Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

On 5/4/2019 at 6:13 PM, Berou said:

The japanese fans are so lucky.  It's wonderful that fans cooperated for the flowers wraths, it must have made YSH happy :wub:

I love the lightstick. SO unfortunate that we cant buy it

3 hours ago, Berou said:

Sometimes I get the gist by picking up words I know. Yes, it's frustrating that there are many unsubbed videos of him out there like the cult two show.  The japanese fans who attended his FM enjoyed it a lot and their reports are on insta. But the translation is so horrible :unsure:, so I'll summarize what I understood

• It was a great success, many fans attended it. 
  • His CEO of his new agency was present, the fans got surprised at how young he is (:lol:)
  • YSH gave his sign to a very limited number of Yoopies
  • there was a handshake event
  • The fans said YSH was cute, lovely and cool. And he got manlier than the last time they saw him at the 2017 FM lol
  • A corner where a person who wins a lottery can ask a question
  • A corner of reproducing dramas scenes with fans ( IANAR or MSH)  
  • A corner where  the audience asks what role he wants to play in the future -> Q: doctor?  A: I'm too young  but if it is an intern story, I will take it;  Q : Action ?   A: OK ! ( he said ok after thinking for a while), Q: Racer? A:  I'm a hobby and I love it so I can answer it immediately. OK,  Q: historical drama ?  A: I want to take a break for a while because historical dramas are very difficult to shoot; Q. There are many inventions in the drama, but what inventions do you want?  A: The robot in IANAR ; 
  • Lastly, YSH  gave a live performance while streaming scenes of his acting gigs a corner like a solo theater reproducing scenes  of IANAR and MSH ->  one of the rootop scenes in MSH

I think we need to wait for the FM official pics. I don't know where they will be, at his JP official fanclub or BS Comp. official website ?

Btw, your english is very good :)

Thank you for the translation!!  

I'm looking forward to his pick (Action/bad boy racer) hehehehhee 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Berou said:

YSH Gimpo airport arrival 2019.05.07

His Manager is with him everywhere! seems to be very protective him! should be very care of him and a very important artist to him too! must be a good sign if he use his energy to make him a bigger star!

13 hours ago, Berou said:

YSH Gimpo airport arrival 2019.05.07

Aww.. so nice to see him!

12 hours ago, Berou said:

Important notes on Tokyo FM 

• He said he is practicing singing in Japanese , so maybe he'll sing something at his next JP FM
  • When asked what is most important as an actor, he said, "Cool face!" "
  • He went shopping at Harajuku, ate beef cutlet the day before 
  • When shooting MSH, he lost weight ( 7 to 8 kg)
  • He works out now
  • The japanese words he likes are I love you
  • He knows JP celebrities : Kimura Takuya and Oguri Shun, AKB48
  • He can not cook
  • At the fan's request corner, he played with a kid on the stage catching the ball
  • When He was in the military, the instructor called him Suregi (jerk?), he had a tough time 
  • he walked around the venue with the help of the fans
  • Kwak Dong-yeon was the mood maker . Jo Bo-ah and he slept only 2-3 hours a day during filming, so soon as they cut, they fell asleep
  • The role he wants to play is villain. He reviewed the next work when he was working but then he changed his agency

OOh.. I'm looking forward to the villian YSH. With that pretty boyish innocent face, the psychotic villain role is suited for him.. Beware the darkness under that innocence kinda thing. Same like Harry

Image result for yoo seungho in i miss you

Image result for yoo seungho in i miss you

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Berou said:

I can't wait for that to happen. I've been hoping for it since 2017 ? He was barely 19 y.o and gave a phenomenal perfomance. To this day Harry is one of his best characters he acted. Now he is older and more mature, so I wonder how it going to be to play a villain. 

I'm sure it would be an epic performance! His eyes are so expressive.. Oooh.. i get goosebumps just thinking of it

• Like 1

On 5/8/2019 at 12:10 PM, Berou said:

@See Wong I've finally found out what I was looking for ^_^. As expected, his CEO is too kind-hearted , he cares a lot about his artists  and seems to be very close with them.

Still wearing a white shirt ....

Reveal hidden contents

I can't wait for that to happen. I've been hoping for it since 2017 ? He was barely 19 y.o and gave a phenomenal perfomance. To this day Harry is one of his best characters he acted. Now he is older and more mature, so I wonder how it going to be to play a villain. 

His CEO seems to be a caring person! I wish he is very ambitious too!! I just can't wait for a good news from YSH! wish he is going to take a good part for a movie! a new role for a drama! either playing a villain! a young doctor! a police in a serious drama! I love historic drama but seems to be he is too lazy to play a part after Ruler! :)  Time to get back to your job, Mr Yoo! :) 

14 hours ago, WoozyPrincess said:

I'm sure it would be an epic performance! His eyes are so expressive.. Oooh.. i get goosebumps just thinking of it

Just tell me he is start filming in July August!!! a lie will do.... :) 

17 hours ago, Berou said:

and I am happy his black hair is back, I missed it !!! I really like how his hair is styled :wub:. He should go for this look

I love his hairstyle too, remind me of ruler's presscon 

IgAyDF4.gif

Meanwhile, Yoo Seung-ho, who finished his fan meeting in Japan, is carefully considering his next work.

I guess he already has scripts's offer in his hand! :D

• Like 1

Instagram update! Mustache :joy:

15 hours ago, Berou said:

Hopefully it's his hairstyle for his next project ! :)

Some would think he is preparing to shoot a sageuk lol

I want a movie, action, thriller... with little romance 

• Like 1