Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

1 hour ago, Berou said:

@sakura2016 Thank you for always posting updates.  I should do it more often but l'm a bit busy. Yes I also thought he forged only SJK's and PBG's as it was stated in a previous article. Omo  YSH beating  LJS  ? It feels surreal ! It just proves how popular he is at the moment. 

Have you seen this template?

it's ok you can post more whenever yo get free time and in the meantime I can be useful posting here while you're busy!! :wink::D 

I'm wondering how they reacted knowing about him forging their signature!! :lol: 

yeah and Kim Soo Hyun in another poll as well!! :D I feel so happy seeing how he's gaining more fans and getting more populer!! :wub::D 

oh yeah I saw it but I keep forgetting to post them, posting other things instead!! ah with my memorie!! :lol: 

there is more!! :D 

Spoiler

Spoiler

why only few loved/wished seeing him in antagonist roles?!! :( as much as it would break my heart I still want to see him taking a great compelling antagonist role actually!! :D:tongue: he'd be awesome in it I'm sure!! :wink::wub: 

43 minutes ago, Berou said:

@sakura2016

Spoiler

This is because  villains are hated and get tragic end most of the times. So his fans dont want him to get  hate and  meet another tragic end.  This boils down to confusing reel from real ( I read many comments on IG or Twitter  recently where INAR fans think KMK is YSH,hence confusing the character with the actor for the sole reason YSH seems as cute,puppish and charming as KMK).The ones who benefit the popularity of dramas are meal lead/protagonists  the most and in the long term,whereas  villains need to prove themselves again in another drama. Their popularity is within a short time even though they might leave a strong impression. Some actors got popular with villains but either they lost their momentum or they couldn't break into the system and snatch  first lead roles.  There are a few who were really smart, used that opportunity to go bigger, I'm thinking about  NGM. The conversation  about villains is really timely, I watched this morning  some old episodes of  Happy together and  I was surprised to see NGM 's cameo.  You see, after remember he received calls to appear in variety shows. Even if YSH gets  international stardom but struggles to get a break out domestically  he will  never receive the first dibs or the best offers.  He will always get the second third and so on. Thus there is no wonder he gets critics for being bad at choosing projects. How can he choose  good projects if the chances are denied to him from the beginning?  You know how much  Im dying to see him playing an antagonist,he needs to go bad and show a different side  of him :not an childlish and secluded chaebol unaware of real world, not a crown prince with high morals  pursuing to save his people,not a son pursuing  revenge and becoming a lawyer in order to clean his father's name.  With a different role, a different  character and a different side of him he might  stand a bigger chance to get some momentum domestically. It's been  3 years since his discharge  but he has still not gotten a good acting gig propulsing his career both overseas and  in korea. The only one that seemed to bring some benefits (which needs to be partially proven since 2018 is a promising year for kdramas and there are some upcoming dramas that are highly anticipated + IANAR is slated to air in  25 other countries) is IANAR, however koreans slept on it. 

I ll edit my post later to play with templates, my hand felt again itchy haha. I wanted to chip in

yeah I know but still it's a great opportunity for the actors (like you mentioned) showing different side of them and learning experiance for them which I want for him!!

hhhhhhhhh yeah that's a problem for the fans who can't distinguish the actor from his roles!! but that's how great Yoo Seung Ho is to make them totally believe his acting right?! :wink: 

agree with you, he still need to take a role/drama where he'll change his child actor image for good!! he's starting it with Ruler and IANAR showing his ability as a male lead and romance partner and gaining more popularity now he needs a project that will do well both domestically and internationally!! let's pray for it!! :) 

hhhhhhhhh welcome, welcome, happy I got you to chip in!! :tongue::D 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Berou said:

@sakura2016 oh finally we're going to see him soon for a long time (30 mins !) :D. I hope the japanese fans will be kind enough to translate it for international fans !!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's awesome!! :w00t: why isn't it April yet?!!

shoutout to all Yoo Seung Ho's fans who knows japanese PLEASE TRANSLATE THE INTERVIEW FOR US (when it comes out)!! PLEAAAAAASE!!

