Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

• 2 weeks later...

I hope he's got a new drama already for 2020.  I don't like rom-com/ fantasy one. I just want a straight up drama.

I've been  waiting for a Yoo Seung Ho x JiSung. Imagine the brilliant acting!

In the meantime ❤️❤️

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Awwww

Cr soompi

YouTuber Shares Sweet Story Of How Yoo Seung Ho Adopted Rescued Kittens From Him

Oct 3, 2019
by J. Lim

A YouTuber has shared a story of how Yoo Seung Ho personally contacted him to adopt two rescued kittens!

Earlier this week, the owner of the YouTube channel gabsupasture announced that two kittens he had been looking after had found their forever home, revealing that none other than Yoo Seung Ho would be taking them. They wrote the following message:

Gomi and Dori have been adopted by actor Yoo Seung Ho!

One month ago, when I started looking after Gomi and Dori, many subscribers expressed their sincere concern and encouragement and actor Yoo Seung Ho also expressed his concern and encouragement through our channel.

As soon as we uploaded a video of Gomi and Dori, Yoo Seung Ho expressed his desire to extend a helping hand. For a month, I had many conversations with Yoo Seung Ho, and wanting to put Gomi and Dori’s well-being first, we put in a lot of preparations and sent them to him.

To be honest, sending them away does make me feel a little empty in a corner of my heart, I think that’s a given as I did my best to take care of them and became attached to them.

But most of all, I hoped for them to grow up happy and healthy, and as I know that Yoo Seung Ho is an amazing butler for cats, I feel good about sending them to him. When Yoo Seung Ho was discharged from the army, the way his eyes watered as he said, “I missed my parents and two cats so much” left a lasting impression on me.

I am so happy that I was able to lead two angelic kids to a good butler. If I had not helped them, their lives might have ended somewhere else and so I’m so proud that I was able to help save these beautiful lives. I believe that it was the interest and love of everyone, the people who first saved them, the subscribers who watched over them, and Yoo Seung Ho, who will be with them for the rest of their lives, that was able to save their lives, and this is what makes it so meaningful.

Once again, I want to sincerely thank you for taking an interest in them like your own kids and loving them. Thanks to you, Gomi and Dori were able to be adopted and will live happy lives.

Thank you.

Yoo-Seung-Ho-1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 10/4/2019 at 4:34 AM, rahma92 said:

Awwww

Cr soompi

YouTuber Shares Sweet Story Of How Yoo Seung Ho Adopted Rescued Kittens From Him

Oct 3, 2019
by J. Lim

A YouTuber has shared a story of how Yoo Seung Ho personally contacted him to adopt two rescued kittens!

Earlier this week, the owner of the YouTube channel gabsupasture announced that two kittens he had been looking after had found their forever home, revealing that none other than Yoo Seung Ho would be taking them. They wrote the following message:

Gomi and Dori have been adopted by actor Yoo Seung Ho!

One month ago, when I started looking after Gomi and Dori, many subscribers expressed their sincere concern and encouragement and actor Yoo Seung Ho also expressed his concern and encouragement through our channel.

As soon as we uploaded a video of Gomi and Dori, Yoo Seung Ho expressed his desire to extend a helping hand. For a month, I had many conversations with Yoo Seung Ho, and wanting to put Gomi and Dori’s well-being first, we put in a lot of preparations and sent them to him.

To be honest, sending them away does make me feel a little empty in a corner of my heart, I think that’s a given as I did my best to take care of them and became attached to them.

But most of all, I hoped for them to grow up happy and healthy, and as I know that Yoo Seung Ho is an amazing butler for cats, I feel good about sending them to him. When Yoo Seung Ho was discharged from the army, the way his eyes watered as he said, “I missed my parents and two cats so much” left a lasting impression on me.

I am so happy that I was able to lead two angelic kids to a good butler. If I had not helped them, their lives might have ended somewhere else and so I’m so proud that I was able to help save these beautiful lives. I believe that it was the interest and love of everyone, the people who first saved them, the subscribers who watched over them, and Yoo Seung Ho, who will be with them for the rest of their lives, that was able to save their lives, and this is what makes it so meaningful.

Once again, I want to sincerely thank you for taking an interest in them like your own kids and loving them. Thanks to you, Gomi and Dori were able to be adopted and will live happy lives.

Thank you.

Its really proof that YSH is such a nice person, his love of cats! he is a wonderful person! but lack of ambitious if I may say.. I am really disappointed until now.. no news of his new project! so many people said.. while all the big names tooks the time off to MS! is his chance to shine!! but the last two/three years he only has IANAR and MSH! both not a success!! I know.. I know!! I shoudn't moan.. this is his choice! I am speechless!

As @Berou suggest! I watch Hotel Del Luna! I never really get into YJG! but he is really good in this drama! just wish YSH took the part! its a good drama!! something different! when JHI took away the NH card cf from YSH! I really think NH card choose the wrong person.. who is better than YSH for the CF! then... JHI really good at his latest drama and his new movie!! I really like the Movie! although KGE shone brighter in the movie! I wish she will get a nomination for her acting skill! everybody is working hard and doing well.. apart from my YSH! still playing with his cats at home!! I am so anxious!! he usually start filming in Autumn.. now.. Autumn almost gone half way!! please.. time to do some works!! 

I try not to say too much... I knew I couldn't say anything good at this moment!!! but... I still hope! I still have faith!! he will get a good project!! soon.. oh very soon! 

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, rahma92 said:

Did he confirm or not? New casting news!!

Oh! please tell me its true!! Memorist! let this be true!! So much better than SSML! 

I rewatch Remember! I really love SJW! oh... YSH please come back! I miss you!

34 minutes ago, rahma92 said:

Did he confirm or not? New casting news!!

Not yet! Still in talks!.. But yay

Yoo Seung Ho Confirmed To Be In Talks For New tvN Mystery Drama

Yoo Seung Ho Confirmed To Be In Talks For New tvN Mystery Drama

Oct 18, 2019
by E. Cha

Yoo Seung Ho may soon be starring in a brand-new tvN drama!

On October 18, tvN confirmed that the actor was in talks for the leading role in its upcoming drama adaptation of the popular webtoon “Memorist.” A representative of the network officially stated, “Yoo Seung Ho is currently in talks to star in tvN’s new drama ‘Memorist,’ with a favorable outlook.”

The source added, “‘Memorist’ is scheduled to air sometime next year. The exact programming schedule has not yet been decided.”

Based on the hit webtoon of the same name, “Memorist” will be a mystery thriller that tells the story of Dong Baek, a detective with supernatural powers who loses his memory, as he stumbles upon a mysterious case of serial murders.

The upcoming drama will be co-helmed by So Jae Hyun, the producing director (PD) behind the hit tvN dramas “100 Days My Prince” and “Forest of Secrets” (also known as “Stranger”), and Kim Hwee, the director behind the films “The Neighbor” and “The Tooth and the Nail.”

Are you excited to potentially see Yoo Seung Ho star in this new drama? Share your thoughts below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1359639wpp/yoo-seung-ho-confirmed-to-be-in-talks-for-new-tvn-mystery-drama

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, WoozyPrincess said:

Not yet! Still in talks!.. But yay

I hope he say yes!

21 minutes ago, See Wong said:

Oh! please tell me its true!! Memorist! let this be true!! So much better than SSML! 

Its thriller supernatural drama, no romcom and in tvn! Yess, Its totally better than ssml!!! 

• Like 1