the drama after it ended. I was afraid he would be on total hiatus. I hope that he would agree to do post-drama interviews and pictorials. I really love reading his interviews. I was a fan of YSH before IANAR. My first drama of him was WBS. I couldn't believe that he was still in his teens back then. He was so good and I cried so much when his character died. I've watched Imaginary Cat and Ruler because of him. I was so happy when I heard that he accepted a romcom. My thought was, thank God YSH will not make me cry this time. Little did I know that it was not true. Hahahaha! I can actually write an essay on how much I love YSH as KMK but i am holding it back. I will behave @BerouI promise. :wub: 

I will be camping here until his next project. I hope that it wouldn't be a long wait though. I will miss seeing him onscreen but he also needs time to rest so i wouldn't be too greedy. Thank you in advance for the news and pictures. :) 

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, blissfullyblessed said:

Also glad to hear his positive thoughts about the drama after it ended. I was afraid he would be on total hiatus. I hope that he would agree to do post-drama interviews and pictorials. I really love reading his interviews. I was a fan of YSH before IANAR. My first drama of him was WBS. I couldn't believe that he was still in his teens back then. He was so good and I cried so much when his character died. I've watched Imaginary Cat and Ruler because of him. I was so happy when I heard that he accepted a romcom. My thought was, thank God YSH will not make me cry this time. Little did I know that it was not true. Hahahaha! I can actually write an essay on how much I love YSH as KMK but i am holding it back. I will behave @BerouI promise. :wub: 

I will be camping here until his next project. I hope that it wouldn't be a long wait though. I will miss seeing him onscreen but he also needs time to rest so i wouldn't be too greedy. Thank you in advance for the news and pictures. :) 

Hi chingu!! happy to have you with us here!! :D

hhhhhhhhhh why do you need to behave here?!! and who can actiually? :wub: write the essay and I'll read it with pleasure!! :wink::lol: and yeah as long as he feels satisfied with his acting in the drama then we can expect him to do many interviews and pictorial hopefully!! :D

I still need to watch that drama though saw many MVs from it and cried over it :bawling: but hhhhhhhhhhh you really thought you'd escape crying over A YOO SEUNG HO's drama?!! :lol: that idea never crossed my mind!! hhhhhhhh him taking IANAR was great news for me 'cause it meant I won't cry nor have my heart ripped to little peices like in his melo dramas :lol: but still he made me cry and cry and cry and broke my heart anyway :blink: I even cried for his happiness!! (I lost it completely!! :lol:) but at least we got to be healed with his adorable smiles and cute aegos and swoony aura and kisses :love:

• Like 4

@blissfullyblessed I'm really curious about your essay, I wouldn't mind at all if you write it and share it here ^_^.  We haven't actually talked about his character, KMK, here. Now the drama is finished, we can discuss about it and give our overall impressions about YSH's acting, the drama, his character. 

I also really do hope he will do some interviews and magazine photoshoots !! 

Come to think of it, Remember was a drama with high ratings but YSH disappeared completely because he felt unsatisfied. So I deeply believe as long as he is happy with what he does and becomes confident, he will not disappear like he did in 2016. He might feel burdened by the bad ratings but the drama is far from being a flop, and besides I read so many positives comments on naver.

• Like 6

@Berou @sakura2016 Omona! Once I pop I can't stop so I need to refrain myself from talking too much. Hahaha! Actually, I always write long rants per episode for IANAR but would  always end up writing 2 paragraphs at Soompi or worse none at all. Funny thing is that 75% of the content are all about KMK/YSH. I know, I know CSB was so good as Jia/AJI3 but KMK is YSH. Enough reason to love KMK more. Kekeke!  I watch IANAR episodes before I sleep or even during lunchtime at work. That's how obsessed I am with the drama. :D

I read from a forum in FB that starting January, IANAR was always the top searched topic on Korean portals. I would like to believe that the low ratings were not because the Koreans did not like it but maybe because majority of IANAR's audience were younger, thus prefers watching it online than on TV.