hhhhhhhh seeing Yoo Seung Ho at serious news other than entertainment news feels weird but in a good way!! hihihi did I make sense?!! :tongue::lol:

cr: owner

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Berou said:

@sakura2016As long they transcript his interviews, I'm going to be happy. I'll use google translate :D. I guess the japanese fans will be bombarded with resquests for translations. It's going to be a bummer to watch him without understanding a thing. He did some interviews for the japanese DVD of I miss you in which he talked about the drama, his character etc. But that interview hasnt been translated till this day. I'm going to keep my expectations low then. At least we'll see his face lol

I understand what you mean. It's weird to get "serious" content about him. This leads me to think it'll be good to see him being an ambassador of a NGO (Jung Woo Sung is the Unicef ambassador) or going to some country far away and helping homeless people like he did back in 2010 or being South korea representative during official meetings between head states 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh well I'll keep my hopes in check but still intact!! :lol: he's gaining more fans now so we never no right?!! :wink::D and as long as we get to see him we're happy!! :tongue::lol:

it would be great, but isn't mostely highly populer actors get these embassador/representative positions?!! still hope he get to do that one day!! he's a humble and respectful image of the coutry for sure!! :heart:

On 3/21/2018 at 3:31 AM, Berou said:

@sakura2016As long they transcript his interviews, I'm going to be happy. I'll use google translate :D. I guess the japanese fans will be bombarded with resquests for translations. It's going to be a bummer to watch him without understanding a thing. He did some interviews for the japanese DVD of I miss you in which he talked about the drama, his character etc. But that interview hasnt been translated till this day. I'm going to keep my expectations low then. At least we'll see his face lol

I understand what you mean. It's weird to get "serious" content about him. This leads me to think it'll be good to see him being an ambassador of a NGO (Jung Woo Sung is the Unicef ambassador) or going to some country far away and helping homeless people like he did back in 2010 or being South korea representative during official meetings between head states 

*delurks*

Unfortunately though, I have learned through too much frustrating experience that Japanese google translations aren't exactly that reliable, Korean translations are much better :( (I hope that Japanese fans post at least a summary of the interview)...

I've been anticipating any news about him lately like mad, I think he's spoiled me too much these past few months. I want to see a casting news soon! I prefer a villainous/two-faced/anti-hero role, but I'd take an action film/drama any day...who am I kidding, I'd see him in whatever role especially if it will showcase his versatility.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Berou said:

Ah I didn't say I wanted to see him doing "serious" work immediately. You're right, only the most popular ones get those posts. Maybe one day when he'll be popular enough, he is going to get such offers.

oh I see!! :tongue: hhhhh let's hope for it and I'm sure he'll get there with his great talent and respected and reliable image!! :heart: 

Hey long time no see :)

I'm going to use anything to translate it :D as long as I get the transcription. I remember for his japanese fanmeeting last year some were kind enough to post a summary of what happened. Like I've said it is rare for japanese fans to translate anything relating to YSH in english. Let's keep our hopes up they will do translate it for us. 

I'm starting to ge serious YSH-withdrawals :lol:. Every time I happen to read some news concerning casting I get depressed and say to myself : " why can't he play such a role ? Or "he would have killed it if the offer went to him". It doesn't help when this year seems to be a promising year for kdramas and some dramas that were aired during the first three months were really good. However looking at facts I consider we are still spoiled by him since we get his updates. There are still his fanmeeting in Korea and in the Philippines  to look forward to. He can pull a complete ninja and not give us any updates.  

I  ve been saying to @sakura2016 since ruler era that I want to see him in villain clothes again. Welcome to the club of fans who want to see him playing a villain/anti-hero ! I'd watch him too in anything, especially at this period of drought. 

