Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

Yoo Seung Ho just need a one hit drama and it will go back soon in the spotlight

He needs a fan meeting tour to boost publicity. His agency should know that he is famous in the region. Look what happened during his visit in malaysia, vietnam and thailand lol. Wave of people following him.

6 hours ago, daddyoo said:

Park Bo Gum is now in the former status of Yoo Seung Ho. I feel like Kim Yoo Jung talent brought him to fame. I love the drama 'love in the moonlight' and kim yoo jung for me is the reason why the character is so alive.

lets see what is brewing to new path of Yoo Seung Ho under his new agency.

I actually share the same opinion as this. Although Park Bo Gum did quite well in love in the moonlight, being paired with Kim Yoo Jung definitely helped him a lot. A lot of fun scenes in the series were made even more oustanding because of kim yoo jung. That is why I wish someday YSH gets paired with her or someone who is equally talented.

After watching I am not a robot and a few episodes of my strange hero.. my impression is that YSH is too good to be paired with his female leads. Chai Soo Bin and Jo Bo Ah were ok but not exactly impressive. 

He needs to be paired with someone who is as good as him but around the same age as him, i think there are only a few of them. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Berou said:

I rather not he does something like love in the moonlight, it's a rom com :wacko:. If you mean in terms of aura and the strength of the drama, yes. Solid plot, good writers, good director and talented cast. 

Agree that he does not need to do romcom. He needs a good team and a good script.. IMO, he also needs to be paired with a good female lead. 

Having said that, considering his baby face look and age... i think it is unavoidable that all he gets are rom com type dramas. He won't look convincing to play mature roles like doctor or lawyer TBH. He just looks too young to play a role like that. I remember watching Lee Jong Suk played a young smart doctor in doctor stranger and didn't really like it that much. It is really quite tricky to get a good project for someone his age.

Maybe it's time to explore fantasy/suspense type drama like what Lee Jong Suk has been doing. those kind of drama  gives a  lot of opportunity to showcase YSH acting skills. I could imaging YSH playing the role in W 2 worlds and he will be very good at it. LOL. Great timing since LJS is on military now.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, daddyoo said:

YSH have a great circle of friends in industry. Award Winning and Veteran Actors is his friends. So Ji Sub, Ha Ji Won, Song Seung Hon,  jeon kwang leol to name the few superstars. Sadly, he is more comfortable to spent his free time with his drifting and middle school friends.

Park Bo Gum is now in the former status of Yoo Seung Ho. I feel like Kim Yoo Jung talent brought him to fame. I love the drama 'love in the moonlight' and kim yoo jung for me is the reason why the character is so alive.

lets see what is brewing to new path of Yoo Seung Ho under his new agency.

Imaginary Cat feels like a whistle in south korea. Never felt in any platforms of entertainment industry so he just waste time and effort filming it.

YSH is a person focus on acting, bringing joy for people who like to watch him acted! he is not acting for fame and money! he pick Imaginary cat is base on he like it! he knew this is not going to be a commercial success! he just like it! and it's his first drama after MS! during his MS he realise his love of acting.. in real life he scare of communicate with people! he dont like in a cloud of people! he prefer spending times on his own! he said he has two closed friends from school.. with them give him a life like ordinary! and they dont treat him like a film star! now he got a new best friend KSY who is a actor too... and they might share same interested! YSH always hiding himself and not expose enough while he is not filming! that's cause him less popular less talkative and less offer and less successful! we hope that he will change after he sign his new agent! but seems like he is still the same! fame and money still not his priority! I have to admire him for this! even though I am disappointed he dont take the chance to shine brigther! he is a diamond!

I dont think PBG get success because of KYJ! he is far more successful than KYJ and even YSH! he got successful on his own and his own effort! I am not his fan and will not be!! I just see the fact! :) 

Park Bo Gum is a rising star before the airing of Love in the Moonlight due to cable drama Reply series. As you can see, Love in the Moonlight is the BIG break of bogummy in the industry. After that drama he accept so many CF.

I watch the Love in the Moonlight and i can say that kim yoo jung is the main reason why all the characters flow smoothly. As a viewer, she made me feel to love park bo gum and all the supporting characters... it made me back while watching moon embracing the sun. the same feel. lol I cant explain well in english so i do apologize if the words i used can offend other people.

3 hours ago, onioncube said:

Agree that he does not need to do romcom. He needs a good team and a good script.. IMO, he also needs to be paired with a good female lead. 

Having said that, considering his baby face look and age... i think it is unavoidable that all he gets are rom com type dramas. He won't look convincing to play mature roles like doctor or lawyer TBH. He just looks too young to play a role like that. I remember watching Lee Jong Suk played a young smart doctor in doctor stranger and didn't really like it that much. It is really quite tricky to get a good project for someone his age.

Maybe it's time to explore fantasy/suspense type drama like what Lee Jong Suk has been doing. those kind of drama  gives a  lot of opportunity to showcase YSH acting skills. I could imaging YSH playing the role in W 2 worlds and he will be very good at it. LOL. Great timing since LJS is on military now.

yes. he should follow Lee Jong Suk choices of drama

10 minutes ago, daddyoo said:

Park Bo Gum is a rising star before the airing of Love in the Moonlight due to cable drama Reply series. As you can see, Love in the Moonlight is the BIG break of bogummy in the industry. After that drama he accept so many CF.

I watch the Love in the Moonlight and i can say that kim yoo jung is the main reason why all the characters flow smoothly. As a viewer, she made me feel to love park bo gum and all the supporting characters... it made me back while watching moon embracing the sun. the same feel. lol I cant explain well in english so i do apologize if the words i used can offend other people.

totally understand. I share the same opinion. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, daddyoo said:

if only YSH CAST in well written tv drama An Empress's Dignity (The Last Empress). Thats a big BREAK!!

we are many what if hahaha. we are just excited for YSH NEXT DRAMA lol

agree. empress ki has ha ji won. wish YSH gets that luck too

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Berou said:

I haven't watched love in the moonlight, so I can't give my opinion on that. I tried twice but ended up dropping it lol :lol:

I haven't watched reply series either except reply 1997.

After watching Mr Sunshine, I found my girl crush actress in Kim Tae Ri. She is amazing !!. I wish someday YSH would be paired with her. She is a rookie but so talented, really natural. A quick pick at her long list of awards is already enough to give an idea of what kind of actress she is. She has probably won every new actress award that exists in the big award ceremonies. 

Yes, yes indeed! When I watch little forest, the first thing in my mind is.. Oh! I hope she will pair with YSH one day! and I wish YSH will act in a film like that! so pure so innocent! just like him! and yes, KTR was amazing! she so natural! I like her too!

I've watch Love in the moonlight!! It's good but not superb! PBG is like a new stream! a fresh air in LITM! he look differents from the typical trend! he stood out and become instant success! umm.. yet again! I am not his fan! I cannot give too many my opinion! :) 

1 hour ago, onioncube said:

agree. empress ki has ha ji won. wish YSH gets that luck too

Umm.. YSH was in Queen Seondeok! one of the biggest 'Queen' series! :) TBH the last Empress is another poorly writen drama! CJH disappear all togther in the final 2 episodes was unbelieveable! but nevertheless this drama became a hit!! but I don't see which character YSH going to play?? the King brother?? 

If I can wish.. I want to see him in a drama like Signal! like Mr Sunshine or even like Memories of Alhambra!! 

• Like 1

the role of the emperor in the last empress is good for YSH transition as a real actor. he already prove it thru Missing You. he really can get the character well

If you visit south korea during the airing of last empress. is talk of the town even in subway

I am just happy when the Pilot of My Strange Hero made Yoo Seung Ho trended in Number 1 spot in Line Owned naver and kakao owned daum so YSH still remained in the eyes of Korean people but due to the pathetic story line of drama. the people switch channel lol. But it will not erase the fact that the korean people still interested with YSH drama. So i hope and i wish that his next hit project will be a big hit.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Berou said:

Yes I was happy too !! I celebrated it that night lol. Even if he doesn't make good decisions and his dramas are disappointing, koreans are still eager to see him, they don't forget him. He is always on the list of actors who have bad eyes of picking dramas. So all it takes is a good drama with an interesting story-line, korean people will watch it and won't skip it. 

Yes, as a real fan and his loyal fan, we celebrated when he archive something good! when his drama become a hit! when he recieved good receptions and better won an award or awards! we pray for his success, we want him to get success and enjoy his private life! we will not stalking him and will patiently waiting for his come back! 

The reason why we express our frustration is YSH is not getting there yet! he should be in the top actor list! from his look his acting skill his personality he is on top of every element! but just not getting a right project! yes, sometimes luck is very important! but a drama like MSH... you going to know it won't be a great success! get a 10% ratings will the best the drama can archive and its end up as expected at 5-6%! It's not that bad!! but not good after IANAR flop!  

We shown our emotion by saying we going to flip a table if he don't come out from his cave to safe his career! we going to lost our patients if he don't get another drama by August!! doesn't mean we going to give him up! It's just express we are desperate to hear good news from Him and from BS company!! the most we going to give up is give up searching for his news in order to not getting more disappointment and to get back to our regular life without focusing too much on waiting his news!! 