One of the things that I love about YSH is that he is able to balance his personal and private life.( I actually call him "The elusive YSH". Hahaha!) He doesn't have SNS that's why  his IV's are really precious. Post drama IV's are very much welcome.:wub:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, blissfullyblessed said:

@Berou @sakura2016 Omona! Once I pop I can't stop so I need to refrain myself from talking too much. Hahaha! Actually, I always write long rants per episode for IANAR but would  always end up writing 2 paragraphs at Soompi or worse none at all. Funny thing is that 75% of the content are all about KMK/YSH. I know, I know CSB was so good as Jia/AJI3 but KMK is YSH. Enough reason to love KMK more. Kekeke!  I watch IANAR episodes before I sleep or even during lunchtime at work. That's how obsessed I am with the drama. :D

I read from a forum in FB that starting January, IANAR was always the top searched topic on Korean portals. I would like to believe that the low ratings were not because the Koreans did not like it but maybe because majority of IANAR's audience were younger, thus prefers watching it online than on TV.

One of the things that I love about YSH is that he is able to balance his personal and private life.( I actually call him "The elusive YSH". Hahaha!) He doesn't have SNS that's why  his IV's are really precious. Post drama IV's are very much welcome.:wub:

Aww, no worries.  We're going to bear with your super long posts :). Isn't it YSH thread what is it for ? I reckon I noticed when some users/posters praised YSH and his acting skills, it put some people off who delurked and said don't forget CSB is also a good actress, it's thanks to her they have an amazing chemistry etc. It's one of the reasons why I didn't post much. I must confess I'm not very fond of IANAR and in Rom Coms in general ( @sakura2016 knows my particular taste for darker dramas ^_^), I just watched it for YSH. And I also got a little bit disappointed with how KMK in the drama wasn't 100 % accurate  with his character description. I didn't want to spoil the mood of the thread with my criticism.  I really liked his character in Remember.  Remember has a special spot in my heart just like how IMY  has.  Now I want him to go venture into action genre, I want to see him in uniform :D

YSH is a first class graduate ninja. Once he finishes a project he goes MIA and leaves his fans without any updates lol. I've got used to his lifestyle and the way he handles his acting carreer. When he goes MIA, I go watch other airing dramas. Then when his dramas news are released I come out from my hibernation period too and support him.  I actually like it, it gives me time to discover new faces and talent or go back watching actors/ actresses I like. 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, blissfullyblessed said:

hhhhhhhh that's me having him as my most interest subject in my post in Ruler's thread :lol: don't worry I may not make long posts because I'm not good with words (sadly) but my favorite subject is Yoo Seung Ho and I enjoy reading about him what I couldn't say myself so be free and tell all you want!! we're all ears/eyes :wink: hhhhhhh

I think so as well!! I saw how many and many great comments there were on naver so our drama and Yoo Seung Ho were soooooo loved from the dramas viewers but they are more of internet users I believe!! :)

hhhhhhh "elusive Yoo Seung Ho" it fits him well!! :lol::wink: as much as I it's hard to have no updates about him till we get updates about his new projects but I love that about and for him!! :heart: he gives his best and all for his projects as an actor winning our hearts and admiration but he also doesn't live his life only for that but lives as Yoo Seung Ho the normal person who enjoys the normal life like all of us (wait most of the people have SNS acoumpt actually so he's special even among normal peole :wink: hhhhh) and knows how to keep them seperated which is admirable and one of his special charms as well!! :heart:

and speaking of his VLives :tongue: our chingu @Berou shared them with us and I'm sharing them again with you!! :wink:

these are for his movie Seondal: The Man Who Sells the River!! I don't know if you watched these before or not but you should I'm sure you'd love them as I did!!  :heart: awwwwwwwwwwww

http://m.vlive.tv/video/9076

http://m.vlive.tv/video/9701

this is a VLive of a movie VIP premiere Yoo Seung Ho attented this (last) year for his co-star from his movie Seondal: The Man Who Sells the River (Kim Seon-dal) :wub: 

http://m.vlive.tv/video/13674

and this is Ruler's VLive that I believe you watched before but here it is again!! :wub: 

http://www.vlive.tv/video/33709/

6 hours ago, Berou said:

