[variety] Line Up! 라인업!

Guest silverwingz

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kawaii_bummie

Episode 11 (071201) ~ With guests: Super Junior & Wonder Girls

http://www.badongo.com/vid/548144 (DKYang)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QZ8NY0JP (DKYang)

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=6d5...2d9b6d736bd7468 (DKYang)

hi! DKyang..would u allowed me to download this episode in my youtube account??..if yes..i really appreciated..thankz in advance..

Guest silverwingz

Thanks for sharing the links~ I haven't been watching it in a while... but this episode with SJ and WG was pretty funny.

I really liked KYM and SJ's campaigning... hehe... Glad that he won, since I like him better than LKG.

I wonder wat's happening in next week's episode. Are they going on dates or something?! ROFL~

hi! DKyang..would u allowed me to download this episode in my youtube account??..if yes..i really appreciated..thankz in advance..

Sure, go ahead. Although, I already uploaded the entire episode onto my account. Do as you wish though, I don't mind.

I saw a new variety (miracle Win). Is there any forum of that? Cause it's seems fun to see it.

Nope. I was planning to make a thread, but it's too much work for me seeing how organized it should be and updated. I just didn't have the time for that since I'm already doing a lot. Hence, I just uploaded it onto YouTube and will be adding direct links on my blog after next week.

Hey everyone. I have uploaded both versions and posted it on my blog site. I have not complete all of my uploads, meaning mirrors. Once I do complete all of the mirrors, I'll post them here, but as of now. If you really want to download the show, just click the blog link in my sig.

Hmm........all of these shows are becoming more like High Five. Are You Ready became 1N & 2D and has the same style as High Five. Now this show is doing something similar it seems like, but trying to get random people involved or such.

Now this show is doing something similar it seems like, but trying to get random people involved or such.

They changed the format? I might give it another whirl if so.

Guest silverwingz

They changed the format? I might give it another whirl if so.

my thoughts exactly! coz i reckon the gagmen on there are funny...

but the format involved too much Korean understanding.

something that i lack 99% of the time!

Guest silverwingz

Episode 14 Ratings: 10.7% (Nationwide), 11.1% (Seoul)

seems like the ratings are improving... that's a good sign (for the show) i guess.

has the format changed yet?? or since when has it changed?

hopefully the change is good, and i'll start watching the show regularly again.

also DKYang... i dunno if u'll be able to help... but for the episodes up until 14.. have there been any other special guests other

than the ones i've put on the first post? just wanna update the first post, that's all, since i kinda neglect this thread. lol...

or if anyone else can help me out.. please do! thanks!!

i think the ratings are up cause the last two weeks they've been shooting from the oil spill and getting some very good shots of the damage that's been done. bae seul gi was on this week if this week if that counts and the other member of shinago was there too.

Archived