Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

5 hours ago, rahma92 said:

We got bts

There is something so special in him!! and that's why he is YSH! you can always feel the 'Mood' when the camera focus on him!! even he is smiling.. there always a hint of sad in the air!! that's YSH air... only another actor have the same vibe... WB! 

• Love 1

21 minutes ago, See Wong said:

There is something so special in him!! and that's why he is YSH! you can always feel the 'Mood' when the camera focus on him!! even he is smiling.. there always a hint of sad in the air!! that's YSH air... only another actor have the same vibe... WB! 

Did you see his mustache? :joy: honestly I want him to keep it

• Like 1

On 7/31/2019 at 1:07 PM, rahma92 said:

Did you see his mustache? :joy: honestly I want him to keep it

Haha.. Its cool but maybe he will not keep it for a long time!! actually I think shorter hair suit him more!! 

And... and... and and.. from Chinese Weibo! YSH seems very likely to take part in Super Star Miss Lee!! Surprise! IF this is true! I wish the story will be different from the webtoon! give us something new and good hope!

another news.. BS company will become Story J company!! I am not very sure about how and everything.. they just mention breifly about it!! will let you all know if i read something new!! :)

Umm.. some one may get very upset about the news if its true!! for me.. I kind of take it now.. just hope it will be much better than we hope for! if both YSH and BS (SJ) choose it.. it might be good!! finger cross!

P/S Story J company is merger with another star agency!! so its become bigger!! hopefully more power to choose a good project! 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Berou said:

yes. Hence I said it's good and bad news. I can only deeply sigh. I thought YSH  was over with romcoms and wanted challenge. So I guess his challenge will be to act sexy ??!!

People story is a production company,  so it's good that BS is affiliated with it and the actors under BS will be cast in productions by Story J . BS will become more competitive. However people story is the one that produced ruler too. Given their modus operandi, they like to make noise and hype up a drama written by a new writer who is clueless about writing ( that's what happened with ruler). And remember the rumours about superstar Miss Lee, that a big actress got the offer. So I can assume if YSH accepts it, they will use the same marketing again. YSH + big actress = noise and buzz but with poor results.  

Seeing how BS has merged with another company to be more competitive, its size went from a middle-size company to a big size company. Let's see how it will affect the actors. To be honest, I am disappointed with BS and their management with YSH. I expected better. Since BS is now a big company in terms of size, I wish YSH will change agencies and go to another big agency who is more competent,  will truly help him and give him more work. Until now I haven't seen any particular change between BS and his former agency. I want YSH to stay away from people story company and anything related to Ruler. 

They using a wrong method to promote ruler. 

If YSH really take this project, they indeed need big actress as his female lead. The female lead will be hard carry this drama.

Same I don't like his character in this drama too, it sound cheesy. But still don't want to judge first, maybe they will change some parts from the original webtoon *pray*

And If big actress really taking it, maybe there's really something interisting in this drama. For what I know big actress is very picky.

3 hours ago, Berou said:

That's another reason to me that he should refuse  it. Since the plot is focused on the female lead, YSH will not be given some spotlight. In the end the drama might benefit the female actress rather than him. Thus, YSH will not have made a step forward for his career, which  he really needs as he keeps taking steps backwards. We have been saying for months that we hope he  chooses a good drama with a good role. It's because we know that he must go forward and get a role that will finally make him to go back to where he was before IANAR & MSH. 

The drama will surely get buzz with YSH and another big actress attached to it. But we should rather take a look at the aftermath. I don't think the romcom has the potential to help him getting better offers. He is going to build for himself an image of a cheesy guy who is sexy. I can already imagine that after its completion he will be snowed under offers for characters that are sexy. 

*Sign* there's high possibility the female lead will taking all the spotlight. True. I honestly in confused mode right now. If YSH really in, I just want to make sure this drama is doing well. A good female lead will help alot. At least he need a good rating, not flop drama anymore.