Aww, no worries.  We're going to bear with your super long posts :). Isn't it YSH thread what is it for ? I reckon I noticed when some users/posters praised YSH and his acting skills, it put some people off who delurked and said don't forget CSB is also a good actress, it's thanks to her they have an amazing chemistry etc. It's one of the reasons why I didn't post much. I must confess I'm not very fond of IANAR and in Rom Coms in general ( @sakura2016 knows my particular taste for darker dramas ^_^), I just watched it for YSH. And I also got a little bit disappointed with how KMK in the drama wasn't 100 % accurate  with his character description. I didn't want to spoil the mood of the thread with my criticism.  I really liked his character in Remember.  Remember has a special spot in my heart just like how IMY  has.  Now I want him to go venture into action genre, I want to see him in uniform :D

YSH is a first class graduate ninja. Once he finishes a project he goes MIA and leaves his fans without any updates lol. I've got used to his lifestyle and the way he handles his acting carreer. When he goes MIA, I go watch other airing dramas. Then when his dramas news are released I come out from my hibernation period too and support him.  I actually like it, it gives me time to discover new faces and talent or go back watching actors/ actresses I like. 

my ching's best Yoo Seung Ho's performances are his most heartbreaking ones!! :lol::tongue: kidding!! :wink: hhhhhhhhhh but yeah he was mindblowing there as much as he broke my heart!! my poor heart....ahhhh

it's good as long as it doesn't last long or we go crazy wanting to see or hear anything from him!! let's hope he'll be back soon to us with a great project and being and action one would be the icing on the cake!! :love: let our fantacies come true please!!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 1/26/2018 at 3:45 PM, Berou said:

It makes me happy to hear all his positive thoughts after finishing IANAR. Glad that he learned a lot and really enjoyed his time filming it. :) Please get good rest YSH, you worked hard and did an amazing job playing KMK! :heart: But, I too am hoping he’ll eventually accept post drama interviews/pictorials. 

I finally finished reading all his interviews from the first page, and copying his line from IANAR’s last episode, “What should I do? I like you even more.” Like he is such a humble young man. :wub:

And speaking of IANAR, I showed the first 4 episodes of it to my mom last night and I swear every time YSH appeared on screen, she said out loud how handsome he is. :lol: She also said she likes it so far, and since it’s romcom she won’t cry at all unlike in Remember. Uhh good luck mom. :sweatingbullets:

I hung out with two of my friends today who also just finished watching Remember. They said it was the first time they cried so much watching a kdrama, but they loved the show anyway, and praised YSH for his incredible acting skills. :) So I already told them about IANAR and they’ll get on watching it to heal their hearts after crying so much in Remember.

I’ll be staying here too if that’s alright :) I’ll update you all on how my YSH timeline is going :lol: which I’ll officially start this coming Wednesday with Imaginary Cat. I honestly waited till IANAR ended to start my timeline because I don’t want to run out of YSH dramas/movies because we don’t know when his next project will be, but I’m hoping he doesn’t make us wait too long :wink:

Oh my gosh if YSH’s next project is an action one, my mom would be the happiest person just because it’s her favorite genre Lol. So hoping one day it becomes true :wink::D

• Like 5

You guys are really encouraging me to watch Remember. I know that the drama was so good but I'm afraid of crying buckets of tears. I do have very shallow tears and gets very emotional while watching dramas. Park Min Young is one of my actress bias which means that PMY + YSH is equivalent to a very good drama but then again YSH + PMY means a river of tears. YSH doesn't only make me cry, he makes me sob everytime. :bawling:

I am a hopeless romantic and KMK's journey of love in IANAR felt like me falling inlove again for the first time. That is the reason why KMK was very endearing for me. The joy and the pain in falling inlove was executed very well. YSH is really one of a kind. :heart: Just finished watching his movie The Magician and I love it. I would also like to see him doing an action movie/drama. I really admire his fighting skills in WBS. 

@sakura2016 I am not also good with words since English is not my first language ( it's not even Filipino since I grew up in a province  where we have a different dialect ) but I guess you will agree with me that our love for YSH withstands all these so called language barriers. Hahahah! :D So sad that I missed the fun at the Rulers thread because of some work issues last year but glad that I was able to log in to Soompi for IANAR.