@macello like @berou said welcome to the club of fans who's wishing to see Yoo Seung Ho in antagonist/anti-hero role!! :D now adding action to it would be awesome no?!! :tongue: hhhhhh but really as long as he gets roles that showcase his great talent I'm all in any time!! :wub: 

lets hope with Yoo Seung Ho's increasing popularity we'll get more fans willing to translate his interviews and fanmeetings!! :) 

and I'm really greatful he's spoiling us and the greedy me wishes him to keep it that way!! :tongue: hhhhhh that's the only way to help us withstand missing him till he take in another role (hopefully as soon as poossible)!! :D 

there is more pics of him at 2017 NH Nonghyup Card Grand Prize Awards in a better angle!! :wink::wub: 

cr: g9059 

and :wub: 

cr: @YSHbiased

• Like 1

TOP ACTOR YOO SEUNG HO WILL SHOOTING ANOTHER DRAMA VERY SOON!

I'm back with some possible good news for Yoo Seung Ho Fans! Yoo Seung Ho has been offered the lead role of another drama and accepted it recently and the filming will start very soon according to our source.

1521893101.jpg

Stay tuned for another updates on this developing story!

http://www.koreandramaportal.com/2018/03/top-actor-yoo-seung-ho-will-shooting.html?m=1

I hope this is true, but I am positive, as far as I can remember the site is pretty accurate in their news. Goodness knows I'm already thirsty for more of YSH acting masterclass. *happy mental dance*

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Berou @macello ahhhhhhhhh that's great news!! :w00t: even if it's weird we have no news about it yet but I can take any small hope!! :D *dacinontmychair* 

and we have new updates for hm promoting Ruler's drama with his co-stars!! this is good day indeed!! :D

cr: owners

and Yoo Seung Ho looks sooooooo handsome!! :love: 

• Like 1

@Berou thank you so much for the translation chingu!! :wub: I'm really greatful to you!! :heart: this press-conference reminds me of the day we had the press-conference in Korea before the drama starts!! old days!! :wub: 

we will have a Special?!! I want an interview with him for Ruler drama as well!! greed is good in this case!! :tongue: hihihi 

and they'll air only 1 episode per week?!! TORTURE is waiting for the japaneese fans!! poor them!! :lol: 

Yoo Seung Ho is quite popular now right?!! :wink: I'm so happy for him!! he totally deserve it and more!! :heart: 

cr:noonayoo

keep voting!! :D https://namesns.com/entertainer/star_room.html?star_num=171

my translation :) : 

"\ New start drama from April /
# Yoo Seung Ho's long-awaited 1st starring rom-com! # KNTV # Japan's first broadcast!
"# I'm Not A Robot ~ I am crazy for you! ~"

# Chae Soo Bin # Uhm Ki Joon
▶ Start on April 13 every week (Friday night) 8:50 ~ ※ 2 consecutive episodes"

http://goo.gl/BAaH77

cr: @kntv_info 

@Berou so Ruler will start 15 April while one day after IANAR that will air 13 April?!! Yoo Seung Ho will reign on Japan for sure!! :wink: so happy for him!! :wub: 

19 hours ago, Berou said:

@sakura2016 I read on IG the special will include an interview of ruler cast :). So we will get two interviews of him : one for ruler and one for IANAR :) .

Yes  that's right, he will appear on japanese channels starting April. I wish all the best for him and I hope his two dramas will be loved by japanese viewers :D

really?!! waaaaaaaah that's great news!! :w00t: now we have almost one week for the interviews right?!! I can't wait!! :w00t::wub:

I really hope so too and I believe they will!! :wink::D

Ruler will air with subtitles?!! :o I couldn't be happier!! :D lol I hate dubbing and now I can live happily knowing they'll watch Yoo Seung Ho's great acting through the drama not only through his great expressions but his emoting and emotional voice!! :wub: I'm soooooo happy!! :D

it's from 2015.04.11 but don't know what about exactly, still :wub:

cr: as tagged

1 minute ago, Berou said:

YOO SEUNG HO HAIRSTYLE TOPPED SOUTH KOREA'S 2018 MALE HAIRSTYLES LIST

Spoiler

Yoo Seung Ho hairstyle of the recently broadcasted drama 'Not a robot' is consistently topping the list of 2018 male hairstyles. It is called "perfect man" and it attracted attention with perfect styling from head to foot. Hair Trend 'Dandy Shadow' confirmed that Yoo Seung Ho hairstyle is Male's choice and preference today, which is made by using a shadow to make head and face shape round. It is a good style to complement a long face, but it does not have a lot of curl, but you can naturally make use of the volume feeling, so try it even if you do not have curly hair.

