Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

i heard somewhere that he's gonna be in a new movie called "71".. Co-stars is Big Bang's Seung Ri and BOF's Kim Bum.. Wow! how great is that..

hi k-dramaholic i think have 71 teenage actor in movies ? ? hehehe

Seungho at school

r1de0.jpgr2gw5.jpg

SoJisub YooSeungho

review79sy5.jpg

picture from sogallery

wow, this guy is quite similar to Song Seung Hun :rolleyes:

Anyway, I saw he look older than his age, well, talented..

he always recieve sad and stress rule so he looks older than 16 . . . . 5_33.gif uhmm talented young actor ^^

SeungHo's clip from baidu 2.28 mins --> http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=544392491

download --> http://www.sendspace.com/file/r4k82p

sme cappy ^^

a1ja3.jpg-a2da5.jpg

a3px8.jpg-a4pp3.jpg

<< thanks from label >>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

thanks for the vid. dunno why, i think the girl shouldn't been a nuna... but i could see why they used nuna though to advertise that the product won't make someone gain weight, at the least.

hahaha ! i think nuna is group trgt of super 100

YSH appear in movies PUSAN

유승호, 영화 '부.산'서 암환자 역 맡아 아역 탈피

sjmao200903241129430.jpg

200903240835331003_1.jpg

From --> http://news.nate.com/view/20090324n03650

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

0003k5pe.jpg

here's what i found on it.

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...904271521281130

i translated it on google, but i dont get a thing.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=ht...en&ie=UTF-8

마이데일리 홈 > 엔터테인먼트 > 음악 My Daily Home> Entertainment> Music

슈주 김기범, 이연희와 포스터 깜짝 등장…연기자 컴백? Syuju gimgibeom, Lee Yeon-hee and a poster of a surprise ... actors comeback?

2009-04-27 15:23:50 2009-04-27 15:23:50 msn Transport Mobile Transport

[마이데일리 = 임이랑 기자] 슈퍼주니어의 3집 활동에서 빠진 김기범이 연극, 영화, 광고를 떠올리게 하는 한 포스터에 김범, 유승호, 이연희 등과 함께 깜짝 등장해 팬들의 관심을 한 몸에 받고 있다. [My Daily = imyirang News] Super Junior 2 of 3 gimgibeom missing from the house and theater, movies, ads, a poster that reminds gimbeom, yuseungho, Lee Yeon-hee and surprise are the body appeared to the attention of fans. 최근 공백기를 가지고 있는 김기범의 최근 모습이라는 점에서 더욱 눈길을 끈다. Have recently gimgibeom gongbaekgi more eye-catching because of the recent shows.

김기범은 최근 서울 도심 곳곳에 등장한 한 포스터에서 모습을 드러냈다. Throughout the gimgibeom Seoul who has appeared on a poster. 이 포스터에는 별다른 의미를 찾을 수 없는 '위 스타트(WE START)'라는 글자만 새겨져 있다. I can not find any meaning in this poster, the START (WE START) 'a letter is written. 아래에는 2009.05.02라는 날짜를 의미하는 듯 한 숫자 또한 보인다. That the date was May 2, 2009 under a number is also.

긴 머리를 뒤로 묶은 김기범의 최근 모습이 담긴 이 포스터는 순식간에 온라인상에 떠돌며 팬들 사이에 화제가 되고 있다. Long hair tied back in a recent gimgibeom this poster in a flash, the online tteodolmyeo 42, has fans. 김기범 뿐 아니라 KBS 2TV '꽃보다 남자'의 김범, 누나들의 로망으로 떠오른 유승호 또한 이 포스터에서 김기범과 어깨를 나란히 하고 있다. As well as gimgibeom KBS 2TV 'than the male flowers of gimbeom, she emerged with their romance in the poster yuseungho gimgibeom and also are tied. 이연희, 김민지, 최아라 등 신선한 여배우들 또한 이름을 올렸다. Lee Yeon Hee, gimminji, choeahra actress and also was named fresh.