• Like 5

Yoo Seung Ho Proves He’s Boyfriend Material With First Rom-Com Role

Yoo-Seung-Ho-1.jpg

In MBC’s “I Am Not a Robot,” which aired its finale earlier this week, the actor put his lovable charms on full display as Kim Min Kyu, a character with both wealth and looks. The role allowed him to show off his handsome appearance, charismatic manliness, cute behavior, and sweet, caring side. Unsurprisingly, he quickly became the ideal type of many viewers.

Yoo Seung Ho particularly made viewers’ hearts flutter throughout “I Am Not a Robot” with his endearing physical displays of affection with Chae Soo Bin. Viewers couldn’t help smiling as they watched him hold her hand, hug her tightly, and kiss her passionately.

Yoo Seung Ho also showed his sweet side by putting a jacket around Chae Soo Bin’s shoulders and affectionately stroking her hair. His gentle, considerate manner reminded viewers of the way a boyfriend acts in the beginning of a relationship.

The actor’s adorable eye smile didn’t hurt either!

https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/28/yoo-seung-ho-proves-hes-boyfriend-material-first-rom-com-role/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

@justlove you're already here chingu :wink: yeah!! the more we learn about him the more we love him!! I'm sure his parents are proud of him like we are!! :heart:

hhhhhhhhhhhh great news that you got your mother and friends to watch another drama of his!! great job chingu :wink::thumbsup: but poor them thinking they won't be crying since it's a rom-com!! :lol: good luck with that!! :lol:

yeah do update us chingu!! :wink: and your timeline will start with Imaginary Cat?!! :wink: someone is trying to keep the angst for as late as possible!! :tongue::lol: though you'll be crying there too!! :lol: (spoiler?!! :tongue::lol:) didn't watch the drama yet myself but saw MVs and I was scolding myself for crying with him over a cat!! :lol: well I did cry over my cats and dogs so...:tongue: hhhhhh but really his tears makes me cry immidiatly!! :tears:

oh, that's another reason to hope for him to make an action project!! :D I'm praying hard he won't take too long to be back to us with a great new project and to be action one!! :wub::wub::wub:

12 hours ago, blissfullyblessed said:

You guys are really encouraging me to watch Remember. I know that the drama was so good but I'm afraid of crying buckets of tears. I do have very shallow tears and gets very emotional while watching dramas. Park Min Young is one of my actress bias which means that PMY + YSH is equivalent to a very good drama but then again YSH + PMY means a river of tears. YSH doesn't only make me cry, he makes me sob everytime. :bawling:

I am a hopeless romantic and KMK's journey of love in IANAR felt like me falling inlove again for the first time. That is the reason why KMK was very endearing for me. The joy and the pain in falling inlove was executed very well. YSH is really one of a kind. :heart: Just finished watching his movie The Magician and I love it. I would also like to see him doing an action movie/drama. I really admire his fighting skills in WBS. 

@sakura2016 I am not also good with words since English is not my first language ( it's not even Filipino since I grew up in a province  where we have a different dialect ) but I guess you will agree with me that our love for YSH withstands all these so called language barriers. Hahahah! :D So sad that I missed the fun at the Rulers thread because of some work issues last year but glad that I was able to log in to Soompi for IANAR.

HAHAHA come and join me chingu!! :lol: I would've never started watching this drama if it wasn't for Yoo Seung Ho!! (why did he have to do that to me?!! ahhhhh) just prepare as much tissue boxes by your side because you'll need them!! ah hhhhhhhh but he was great there so it's totally woth the suffering!! :wink::wub: 

true!! starting from the second he said with his swoony and deep voice and gaze that Aji3 is to only look, listen and care for him we and Ji Ah were already gone :heart: and it's unbeliavably admirable how we kept falling for him more and more till the very end!! :heart:

watch Kim Seondal movie as well!! he was so funny there though he made me cry as well!! but that's Yoo Seung Ho we're talking about so crying is part of the deal!! :tongue::lol:

don't think english is any of our mother language here if I'm not wrong!! I'm actually one of the arab fans so english isn't my 1st language as well but our love for our Mr. Sexy Everything reuinite us :wink::D

yeah it was fun there (though some were trying to ruin the fun) still it was a memoriable fun journey there :wub: but happy you joined the fun in IANAR's thread this time :D though sadly I couldn't be as active as I wished to :(

