Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

6 hours ago, rahma92 said:

Instagram update! Mustache :joy:

I want a movie, action, thriller... with little romance 

Who did not faint by this photo!! please raise your hand!! :) anyway... more like a beard to me! :) 

On 5/11/2019 at 10:23 AM, rahma92 said:

I love his hairstyle too, remind me of ruler's presscon 

I guess he already has scripts's offer in his hand! :D

Actually I had the same thought. Such long fringe.. is he considering a period drama? I thought he doesnt want to do one for now

On 5/11/2019 at 8:52 PM, Berou said:

Hopefully it's his hairstyle for his next project ! :)

Some would think he is preparing to shoot a sageuk lol

I had same thoughts too!

On 5/11/2019 at 8:52 PM, Berou said:

I have the inkling his agency will announce his next project soon, he has perhaps interesting projects in hand and is reviewing them, otherwise why would it announce YSH is carefully considering his next work ?

I

OOhh... I'm so excited for this!

On 5/12/2019 at 6:38 PM, Berou said:

I applaud him for taking time to learn how to take selfies for his fans, now he can take them like a pro. He used to complain about being bad at it and not knowing how to take them. 

I spent a long time admiring his smooth skin, what's his secret ? He has a perfect skin. 

He doesnt need to learn how to take selfies, because that face will always look good in every angle :w00t:

On 5/12/2019 at 6:38 PM, Berou said:

If it's a movie, then it means we won't see him this year and if he chooses a drama after his movie, he will be filming around this time next year. I don't know if I will be able to wait for one more year to see him on my screen again. But I also want him in a thriller and action movie someday. 

You're right, then he better take drama first. 

11 hours ago, WoozyPrincess said:

Actually I had the same thought. Such long fringe.. is he considering a period drama? I thought he doesnt want to do one for now

I had same thoughts too!

I doubt he will take saeguk. 

25 minutes ago, Berou said:

On a radio program, a listener who said he met Yoo Seung-ho when he was in the military sent a story saying that he was given a reward vacation for successfully firing a full range of shots thanks to his assistant. After hearing the story of the listeners, Yoo said, "I was in charge of shooting education and training during my teaching days. The trainers didn't like me very much. I usually swear and went out," he said with a smile.  One TV program said, "There was not much nickname. It was just that the trainees hated me," he said. 

Thanks for translation, but whaat? Why they hating him????

22 hours ago, WoozyPrincess said:

I had same thoughts too!

@WoozyPrincess I so wish he will considering a period drama! I love period drama but I don't think he will be considering a Saeguk very soon! maybe a new hair style for a new role! or maybe a Korean Japanese period drama! 

On 5/12/2019 at 11:38 AM, Berou said:

If it's a movie, then it means we won't see him this year and if he chooses a drama after his movie, he will be filming around this time next year. I don't know if I will be able to wait for one more year to see him on my screen again. But I also want him in a thriller and action movie someday. 

If he make a movie somewhere in June! then a drama in late Autumn.. 2 projects in a year would be ideal! I really like to see him in a movie!! better get some nomination from Baeksang or Blue Dragon!!! that will secure his actor status! :) 

1 hour ago, Berou said:

The filming of a movie usually last 4 months, it's almost as long as a drama's. You need to also take account casting other actors, booking filming locations, finding investors, costume fitting...  So according to you, all of this can be done in one month and when YSH would have finished filming it'll be around October and he is going to film straight a drama ? ? 22.gif

The movie itself will be air next year and not this year. If he really taking a movie first MSH will be his only project in 2019. Its impossible we will see his drama in same year. They need to do preparation 3/2 months before the drama air, so he will comeback at last in jan 2020. (Counting...)

1 hour ago, Berou said:

Oh they didn't hate him because he is YSH ( the guy is too sweet and a marshmallow that it is impossible to hate him), they hated him doing his army service as a assistant instructor because assistant instructors are very feared and though on trainees. They have a bad reputation and trainees don't like them. He revealed at his  jp FM that he got nicknames such as the devil, the trash/ garbage. And YSH was very famous among trainees for being particular harsh on them, hence he was called the tiger assistant. I know it's hard to believe YSH was like that but it's true. When he got out of the army, he explained on a TV interview that he was very harsh because trainees used to talk about him whenever he appeared and he didn't want to make them think it will be easy for them because an entertainer was training them. 

Thanks for telling me, Iol I like this character of him. Sound manly :D

10 hours ago, Berou said:

The filming of a movie usually last 4 months, it's almost as long as a drama's. You need to also take account casting other actors, booking filming locations, finding investors, costume fitting...  So according to you, all of this can be done in one month and when YSH would have finished filming it'll be around October and he is going to film straight a drama ? ? 22.gif

IMO he might be considering the role of a shabby guy who neglects himself and doesn't take care of his appearance. The kind of guy who leads a though life. 

I don't see YSH lying to his fans about not wanting to do a period work soon...

Haha... That's my ideal of thinking! If he already has two projects in hand! Its possible if he finish the movie in late September and start again in late October or early November! yeah.. we wont be seeing him very soon in 2019! but may be early Jan 2020 we will see him! He no need to be a lead in the movie! the second lead will do.. best with a strong charactor, strange person or even mental disorder!

YSH doesn't have many nominees to support his acting skill!! the best nomination he get is Baeksang new actor for Master of study and 4th period Mystery! compare to Do Kyung Soo, same age with less experience D.O. has won quite many awards! not the MBC, SBS or KBS type of awards! better and higher recognition like Baeksang, Blue Dragon, Grand bell etc! so he will be seeing as a real actor! So.. he need not just a hit drama.. he need a good drama, good movie! I don't think he like to be seeing as an actor with beautiful face! he want to be a real actor!

26 minutes ago, Berou said:

This is the video if you're interested 

TRANSLATION

Male Interviewer (In the background) : Is the siren sound okay?

*At the right time, there is a civil defense exercise drill going on.*

Yoo Seung Ho: Wow, Civil Defense Training…..*Such a distant memory*

Yoo Seung Ho: Well, I was in the reserve forces.

Yoo Seung Ho: Starting from this year, I’ve been in the reserve forces for a year.

Yoo Seung Ho: I am now MR. reserve forces man.

Lady Interviewer: We really missed him. He returned after making a  transformation from being ‘THE NATION’S LITTLE BROTHER TO THE NATION’S MANLY MAN. Hello, Mr. Yoo Seung Ho! (This interviewer woman is annoying)

Lady Interviewer: Let’s Win!”

Yoo Seung Ho: “Let;s Win!” (Seung Ho looked kind of surprise by this sudden salute)

Lady Interviewer: Oh My gosh, he is so handsome!

Lady Interviewer: “You didn’t miss Noona( Older Sister) ?” 

Yoo Seung Ho: Ummmm………..

Yoo Seung Ho: I watched you a lot on television while I was in the military.

Lady Interviewer: Oh Really?

Yoo Seung Ho: Yes, Yes…

Lady Interviewer: So what were the reactions of your fellow military men?

Yoo Seung Ho: ……………………… (Seung Ho seems to be lost for words)

Yoo Seung Ho: Well, I can’t really recall…

Lady Interviewer: Oh, it’s because you don’t really remember right?

Lady Interviewer: We haven’t seen you in awhile so there is a dessert for you.

Lady Interviewer: When your mouth is bored, what do you usually eat?

Yoo Seung Ho: I usually snack a lot. I really like to snack. (He names the kinds of snacks that he eats but in Korea its not legal for you to name the companies on live television so they had to blurt it out)

Lady Interviewer: You are like a talkshow gangster.

Lady Interviewer: You are just blurting it all out like nobody’s business….This is just his charm.

Lady Interviewer: We just can’t help but to love this part about you. 

Lady Interviewer: I saw you filming earlier with your sweet little eyes. Can you please look at me with those sweet eyes of yours?

Lady Interviewer: Are you shooting out those sweet eyes towards me?

Yoo Seung Ho: I was shooting them to you.

Lady Interviewer: I feel so happy! 

Lady Interviewer: Since it’s not cool for me to be the only one on the receiving end of this so, we should do this for the viewers as well…..Seung Ho is sighing for some reason…..

Seung Ho with his irresistible smile…..but he still looked really awkward by the woman’s demands.

Lady Interviewer: OMG, he is soooo sweet. 

Yoo Seung Ho’s video clip that he posted before he went off to the military.

*I didn’t tell anybody and decided to enlist to the military on march 5th, I will be back safe and sound.

Lady Interviewer: How could you not tell me and go off like that? 

Yoo Seung Ho: You have to go the military at some point so, I thought that it would be a good idea to go and I also thought that it could be fun as well. Once I got into the military then I saw some men with the red caps on, You know those assistant instructors….The moment I saw those guys I said to myself, “Ahhh… I don’t think this is what I was thinking of…..The moment I went in, I regretted right away.

• Right Now I am an assistant instructor for the recruit training center*

Lady Interviewer: He traded spots and became the assistant instructor himself. He was famous for being harsh to the rookies like a demon.

Lady Interviewer: So what was your responsibility in the military?

Yoo Seung Ho: For me I was responsible for, personal arms and equipment. (Fire, shooting)

Lady Interviewer: So did you get a prefect score for that then?

Yoo Seung Ho: I can do it with my eyes closed now (Seung Ho is such a funny dude here);;;I could even shoot it with my foot.

Lady Interviewer: You are so full of wit so I feel like you have changed a lot.

Yoo Seung Ho: I think I have learned this kind of social skill in the military.

Lady Interviewer: Oh ok…why don’t you tell us how people can be good at shooting…You know to the people that will be replacing you in the future.

Yoo Seung Ho: When it comes to shooting….

Lady Interviewer: Yes…!

Yoo Seung Ho: The fast way to learn is to get in trouble from your seniors…Get scolded and punished by them….

Lady Interviewer: You know the image of an assistant instructor is on the scary side.

Yoo Seung Ho: I really worried about this a lot because, when the trainees come for the first time, and when they see me their reaction isn’t  “That guy is our assistant instructor” but rather they say stuff like, “Oh, that’s Yoo Seung Ho!” When I heard such reactions and it kind of got me angry so when they whisper amongst each other saying, “There is Yoo Seung Ho” I didn’t hesitate to go and punish those newbies. I was very mean and harsh compared to the other assistant instructors.

Lady Interviewer: If you get a role for an assistant instructor  then you would be able to do it easily…

Yoo Seung Ho: That would be a piece of cake…

Lady Interviewer: You would be able to do it with your eyes closed right?

Yoo Seung Ho: Yup, I would be able to just do it with my foot. (My gosh Seung Ho is so humorous and quirky)

Lady Interviewer: This is a humor for sure!

Yoo Seung Ho: Yes….

Cr: jenskdramareview

Thanks again for sharing this, especially the translation :joy: lmfao this is so funny.

1 hour ago, See Wong said:

YSH doesn't have many nominees to support his acting skill!! the best nomination he get is Baeksang new actor for Master of study and 4th period Mystery! compare to Do Kyung Soo, same age with less experience D.O. has won quite many awards! not the MBC, SBS or KBS type of awards! better and higher recognition like Baeksang, Blue Dragon, Grand bell etc! so he will be seeing as a real actor! 

We dont need to worry about other actor. I guess people already know he is a good actor, the problem is he always taking a wrong project.

Thats why lets just focus with his next project. A good script with challenging role. :thumbsup:

5 hours ago, Berou said:

The year 2015 should be a lesson to YSH who was so enthusiast and impatient that he filmed projects after projects without any break in-between : 2 movies, a drama and a mini-drama. If there is anything he has learned from it is that rushing/ hurrying is not a smart decision. 