If you want a clearer curl feel and you can make more curl feeling by using wax.

http://www.koreandramaportal.com/2018/03/yoo-seung-ho-hairstyle-topped-south.html?m=1

awwwww I always knew our young man is supper handsome with every style he have bt didn't knew it became a trend with him!! no wonder!! he's that handsome and appealing!! :love:

his smile!!:wub::wub::wub:

cr: @YSHbiased , http://www9.nhk.or.jp/kaigai/ison/

@Berou I feel like watching it in japanes now!! :wub::lol: aside from Yoo Seung Ho's voice that I really love enough to feel bad about the dubbing, I find the dubbing is quite good that I can watch it myself, especially that I like the japanese language!! :tongue: hihihi

I can't wait for the special!! :D

32 minutes ago, Berou said:

@sakura2016 ah yes, he is a fashionista. I think boys follow him not because he is handsome :lol: but because he always wears the latest trends. He is somehow a trendsetter ^^. I even  found  out an IG account dedicated to our fashionista boy. YSH  has such a rich, distinct, deep voice that I'd wish  it would not be dubbed. It felt a bit weird watching  the japanese teaser, I reckon. Japanese is a beautiful language, I really like how words are pronounced. Kill me, but I find it more beautiful than korean

hhhhh yeah I'm sure of that :tongue: I remember when I 1st saw his outfit in Japan's press-conference I double checked his outfit (not only the shoes but also the long jacket/coat) that waw unconventional to me but still it looked good on him!! :wink::wub:

tell me about it!! I found the other voices good choices but the the one dubbing for Yoo Seung Ho was a good choice too still I felt it wasn't knowing the deep and nuanced emotions Yoo Seung Ho has in his voice that we can't get through the dubbed voice as good as he can be!! but I can take it still!! :tongue: I remember some dubbing voices that made me cringe and/or pull my hair of frustration and good thing it's not the case here!! :):tongue:

won't kill you don't worry!! :lol: I actually love korean language enough to start learning it on my own and I'm eying the japanese language with same intentions so can't chose one over the other but I surely enjoy listening to the japanese language!! you can say japanese language feels more elegant?!! :D I'm watching my animes with japanese voices and english subs and No english dubbing (nor arabic sure years ago) since I watched my 1st anime with japanese voices!! :tongue::lol:

13 hours ago, Berou said:

@sakura2016 I had the same reaction, I was like ?? He sometimes wears some unpredictable clothing. The converses were too shiny for me.  This is the IG I was talking about : 

Im not really fond of those red boots, too cow- boyish haha. See?  His fashion wear is really unconventional as you've said, but oh well his stylist wants to make him a fashionista and to make him wear the latest trends.

Oh you've started korean? Is it hard ? Even though  I love watching kdramas, I would still prefer  learning japanese  as you've stated  it , it is more elegant. However  I've read it is easier to learn korean than japanese because  of the sentences constructions. I will find  the article about it, I dont remember where  I read it though.

I might be biased but I consider YSH has one of the best actors voices and nothing can top it even good dubbing :tongue:

yeah that was me too!! hhhhhh well the converses, the boots and oh the green jacket with the crossed suit he wore at IANAR press-conferance :blink: all of them aren't my style but still he looked handsome still!! :tongue::wub:

I started it few years ago and have to back to it hhhhh :tongue: but it's not really hard but quite easy actually if you focus on it a little bit!! I believe Japanese is harder but still can hope in learning it unlike chinese that I won't think of hoping to learn it in a million years!! :blink::lol:

and you think I'd have a different opinion than you?!! :tongue::wink: he has one of the voices that shows all kind of emotions :wub: and dubbing that is impossible!! :tongue:

found this!! :D

I really hope they'd get to work together again soon!! she's free right now and most of the actresses around his age has signed with other projects so it's a high possibility right?!! let's hope for it!! :D

1 hour ago, Berou said:

I think the green jacket looks okay but there was definitely a mismatch with his patterned suit. The stylist wanted to go for a " school garden" feel. While we are on subject of his fanshion wear, shouldnt we overview some of his outfits in dramas ? In remember he wore stylish coats and suits :) @sakura2016

JANUARY 21, 2016

[FASHION] Winter and overcoat

Spoiler

The best thing about Kdrama is when it is shooting during winter. We can see those beautiful, slick and fashionable overcoat ie a type of long coat intended to be worn as the outermost garment, which usually extends below the knee. In these photos, we can see Yoo Seung Ho handsomely donned four colours of overcoat: green, black, maroon and blue. Apparently, what ever coat/shirt/suit he's wearing, he looks good in all of them, lucky him!!!

So, which one is you favourite? TBH, i like this one: 

Source: Yshbiased 

http://yshbiased.blogspot.com/2016/01/fashion-winter-and-overcoat.html?m=0

yeah both didn't go well together though I got the intended concept and I could overlook that seeing his happy smile!! :wub:

for me his best style was in Remember, he was GORGEOUS there!! :love: he's always handsome but there he was in his best at every single scene of him!! hhhhhhh I'm not to really chose just 1 coat right?!! :o I'd go with his blue coat, green one and the beige one when he run away from getting caught being set up for a murder!! it's not the right moment to swoon over him being in grave danger but still you can't help but swoon over him!! :love::tongue: and I told you I can't chose only 1!! :lol:

so I found the blue one :wub:

ok is that beige?!! hhhhh but still :wub:

couldn't found the green one...but found anther one I loved hihihi :tongue::wub:

I also wish to see the pair again. Funnily while I was browsing his news on the internet, I stumbled upon korean reactions when PMY was cast as his leading lady. I dont have to tell you some were against  the pair and thought  she was too old for him but one comment in particular held my attention. I do believe koreans would like also to see them again

Spoiler

- Naver: Park Min Young confirmed as Yoo Seung Ho's leading lady in 'Remember'

1. [+3,626, -721] As long as it's not Jo Hye Jung or an idol
(tn: Jo Hye Jung, daughter of actor Jo Jae Hyun, has been cast as Yoo Seung Ho's leading lady in upcoming drama 'Imaginary Cat'. She's currently being criticized for landing the lead role purportedly through her father's connection despite acting controversies and several failed auditions)

2. [+2,604, -202] They're both great at acting. Looking forward to their chemistry

3. [+2,470, -116 He and Yoon Eun Hye have a 9-year age difference, so why can't he be paired up with Park Min Young? This drama won't be entirely about the noona romance in the first place anyway. Looking forward to the two

4. [+2,146, -61] Since he has served in the army, projects are pouring in well. Do even better~~~

5. [+1,384, -65] Anticipating!!!! Hwaiting to both of them!!

6. [+481, -82] Yoo Seung Ho seems like he has no luck with female co-stars

7. [+326, -22] Just think that he's doing a charitable work in his drama with Jo Hye Jung. This one, however, is legit

8. [+326, -40] Is there a shortage of actresses in his age group?

9. [+365, -88] I keep noticing Park Min Young's double eyelid scars when I watch her dramas

10. [+255, -25] Park Min Young's far better than Jo Hye Jung

11. [+233, -65] Can he please do another drama with Park Eun Bin? They're such a good match

12. [+140, -30] Noona romances are so-so.. Are there really no other actresses out there?

Nate

1. [+292, -21] I'm relieved that they picked an actress and not an idol

2. [+221, -16] Looking forward to Park Min Young and Yoo Seung Ho

3. [+164, -13] Sounds fun

4. [+31, -3] Why are Park Min Young's characters always the same? ㅋㅋㅋThe poor yet bubbly and kind girl

5. [+15, -1] Park Min Young's male co-stars: Ji Chang Wook, Yoo Ji Tae, Kim Myung Min, Jin Yi Han, Song Seung Heon, Kim Jae Joong, Lee Jang Woo, Chun Jung Myung, Lee Min Ho, Lee Joon Hyuk, Park Yoo Chun, Yoo Ah In, Song Joong Ki, Baek Sung Hyun, Yoo Yeon Seok, Jung Kyung Ho and Yoo Seung Hoo. Wow

6. [+14, -2] Glad that they cast someone who acts well

7. [+12, -2] Park Min Young's blessed with good male co-stars

cr: kkuljaem

hhhhhh good to see it not only me who hope for their reunion!! :wink::D they are fitting visually and talent wise and we saw the chemistery they have so we can be assured on that side as well :wink: and we can expect more now that they are no longer child actors but mature leading actors!! :wink::wub:

I got curious when you told most actresses around his age are busy  right now. So I did some researches and you are right! Let's hope one who is available will be his next partner.

* Ryu Hwa Young/free

* Gong Seung Yeon/ free

* Lee Sun Bin/ cast in a drama

* Go Ah Sung/ cast in a drama

* Park Eun Bin / free

*  Nam Ji Hyun/ cast in a drama

* Kim Go Eun/ free ?

* Lee Se Young/ free

* IU / cast in a drama

* Kim Ji Won/ free

* Kang So Ra/ cast in a drama 

*actually Ryu Hwa Young is filming for Grand Prince,

*didn't hear good things about Gong Seung Yeon in Introverted Boss but hope she improved!!

* Kim Go Eun has a movie though don't know finished filming or not!!

* Lee Se Young is actually casted for a web drama and a movie

so we have even less free actresses around his age now with only Kim Ji Won and Park Eun Bin being free now so the chances are higher!! :wink:

13 minutes ago, Berou said:

@sakura2016

OMO. So there are even less free actresses. Kim Ji Won and Park Eun Bin are the best candidates.  I watched Gon Seung  Yeon  in master of god noodles, she was okay. Every day casting news rain, so I can't keep up with them. But why  don't we hear any news about YSH? I think it is time to hear him reviewing scripts and considering offers. I just want him to be on my screen in the second half of the year. 

You havent watched I miss  You ( you should btw -_-) but in this drama also he wore stylish clothes too. 

Let's review his clothes in Remember ! :D

Let's begin with his grand entrance in the court, facing Lee In Ah with a smirk. He looked so good in his gray coat ! His fashion wear enhanced his confidence when he walked in the court room. I wanted to do a gif but I'm too lazy to bother ^_^, I will do it next time. 

While we are it, we should do a quizz about the BGM :tongue:. Do you recognize the BGM  in this scene ? It is quite an iconic BGM as it represents YSH's character  SJW and is dedicated to him. It is called Frozen Epica.

I don't want an ok actress with Yoo Seung Ho!! so till she becomes good she better stay away from him!!...I'm looking for casting news for him everyday but I keep finding for other actors which drives me crazy :( (though I get some good news for other actors I'm interested in too!! :tongue:) but like you said we should've started hearing some casting news for him by now!! I'm sure he's reviewing some even though we're not getting news yet!! I just NEED the news too to fulfill my curiousity and feel we're getting him soon, I really missed him!! :(

hhhhhh yeah I should!! :sweatingbullets: and I will!! :tongue: but I saw maaaaany MVs of him there and yeah he had many stylish outfits there too!! :wub:

you don't want to do that chingu right?!! or I'll post every single scene of him there!! :lol: and that entrance scene!! my heartbeats went fast there!! :wub: it was so intense and powerful!!...I'll be waiting for your gifs then!! :tongue::wink:

oh so this is SJW's theme BGM?!! I used to love it but didn't knew it was his!! actually this drama had really beautiful BGMs!! :wub:

3 hours ago, Berou said:

:lol: I had the same mindset as you and I completely undertand you therefore. We don't want him to be paired with someone who is bad at acting and would not help him to fully immerse himself in his character or elevate his acting. But when you look at facts, you see a young man in his 20's who is already considered a veteran and has already an acting history of almost 20 years. Thus, how many actresses would fit these criteria ? This is the reason he has always been paired with noonas who have seasoned and nuanced acting. There are barely 2/3 actresses around his age who are as experienced as he is. And the ones I think of were former child actresses or started acting in their teens. So, I  dont  want to put him in a box and wanting him to be paired with actors/ actresses as talented as him, because otherwise he would be paired with noonas all the time. As long as his partner doesn't  have too much flaws and is able to stand by her own and to cover her shortcomings, I  don't have any issue with him paired someone around his age  less talented and experienced than him. 

