Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

• 2 weeks later...

OMG what a good news! @Berou YSH will be back to movie! I'm so happy!

But why there's no news in english? Really want to know about the synopsis of firehouse. 

And after watch Memorist trailer, I think you're right about this.

On 2/3/2020 at 10:25 PM, Berou said:

The only explanation of the timeslot change is the age restriction. Maybe the drama will be age restricted ? I mean one of the directors has helmed thriller/horror movies, so the tonality of the drama could be dark, hence the age restriction.

Yoo Seungho's power! Thanks for sharing :blush:

11 hours ago, Berou said:

To note the teaser was released around noon in SK but was still No1 of top trends in naver at 11 PM

I'm relieved now, I saw a lot of material and the interview that TvN did was very funny, the chemistry between the two is very good, although many have talked about whether or not there will be romance due to the theme of the drama.

It would be fun too if Seungho attended a variety show with Lee Seyoung since she makes him talk and laugh a lot, it could be a good pair to go to a program together

• Like 1

On 2/27/2020 at 8:39 PM, Berou said:

@Angietatis27 Yes  same. I am relieved too. This drama has a lot of potential and can get high ratings if everything goes well. The highlights are very similar to Remember. I had Remember flashbacks while watching them. Dong Baek gets accused by the government/ higher ups,  he will suffer then he decides to team up with Han Su Mi to track the serial killer. 

I'm not suprised by LSY outgoing and funny character.  I watched last year The Crowned  Clown and she was always joking in the bts,  for example when she was shooting for the poster she took her cellphone that had a pic of YJG in order to focus more on her emotions, and she was like my handsome husband who looks like a moon :lol:. She was looking at his pic while doing photoshoots. The Crowned Clown pair appeared in a variety show before the premiere,  I don't know if it'll be the case for memorist. 

Well, the romance is not the focus of the drama. I haven't read the webtoon so I don't know if it has any romance. In the best scenario  it will have a few romantic scenes. Personally it won't be a disappointment if there is no romance. If Memorist turns out to be a very good drama,  people will not focus on the romance part. Everyone will be busy putting out theories about the identity of the serial killer. 

The only thing that worries me is the schedule and now  the coronavirus, it is a dangerous situation even for Seungho to be recording, but let's always hope for the best.
Hopefully they can both go to variety shows, I don't know Lee Se young that's why I was surprised by her personality, but I was glad to meet her, she looks very nice and I'm glad she has such a good relationship with Seungho. Now I think it would be good for fans to plan something to generate trend on the day of the premiere and generate interest in people. Go to twitter or other social networks and talk about the drama, search Seungho name, Lee Seyoung and the drama in naver, a lot of things that as fans we can do so that he feels our support in the networks.

Remember also that tomorrow at 2 p.m. of Korea there will be a stream of the press conference of the drama.

Hi! *shy intro. I just watched it on Dramacool. Looking nice so far :)). But did he really get hate comments on his ig about weight gain? I read it from Netizenbuzz. That's so not nice. He's still as cute as ever