55 minutes ago, Berou said:

Yoo Seung Ho Proves He’s Boyfriend Material With First Rom-Com Role

so happy to read such articles!! :wub: yeah he grew to be this charming young male lead actor who steals women's hearts!! :heart:

• Like 3

This is totally random, I'm quite  surprised YSH had attended the Gucci event. This is so UN-YSH. He rarely attends fashion events. The only explanation I came up with is : 

- At ianar press con he wore a gucci attire ( and red carpet  celeb clothes are sponsored)

Yoo-Seung-Ho-XPN.jpg

cr: ask kpop.com

- Few years ago he attended a gucci event too 

tumblr_m2xu4feyod1qjha3lo5_540.jpg

cr Yoo seung Ho tumblr link

-  This leads to my third point : Gucci and YSH have good partnership and relationship. Is YSH a fan of Gucci brand ?  Why Gucci, out of all famous brands ? 

He has worn gucci sponsored clothes for pictorials too , as it can be seen

Here : 

Spoiler

cc49cfc06a87cbf5ae526f1fb57bb7a3.jpg

23f8ee9e79b32bd456f4ff986695a6a4--vogue-

Vogue, August 2012 Issue 

20130222-Yoo-Seung-Ho_3.jpg

8b0f8b681faa6c76ccfaca8eb6e3be68--harper

Picture-45.png

2ab1619e01fdcebf89301b12b407494d.jpg

Bazaar magazine,  March  2013 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Berou said:

This is totally random, I'm quite  surprised YSH had attended the Gucci event. This is so UN-YSH. He rarely attends fashion events. The only explanation I came up with is : 

- At ianar press con he wore a gucci attire ( and red carpet  celeb clothes are sponsored)

cr: ask kpop.com

- Few years ago he attended a gucci event too

cr Yoo seung Ho tumblr link

-  This leads to my third point : Gucci and YSH have good partnership and relationship. Is YSH a fan of Gucci brand ?  Why Gucci, out of all famous brands ? 

He has worn gucci sponsored clothes for pictorials too , as it can be seen

Here : 

Hide contents

Vogue, August 2012 Issue

Bazaar magazine,  March  2013 

1st thing, thanks for the treat :love: 2nd :tongue: yeah though I'm a new yoopy but I was surprised seeing him attending Gucci's event since it's so not like him going for such events (though I'm happy he did :wink::D) and it actually made me think he actually love that brand at 1st but I never realised he actually had a relationship and partnership with the brand and wore many of its outfits so their relationship is still there?!! he still wore from Gucci at IANAR's press conference(?)!! I'm sorry I'm not much knowlegeable how things are in this world of brands and actors even though I know a little bit!! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

Just now, sakura2016 said:

1st thing, thanks for the treat :love: 2nd :tongue: yeah though I'm a new yoopy but I was surprised seeing him attending Gucci's event since it's so not like him going for such events (though I'm happy he did :wink::D) and it actually made me think he actually love that brand at 1st but I never realised he actually had a relationship and partnership with the brand and wore many of its outfits so their relationship is still there?!! he still wore from Gucci at IANAR's press conference(?)!! I'm sorry I'm not much knowlegeable how things are in this world of brands and actors even though I know a little bit!! :sweatingbullets:

All the clothes worn by celeb at events or red carpets are sponsored. Celebs wear them to promote the brand. I believe YSH is someone who can say no if he doesn't like a brand or doesn't like some clothes.   I noticed he has a long time relationship with addidas brand too, it goes back to 2012 when he made a CF, attended an  addidas event. The relationship still exists today, last year  in March he took some pictorials to promote a new collection of shoes and for the Nylon interview Magazine he wore some Addidas clothes and shoes too. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3