슈퍼주니어의 3집 활동에 참여하지 않고 있는 김기범의 이런 행보는 팬들의 궁금증을 자아낸다. Super Junior's 3 do not participate in activities such move gimgibeom jaahnaenda curiosity of fans. 팬들은 김기범이 새로운 드라마나 영화에 참여하는 것이 아니냐며 5월 2일 새롭게 시작하는 작품 찾기에 열을 올리고 있다. Gimgibeom the new fans to participate in dramas and movies, not May 2, saying that a new start up is to find work. 포스터에 등장한 사람이 남자 배우 셋, 여자 배우 셋인 점 등으로 미뤄 러브스토리가 펼쳐질 것임을 예상하는 팬들 또한 많다. Three actors who appeared on a poster, a woman learning to love story setin points ahead and push it to the fans that are also.

일부 팬들은 영화나 드라마가 아닌 티저 광고일 가능성에도 무게를 두고 있다. Some fans, not the teaser ads for movies, dramas, even the weight is likely. 김기범의 소속사 SM엔터테인먼트측은 당초 김기범의 차기작이 결정되지 않았다고 밝힌 바 있어 여섯명의 배우가 한 제품의 광고 모델로 호흡을 맞출 것 같다는 의견을 뒷받침 한다. SM Entertainment said the gimgibeom gimgibeom of the agency had not yet been announced the film's two stars of the six people to a product's advertising model seems to match your breathing to support the opinion.

[사진 = 김기범이 등장해 눈길을 끈 티저 포스터.] [Photo gimgibeom off a teaser poster has appeared.]

임이랑 기자 queen@mydaily.co.kr News imyirang queen@mydaily.co.kr

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

0003k5pe.jpg

here's what i found on it.

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...904271521281130

i translated it on google, but i dont get a thing.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=ht...en&ie=UTF-8

마이데일리 홈 > 엔터테인먼트 > 음악 My Daily Home> Entertainment> Music

슈주 김기범, 이연희와 포스터 깜짝 등장…연기자 컴백? Syuju gimgibeom, Lee Yeon-hee and a poster of a surprise ... actors comeback?

2009-04-27 15:23:50 2009-04-27 15:23:50 msn Transport Mobile Transport

[마이데일리 = 임이랑 기자] 슈퍼주니어의 3집 활동에서 빠진 김기범이 연극, 영화, 광고를 떠올리게 하는 한 포스터에 김범, 유승호, 이연희 등과 함께 깜짝 등장해 팬들의 관심을 한 몸에 받고 있다. [My Daily = imyirang News] Super Junior 2 of 3 gimgibeom missing from the house and theater, movies, ads, a poster that reminds gimbeom, yuseungho, Lee Yeon-hee and surprise are the body appeared to the attention of fans. 최근 공백기를 가지고 있는 김기범의 최근 모습이라는 점에서 더욱 눈길을 끈다. Have recently gimgibeom gongbaekgi more eye-catching because of the recent shows.

김기범은 최근 서울 도심 곳곳에 등장한 한 포스터에서 모습을 드러냈다. Throughout the gimgibeom Seoul who has appeared on a poster. 이 포스터에는 별다른 의미를 찾을 수 없는 '위 스타트(WE START)'라는 글자만 새겨져 있다. I can not find any meaning in this poster, the START (WE START) 'a letter is written. 아래에는 2009.05.02라는 날짜를 의미하는 듯 한 숫자 또한 보인다. That the date was May 2, 2009 under a number is also.

긴 머리를 뒤로 묶은 김기범의 최근 모습이 담긴 이 포스터는 순식간에 온라인상에 떠돌며 팬들 사이에 화제가 되고 있다. Long hair tied back in a recent gimgibeom this poster in a flash, the online tteodolmyeo 42, has fans. 김기범 뿐 아니라 KBS 2TV '꽃보다 남자'의 김범, 누나들의 로망으로 떠오른 유승호 또한 이 포스터에서 김기범과 어깨를 나란히 하고 있다. As well as gimgibeom KBS 2TV 'than the male flowers of gimbeom, she emerged with their romance in the poster yuseungho gimgibeom and also are tied. 이연희, 김민지, 최아라 등 신선한 여배우들 또한 이름을 올렸다. Lee Yeon Hee, gimminji, choeahra actress and also was named fresh.