well yeah you have a point and that's why I don't compare the young actresses around his age to him (it's unfair to ask them to be as talented as him being a veteran actor at a young age) but more I judge them on their own experience and talent that they got to work on since they debuted!! now if the actress is good enough regarding her age and experiance I'm good she just shouldn't be bad or passable, passable+ can be good still!!

3 hours ago, Berou said:

This is the reason I stopped looking at casting news. I don't want to think even more about it and get more depressed. Thankfully  we get some news of his dramas being broadcasted and promoted overseas. It helps us to be patient.

oh yeah you can't know how thankful I am for the promos news and updates of his now airing overseas dramas!! that's surely helping through the wait!! :D

3 hours ago, Berou said:

We can just post his iconic or eye-catching clothes in the drama, therefore  we will have to focus on only a few scenes.

I got reminded of one the earliest scenes in the drama, when  SJW as a lawyer paid a visit to his father and got upset at his father for giving up too fast. It was a very emotional moment as you could see SJW repressing his tears and trying to not break down in front of his father who couldn't  recognize him. So his pain was double: his father giving up and not recognizing his own son. Even though we didn't get a full shot of SJW but YSH's aesthetics were too die for and he was hot and handsome in his suit.

I  think it is SJW's theme because it was played as a BGM several times when SJW appeared on screen.  

Yes you should try IMY, because apart remember  that we both loved, we don't have a common drama we can discuss. I didn't like his last two dramas  whereas you liked them LOL. And you don't want to watch his other projects because they are tear-jerkers. 

I rewatched that scene yesterday!! :tongue::tears: this drama crushed my heart to peices I tell you!! ah but crazily enough I was enjoying it and proud of him through it!! the way you can see all those small diffrent emotions through his pain and tears is magnificent and that's one of his great talents: you can feel everything with no need for words!! :thumbsup::heart: and add to it swooning at him in the most uncalled for moments!! :lol: but we just can't help it!! :love:

yeah it makes sense!! I think it's his too!!

hhhhhhhh that's unfortunate!! :lol: but let me be honest here, I couldn't finish Remember yet aside from being toooooooo tear-jerker and heartwrenching, I was going through bad times (still not fully solved yet but...) and the crazy me wants to only watch and be affected and heartbroken and cry my eyes out solely over Yoo Seung Ho's great acting not for my personal reasons getting a part of it!! but for sure I'll watch them/finish Remember soon hopefully!! :tongue:

1 hour ago, Berou said:

I have some good news ! YSH's 3 dramas  will be broadcasted  in Japan  this April: Imaginary cat, Ruler, IANAR.  

Whoop whoop  ! 

These are the ratings of IANAR this week(April 3 &4) in the Philippines:

Cr: ABS-CBN

This is what I  also do when someone who is still new in the acting field is part of a cast composed of veterans or experienced actors. It is unfair to have high judging standards. I look at them based on their experience but I don't want bad acting to be an excuse for their lack of experience too. Some actors are just bad and don't have talent, they don't improve with time either.

Right! I forgot you only watched half of Remember.  Is it still okay if we continue selecting scenes based on his fashion ? Wouldn't be too spoiler-ish ? 

OH YEAH!! :w00t: *happysillydance* looks like Yoo Seung Ho is gaining more and more love in Japan having his 3 dramas to be aired there this April!! I'm so happy and proud!! he totally deserve it!! :heart:

happy with IANAR's rating in Philippines!! :D that's the raiting it should've got in Korea but sadly did't!! :(

right!! they are still to work on themselves being still new but that's a natural thing and being still green or not that experienced is different from being bad and that category is to stay away from Yoo Seung Ho!! <_<

didn't I tell you?!! I already spoiled myself years ago since the drama was airing!! LOL so we can continue spazzing about his fashion in the drama!! :wink::D