YSH still nailed all the characters tho. He just picked the wrong script. :(

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Berou said:

This is the video if you're interested 

TRANSLATION

Spoiler

Male Interviewer (In the background) : Is the siren sound okay?

*At the right time, there is a civil defense exercise drill going on.*

Yoo Seung Ho: Wow, Civil Defense Training…..*Such a distant memory*

Yoo Seung Ho: Well, I was in the reserve forces.

Yoo Seung Ho: Starting from this year, I’ve been in the reserve forces for a year.

Yoo Seung Ho: I am now MR. reserve forces man.

Lady Interviewer: We really missed him. He returned after making a  transformation from being ‘THE NATION’S LITTLE BROTHER TO THE NATION’S MANLY MAN. Hello, Mr. Yoo Seung Ho! (This interviewer woman is annoying)

Lady Interviewer: Let’s Win!”

Yoo Seung Ho: “Let;s Win!” (Seung Ho looked kind of surprise by this sudden salute)

Lady Interviewer: Oh My gosh, he is so handsome!

Lady Interviewer: “You didn’t miss Noona( Older Sister) ?” 

Yoo Seung Ho: Ummmm………..

Yoo Seung Ho: I watched you a lot on television while I was in the military.

Lady Interviewer: Oh Really?

Yoo Seung Ho: Yes, Yes…

Lady Interviewer: So what were the reactions of your fellow military men?

Yoo Seung Ho: ……………………… (Seung Ho seems to be lost for words)

Yoo Seung Ho: Well, I can’t really recall…

Lady Interviewer: Oh, it’s because you don’t really remember right?

Lady Interviewer: We haven’t seen you in awhile so there is a dessert for you.

Lady Interviewer: When your mouth is bored, what do you usually eat?

Yoo Seung Ho: I usually snack a lot. I really like to snack. (He names the kinds of snacks that he eats but in Korea its not legal for you to name the companies on live television so they had to blurt it out)

Lady Interviewer: You are like a talkshow gangster.

Lady Interviewer: You are just blurting it all out like nobody’s business….This is just his charm.

Lady Interviewer: We just can’t help but to love this part about you. 

Lady Interviewer: I saw you filming earlier with your sweet little eyes. Can you please look at me with those sweet eyes of yours?

Lady Interviewer: Are you shooting out those sweet eyes towards me?

Yoo Seung Ho: I was shooting them to you.

Lady Interviewer: I feel so happy! 

Lady Interviewer: Since it’s not cool for me to be the only one on the receiving end of this so, we should do this for the viewers as well…..Seung Ho is sighing for some reason…..

Seung Ho with his irresistible smile…..but he still looked really awkward by the woman’s demands.

Lady Interviewer: OMG, he is soooo sweet. 

Yoo Seung Ho’s video clip that he posted before he went off to the military.

*I didn’t tell anybody and decided to enlist to the military on march 5th, I will be back safe and sound.

Lady Interviewer: How could you not tell me and go off like that? 

Yoo Seung Ho: You have to go the military at some point so, I thought that it would be a good idea to go and I also thought that it could be fun as well. Once I got into the military then I saw some men with the red caps on, You know those assistant instructors….The moment I saw those guys I said to myself, “Ahhh… I don’t think this is what I was thinking of…..The moment I went in, I regretted right away.

• Right Now I am an assistant instructor for the recruit training center*

Lady Interviewer: He traded spots and became the assistant instructor himself. He was famous for being harsh to the rookies like a demon.

Lady Interviewer: So what was your responsibility in the military?

Yoo Seung Ho: For me I was responsible for, personal arms and equipment. (Fire, shooting)

Lady Interviewer: So did you get a prefect score for that then?

Yoo Seung Ho: I can do it with my eyes closed now (Seung Ho is such a funny dude here);;;I could even shoot it with my foot.

Lady Interviewer: You are so full of wit so I feel like you have changed a lot.

Yoo Seung Ho: I think I have learned this kind of social skill in the military.

