[drama 2007] Auction House 옥션 하우스

Guest yeohweping

Guest renni72

Hi, I just watched episode 5 entitled "Olympia" and am very curious to know who is the actor who played the role of the artist Jo Seung Joon. He was sizzling as a genius artist........

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fallenframes

i finished watching it. fresh drama, so good!

i like how it's so short, even though i want more.

is this something new they're doing with korean dramas because Before & after plastic surgery is also 12 episodes.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest renni72

Auction House isn't a romance, nor a comedy. Every 12 episodes has a different story and every character in the drama took turn to be the "star" of each episode so everyone has an equal chance.

Each episode has its own story, mostly thriller / mystery / adventure. :o

Interesting concept but perhaps not so accepted by mainstream audience as can be seen in ratings and the size of the fan base.

But I enjoyed it as it was a refreshing change. :P

And the ear rings worn by the actresses in this drama were really beautiful!! :wub: I like them, esp those worn by Hye Ri.

Guest renni72

I doubt that there will be Season 2 as korean dramas are not inclined to have sequels/seasons 2, 3 etc

And though we enjoyed it, it's not mainstream favourite so ratings were not high.

But this was an interesting new way of doing dramas.

Guest glitzyglam

I absolutely loved this drama!

It kinda ended too quick, but it was still great.

I loved the suspense in a lot of the episodes && plus I love that guy that played Oh Yoon Jae.. he has such a cool charisma...

and plus this drama was great because i love art (doing it, and art history)!!!

Guest renni72

Wow, that's nice, art history.

I have a friend too who went to London to study art history. He is a law graduate but his interest is in arts so he packed his bags and went to London.

I am suprised this drama was a low profile one, seeing that it was not the stereotypical type of korean dramas. However, seeing that the thread is moving a little, it does show that there are some people out there who did enjoy it for its own merit.

Oh Yoon Jae was played by Jung Chan who was the 2nd lead in Lovers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

anyone with a torrent for the raw files? the one in d addicts seems to have a corrupted ep.3.. huhu i really want to watch

All HQ episodes of Auction House

are available (MU Links) on Lets Look

You must register to be able to download the files ^^

Note : we only have the raw files, the softsubs are available on d-addict.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived