Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

38 minutes ago, Berou said:

You compare a relatively new actor with someone who is in the industry for 20 years almost. Usually actors start with those youthful dramas before graduating and doing more serious projects. With the amount of projects YSH has done, it is long overdue that he should graduate. To be honest he was unfit for MSH, another actor with less experience should have been casted 

Usually actors get many offers depending on their popularity,  the most popular ones can get a lot of offers. If I remember correctly  Hyun Bin got around tons of offers ( around 50 or 100 ? ) when he got discharged. The less popular an actor is the less you get offers. 

I still don't understand why he chose MSH knowing it wasn't what he wanted and he was about to leave san ent. If I were him I'd have waited and tried to comeback with a project at a later time. Nobody was forcing him to comeback before the end of the year. It's better to wait than choosing poor projects because you want something. 

I used CF as an example, he can shoot pictorials or do something else try to stay in the limelight. I am aware CFs are hard to get since brands only ask celeb who make buzz and are successful. But is it that hard to get only one CF ? He should something, be more active, instead of staying in his cave. Unfortunately BS company is not an agency who promotes his talents, if another agency had YSH I am sure they would take  their chance to make him be in the headlines reguarly. BS company might get him good dramas or movies but they are not good at promoting their talents. Look at his labelmates, they have been there long before YSH but are quiet. Apart Lee Si Eon who is in variety shows, the rest is in their cave like YSH. 

I am happy to see him doing what he likes but let's be honest, he spends more time on his hobbies than on acting. A drama or a movie takes 4/5 months of filming, it means the rest of the time he is on break and doing whatever he likes. I'd prefer him to alternate between things like CFs and his hobbies in between his acting gigs. You know to keep a good balance between his private life and his job. When he has days off, he would do car drifting. 

There is sadly an expiration date for actors/ actresses . When they reach their 30's and if they haven't made buzz with a drama or movie,  they will likely be relegated to 2nd choice and get the leftovers. The new and younger actors will take their spot and the peers who are popular will get the best offers. As they get older, the less they get good offers and become a priority because other new youngers actors have appeared. The only way to stay afloat and  relevant is to have already hit projects under their belt. That's why 20's are important for actors and why they delay army until their late 20's. 

Oh! I am so agree with everything you said!! he has only 3-4 years till his 30!! maybe.. he is quite childish!! he not yet have the heart to get success! or maybe he think he has already been success!! he is the most famous child actor! he's not the best adult actor but doing fine!! he might be satisfied with what he has! he lost his childhood for filming! so now he is in control of his own life! he want all his freedom! this is what I can explain to myself! 

What I think about him is, When he is working on his project he doing the best he can and focus on his job! when he is not working.. he completely dont want to get involved with any outside things! his Instagram is the only tool we can glimpse his prevate life!

Maybe.. we have to accept this is him! this is YSH either you like it or not!! me... I am not so sure!! maybe I like him too much and want him to be more success!! is this what he want!? we dont know! I always knew he want a normal life.. maybe this is the normal life he wanted! one drama a year! a fanmeeting! a magazine or maybe one CF! maybe this is his agreement with BS company!! and BS is the best company to offer actors/actress what they want!! comfortably in thier own cave! actually the CEO be friend with Won Bin is a sign!! Won Bin is the worst example of all!! he hide in his own cave for the longest of any actor can!!! after almost ten years.. he still in his own cave!! after the Man from nowhere success!! he do nothing untill now!! wasting all his talents and his look!! even he come out now he will be old!! 

Gosh... I may have talk too much!! :) 

On 4/9/2019 at 7:30 PM, Berou said:

Yes YSH already in showbiz for like 20 years, but lets be honest he just start carried his own drama (become male lead) in 2015. Please dont be too harsh to him. I know what you felt,  you want him become bigger, but again its not easy.

On 4/9/2019 at 8:32 PM, See Wong said:

I'm sure he's not satisfied with what he is right now. He's an actor, what the meaning of that if people cant enjoyed his drama. Two flop drama, even his female lead get more recognizer than him right now. I'm sure he aint good. 

Some fans think that its funny when he posting how he got ignored in his own fancafe. But for me, I believe he's being serious in his caption "thats right... no one care" its a deep words, and I realize how sensitive he is. He really need a healing time, like what he did right now. I just hope he get more luck in his next drama.

WrM6Hx0.jpg

9 hours ago, rahma92 said:

I'm sure he's not satisfied with what he is right now. He's an actor, what the meaning of that if people cant enjoyed his drama. Two flop drama, even his female lead get more recognizer than him right now. I'm sure he aint good. 

Some fans think that its funny when he posting how he got ignored in his own fancafe. But for me, I believe he's being serious in his caption "thats right... no one care" its a deep words, and I realize how sensitive he is. He really need a healing time, like what he did right now. I just hope he get more luck in his next drama.

Umm.. Most of us here has been follow YSH for a long times! and I like to read his interview and like to study more about him! I believe most of us here knew that he is very sensitive! far too sensitive and like to blame himself if something went wrong! and Nope!! I dont think it was funny when he said 'That's right! no one care!' but even though you have to look at the fact! when he said that.. the cafe just newly set up! the truth is!! there is really not many people there!! and he only stay for a while!! 

The link you mention about Lee Jong Suk was 2016! he has many CF after that! and he has few more successful drama follow by that! W was very success and get him a Daesang! the top award everyone dream of! after that WYWS,THoD and RIABB all quite success! the airport incedent doesn't harm him much!!

We are not judge YSH because of few months after MSH he has no news and MIA! is far longer than that! after Remember! he gone MIA because he though he wasn't doing well in the drama and his two films not doing so well either! and he almost want to give up acting! when he come back many months later for the ruler! the drama wasn't so good! lots of plot hole! but that's not his faults! I personaly think this drama will give him a push! he even got nominated for Daesang!! he did not waste a lot of time and go for IANAR! as you already know IANAR did not doing well in Korea! I think he blame himself once more for IANAR not success but IANAR got international success!! he should go oversea promote himself but he did not!! he went MIA again for many months!! until he anounce he will be in the next project! this time is very disappointed MSH! I love Imaginary cat, I love Remember and I like the ruler! surprisingly I like IANAR too!! but I really not that into MSH! specially his imfamous red lip!! :) so... now is the question! after IANAR he said he will not go for another Romcom and he has done it! but why went for the even worst MSH! maybe you are right! he ain't got many offer! @Berou said he should wait longer until he renew his new agent and find a better offer rather than go for MSH! MSH really lower his grade! that drama should go for a new actor! not for YSH! and now!! after he sign BS company!! few months later we dont see any news any promoting about YSH! only a fanmeeting in Japan!! a new fan cafe!! a company trip in Vietnam that almost get me loathed it! umm.. now I am ok with it! 

You point it right!! he not in many polls and the only poll he won is the best grown up child actor which I said I am not very impress! because he always remember as a successful child actor! he need to be recognized as a adult actor!! another thing that I dont like is pair him up with another child actress!! his pass is his pass!! look forward for his adult role as a real adult actor! not a previuosly success child actor! 

If you think he is not satisfied with himself now! and he need to get healed!! than nothing better to get himself expose! promoting himself! not hiding himself in his cave! not healing himself drifting his car! his another moving cave! going to a reality show was unlikely for him! his interview on radio last May! he once said he is not as clever as people might think he is! and he dont like people seeing him act very silly in a reality show! he even said he might not be in a reality show before his death! then he think he might say something wrong.. he change it and say he might change his mind but not likely! so I am wishing he will change his mind as he realise his career is going down hill, and he should do anything to save it!! that's is why I am frustrated! BS not promoting him! and he still in his cave!! maybe its still in early time! so we give him till August!! if after 8 months later he still has nothing from BS company!! my patience will be gone! 

I do believe his friend in BS Company influenced YSH to join that agency. However all the main cast of Missing You drama is MIA. YSH is just the one remained in the fame circle. YSH needs a drama like the aura of LOVE IN THE MOONLIGHT or ABYSS or go with tVn dramas. or KBS FAMILY DRAMA in the slot of My Golden Life that remained in number 1 slot in primetime for many years now.

BS Company better start a fan meeting tour around asia. He is one of the most favorite korean actor in the region . It will boost a publicity for him.

One more thing, it's just sad when the i am not a robot aired in south korea. MBC that time suffer the lowest rated shows and dramas among all network eventho the robot is well received in asia, latin america, europe.

Edited by daddyoo

@Berou

About YSH's drama, I copy this.

Here's the thing most fans fail to understand: An actor does not receive the script for every episode (for dramas) & they're only given the initial synopsis and maybe a script for at most 3-4 episodes. So when they do pick a project, it seems like an interesting story & they're unaware of what the actual end product will be. Each and every one of these actors' success is based on pure luck and when their dramas do air. Not everything will be a hit & this is what fans need to understand, just like not every song a singer will release will be good or received well.