Lady Interviewer: Oh ok…why don’t you tell us how people can be good at shooting…You know to the people that will be replacing you in the future.

Yoo Seung Ho: When it comes to shooting….

Lady Interviewer: Yes…!

Yoo Seung Ho: The fast way to learn is to get in trouble from your seniors…Get scolded and punished by them….

Lady Interviewer: You know the image of an assistant instructor is on the scary side.

Yoo Seung Ho: I really worried about this a lot because, when the trainees come for the first time, and when they see me their reaction isn’t  “That guy is our assistant instructor” but rather they say stuff like, “Oh, that’s Yoo Seung Ho!” When I heard such reactions and it kind of got me angry so when they whisper amongst each other saying, “There is Yoo Seung Ho” I didn’t hesitate to go and punish those newbies. I was very mean and harsh compared to the other assistant instructors.

Lady Interviewer: If you get a role for an assistant instructor  then you would be able to do it easily…

Yoo Seung Ho: That would be a piece of cake…

Lady Interviewer: You would be able to do it with your eyes closed right?

Yoo Seung Ho: Yup, I would be able to just do it with my foot. (My gosh Seung Ho is so humorous and quirky)

Lady Interviewer: This is a humor for sure!

Yoo Seung Ho: Yes….

Cr: jenskdramareview

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh thank you for sharing the translation, I remember when I 1st watched the video with no subs, it was funny but now it's even more funny :lol:

8 minutes ago, Berou said:

WHO am I seeing here ? :w00t:

Welcome back !!  \(^o^)/

* Hugs

I missed talking with you about YSH, those good old days...

Yeah it's a very funny interview, surprisingly YSH has a sense of humour. 

There was a video of him doing his army service. A crew went to film him training the recruits. You can watch it if you're interested seeing his manly side ;)

Hi, long time noe see indeed, I missed talking to you too but here I am now :D  *hugs back to you*

yeah, he was pretty witty ;):lol:

I watched it before but watching it again because... ;)

11 minutes ago, Berou said:
10 hours ago, rahma92 said:

YSH still nailed all the characters tho. He just picked the wrong script. :(

yes he nailed the characters, I got the impression he rushed and hopped on every project he deemed interesting. What he did in 2015 was a bit superhuman and I felt he cloned himself in order to film all those acting projects. He was everywhere, for example while Remember was airing he promoted at the same time joseon magician and I don't know how he was able to film a mini-drama just before Remember knowing he finished filming Kim Sun Dal around September 2015 and Remember's filming began  in early November. Lastly, while he hadn't finished filming Joseon Magician he choose another movie and began the filming almost right away, so for about a month he filmed two movies at the same time.  

yeah that was pretty surprising/shoking then, I only hope he'll be back with a challenging project worth his talent because he really have the talent only picked wrong script!!

3 minutes ago, Berou said:

What made you came back ? YSH's recent activity in Japan or  his unshaven beard or his new hairstyle ? :lol:. He has now become a NAMJA. You know how I much ranted about his looks that made him younger and trapped him in his child actor image. 

I got another video of him being adorable and witty, it was during Joseon magician promotion. 

ALL ;):lol: ...yeah I remember and I felt the same but now he's showing us his manly look, it suits him ALOT :wub:

where is it? I'm sure I watched it before but I'll never say no to rewatching you know :D;)

3 minutes ago, Berou said:

I think that's the only thing most of us are whishing for right now.

Indeed very shocking. YSH must have thought while in army that he needed to make a grand comeback and be everywhere. But his plans fell apart. 

all we can do is waiting for his comeback with a good project that makes him and us happy hopefully!!

4 hours ago, Berou said:

YSH insta update

His Insta followers going up quickly this two weeks after his Japan FM and his latest appearance! If he show up more his Insta followers will soon pass 1 millions!

Really cannot wait for his annoucement of a new project! everybody is guessing what next!! My head say I want a movie but my heart say a drama because we can see more of him!! oh come on!! let's give us something!! 

