Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kaldas

Air Gear

Air Gear
Anyone read this manga before? It's by the same author as Tenjou Tenge, I'm up to chapter 104 atm cool.gif
373px-Air_gear_manga_cover_v1.jpg
A new fad by the name of 'Air Treks' (a futuristic evolution of aggressive skating) has swept the nation's youth and all over gangs are being formed that compete in various events using their A-T's. Ikki is a middle-school boy who is the toughest street-fighting punk on the east side of town, on top of that he lives with 3 gorgeous sisters that took him in when he was a kid. But what Ikki doesn't know is that the girls are part of one of the most infamous A-T gangs, 'Sleeping Forest'. It doesn't take long before Ikki finds out about the world of Air Trecks and is propelled into a fate he had not foreseen.
Published by: Kodansha
Anime Episodes: 25 + 1 special
coveranime-airgear.jpg

lol i like the manga. good skills! u can read it online here : www.degree-anime.com . but of coz, u hv to register 1st. somehow i think the author is abit pervert x.x"

spreadthelovespreadthelove!

haha i like it a lot. usually i read manga first then watch anime, but for this one i watched the anime first cos my favourite actor voices ikki but stillllll i loveeee agito/akito more than anything. his seiyuu is gooood. and well the manga is good and all but sigh ringos annoying me because of her whole sleeping forest thing. its hard to believe shes all that great i guess her character just lacks depth. its like all of a sudden we find out shes some almighty rider.

anyways! yeppp i like the manga a lot as well. although i've been spending lots of time trying to find nue in the chapters. you see, i watched the anime and conveniently decided only to start reading from where the anime left off in the manga.

so apparently i heard that there was a fight with nue that the anime missed out. but the only times nue's in a fight is when he wipes out the guns at the Behemoth fight (and the manga had less emphasis on that than the anime) and the part where he comes in and saves Sano and Kazu and Emily from Gabishi right? and that's after the anime ends - after the Devil's 30-30 anyway.

I'm not sure.. does anyone know what other fights nue is in?

anyways! i think the manga is up to 144 right now. gotta love air gear. :D

i watched all the episodes and it was great but i think the ending kind of sucked :( or was that the real ending? =o

i watched all the episodes and it was great but i think the ending kind of sucked :( or was that the real ending? =o

that was the real ending. You should start reading the manga from there since it gets really interesting.