2 hours ago, Berou said:

It's a romcom again ! Why is he into rom-com !!

i heard YSH and Park Bo Gum is consider for this project. If YSH will get this project. i hope with Kim Yoo Jung or Park Shin Hye

https://www.insight.co.kr/news/221184

To Be Honest, YSH I Am Not A Robot have a great concept but because the network is not doing well as a whole. It suffer big time. All of the shows of MBC during IANAR Airing are flop.

57 minutes ago, Berou said:

I know this ! If dramas are so risky, he can choose movies instead. Problem solved ! They get the entire script for movies. 

You really think it will be easier to get a good movie offers than drama? After his flop movies

1 hour ago, Berou said:

No he confessed the reason for being on hiatus after Remember was because he went through a slump. His movies didn't do well and he wasn't satisfied with his acting in Remember.  So he got depressed and stayed hidden in his cave. 

I didnt get him then :sweatingbullets:

4 hours ago, daddyoo said:

"Today's Lovely Dog" webtoon production consider YSH for the drama. what is this all about?

For me is a no :mellow:

8 hours ago, See Wong said:

I love Imaginary cat, I love Remember and I like the ruler! surprisingly I like IANAR too!! but I really not that into MSH! specially his imfamous red lip!! :)

Happy for you, you still enjoyed many of his drama. Yes that red lip, I have the same problem with my other bias :joy:

On 4/10/2019 at 11:35 PM, Berou said:

Well the fans reactions were pretty bad .  When the cast got confirmed, they all skeptical and thought the drama wouldn't be good. 

Yes, there's some who didnt like it but still there's a bunch of people who give positive respon about that drama. And I'm sure without big competitors, YSH even can top the list in the first week when his drama aired.

According to VIU, Producers cast a korean actor for a drama if it have a huge fan based. fans that not watching in illegal streaming sites and solid fan based in korea and abroad. Yoo Seung Ho I Am Not A Robot is the most viewed drama last year and weekly they send the information to the network and producers so it's one of the factors.

the weakness of YSH is only in south korea right now. He should create a buzz. get in one drama like before. He got more famous in South korea because of Master of Study til Missing You.. Due to the military service.. he remained the most talk about actors in south korea. But when he returned, remember war of the son got huge attention because of YSH. Ruler got attention because of YSH but i believe because ruler story with pathetic imaginary cat in the line.. it suffer a huge blow in his momentum.

Hoping he can get the heart of the likes of story of Love in the Moonlight. That character in the love in the moonlight made park bo gum in the hearts of many fans until now.

Sorry for my english. English not my language

To prove it. The photo of YSH below is one of the most shared photos in South Korea. This magazine publish after YSH is out of miliatry service. it means his status before is the status of park bo gum today hahaha. but it went downhill due to ruler, imaginary started airing

tumblr_nthfxerk941sm54imo6_500.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Berou said:

You are not completely right. Yes, luck plays a  big part of it but you need to take into  account other elements.  If you look at the directors and the writers behind his last dramas, you will see they are all rookies, they have no experience almost. So now tell me, if choosing dramas directed and written by rookies is part of luck ? He has the choice to decline them ! The biggest reason why his last dramas were flops or were so bad was because they were in the hands of inexperienced people. Actors prefer to choose certified and trustworthy writers and directors who have already proved that they have capacities of making good dramas rather than trusting people who have proved nothing !

Why  do you think a drama better than a movie ? 

I know some actors who had flop dramas but did really well with movies and have succeeded in making a name themselves in movieland.  I know the burden is bigger that's why I said this

He needs to share that burden.

Well, it is not YSH's job to search for movies, it's his agency's job. If his agency is powerful enough and has good connections, it will try to get him good offers because in the entertainment industry, talent is not sufficient. Most of actors get cast through connections !!  You see idols or rookie actors getting better dramas and movies because they have behind them a powerful agency who used its connections to get them that role.  In Seo In Guk 's case, BS company did a really well job and got him that remake of a legendary japanese drama. So I still hold some hope for YSH and wish the same for him, a solid project. 

@daddyoo  You've said it well, everything went downhil from ruler. And Ruler was supposed to be a hit drama. Alas everyone got disappointed because of how bad it was.  

Yeah he was the talk of the town during his army service and we expected him to succeed to Kim Soo Hyun who was super popular at that time. The public were eager to see him finishing his military service and choosing projects, when he was in the army he got many offers ( even dramas offers !) but he chose to make his comeback with a movie instead. He worked a lot during the year he came back : 2 movies and 2 dramas. So the offers were pouring. 

I rather not he does something like love in the moonlight, it's a rom com :wacko:. If you mean in terms of aura and the strength of the drama, yes. Solid plot, good writers, good director and talented cast. 

I Am not a robot got the talented cast and best director in korean drama land. The problem is the writer is rookie, the network is a big mess and all of MBC SHOWS IS FLOP. Mbc back in the fame after so ji sub drama aired. Take note, the potential of the drama is really big because it's well received in all parts of the world that love korean dramas. The producers gain profits from international release of the content.

YSH friend Ha Ji Won is lucky that her drama aired before the MBC STRIKES. i feel like south koreans hate the former president so they boycott mbc together with employees lol

http://asianwiki.com/Let's_Hold_Hands_Tightly_and_Watch_The_Sunset
http://asianwiki.com/Come_and_Hug_Me
http://asianwiki.com/Time_(Korean_Drama)

YSH friend So Ji Sub save the jinx. http://asianwiki.com/My_Secret_Terius

19 hours ago, Berou said:

It's a romcom again ! Why is he into rom-com !! 

No, not another RomCom for YSH! he need something more solid to save his career! remind people he is a grown up actor! pass this.. dont act cute dumb pretty boy character anymore!! a third one will ruin his career!! 

18 hours ago, rahma92 said:

@Berou

About YSH's drama, I copy this.

Reveal hidden contents

if You ask me, how lee jongsuk, kim soo hyun, Lee minho, Hyunbin become so big. Its because they have big writers behind their back. 

YSH not as lucky as them, yes he have big name in korea, but thats not enough. The hell, that big writers even didnt give a chance to younger actors! 

The link just example, even a big actor like him can lost all of his CF, and remember his last drama is Pinnochio who hit big in korea and Asia. If he can lost his cf, how about YSH who already have 2 flops drama in his pocket.  Its not like YSH is the one who refused to renew his contract, the company is the one who decide to change their model. 

Reveal hidden contents

they change him with JHI, a trending actor. Totally cheaper and can created more buzz than YSH.

My question, how many drama offers he have right now? I never heard any news about drama offers for YSH, and its make me worried. It will be worst if he just have another romcom in his hand.

Reveal hidden contents

another example, Lee junki get the same problem with YSH. he did interview before and when they asked him why he always taking an action drama, his answer was pretty clear. Because thats the only genre he have. All his drama offers were action. he didnt have choice. Thanks god his last drama doing well, he still have luck

No one know that MSH will be flop. When I read the synopsis, I actually felt like YSH picked a good drama. But yes its dissapointment. But we still dont know a thing about that. 

I try to understand him, and I actually think that he's pretty cleaver. I know why he's on hiatus after Remember, he know that many hallyu actors going to army in 2017 (its mean no competitor) and there's too many big drama in 2016 (Dots, Signal, MDBC, Goblin, TLOBS) he wont get any spotlight. he's still have time, and Remember's rating reached 20%, so yeah he will be ok, eventho he's on hiatus. In 2017 he have two projects. He picked Ruler, overhyped drama that supposed to beat MDBC popularity. The rating not that high, but still doing well. The next one he picked IANAR, this one is another overhyped drama, but its end up flop.   

in 2017-2018, 90 line actors trying their best to take the spotlight when many hallyu actors going to army. But unfortunately YSH failed to do that. He always want to act, he know he's an actor and he want to do his best as an actor ( this is what make me respect him and become his fan :bawling:). He didnt interisting with CFs, he just want to be an actor. in 2015-2016 he have 4 projects, in 2017 he have 2 projects. he always working hard, after finished one drama he take another one. in 2018 I'm sure he's more carefull with his next project. (again YSH always has 2 or even 4 projects in one year) So imagined that he's wasting his time waiting for great project who never come. One year without even one project must be hard for him. One year is his limit! 

Thats why he picked MSH, I bet thats the only drama his agency can give him, thats why he is not impressed with his company. but MSH flop again, and I'm sure YSH is really in the bottom of his carrer right now. Thats why he need his healing time.  

I first notice YSH was Imaginary cat! I think he is so cute! any actor who choose to play in this type of drama must be following his heart not aiming a fame!! I start looking up for him! and found out he is very famous before his Military services! and that's gain more respect to him! Imaginary cat is his first drama come out from MS! I think he want to do it! he is a cat lover! animal lover! he has a good heart! a sensitive person! respect person! the more i read story about him the more i like him!! but one thing i am sure i wasn't too wrong!! he is everything but not very clever person! he may be clever in certain things! but not how to choose his career and how to manage himself! he is very careful what he said and learn it from mistake!! but I am sure he is not planning to get into MS at young age so he has priority in his future career! he want to escape from his acting routines and want to do something so badly he rather went into MS! but he soon regret it! ( read an interview he mention about it many years later )! the way he choose his friends is not very clever too!! PBG befriend with SJK! SJK fans will like PBG and so is PBG fans to SJK! this freindship help them go even higher! in other hand YSH has no confidence to make friends with other famous actor! the way he handle his Instagram wasn't very clever too! but that dont stop me for liking him! he might not be the most clever person but surely he is a very nice person! he donate to charity! the way he care for others included others child actors and the extras is very kind! he is very good in manners! there is so much more i can praise about him! but not how clever he is! and this is one of the reason he dont want to do any reality show because he said he dont want to look silly infront of the TV! 

The reason why we are all here talking about YSH is because we share the same interest! we all like YSH! and we all want to see him doing better! after so many flop projects! some of us get frustrated he dont chose the right path! some say he dont try harder!! whatever reason.. he really need to change if he still want to be more success than what he is now! BS have to promoting him more.. get him more jobs! a CF! he dont have any CF after NH card! he is still very famous and likeable! I cant see why he cannot get a CF job! more magazine photoshoots plus interview!! I am quite disappointed there is no interview in his last Daze! we all want to know more about him! I dont see any reason why YSH can't get a movie offer! if he want.. he will get one! he is still one of the best actor in his age group! make another movie! movie star has higher status! dont let the last two flop movies stop him for another one! make a success movie and let's people forget his two previous movie! ( Seondal actually very good) if not people will only remember he has only two flop movies! then there will be many drama offer he can chose! pick a good one! that's all I wish going to happen to YSH! :) 

3 hours ago, daddyoo said:

According to VIU, Producers cast a korean actor for a drama if it have a huge fan based. fans that not watching in illegal streaming sites and solid fan based in korea and abroad. Yoo Seung Ho I Am Not A Robot is the most viewed drama last year and weekly they send the information to the network and producers so it's one of the factors.

the weakness of YSH is only in south korea right now. He should create a buzz. get in one drama like before. He got more famous in South korea because of Master of Study til Missing You.. Due to the military service.. he remained the most talk about actors in south korea. But when he returned, remember war of the son got huge attention because of YSH. Ruler got attention because of YSH but i believe because ruler story with pathetic imaginary cat in the line.. it suffer a huge blow in his momentum.

Hoping he can get the heart of the likes of story of Love in the Moonlight. That character in the love in the moonlight made park bo gum in the hearts of many fans until now.

Sorry for my english. English not my language

Nope.. Imaginary cat is his first drama after his discharge from MS!  Ruler actually got him nominated Daesang! and he won a top excellent award! Ruler really badly writen! but YSH did not suffer a big blow to his momentum! 

IANAR was badly writen too.. but YSH still loved by many fans! and this drama very success outside Korea! MSH is his downhill!! his personality of lacking comunicting outside is his weakness to success! that's the reason we hope he will change and come out from his cave and promoting himself and get into the mega stardom he should be in!

• Like 1

YSH have a great circle of friends in industry. Award Winning and Veteran Actors is his friends. So Ji Sub, Ha Ji Won, Song Seung Hon,  jeon kwang leol to name the few superstars. Sadly, he is more comfortable to spent his free time with his drifting and middle school friends.

Park Bo Gum is now in the former status of Yoo Seung Ho. I feel like Kim Yoo Jung talent brought him to fame. I love the drama 'love in the moonlight' and kim yoo jung for me is the reason why the character is so alive.

lets see what is brewing to new path of Yoo Seung Ho under his new agency.

9 minutes ago, See Wong said:

Nope.. Imaginary cat is his first drama after his discharge from MS!  Ruler actually got him nominated Daesang! and he won a top excellent award! Ruler really badly writen! but YSH did not suffer a big blow to his momentum! 

IANAR was badly writen too.. but YSH still loved by many fans! and this drama very success outside Korea! MSH is his downhill!! his personality of lacking comunicting outside is his weakness to success! that's the reason we hope he will change and come out from his cave and promoting himself and get into the mega stardom he should be in!

Imaginary Cat feels like a whistle in south korea. Never felt in any platforms of entertainment industry so he just waste time and effort filming it.