8 hours ago, Berou said:

Being active again on instagram means he has resumed his job and his break is officially over. If you remember the initial statement from BS when they revealed YSH had signed up with them, they stated after MSH he would take a break. He is prepping his return to acting behind the scenes. 

I would say his unshaven pic made quite a big buzz and the big increase of followers is due to that pic. 

Being a yoopie that is nothing more happier than seeing him success in many ways! increasing followers, sold out FM! having a hit drama or movie and hearing people praise about him! reading his news and seeing him being love by many is an enjoyment of becoming his fan! and the most excitement part is knowing him going to come back soon and start active again and finally announce what he is going to do next! and waiting for his projects to be screening again! and we start sharing all the happiness and express our feeling! gave our support to him and let him know how we care! express ourself and let him know what we thought! either good or bad and that is the beauty of it! saying good comments to let him know we enjoy and we love and we are truly appreciated his hard works! so is express our disappointment and knowing where to improve! is all part of the beauty of sharing our thoughts and feelings! 

15 hours ago, Berou said:

YSH insta update

translation : I had a fun and a happy time with the fans  in Japan . Thank you for your unwavering love. I hope  the fans will remain in  a special memory  : ) I will come to you in a better way . Let's see each other next time!

@sakura2016 I think you've already watched it lol

he looks really handsome and happy here :wub:

yeah I did but who'd say no for a rewatch ;):D

9 hours ago, Berou said:

Being active again on instagram means he has resumed his job and his break is officially over. If you remember the initial statement from BS when they revealed YSH had signed up with them, they stated after MSH he would take a break. He is prepping his return to acting behind the scenes. 

I would say his unshaven pic made quite a big buzz and the big increase of followers is due to that pic. 

can't wait for his returning project...I'm looking forward for his comeback with a great project hopefully :blush:

Been following this thread faithfully, but my theory is that many YSH fans are as reticent as he is and don't always speak up. I've been hopeful for his career since he switched agencies and I've been worried about him as he's been continuing his speed freak ways with a new dangerous sport (argh! I hate bikes! My uncle and husband rode motorbikes and worried me to death! I hate fast cars too! I'm a hypocrite though because I love it when YSH rides horses fast in historical dramas!)

I wanted to chime in when everyone was shaking their heads over his recent choice of rom coms---I myself could barely get through My Strange Hero. YSH is too good an actor for most of the material he's in. I was surprised by his interview in which he said he was too young to play a doctor--what? He's always played people older than his true age? The answer was weird. Actors can suspend an audience's disbelief and project whatever identity they want, even whatever age they want (within certain limits of course on film--the theatre stage is a more fantastical place). I wonder if being a child actor gives him some issues with how old he is and what roles he can play--former child actors seem to want to establish themselves as adult actors but they also seem to want to stay in the safe zone where they are recognized for their youthful charms. YSH has always been wise beyond his years, but I do wonder what he was thinking when he said he'd play an intern but not a doctor. I thought about that too much maybe....was he trying to identify himself strictly as his true age?

Insofar as Yoo Seung-ho's career, I want our young man to break out and be a superstar too, but I know he wants to live a good life and be known as a good actor more than a superstar. Whatever makes him happy makes me happy too. I HAVE TO SAY that I would rather not see him squander his talent with mediocre scripts. He shines in whatever project he's in, but he owes it to his own talent to be in better dramas and movies. I'm partial to action and sageuk so I was happy to hear he's open to action and I made a BIG SIGH when I heard he was taking a break from historicals (I didn't like Ruler though--the script was clumsy in my opinion--YSH and the actors were great but the script made me wince).

Oh yeah, every time his hair grows out a little I get the hope he's growing it for a sageuk. His hair was a little long in Strange Hero, wasn't it? Count me in as one of those fans all abuzz over his unshaven photo. He has a pretty boy face, yes, but that scruffy look suits him--he looks beautiful without all the flower boy frills and lipstick. He looks more grown-up now, yet still beautiful. There's this intelligence and sensitivity in his eyes--you can't draw that on with guy-liner. He just has it.

Was it @woozyprincess who saw him on a trip to Korea? Whoever it was said something about screaming after catching a glimpse of him at some red carpet event and her husband was there, covering his ears or something like that. :D YSH isn't one of the many SK actors who would make me scream--but I don't know now. Maybe if he kept that scruffy unshaven look! My husband would just have to cover his ears. He won't be with me on my trip to Korea and Japan next year, but my daughter will be and SHE'S a huge YSH fan--if he has a fan meeting, heaven help anyone with ears in the area! :D My daughter can squeal!

I am so excited just to think about what the next YSH project may be. I am always excited, though.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, debbiechan said:

Been following this thread faithfully, but my theory is that many YSH fans are as reticent as he is and don't always speak up. I've been hopeful for his career since he switched agencies and I've been worried about him as he's been continuing his speed freak ways with a new dangerous sport (argh! I hate bikes! My uncle and husband rode motorbikes and worried me to death! I hate fast cars too! I'm a hypocrite though because I love it when YSH rides horses fast in historical dramas!)

I wanted to chime in when everyone was shaking their heads over his recent choice of rom coms---I myself could barely get through My Strange Hero. YSH is too good an actor for most of the material he's in. I was surprised by his interview in which he said he was too young to play a doctor--what? He's always played people older than his true age? The answer was weird. Actors can suspend an audience's disbelief and project whatever identity they want, even whatever age they want (within certain limits of course on film--the theatre stage is a more fantastical place). I wonder if being a child actor gives him some issues with how old he is and what roles he can play--former child actors seem to want to establish themselves as adult actors but they also seem to want to stay in the safe zone where they are recognized for their youthful charms. YSH has always been wise beyond his years, but I do wonder what he was thinking when he said he'd play an intern but not a doctor. I thought about that too much maybe....was he trying to identify himself strictly as his true age?

Insofar as Yoo Seung-ho's career, I want our young man to break out and be a superstar too, but I know he wants to live a good life and be known as a good actor more than a superstar. Whatever makes him happy makes me happy too. I HAVE TO SAY that I would rather not see him squander his talent with mediocre scripts. He shines in whatever project he's in, but he owes it to his own talent to be in better dramas and movies. I'm partial to action and sageuk so I was happy to hear he's open to action and I made a BIG SIGH when I heard he was taking a break from historicals (I didn't like Ruler though--the script was clumsy in my opinion--YSH and the actors were great but the script made me wince).

Oh yeah, every time his hair grows out a little I get the hope he's growing it for a sageuk. His hair was a little long in Strange Hero, wasn't it? Count me in as one of those fans all abuzz over his unshaven photo. He has a pretty boy face, yes, but that scruffy look suits him--he looks beautiful without all the flower boy frills and lipstick. He looks more grown-up now, yet still beautiful. There's this intelligence and sensitivity in his eyes--you can't draw that on with guy-liner. He just has it.

Was it @woozyprincess who saw him on a trip to Korea? Whoever it was said something about screaming after catching a glimpse of him at some red carpet event and her husband was there, covering his ears or something like that. :D YSH isn't one of the many SK actors who would make me scream--but I don't know now. Maybe if he kept that scruffy unshaven look! My husband would just have to cover his ears. He won't be with me on my trip to Korea and Japan next year, but my daughter will be and SHE'S a huge YSH fan--if he has a fan meeting, heaven help anyone with ears in the area! :D My daughter can squeal!

I am so excited just to think about what the next YSH project may be. I am always excited, though.

Oh! I am second that you spoke what I want to say, but you said it better! Yes, not everyone here speak up thier mind! love your post.. look forward to hearing more of you! :) 

Yes, It was @WoozyPrincess saw him in MBC awards! lucky princess! :) 

• Love 1

12 hours ago, debbiechan said:

Wow I love your comment :wub:  Can i give you a kiss?

sJS9NTC.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 1