To make it clear to other fans! We love Yoo Seung Ho and will support him whatever he prefer and he want to do! but we will get disappointment if things not getting well! it's just normal.. isn't it? :) 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Berou said:

It's a nicely edited video :).  YSH proved with IANAR he can do romance dramas.

His japanese fans are preparing for the fanmeetings in May. They are organizing a flower project

PR videos of his upcoming fanmeeting in the subway/ streets ? 

Very soon we have some news about YSH! I can't wait to see what he going to do in this fan meeting! will he announce some good news to us! let's pray! :) 

On 4/13/2019 at 12:48 AM, Berou said:

@See Wong Who wouldn't want  his/her bias to get success and hit dramas ? It's completely natural as true fans to wish that. And it's completely natural, if our wishes don't get realized, to be frustrated too !!

Anyways, in the meantime I will have mastered the art of flipping tables :lol:. I need to get ready by August and if nothing... I will flip tables !!

I 've found cute gifs ! The cats are so cute !!

Hehehe It's so cute but feisty!! make me worries you will slap him when you meet him in person! :) :D

10 hours ago, Berou said:

@See Wong I had that gif as my display pic for a while :wub:. YSH is adorable giving hearts.

My admiration towards him has grown more !! I knew he was an examplary soldier and a skilled shooter but I didn't know he was very good doing physical activities such as push-ups and sit-ups, and had a strong mental power :o !!  Why is he hiding those qualities from us ?! 

Hey!! We have same taste!! :) 

Same here!! He has so many talents did not shown! and that's really hurt as a fan to see him did not shine bright as he should have been! I just read his last year FM interview! thanks to the translation and I can read it and understand more of him!! just a few bit I like to share here!! he said he dislike his eyes!! ( WHAT ) yes.. he said he eyes got deeper and he is not double eyelids, he prefer his single eyes lid look! and he said his best and his peak look is when he filming Warrior Baek Dong-soo! Oppss @WoozyPrincess will be very much agreed with him! he has a few dates before!! ummm!! err!! Ok! he ask his fans a question! he said there is so many K pop singer look so good and dance so cool!! why not fells for them and still like me? He dont watch TV and slept till 10-11am! play video games to pass his time!! he has one and only hobby which we all know,, Drifting! he said he did not realise he is already 26!! ( Yes, you are and please dont waste anymore time) he said in the interview he have no idea on how to know if the drama will become a hit or not by reading the scripts! he said he read many scripts and he will choose a good one! ( end up he chose MSH!! ?? Yes.) the more I read the more I see he is so harsh to himself and so lack of confidence to himself!! but he is so kind, so caring.. just too nice to be true!! so.. Please! give him a great drama!! make him a mega star and give him the confidences he need!! 

Yoo Seung Ho'ssi! If you listen.. you are amazing! you are great!! please come out and shine! you are a STAR!

21 hours ago, See Wong said:

Hey!! We have same taste!! :) 

Same here!! He has so many talents did not shown! and that's really hurt as a fan to see him did not shine bright as he should have been! I just read his last year FM interview! thanks to the translation and I can read it and understand more of him!! just a few bit I like to share here!! he said he dislike his eyes!! ( WHAT ) yes.. he said he eyes got deeper and he is not double eyelids, he prefer his single eyes lid look! and he said his best and his peak look is when he filming Warrior Baek Dong-soo! Oppss @WoozyPrincess will be very much agreed with him! he has a few dates before!! ummm!! err!! Ok! he ask his fans a question! he said there is so many K pop singer look so good and dance so cool!! why not fells for them and still like me? He dont watch TV and slept till 10-11am! play video games to pass his time!! he has one and only hobby which we all know,, Drifting! he said he did not realise he is already 26!! ( Yes, you are and please dont waste anymore time) he said in the interview he have no idea on how to know if the drama will become a hit or not by reading the scripts! he said he read many scripts and he will choose a good one! ( end up he chose MSH!! ?? Yes.) the more I read the more I see he is so harsh to himself and so lack of confidence to himself!! but he is so kind, so caring.. just too nice to be true!! so.. Please! give him a great drama!! make him a mega star and give him the confidences he need!! 

Yoo Seung Ho'ssi! If you listen.. you are amazing! you are great!! please come out and shine! you are a STAR!

Awww...... so excited he agrees with me. Tho I admit that I love his look in the recent Dazed magazine. A bit more manly vibes there. But WBDS would always have a special place in my heart. Yeon Woo FTW!

• Like 1