Sm Audition Results?

Guest Kaga

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chocomint11

If they really want you as their trainee, they will contact you within 3 days to 2 weeks.

If they are thinking about it, maybe a few weeks.

If you are rejected, they send the rejection mails months later.

I think they want to focus on getting people into the company first, then after everything, they send out the rejection letters.

So if you dont get a reply within 1-2 months... :(

mmm idk about this... i think it depends on the situation.

specifically for global, im sure they dont contact u until they are completely done with the auditions and have time to review the tapes once they're bak at korea... so it could be a while (months?). but its debatable, im not 100% sure :T

Guest doubleAnumbertwo

oh mann..

ur brother is so luckyy!

seriouslyyyy.

i hope i'll get accepted and going to move to the next round..

i've been waiting for thiss!

fjklghfld =)

Guest briatrix kiddo

Hey everyone - I just went to the Chicago auditions yesterday and I'm just wondering if anyone else that went to auditions got asked to talk on camera afterwards? i left the audition room and went back to where we waited to go in and two people working for SM asked me to talk about the audition on camera...I was the only one they asked, like they literally waited for me and stopped me from leaving...so I guess i'm just wondering if this is a good thing?

Guest smile-jw

Hey everyone - I just went to the Chicago auditions yesterday and I'm just wondering if anyone else that went to auditions got asked to talk on camera afterwards? i left the audition room and went back to where we waited to go in and two people working for SM asked me to talk about the audition on camera...I was the only one they asked, like they literally waited for me and stopped me from leaving...so I guess i'm just wondering if this is a good thing?

Unless the people from SM were the judges, then I dont think it has anything to do with them having interest in you..

If they asked about you (as in really questions about YOU) then that means theyre interested.

Man, Do I sound mean? o_o

Because I dont mean to at all.

It would be so cool If a soompier got into SM though. XD

Guest briatrix kiddo

Unless the people from SM were the judges, then I dont think it has anything to do with them having interest in you..

If they asked about you (as in really questions about YOU) then that means theyre interested.

Man, Do I sound mean? o_o

Because I dont mean to at all.

It would be so cool If a soompier got into SM though. XD

uh yea it came off as a bit insensitive actually. but i think by you asking if you sound mean you already knew you did.

do you work for SM, or did you audition and make it? just want to know if your answers carry any weight...

i'm supposed to go to the dc auditions this friday...

sadly, i can't. i signed up and everything and i got all the emails back telling me all the information... and i can't go.

i had everything ready, too.... >_<

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Guest smile-jw

uh yea it came off as a bit insensitive actually. but i think by you asking if you sound mean you already knew you did.

do you work for SM, or did you audition and make it? just want to know if your answers carry any weight...

I didnt mean to sound so insensitive....

But I just re-read what I wrote, and I admit it does sound really rude..

I apoligize. Sorry..>_<

What I meant was that when SM has interest in you, they usually ask questions about you and what experience you've had.

And to answer your question, I have a friend who has connections to SM...and I have read tons of experiences from last year...so...

I really do hope you make it though. ;)

I wish you the best of luck!

And Im sorry again.

Guest ♥GreenTea_Lovely♥

I'm not sure if I'm gonna get a reply back.

My audition pretty much tanked.

I forgot to look at the camera and smile. -__-

But on the bright side, they asked me to pull back my hair to show my face...? :mellow:

Archived