슈퍼주니어의 3집 활동에 참여하지 않고 있는 김기범의 이런 행보는 팬들의 궁금증을 자아낸다. Super Junior's 3 do not participate in activities such move gimgibeom jaahnaenda curiosity of fans. 팬들은 김기범이 새로운 드라마나 영화에 참여하는 것이 아니냐며 5월 2일 새롭게 시작하는 작품 찾기에 열을 올리고 있다. Gimgibeom the new fans to participate in dramas and movies, not May 2, saying that a new start up is to find work. 포스터에 등장한 사람이 남자 배우 셋, 여자 배우 셋인 점 등으로 미뤄 러브스토리가 펼쳐질 것임을 예상하는 팬들 또한 많다. Three actors who appeared on a poster, a woman learning to love story setin points ahead and push it to the fans that are also.

일부 팬들은 영화나 드라마가 아닌 티저 광고일 가능성에도 무게를 두고 있다. Some fans, not the teaser ads for movies, dramas, even the weight is likely. 김기범의 소속사 SM엔터테인먼트측은 당초 김기범의 차기작이 결정되지 않았다고 밝힌 바 있어 여섯명의 배우가 한 제품의 광고 모델로 호흡을 맞출 것 같다는 의견을 뒷받침 한다. SM Entertainment said the gimgibeom gimgibeom of the agency had not yet been announced the film's two stars of the six people to a product's advertising model seems to match your breathing to support the opinion.

[사진 = 김기범이 등장해 눈길을 끈 티저 포스터.] [Photo gimgibeom off a teaser poster has appeared.]

임이랑 기자 queen@mydaily.co.kr News imyirang queen@mydaily.co.kr

Guest gthao

he does kinda loook like so ji sub..he kinda has sjs's eyes..but sjs's eyes are more intense..he's a cutie though lol..

Guest Pocaco<3

*sigh* i have such a serious crush over him... T^T

/has been looking for 4 hours now only pictures and videos of he ._.

he is way too handsome D:

Thank you so much to everyone that post things up! you made my day xD

sayroo , jaejoongstolemyheart , Thanks for info and update

MBC ENT REPORT ABT the new LG CF MAKING.

credit as labeled + owner & pinkgurl@kim bum thread

awwwwwww my dearest friend . . . very nice to see u here :wub:

Thanks a lot for CF DL wow freshy CF ^^

Yoo Seung-ho is official brand model of Bean Pole

02_somee99.jpg

“Korea’s Little Brother” Yoo Seung-ho, also often called “Little So Ji-sub,” has a new photo shoot out for clothing brand Bean Pole,

for which Yoo is the official brand model. They were shot in April in England, in front of Oxford University,

and will be used for the Spring/Summer ad campaign.

First, Yoo was most recently filming the film Busan. He is slated to shoot the war movie 71 with Kim Bum and Seung-ri,

and recently announced his upcoming high school mystery movie Fourth Period Murder Mystery with Kim So-eun.

Then, he’ll have a role in the upcoming Go Hyun-jung epic historical drama Queen Seon-deok.

source: Mk.co.kr

translations: dramabeans

src --> http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/04/yoo-seun...pole/#more-6853

• Like 1

sayroo , jaejoongstolemyheart , Thanks for info and update

awwwwwww my dearest friend . . . very nice to see u here :wub:

Thanks a lot for CF DL wow freshy CF ^^

hehe u'r welcome dearest ^^ as a SJS fan i have to support the littel SJSJ right?? hehe

thanx for the Bean Pole pix , the brand fit him *so cute*