Of course I want him in good drama with super character, but looks like he has different idea.

I just hope his character not  same in the original webtoon. Did they already confirm the PD for this drama? 

If the PD is a good one, they can make this drama work. 

9 minutes ago, Berou said:

Yeah it looks like to me the female lead will take all the spotlight. I read the first chapters of the webtoon for free actually. And in the first chapters, the male lead doesn't appear much. All the focus is on the female lead and the body swapping. 

He made us hoping uselessly with his interview : " I want to try a different genre and challenge". I thought he would choose a strong/ bold character. I'm kind of gutted.  

No confirmation of the PD. But the writer is almost a new one with only a few works under her belt

IANAR was directed by a good PD, but look at what happened. Writing is the heart, if there are cracks because of the writing even a mindblowing performance from actors and a high quality directing cant save.  

Yes the rumours say it will either air at the end of this year or the beginning of next year. Not surprised though. YSH likes to film on winter. 

Spoiler

Like what I said he's not consistent with his words

Then I will just wait until his drama air, and see did he pick a good one or not. I'm tired skipping his drama. Hope this one will work. At least the rating. :sweatingbullets:

On 8/10/2019 at 3:20 AM, rahma92 said:

@See Wong lol same I prefer short hair too.

Lets wait for the drama casting. If he really take it, I hope we get a strong female lead

Yes, Hopefully a big name!! who will she be? I wish Han Hyo Joo but very unlikely! maybe PSH! just wish!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Berou said:

We've already been through this. It's a deja vu. After IANAR  he said he didn't want to do a romcom soon but the year after he chose another one ! Why am I surprised though? 

Each time I lower my expectations but I still get disappointed. 

Getting good ratings is an achievement in itself.  Not lying, I'm going to be quite annoyed if his romcom ( assuming he  chooses it) gets poor ratings. 

Maybe He doesn't seen MSH a romcom!! a Rom mix melo!!??  its either Melo or Romcom to choose if he dont want Joseon era! No Doctor no Lawyer!! ( Why not Police story, a mole!! )! not too many choice he like! He is kind of consistant with his words.. a cheesy sexy new role! :) not something he play before! a new challenge for him!! he may even have some top off scenes!! all something new to him!! his latest photo shoots is kind of showing that kind of sexiness!! 

I just have to be optimistic! If this production really get a super star female lead! the story have to be good and strong to attract a top female lead! if the drama is good! YSH doesn't need to be the main focus to shine!! if he play his part really good ( Its a drama! dont mixxed up with his realself) and make people see a different side of him! is a good thing! I think this is the new challenge for him! he have to drop his goody goody mommy boy image! he seem to be wanted some change! good luck to him!

As a fan.. we give him our support! no matter what charecter he choose to play! that is just a charecter! he is still the person we like! I rather he works than spend his time playing hard or hide himself in his own cave! I find myself dissapointed when he choose to play MSH! but much worst when he choose to do nothing and wasting his talent! so.. If he come out to work! I wish him luck! 

I am very disappointed as well. Maybe we'll be proven wrong and somehow this drama will be the right vehicle for his career, but I have serious doubts. I am almost certain it will be a bad drama, another bad choice, and yet another disappointment for his fans (except for the ones who will turn up for the eye candy).

21 minutes ago, Berou said:

I wish him success with this new romcom . It's not confirmed but we can deduct from the latest news he will choose Superstar Miss Lee as his next work. I'm disappointed and right now Im licking my wounds. Let's wish his romcom will get good ratings at least. 

Nope I disagree, he is inconsistent. To quote his words : " However, as much as possible, I want to avoid roles that are the same as or overlap with something I’ve done before. I think now is the time for me to try a genre that I haven’t been able to attempt before.”

The last sentence gave us hope he would try a different genre and hone more his acting skills.  I would have never imagined a few years ago that YSH would one day play a cheesy sexy role, going topless and doing multiple bed scenes. The webtoon has quite a few bed scenes so I expect the drama adaptation to have 2. Indeed it can be a challenge for him but I want to remind that YSH has always been known for his maturity and acted in a lot of dramas with mature vibes. Maybe people have forgotten it because of his romcoms. If he wants to break his goody mommy boy image, I  prefer him to do it with his acting  showing his maturity as an actor ( like IU in my ajusshi, Seo In Guk in the smile has left your eyes, Jun Kyung Ho in Cruel city/ heartless city).  Showing your maturity and your manliness is not just about being sexy and revealing skin. 

I'm not annoyed that it is a female centric drama. The reason of my rant is not because of that. I'm afraid it will turn into a show about the female lead neglecting the male lead. Many dramas who are male-centric or female-centric tend to focus on one lead, elevating him/her at the expense of the character development of the other lead that in the end is used as a plot device and becomes a victim of bad writing. I don't want this to happen to YSH simply, hence I said the drama might benefit the female actress rather than him. 

Oh! Dont get me wrong, It is not my ideal he taking part of SSML! I am one of the few person who really againts it at first! and I am still very much dislike MSH! but the truth is.. this has been (rumour or not!) dragging for a long time! I think YSH and his Manager ackowledge that a lots of his fans not happy that he is going to take the male lead role of this RomCom! but after all that put into account! he and BS/SJ company still choose SSML as his next project! so.. that's nothing we can do apart from dissapointing! but now I want to be more optimistic! I has been moaning all the time! Nothing will change! so just accept it and hoping for good thing will happen!

And no.. I personally dont see YSH can be sexy! and personally I dont really like his latest photoshoots! his long hair doesnt suit him!! and the moody sexy look doesnt suit him very much either! ( my personal oppinion) I like YSH as he is in Imaginary Cat! boy next door! a good little brother.. neardy but extremely good looking nerd! or the super handsome Seo JinWoo! and I dont really want to see him topless either! he too skinny to show off! ( maybe I am wrong!).. I said playing a cheesy sexy role is a new challenge for him! going topless and bed scene is something new for him too.. maybe he is refer to this! I am not saying I want to see him taking his shirt off! I am too.. want him to proof himself in acting and archive higher with his acting skill! and I am so much hoping he can win some awards from Grand bell/Blue Dragon etc! I am just trying to find something good about him if he really going to take part in Super Star miss Lee! 

Yes, I understand the female centric drama will benefit more onto the female lead rather than him! but if he play his part right! he can shine! just like NKM shone in remember rather than YSH! if he make everyone taking point ( even how nasty he is) in that negative role and get people attention on him! he won!

2 hours ago, See Wong said:

Oh! Dont get me wrong, It is not my ideal he taking part of SSML! I am one of the few person who really againts it at first! and I am still very much dislike MSH! but the truth is.. this has been (rumour or not!) dragging for a long time! I think YSH and his Manager ackowledge that a lots of his fans not happy that he is going to take the male lead role of this RomCom! but after all that put into account! he and BS/SJ company still choose SSML as his next project! so.. that's nothing we can do apart from dissapointing! but now I want to be more optimistic! I has been moaning all the time! Nothing will change! so just accept it and hoping for good thing will happen!

Very true, let's spread positive view and support him in this drama. This is the only think we can do...

And if its true this drama will air in MBC, Its mean no bed scene, I guess.

Fantasy rom-com is kinda popular right now, maybe this drama will work.

• Love 1

2 hours ago, rahma92 said:

Very true, let's spread positive view and support him in this drama. This is the only think we can do...

4 hours ago, See Wong said:

but now I want to be more optimistic! I has been moaning all the time! Nothing will change! so just accept it and hoping for good thing will happen!

I'm on this train. Just supporting him and wishing he gets the right guidance and pick the right drama/movie.. that's what we can do for him. 

• Love 1